OtherGround Forums HRT / TRT Question: Time to come off?

10 days ago
8/14/10

I've been doing an extended long cycle of TRT of almost a year, and I also did some designer steroids as well. I feel like my body is telling me to go on a PCT and take a break for awhile. I have to ask, is there a normal time to just get off TRT, do PCT and then go back on? Or does TRT just keep going and going forever?

10 days ago
8/23/11

Did you do TRT or a steroid cycle for a year ?

TRT would imply that you don’t make testosterone naturally... so coming off and doing PCT wouldn’t restart your natural test production. (Because it’s non existent... hence why you needed TRT to begin with )

how old are you?

did you have your test levels checked before you started 

10 days ago
7/7/10

Try a cycle of clomid to see if you can restart your natural ability, 

thats what what I did and now I’m off both. 

I dont feel as good as I did on TRT but I don’t have to inject myself all the time now so there is that 

libido is nonexistant though 

10 days ago
3/5/12
Stea1th - 

I dont feel as good as I did on TRT but I don’t have to inject myself all the time now so there is that 

Nuts look like a couple of lil' raisins. I bet those muscles are pretty fucking sweet looking though
10 days ago
8/23/11
Stea1th -

Were you on TRT? 

What were you your natural levels before and after starting?

why did you choose to go on in the 1st place 

10 days ago
11/17/10

Boggles my mind how many OGers inject themselves with superpower serum on a daily basis

Sleepy?  you need test

Hyperactive?  need test

Too fat? Need trt

Too skinny?  TRT

Sad?  TRT

10 days ago
9/29/10

in!

10 days ago
12/14/15
In Limbo -

Boggles my mind how many OGers inject themselves with superpower serum on a daily basis

Sleepy?  you need test

Hyperactive?  need test

Too fat? Need trt

Too skinny?  TRT

Sad?  TRT

Test is on a natural decline after 30. Test isn’t super serum any more than women’s HRT is. It should be standard for men 40+ to be on Test. 

10 days ago
11/17/10
Bigtrain2681 -
In Limbo -

Sleepy?  you need test

Hyperactive?  need test

Too fat? Need trt

Too skinny?  TRT

Sad?  TRT

Test is on a natural decline after 30. Test isn’t super serum any more than women’s HRT is. It should be standard for men 40+ to be on Test. 

Fucking lol

10 days ago
4/9/19

If you want to have kids again you should cycle off.

I definitely don't think people over 40 should all be on test...lol.   I would avoid it at all costs.  It's a pain in the ass and it can lead to serious health risks of you go to a doctor that isn't up to date.  So many doctors still prescribe test like it's the 70s.

10 days ago
5/24/17

What dosage? 

10 days ago
2/1/08
Never done any enhancements but at 38, I would consider it but carefully, I hate the idea of injecting every week for the rest of your life and also being mentally dependant on it.
10 days ago
11/17/10
Altair - Never done any enhancements but at 38, I would consider it but carefully, I hate the idea of injecting every week for the rest of your life and also being mentally dependant on it.

recalibrate your diet and lifestyle

10 days ago
12/18/03

"extended cycle of TRT"?

Please see an endo since you have no idea what you are doing. 

10 days ago
4/13/12
In Limbo -
Altair - Never done any enhancements but at 38, I would consider it but carefully, I hate the idea of injecting every week for the rest of your life and also being mentally dependant on it.

that got my levels to the high 400s in my late 30s then they should be in the mid to high 600s.  i need to be on it, but have been putting it off for a number of reasons.

10 days ago
7/7/10
androb -
Stea1th -

Were you on TRT? 

What were you your natural levels before and after starting?

why did you choose to go on in the 1st place 

I was 200mg Cyp every 2 weeks 

I was around 250 before test 

500ish with it 

350 on clomid 

Id imagine I’m back down to low 300 to high 200

I went on it for low libido, but wife wants kids so I had to go off 

which is double edge sword cause now I’m off I don’t even want to think about sex 

10 days ago
8/14/10

I injected about 200mg per week and also some months of 300mg deca and 200 tren, but again maybe 1/3 of that cycle.

test cycle lasted about 10 months. Considering a clomid nolvadex to come off of it.

10 days ago
11/17/10
EFM -
In Limbo -

that got my levels to the high 400s in my late 30s then they should be in the mid to high 600s.  i need to be on it, but have been putting it off for a number of reasons.

then just accept the fact that we NATURALLY decrease our test levels as we age

Such is life

10 days ago
8/14/10

I’ll outline it for you. Broke both legs in a car accident and started to inject 200mg/week test to recover faster, supplemented with 300mg/week deca to help bone healing and 200mg/tren to get me out of bed to train. This started in October.

By February I stopped taking the deca and teen as my recovery was going well, continued with 200mg/week until now. Feeling very good and both legs are in great shape, but getting the feeling that if I ever want kids again I should PCT off and do clomid and nolva.

All meds have been self-prescribed. I live in some Middle East dumpster with no reliable endocrinologist in the nearest continent.

10 days ago
11/5/03
In Limbo -

Sleepy?  you need test

Hyperactive?  need test

Too fat? Need trt

Too skinny?  TRT

Sad?  TRT

Daily? 

You think its administered on a daily basis? 

Edited: 10 days ago
4/9/19

Man... I know people who have been shut down for life after one cycle of tren.  I know one guy that can take anything and still has 5 kids.   You never know which you are.

Have you had your red blood count checked?  You should.  That's a much bigger risk than most people seem to think.  I had a really bad health scare because my doc never mentioned that.  I finally read a book and had my blood checked.  My doc called me and said I needed to leave work and go give blood, even if i had to pay.  He said my red blood count was so high he didn't know how I was functioning.  He said I was at a very high risk for stroke.  So i left work and gave 2 units.  I could immediately feel the difference.  Now I give every 4-6 weeks to keep my blood count normal.  I take 200mg test cyp weekly, with hcg and an anti estrogen.  This is all prescribed.  Been on it for 6 years.  I come off every 6-8 months and take chlomid for 6 weeks.  No nut shrinkage at all with the hcg.  It actually fixed a few sexual problems I was having after starting trt.  Id recommend it on cycle, then stop when you start the chlomid.

10 days ago
12/10/09
JayMan -

Man... I know people who have been shut down for life after one cycle of tren.  I know one guy that can take anything and still has 5 kids.   You never know which you are.

Have you had your red blood count checked?  You should.  That's a much bigger risk than most people seem to think.  I had a really bad health scare because my doc never mentioned that.  I finally read a book and had my blood checked.  My doc called me and said I needed to leave work and go give blood, even if i had to pay.  He said my red blood count was so high he didn't know how I was functioning.  He said I was at a very high risk for stroke.  So i left work and gave 2 units.  I could immediately feel the difference.  Now I give every 4-6 weeks to keep my blood count normal.  I take 200mg test cyp weekly, with hcg and an anti estrogen.  This is all prescribed.  Been on it for 6 years.  I come off every 6-8 months and take chlomid for 6 weeks.  No nut shrinkage at all with the hcg.  It actually fixed a few sexual problems I was having after starting trt.  Id recommend it on cycle, then stop when you start the chlomid.

Which AE do you take and what is the dosage?

sounds like the smart way to do it imho. I’m a proponent of people taking hcg throughout their cycle to make pct much smoother. 

Edited: 10 days ago
4/9/19
scrapdo -
JayMan -

Which AE do you take and what is the dosage?

sounds like the smart way to do it imho. I’m a proponent of people taking hcg throughout their cycle to make pct much smoother. 

Letrozole.  1.25mg every other day.

I use a company online now.  They are based in Florida.  None of the local people will give HCG or Letrozole or any of that stuff.  They just give test, nothing else.  The people I use now are pretty cheap.  I pay about $1000 or so for 6 months worth of meds.  That includes the test, hcg, chlomid, letrozole, and syringes.  They even send fat needles for drawing.  I have to get lab work done every year and have the results sent to them.  Occasionally they will call about something on my labs and request another test, but rarely.  It sounds sketchy, but I get the best care from them than I have from anyone.  It's not too expensive.  It's all sent in the mail.

They also prescribe peptides, HGH, and Deca if you want.  If anyone needs their info, let me know.  After 6 years of using about 6 different doctors this is the best I've found.  If anyone has a company they would like to recommend, I'm all ears.  They are a little bit pushy for me.  They always want to give me more than what I need.

10 days ago
8/23/11
In Limbo -

Sleepy?  you need test

Hyperactive?  need test

Too fat? Need trt

Too skinny?  TRT

Sad?  TRT

Sleepy, low sex drive, lethargic, 

get your test levels checked.

If low ... try TRT.

If normal .. try something else 

if your eyesight declines - glasses or Lasic 

hearing - hearing aids

test levels low - take TRT 

why the hate limbo

10 days ago
8/23/11
In Limbo -
EFM -
In Limbo -

then just accept the fact that we NATURALLY decrease our test levels as we age

Such is life

So people should not wear glasses as their eyesight declines?

hearing aids?

blood pressure medicine?

lol any other medicine that helps combat old age?

sorry in limbo... just accepting old age and all that comes with it isn’t for me 

I won’t judge you for being a shell of your former self.. but don’t judge others for enjoying their 40’s + years