OtherGround Forums Has Your Wife/SO Ever Seen You Fight?

11/20/20 9:45 PM
8/8/18
samichlaus - 
Samoa - 

In my 20’s I was in a softball game and I guy was talking shit. I said whatever you want. He was on first base and said “No after the game so no one breaks it up”. Like two pitches later the batter hits a lazy fly ball to left and dude starts walking to me (I was playing 3rd) and when he got within reach I punched him. He went down but the rest of his team swarmed. I was guesting for team I was playing on and only two guys backed me up. I stayed on my feet and still touched more than I got touched. More effect at least. 

My (then girlfriend) wife was yelling at my team telling them to get in there. 

Its the only time she saw me actually punch someone. I’ve stood a couple guys down with her around but it’s a rule that I try my hardest to not fight with my other around. My whole life. Now I’m old. I’m not getting into any fights unless it’s way unavoidable. 

Last week you slammed that dude at the market grabbing all the corned beef pretty damn hard.

and that's what should happen to anyone trying to grab all the corned beef.
11/20/20 9:46 PM
8/8/18
hjr2 - 

Does fighting alcoholism count? 

good luck bro
11/20/20 9:51 PM
12/11/14

Yes, but she looked away until it was over.

...and she didn’t watch my fight either.

11/20/20 10:09 PM
11/10/18

My first wife yes, current wife no. It’s better if they don’t, I think it scared my first wife and made her view me a little differently. 

11/20/20 10:20 PM
9/19/13

If your SO sees you getting fucked up like a bitch boy that relationship isn't lasting.

11/21/20 2:07 AM
2/20/09
Song2 -
donkypunch55 -

Yup.

My wife has either cornered me or been at many of my fights.

She’s also seen me fuck up the occasional shitbag who deserves it.

She appreciates that I never start trouble, I just finish it.

Does she let you donkey punch her?

Haha!  Just saw this.  Well played.

Edited: 11/21/20 2:18 AM
4/6/19

yeah. caught in traffic some guy on the sidewalk was berating and intimidating his woman so I told him that wasn't shit people wanted to see. he decided I was out of line and ended up I stepped out and stomped him. she was pissed and didn't talk to me after 

11/21/20 7:14 AM
4/22/09

My girl saw me basically mug someone the other week lol.
Some asshole hipster looking prick on his bicycle spat on my car as I was passing him. 
Slammed on the brakes, darted out of the car, chased him and pushed him off his bike. Pussy was apologizing like crazy. 
Told him $50 for a car wash now or he’s gonna get fucked up really really badly. He only had $40.
Gave him a fucking bitch slap anyways across his stupid fucking hipster face and that was it. I still want to kill him. 

11/21/20 8:18 AM
12/15/11

Yes, 3 mma fights, 2 kickboxing matches. 1 grappling competition, SIU grappling competition.

She sat next to me, when i judged at extreme challenge show.

She likes it:)

11/21/20 8:22 AM
10/24/03
Kirik -

I was dating a woman and she drove me to a fight. I was cutting and grouchy and we got into a big fight. Never did it again.

Rookie mistake! Haha 

11/21/20 8:51 AM
8/1/07
No but I have seen my wife throw a few punches, and not just at me. She throws pillows but has heart.
11/21/20 9:02 AM
5/3/01
Laval Luc - 

My girl saw me basically mug someone the other week lol.
Some asshole hipster looking prick on his bicycle spat on my car as I was passing him. 
Slammed on the brakes, darted out of the car, chased him and pushed him off his bike. Pussy was apologizing like crazy. 
Told him $50 for a car wash now or he’s gonna get fucked up really really badly. He only had $40.
Gave him a fucking bitch slap anyways across his stupid fucking hipster face and that was it. I still want to kill him. 

you belong in prison

11/21/20 9:08 AM
4/25/13

My wife has seen me only fight once, since then she knows to do the dishes.

Just a joke

11/21/20 10:25 AM
4/19/10

Got my ass whooped by some jealous peasant while I was stone cold drunk and out on a big night with a solid 9/10 I’d been with for about 6 months (elbow curvature slightly off the mark for the 10 perfection). 

Some dude thought I caught his shoulder while passing on sidewalk (this didn’t happen). Then proceeded to sucker punch me in the mouth as I turned, and followed it up by kicking me in the head.

Stitches, chipped tooth and small split in tongue. One of my lowest moments for sure. 

11/21/20 12:33 PM
5/22/15
Joshinho - 
samichlaus - 
Samoa - 

In my 20’s I was in a softball game and I guy was talking shit. I said whatever you want. He was on first base and said “No after the game so no one breaks it up”. Like two pitches later the batter hits a lazy fly ball to left and dude starts walking to me (I was playing 3rd) and when he got within reach I punched him. He went down but the rest of his team swarmed. I was guesting for team I was playing on and only two guys backed me up. I stayed on my feet and still touched more than I got touched. More effect at least. 

My (then girlfriend) wife was yelling at my team telling them to get in there. 

Its the only time she saw me actually punch someone. I’ve stood a couple guys down with her around but it’s a rule that I try my hardest to not fight with my other around. My whole life. Now I’m old. I’m not getting into any fights unless it’s way unavoidable. 

Last week you slammed that dude at the market grabbing all the corned beef pretty damn hard.

and that's what should happen to anyone trying to grab all the corned beef.

Only if it's Hereford corned beef. They can have the Hormel and Libby's.

11/21/20 6:53 PM
1/1/01

11/21/20 7:00 PM
7/20/13

Yes. She thinks I am wild as shit. But I am now in my 30s and being in trouble for figbting is not a good look haha 

Edited: 11/21/20 7:38 PM
1/27/04

No. And I’m glad she wasn’t there when I fought in a narrow alley between two brick buildings. Ol boy got the first shot in and the back of my head bounced off the brick wall knocking me out cold. Came to with the front of my shirt covered in blood from my mouth and nose, back of my head bleeding, my chest and armpit sore as hell after the extra beating I took after I was out cold. Yeah, I took one hell of an ass whooping that night. 

11/21/20 7:41 PM
3/20/15

No but she watched me race.... and then concieved my first child later that night....

11/21/20 7:47 PM
7/22/11

Wife (before We married) came to a national level tournament. I was chopping down opponents up until the semi final( my 5thfight of the day). I got hit with an illigal punch straight on the throat/AdamsApple, I tried but couldnt Come back in that fight although I had won over that opponent before. After that she Never wanted to see me live again, but Both her and my daughter watched my last world championship on youtube - I won the bronze. So Happy my daughter still remembers it she was 5 at the Time and still talks about seeing her dad fight on ”TV”... 

with that Said I dont recommend having girlfriends/partners with you for fights/tournaments. The focus with the team is at its best with only the team around. Also you Never know how they react. Some are up on the arena seats- calling/ texting When  their asking When they about to fight- how the warmups are going etc... definetly better When the girlfriends Stay at home for fights/tournaments.

11/21/20 8:00 PM
1/1/01
ShanTheMan -

Yeah. I whooped her sibling's ass for crossing the line.

Little bitch never stood a chance, and is lucky her sorority sisters came to save her.

#runyourmouthlikeamangetbeatlikeaman

#dontstartnuthinwontbenuthinsis

11/21/20 8:44 PM
3/8/11

My wife has. Some drunk rednecks tried to run us off the road on my motorcycle and followed us into downtown FW. I had to fuck one up, the other fled. 

The one I fucked up shit his pants. FWPD came and took him away, shitty pants and all.

11/21/20 9:51 PM
1/1/01
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

Got my ass whooped by some jealous peasant while I was stone cold drunk and out on a big night with a solid 9/10 I’d been with for about 6 months (elbow curvature slightly off the mark for the 10 perfection). 

Some dude thought I caught his shoulder while passing on sidewalk (this didn’t happen). Then proceeded to sucker punch me in the mouth as I turned, and followed it up by kicking me in the head.

Stitches, chipped tooth and small split in tongue. One of my lowest moments for sure. 

point of curiosity, was the peasant wearing cargo shorts?

11/21/20 10:42 PM
1/14/09
Samoa - 
mysteryman - 

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing you haven't already fucking said twice before.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, she's already been told twice.

imo

The correct answer is

"Do I need to put my ice cream down !!!"
11/21/20 11:57 PM
1/9/02

i beat up my girlfriends ex boyfrind in college. I dont think it had any effect on how she felt about me. she wanted to hump constantly no matter what

his bitch ass never talked shit again though