OtherGround Forums Ha ha anybody notice anything different?

10 days ago
10/19/19

Love you all and I love this place with all my heart.

10 days ago
6/30/07

You gain weight or something?

10 days ago
10/19/19
Mountain Medic -

You gain weight or something?

I guess I won't say until someone notices...

10 days ago
10/19/19

Okay I don't know exactly what it means, but I will admit it is pretty damn cool...

10 days ago
8/4/10

Greyname?

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01
Botox for sure.--And are those cheek implants...?

--I kid.

Congratulations!!! (on whatever it is, I still have no idea).
10 days ago
10/19/19
pennviachoke -

Greyname?

Yeah but I'm so blinded by my delusion I guess you could say LOL I thought they just gave it to me. But Chris had posted in my other thread where I ask for it that the ball is in my court to PayPal $100 which I will but I asked for 2 weeks to do it.

10 days ago
10/19/19
shen - Botox for sure.--And are those cheek implants...?

--I kid.

Congratulations!!! (on whatever it is, I still have no idea).

Lol 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Broke ass lol.

10 days ago
3/20/12

your now the president of the site

congrats

The Top Man among Top Men

10 days ago
10/19/19
Powered by BALCO -

Broke ass lol.

right????? but if i can make good out of bad i will make great out of good then i will make myself the best out of great. And make everyone else better in the process. Whe I rise, we all rise.

10 days ago
10/19/19
Rambo John J -

congrats

haaa imagine. il be the president of something someday I feel.

10 days ago
11/29/11
Kevinbarbers1 -
Rambo John J -

congrats

An actor, talk show host, poscaster, UFC cageside celeb, singer And now the president of "something" 

10 days ago
10/19/19
2breath2feel -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Rambo John J -

congrats

An actor, talk show host, poscaster, UFC cageside celeb, singer And now the president of "something" 

yes. We can all be the President of something. Why is that so unrealistic to you? I mean even President of a business I own.

Everyone sees how im functioning on a crappy diet, under educated on how to work out properly and broke and living at my parents...

All I sense from you and all the negative posters on this site is the intimidation of when I do get some education and my own pot to piss in.

10 days ago
10/19/19
Richard Bannister -

Well deserved Kevin. Pay it forward by spreading love to all of the people here who are down and need a pick me up.

always do my friend. I am a friend to the world.

9 days ago
2/2/15
Kevinbarbers1 -
pennviachoke -

Greyname?

Yeah but I'm so blinded by my delusion I guess you could say LOL I thought they just gave it to me. But Chris had posted in my other thread where I ask for it that the ball is in my court to PayPal $100 which I will but I asked for 2 weeks to do it.

There's definitely a joke in there somewhere about Chris and PayPal, but I'm not sure what it is.

9 days ago
10/19/19
Bilge Water -
Kevinbarbers1 -
pennviachoke -

Greyname?

There's definitely a joke in there somewhere about Chris and PayPal, but I'm not sure what it is.

I'm just stating what happened lol

9 days ago
1/1/01
Yes. An annoying new poster who doesn't know when to quit.

STFU already.
9 days ago
10/19/19
Dryfly - Yes. An annoying new poster who doesn't know when to quit.

STFU already.

Hah that's your opinion man,

You are right though. I won't quit

Edited: 9 days ago
7/11/08
Bilge Water -
Kevinbarbers1 -
pennviachoke -

Greyname?

He said he wanted to buy a business memebership, but couldn’t get his payment to go through...chris made him a silver and said here is the PayPal to send it direct.   Kevin then said he doesn’t have the money, but kept the silver name.  Basically wimpy style from pop pie,   I’ll pay you in two weeks for a silver name today.  I’m a big Kevin supporter from day 1, but that was a bit off putting to be honest.   Still your friend and supporter, but you did say you want to buy one...not I want to buy one when I have money in two weeks.   That’s not how it works on here lol.  They don’t front you memberships.  That’s kind of off putting brother.  Please don’t take this as insult or attacks and get defensive.  Remember brother, not everything is an attack.  A big part of growth and success is trusting the people around you to hold you accountable and call you on your shit.  You need to trust people like me and several others on here who only want your success, but also we respect and care enough to be honest.   
signed

OG KBarbs supporter and friend!

ps: never give up, never quit, never stop!!!!

9 days ago
10/19/19
Tru -
Bilge Water -
Kevinbarbers1 -
pennviachoke -

Greyname?

He said he wanted to buy a business memebership, but couldn’t get his payment to go through...chris made him a silver and said here is the PayPal to send it direct.   Kevin then said he doesn’t have the money, but kept the silver name.  Basically wimpy style from pop pie,   I’ll pay you in two weeks for a silver name today.  I’m a big Kevin supporter from day 1, but that was a bit off putting to be honest.   Still your friend and supporter, but you did say you want to buy one...not I want to buy one when I have money in two weeks.   That’s not how it works on here lol.  They don’t front you memberships.  That’s kind of off putting brother.  Please don’t take this as insult or attacks and get defensive.  Remember brother, not everything is an attack.  A big part of growth and success is trusting the people around you to hold you accountable and call you on your shit.  You need to trust people like me and several others on here who only want your success, but also we respect and care enough to be honest.   
signed

I truly appreciate that my friend and I hope you see this soon so I can hear your response.

Everyone knows I'm low on money.

When I had the $100 to do a business account, I tried to do the payment and it didn't go through.

So I thought oh well no big deal, so I then bought some groceries.

a couple days later I was surprised with a business account and was told to pay by PayPal.

This was after I had kind of came to the conclusion that it's not working to get a business account right now, I don't know why I wasn't going through, maybe I wasn't qualified?

So when I was granted with one, I literally have like $60 to my name right now.

So I then said can I pay for it within two weeks I am a man of my word.

I still have the business account, and if I don't pay within the two weeks, then I am a fraud a phony and a liar.

But I will pay my friend I am a man of my word.

Edited: 9 days ago
10/19/19
Kevinbarbers1 -
Tru -
Bilge Water -
Kevinbarbers1 -
pennviachoke -

Greyname?

signed

I truly appreciate that my friend and I hope you see this soon so I can hear your response.

Everyone knows I'm low on money.

When I had the $100 to do a business account, I tried to do the payment and it didn't go through.

So I thought oh well no big deal, so I then bought some groceries.

a couple days later I was surprised with a business account and was told to pay by PayPal.

This was after I had kind of came to the conclusion that it's not working to get a business account right now, I don't know why I wasn't going through, maybe I wasn't qualified?

So when I was granted with one, I literally have like $60 to my name right now.

So I then said can I pay for it within two weeks I am a man of my word.

I still have the business account, and if I don't pay within the two weeks, then I am a fraud a phony and a liar.

But I will pay my friend I am a man of my word.

And honestly I think I'll have it paid this week but I said 2 weeks to be on the safe side

9 days ago
6/5/02

Lol here we go with the e-begging. What a shocker...

9 days ago
10/19/19
LordSeano -

Lol here we go with the e-begging. What a shocker...

where am i begging?

9 days ago
2/25/13
Tru - 
Bilge Water -
Kevinbarbers1 -
pennviachoke -

Greyname?

signed

lol