EXCLUSIVE: Jeremy Renner claims the pandemic has cost him MILLIONS with his $350k a month income dropping to 'less than zero' - as the Avengers star begs judge to lower his child support payments in bitter custody battle
- Jeremy Renner has been in a long-running custody battle with his ex-wife Sonni Pacheco over their seven-year-old daughter Ava
- According to court documents obtained by DailyMail.com, Renner claims he's losing almost $20,000 a month due to the coronavirus pandemic
- The 49-year-old listed his average monthly net income during the three years from 2017 to 2019 as $344,649
- But by May this year his net income had dropped to negative $18,368 as Hollywood shuttered production
- The actor has asked a judge to reduce his monthly child support payments to his 29-year-old ex from $30,000 to $11,000
- His monthly expenses total almost $98,000, including 18,279 for his mortgage on his luxury, $5,651 for groceries, and $3,393 for laundry and cleaning
Avengers star Jeremy Renner claims the coronavirus pandemic has cost him millions of dollars.
The whopping $344,000 per month he was raking in making movies has dried up, according to court documents filed by the star.
And now he's losing almost $20,000 a month, the Oscar-winning actor insists.
Renner, 49, revealed his plummeting income in the latest legal documents to be filed in the bitter, long-running custody battle he's fighting with his ex-wife Sonni Pacheco over their seven-year-old daughter Ava.