OtherGround Forums Halloween Horror Nights 2019 (Orlando)

3/27/19 2:41 PM
6/10/08

First house announcement was today so the season has started!!!!!!!! If you haven't heard Universal Orlando throws the best Halloween Party on teh planet. So in this thread I will post updates as more houses and scare zones are released! I know a few giys on here are fans and if you havent heard of it check it out. Its pretty awesome!!!

Edited: 5 days ago
6/10/08

Houses - 

3/27/19 - Stranger Things

Okay, mouthbreathers, get ready! Netflix’s Stranger Things is returning to Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights.

This year, you’ll experience an all-new haunted house where you will travel back to the small town of Hawkins, Indiana and walk-through some of the most terrifying scenes from Stranger Things 2 and 3.

4/12/19 - Nightingales - Blood Pit

Ancient Rome is suffering its worst drought in centuries. The ruthless emperor has declared the gladiatorial games to continue nonstop until the rains return. The gruesome bloodshed of the games is horrifying enough, but then come the creatures.

4/29/19 - Universal Monsters

Come face-to-face with Dracula in his gothic castle, the Wolfman in a dark Bavarian forest, and the man-made monster within Dr. Frankenstein’s lab. And if you survive them, you still may encounter the vicious Creature of the Black Lagoon, the ancient evil of the Mummy and more.

5/21/19 - Depths of Fear

The workers of a deep-sea mining company have found themselves in a dire situation. They’ve delved too deep and encountered a parasitic race of creatures that turn out to be deadly. Panic ensues as you find yourself encountering infected miners and acidic creatures. The pressure builds as the self-destruct sequence counts down to the inevitable implosion of the facility. As you venture further into the depths, you’ll encounter the creatures known only as the “Mouthbrooders.” Picture being trapped in a claustrophobic mining installation underwater with a countless number of these slithering monsters. Your worst nightmares will come to life as these fiends spew flesh-eating acidic eggs at human hosts, and you witness miners being driven mad by the infection

6/24/19 - Yeti - Terror of the Yukon

Deep in the remote tundra of the Yukon, loggers and trappers seek refuge from the frigid grip of an arctic blizzard. But out in the darkness, a terror lurks far more dangerous than the deluge of snow and ice. These unfortunate souls have intruded into a territory that is haunted by their worst nightmares. Enter a logging camp that’s been torn apart, floors caked with snow, bones and gore.  Right outside, screams are frozen on the faces of those who fled the towering monsters only to succumb to the elements. But there is no escape from beasts as brutal as the winter.

7/17/19 - Ghostbusters

In this haunted house, you’ll be transported to the streets of New York as the rift between worlds opens, releasing ghoulish spirits, hideous specters and ectoplasm-dripping phantasms in every shape and size. Come face-to-face with the voracious Slimer, the all-power Gozer the Gozerian, Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and more!

07/25/19 - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Go beyond the mayhem and madness of last year’s wildly popular scare zone and step right up for an entire haunted house experience based on the cult classic film, Killer Klowns from Outer Space. This new experience will feature a gaggle of new characters including the baby Klowns, Boco, and Klownzilla, as well as new scenery like the Klowns’ circus-tent spaceship, and the cotton candy cocoon storage room where they keep their victims.

8/6/19 - US

Follow in the footsteps of Adelaide Wilson as she experiences a horrifying and traumatic encounter with her tethered double, Red. Watch her face off with her menacing mirror image in a deadly dance with a fatal ending.

8/8/19 - Graveyard Games

In the Ascension Parish Cemetery, it’s normal to find teens playing amongst the tombstones. You’ll find yourself witnessing the repercussions of the disrespectful antics of two teens who have awakened the spirits of the dead. As you roam through the cemetery, you’ll wind through dark mausoleums and decaying piles of coffins.

8/14/19 - House of a Thousand Corpses

This fall, you’ll discover firsthand why this house is built on horror. Come face-to-face with the psychotic Firefly family and their collection of blood and gore. Watch “The Legend of Doctor Satan” come to life right before your eyes. Keep a lookout for the latest addition to Captain Spaulding’s Museum of Monsters and Madmen, Fish Boy! And if you’re lucky, you’ll escape the house as fast as a rabbit, minus the fluffy bunny costume and tragic ending.

Edited: 8 days ago
6/10/08

Scare Zones/Shows - announced 8/12/19.

Zombieland Double Tap-

It’s time to brush up on those rules of survival. Based on the hit film and its upcoming sequel, this scare zone puts you in the middle of the United States of Zombieland. The infection has spread and bloodthirsty zombies are everywhere. The most important rule to remember: Always double tap!

Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe-

You know his music, now it’s time to live it. Step into the heavy metal horror of Rob Zombie’s music and imagery in this pulse-pounding scare zone. From otherworldly beings to brutal maniacs, you’ll come face-to-face with his twisted creations as the music cranks to a frenzy.

Anarch-cade-

An 80s-inspired arcade has taken over Avenue of the Stars. At first glance, you may think it’s a party. However, you quickly learn that “Game Over” means a permanent end for you. A gang of neon slashers are out to play and this is one game you won’t want to lose.

Vanity Ball-

Beauty is pain. Literally. In the streets of Hollywood, your flesh becomes the canvas as blade-wielding artists slice up willing participants into horrific living works of art. Here, going under the knife takes on a whole other meaning.

Vikings Undead-

We’re all familiar with the brutal Viking warriors. It’s terrifying enough thinking about facing them alive. Now picture facing them as the undead. They have risen and laid siege to Central Park with an onslaught of gore. Bloodlust never dies...

Academy of Villains 

Academy of Villains returns in an epic experiment of mind and body. Man’s true nature is dragged out into the dark, gothic streets of anarchy. This wickedly talented group of artists is back for an all-new performance featuring a killer mix of visionary dance and extraordinary theatrics.

3/27/19 2:41 PM
6/10/08

ttt

3/27/19 2:56 PM
4/29/09

So far we only have the stranger things maze for Hollywood. Murdy is the worst when it to comes to revealing the line up. 

3/27/19 3:03 PM
6/3/03

Later. 

3/27/19 3:17 PM
6/10/08
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

So far we only have the stranger things maze for Hollywood. Murdy is the worst when it to comes to revealing the line up. 

Its pretty early still...

3/27/19 5:24 PM
12/14/00
I popped some shrooms for last year's in Hollywood. It was jaw-droppingly awesome!
3/27/19 10:11 PM
6/10/08

Lol hell yeah!

3/27/19 11:55 PM
1/5/11

I'm scared to face the lines on those nights! I like universal, but it would be impossible to see a whole horror nights event in 1 night.

3/28/19 10:39 AM
4/29/09
PeoriaBJJ -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

Its pretty early still...

True but if you keep this thread updated (like you always do) you'll see how bad it is compared to us. 

3/28/19 10:42 AM
4/29/09
choadler -

I'm scared to face the lines on those nights! I like universal, but it would be impossible to see a whole horror nights event in 1 night.

VIP is the only way to see all the mazes in one night. It's worth the money imo. 

3/28/19 12:37 PM
12/16/05
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
choadler -

VIP is the only way to see all the mazes in one night. It's worth the money imo. 

I second this. If you want to enjoy it and experience everything in one night, pay for VIP/RIP.
4/12/19 11:16 AM
6/10/08

Bumo for the first ORIGINAL mazed announced: Nighingales - Blood Pit!

Love the Nightingales of HHN.... they are baaaaack!

Imagine yourself transported back to Ancient Rome where a ruthless emperor reigns and gladiatorial games are put on for bloody entertainment. Add in bloodthirsty creatures and you’ll find yourself in the middle of Nightingales: Blood Pit – an all-new haunted house at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights.

Here’s what you need to know about the next chapter in this fan-favorite original storyline of the nightingales.

Story:
Ancient Rome is suffering its worst drought in centuries. The ruthless emperor has declared the gladiatorial games to continue nonstop until the rains return. The gruesome bloodshed of the games is horrifying enough, but then come the creatures.

The Nightingales:
As the blood soaks into the earth, the nightingales feed on the dead and dying. The nightingales are a grisly race of creatures that have been here since the dawn of time. You may think you’re familiar with their past feeding frenzies, but you haven’t seen them like this. You’ll try to survive alongside the gladiators as the ravenous nightingales tear into their victims and notice that fresh blood has come into their midst…
4/18/19 11:58 AM
4/29/09

Lame

Check out @HorrorNights’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/HorrorNights/status/1117544559599390721?s=09

4/18/19 1:09 PM
1/1/01

I may go this yar

4/18/19 3:43 PM
6/10/08
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

Lame

Check out @HorrorNights’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/HorrorNights/status/1117544559599390721?s=09

Doesnt look too bad.... Orlando did one similar to that a few years back that was EPIC...

not a good video of inside the maze but it was awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBFvKfE1gIc

HR Bloodengutz needs to be an full icon one of these years!

4/29/19 3:40 PM
6/10/08

BUUUUUUMP!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!! As a classics purist I have been waiting for this one since 2009 when they did the classics!!!

5/21/19 11:25 AM
6/10/08

Buimp fo rthe next original maze... DEPTHS OF FEAR! A nice little underwater advanture!!!!!

5/21/19 11:32 AM
1/1/01

Ooooh I can wear my sailor hat this year!!!!

5/21/19 2:03 PM
6/10/08
DaveFu - 

Ooooh I can wear my sailor hat this year!!!!

go on...

5/21/19 2:11 PM
4/17/13

The blum house was freaking amazing.

5/21/19 2:29 PM
1/13/10

It was pretty meh. The wait in line wasn’t worth the 5 min experiences in the mazes. 

5/21/19 3:27 PM
1/1/01

Creepiest shit I've seen was a local classic theater playing Exorcist and mid movie comes the reverse crawling Reagan around the theatre. Perfect timing lol

6/24/19 11:18 AM
6/10/08

BUMP!

this one makes my dick hard! Ive been calling for a yeti/bigfoot house for years!! this will be sick! and we now have a house that will be FREEZING and a nice walk though during that Orlando heat!