Do a slut drop.

11 days ago
10/30/19

"Dreamer" haha nice change.

Bro, your shadow boxing sucks.

11 days ago
4/23/02

WHAT I THINK????

well i've been seeing more and more people talking about how Tik Tok is a child molestor's playground...i didn't believe it until now

11 days ago
10/19/19
Pretjah -

WHAT I THINK????

well i've been seeing more and more people talking about how Tik Tok is a child molestor's playground...i didn't believe it until now

I honestly don't even know what to say to that.

It is a social media Outlet to release content.

I put all my videos everywhere YouTube Facebook Instagram. This is the day and age we live in do you not know who Gary Vee is.?.

I'm someone that has been privileged And given the world on a silver platter And did nothing with it.

I'm still out here trying to get myself out there to the world. Anyway, I can.

on here ,Instagram Twitter Facebook tiktok. Whatever my friend. You can accuse the world of what you want. But I am out here with a plan.

11 days ago
10/19/19
Homelander -

I thought the Shadow boxing looked pretty good actually.

11 days ago
10/19/19
SpunQ -

Do a slut drop.

I don't know what that is.

11 days ago
6/30/14
Kevinbarbers1 -
SpunQ -

Do a slut drop.

He's asking you to pop that boy pussy 

It's a great song 

11 days ago
10/30/19
Kevinbarbers1 -
Homelander -

It's on par with your singing...haha, but keep on keepin' on...

11 days ago
10/19/19
Fan of Fanboys -
Kevinbarbers1 -
SpunQ -

Do a slut drop.

He's asking you to pop that boy pussy 

It's a great song 

Lmaoo maybe next time

11 days ago
10/19/19
Homelander -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Homelander -

You to my friend. Always.

I know youve come at me hard in the past,

But that is all I'm doing like you said. Just Keep On Keeping onning

Trying to get better in the process....because as you can see, I do need a lot of work, and I know that LOL.

11 days ago
10/30/19
Kevinbarbers1 - 
Homelander -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Homelander -

Trying to get better in the process....because as you can see, I do need a lot of work, and I know that LOL.

Sure thing fella. I had a bit of a change of heart and if I don't feel like being annoyed by you I just don't click on your threads. I have to say though it helped that you stopped spamming the shit of the place ;-)
11 days ago
1/12/07
Kevinbarbers1 -
SpunQ -

Do a slut drop.

11 days ago
10/19/19
Homelander -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
Homelander -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Homelander -

Sure thing fella. I had a bit of a change of heart and if I don't feel like being annoyed by you I just don't click on your threads. I have to say though it helped that you stopped spamming the shit of the place ;-)

I didn't really look at it as spamming though. I looked at it as I just had a lot of stuff going on in my life at that time.

Life doesn't always move at the same speed I'm learning.

11 days ago
10/30/19

I've been nice to you for awhile, but dude you were...

And I'm out before you step on your dick.

11 days ago
11/15/04

Kelvin,

Broski you out do yourself every time! Bringing the heat!

I'd switch out the part of the video where it says you can be a "master", instead of a boxer, maybe do something cinema related...like MasterBlaster from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome! You know, you could put on a big metal helmet and then have Dave Fu in a little cage on your shoulders! 

11 days ago
11/19/19
Kevinbarbers1 -

Let me know what you guys think

I think you live in a double wide trailer.

11 days ago
10/19/19
ScreenName22 -
Kevinbarbers1 -

Let me know what you guys think

I think you live in a double wide trailer.

Most likely going to someday live in a van down by the river...

11 days ago
10/19/19
LiveWire -

Kelvin,

Broski you out do yourself every time! Bringing the heat!

I'd switch out the part of the video where it says you can be a "master", instead of a boxer, maybe do something cinema related...like MasterBlaster from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome! You know, you could put on a big metal helmet and then have Dave Fu in a little cage on your shoulders! 

Definitely a possibility

11 days ago
5/22/15
Kevinbarbers1 - 
Pretjah -

WHAT I THINK????

I put all my videos everywhere YouTube Facebook Instagram. This is the day and age we live in do you not know who Gary Vee is.?.

I'm someone that has been privileged And given the world on a silver platter And did nothing with it.

on here ,Instagram Twitter Facebook tiktok. Whatever my friend. You can accuse the world of what you want. But I am out here with a plan.

Nah, man. My first thought watching that shit was motherfucker's like you are why I check my little girl's tablet and deleted Tiktok first.

You're a weird dude. Looking for some sort of recognition, appreciation, affection from someone, somewhere anywhere.

You're not yourself. You're conflicted. You will never find yourself while seeking the admiration of others, nor by forcing upon them your misconceptions of how you wish to be perceived.

Get an honest job and move out of your parents home. By making these asinine videos, hoping for a big break, you're not validating anything other than people's recognition of your name in a less than influential light. You need redirection. You're not very talented at anything you've showcased here. You're lack of confidence shines with your incessant need of validation. Find some good honest work that you enjoy. Forget your fear of failure. The world is a globe, stop living in a bubble.

No one's accused you of being a chomo, but you're still a strange guy. One for whom I am grateful which willingly introduces himself without being forced to by law whenever he moves into a neighborhood.

11 days ago
1/1/01

Stop stealing other people's work and pretending that you created something.

The artists and musicians spend DECADES honing their skills, so you ripping them off and taking the easy way out is shitty and disrespectful.

You're looking for a cheer-leading squad that will tell you you're actually accomplishing something worthwhile.

You're not.

Go back to the other MANY fucking disastrous threads you've created and follow the advice there.

Get a real, productive job and create a life for yourself.

Stop looking for the easy win and internet fame.

Leave us alone.

11 days ago
2/15/06

The song was well done, Kevin! Good job. It was catchy.
11 days ago
10/19/19
StrikingMMA -
The song was well done, Kevin! Good job. It was catchy.

Lol thanks bro appreciate that

11 days ago
10/19/19
billyball2 - Stop stealing other people's work and pretending that you created something.

The artists and musicians spend DECADES honing their skills, so you ripping them off and taking the easy way out is shitty and disrespectful.

You're looking for a cheer-leading squad that will tell you you're actually accomplishing something worthwhile.

You're not.

Go back to the other MANY fucking disastrous threads you've created and follow the advice there.

Get a real, productive job and create a life for yourself.

Stop looking for the easy win and internet fame.

Leave us alone.

I don't pretend anything.

You may have your stuff together in life, but that doesn't mean you know how everybody should live their lives.

I would love to get into some kind of acting, talkshow hype man kinda career. Whatever oppurtunity comes up.

I'm doing things at a very low scale right now, which is the hardest process to get through. So I understand your reaction.

I've only really been creating content for the last 6 months.

I will continue to make content.

I will continue to get better.

And I will continue to use the power of the internet to reach as many people as possible.

I understand. There are people that are not going to agree with what I do and try to instill fear in me to stop what I'm doing.

But y'all don't scare me...

I do appreciate your feedback, though.

11 days ago
10/19/19
Upperfaggot -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
Pretjah -

WHAT I THINK????

Nah, man. My first thought watching that shit was motherfucker's like you are why I check my little girl's tablet and deleted Tiktok first.

You're a weird dude. Looking for some sort of recognition, appreciation, affection from someone, somewhere anywhere.

You're not yourself. You're conflicted. You will never find yourself while seeking the admiration of others, nor by forcing upon them your misconceptions of how you wish to be perceived.

Get an honest job and move out of your parents home. By making these asinine videos, hoping for a big break, you're not validating anything other than people's recognition of your name in a less than influential light. You need redirection. You're not very talented at anything you've showcased here. You're lack of confidence shines with your incessant need of validation. Find some good honest work that you enjoy. Forget your fear of failure. The world is a globe, stop living in a bubble.

No one's accused you of being a chomo, but you're still a strange guy. One for whom I am grateful which willingly introduces himself without being forced to by law whenever he moves into a neighborhood.

For everybody that says I have no Talent like you. There are people that can appreciate what I do. And those are the people that I do it for.

I'm literally out here thinking so big, And people like you tell me not to.

Let's say all these asinine videos and everything that I do does get me an opportunity. And I become a very busy man where I'm constantly in movies and all this stuff.

Then what will be said?

I could literally be a nobody. Not be heard and just living the comfort of my parents house forever and leach off them and just do nothing. Like I can literally do that.

I'm out here. Just thinking big man, and I will fail until I don't.

When I do all these things that I do whether its America's Got Talent UFC MMA events. Singing or now just these videos that Ive enjoyed editing. These are all my passions.

Passions that I hope can lead to something.