OtherGround Forums Herman Cain dead at 74 from Covid-19

5 days ago
12/9/02

If he had only attended a riot instead he wouldn't have needed a waiver.

5 days ago
12/9/02
voodoo child -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
voodoo child - 
camicom -
Andersons'sPiece -

Not enough hydroxycholroquine? 

You dont even realize how mentally ill you are. A great American dies, and within minutes your TDS kicks in.

Disgusting and sad!

How are you any different from OP, fuckhead? You’re calling for outright dictatorship. If Trump would whip out his mushroom cock you’d be the first to kneel and suck it...

Jesus this racist is an idiot^

Ah yes. Let me guess, this is the “call the black guy racist so I can deflect my white supremacist views” trick.

I see you asshole. 

so you have been paying attention to the way  white protesters are treating black cops and black conservatives?

5 days ago
8/11/12
truewrestler -
Morgz -
Flavorful -
camicom - 
hermanitor - Sad. His death was totally avoidable.

Unfortunately he decided to attend a moron rally with a bunch of simpletons who refused to wear masks. He got sick a few days after.

It's not TDS to point out that this president has a lot of blood on his hands. He does.

No poorly thought bullshit rally? No mocking of masks and PPE? No hawking conspiracy theories and 'miracle cures'?

Herman would be alive today.

Please present your proof that he got it at the Trump rally...will wait!

Cain didn't believe in wearing a mask. Cain didn't believe in social distancing. Cain believed the threat of corana virus was overstated. Cain wanted others to believe that too.

If you don't think that guys like Trump and Cain, who for a long time insisted that the corona virus is a nothing burger, didn't influence impressionable immature unhealthy people into putting their lives at risk, you haven't been paying attention.

Oh wait. You're one of those people.

Will you wear a faggot now? Or is the virus still a nothing burger?

I don’t recall anyone calling Covid-19 a “nothingburger”. Trump did, incorrectly say it would probably go away, but never said it was a nothingburger. 

Yes, some have used the word hoax, but our president has never used the word hoax in a manner that you seem to be implying with respect to Covid-19. Trump has said many times how serious of a disease it is, that it is important to social distance, and now he’s even been pro mask (he does use the caveat “when you can’t social distance). 

pretending that Trump thinks the entire virus is a hoax, in the true definition of the word (example: Russia hoax, Ukraine hoax, crop circles hoax, etc), is silliness, false, misrepresentation. The very fact that he publicly acknowledges, regularly, how serious the disease is proves this. The word hoax is being used in context to the reaction to the pandemic, the fear mongering the left and msm uses to scare people into staying in their homes and live off the government teat until a vaccine is ready. 

it’s not so black and white. There are plenty of places doing just fine with people being able to responsibly go back to a new normal, get back to work, and living again. 

The mental gymnastics on this one is impressive.

Lol it sure is, like any politician gives a flying fuck about us, none of these assholes should have cheerleaders.

Edited: 5 days ago
7/13/17

3 educators battled COVID-19 after teaching in the same room. 1 died all wore masks all were social distancing. 

Should I create a thread making fun of these teachers as this thread is doing to herman cain? 

5 days ago
12/5/17
BZtown10 -

3 educators battled COVID-19 after teaching in the same room. 1 died all wore masks all were social distancing. 

Should I create a thread making fun of these teachers as this thread is doing to herman cain? 

If they mocked the seriousness of the virus I think you should, BZtown.

5 days ago
7/13/17
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
BZtown10 -

Its funny cuz they took it seriously and still died.   

5 days ago
12/5/17
BZtown10 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
BZtown10 -

Ah. I'd hold off on that thread then.

4 days ago
2/2/20

sad & preventable

RIP

4 days ago
1/1/01
voodoo child -
Cotton -
voodoo child -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
voodoo child - 
camicom -
Andersons'sPiece -

You dont even realize how mentally ill you are. A great American dies, and within minutes your TDS kicks in.

Disgusting and sad!

How are you any different from OP, fuckhead? You’re calling for outright dictatorship. If Trump would whip out his mushroom cock you’d be the first to kneel and suck it...

Ah yes. Let me guess, this is the “call the black guy racist so I can deflect my white supremacist views” trick.

I see you asshole. 

The irony of a black guy posting to a thread on where mostly white liberals are making fun of a dead successful black man hours after his death is not lost on me. 

I think the real irony is that a 74 year old man that belonged to a very high risk group of vulnerable human beings with preexisting conditions not only behaved in a blatantly reckless manner when it came to his own health during a pandemic, but that also had no issue talking shit about others taking their own precautions and even encouraged them to engage in recklessness by not protecting themselves. 

There’s your fuckin irony. 

THIS. 

4 days ago
6/20/13

Rap Game Herman Cain

4 days ago
11/1/06
BZtown10 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
BZtown10 -

I don’t think you understand how humor works

3 days ago
1/9/02

yeah

old men shouldnt be talking shit about COVID

its very dangerous for them, particularly old black men. Its like scoffing at the danger of walking in front of a bus.

3 days ago
5/30/05
voodoo child -
Cotton -
voodoo child -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
voodoo child - 
camicom -
Andersons'sPiece -

Disgusting and sad!

I see you asshole. 

The irony of a black guy posting to a thread on where mostly white liberals are making fun of a dead successful black man hours after his death is not lost on me. 

I think the real irony is that a 74 year old man that belonged to a very high risk group of vulnerable human beings with preexisting conditions not only behaved in a blatantly reckless manner when it came to his own health during a pandemic, but that also had no issue talking shit about others taking their own precautions and even encouraged them to engage in recklessness by not protecting themselves. 

There’s your fuckin irony. 

Complete deflection on the behavior we saw in this thread. The disgusting manner in which a prominent black man was treated by the mentally ill left was on full display. The same people trying to advocate for black people are the same hypocrites that speak awful of a man like Herman Cain because he dared to think differently than they do. They don't care about black people and are the real racists. 

2 days ago
6/20/13

2 days ago
6/20/13

1:10

Rap Game Herman Cain

Real recognizes Real

2 days ago
6/7/12
camicom -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
EazyG -

Sad

Where did he catch it?

Wonder if there's tracing to establish a list of those who died after catching it at Trump's Tulsa rally?

Either way -- some of those among us aren't too concerned about the septuagenarians dying from this, but I am. 

RIP to the Godfather

So you have proof that he caught it at the Trump rally? Please present that proof ASAP for all the world to see, or is it the same proof you embarrassed yourself for 3 years that Trump colluded with Russia?

Lol Now you want proof lmao... Jesus you have your head buried so far up trumps ass you can smell his breath