OtherGround Forums Heroin use explodes...

7/8/15 11:50 AM
11/18/09
I watched my suboxone dr get raided by the DEA. He prescribed every single person 32mgs of suboxone and 8 mg of klonopin a day. So that's 120 subs a month. I only needed about 8 or 9 of em and the klonopin a were just to attract the addicts. Horrible idea. He had about 6-7 Drs that would come in and actual write the scripts. Some of em didn't speak English and needed an interpreter. It was hilarious. This one dr flooded philadelphia with suboxone and klonopin. Saw about 70 patients a day. People drove for hours to south philly to come see him. Each script he wrote me was worth about 1100 in cash on the street. Was great. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/15 11:51 AM
11/18/09
Chris27 - Its exploded out here in NJ, its everywhere. It was bad 15 years ago and I got fucked up on it and cleaned up but its worse now.

pills tool over then dope got real cheap and its got everyone.

My brother lost his fight May 29th, died from an OD. One of his best friends died last week. About 5 others I knew died in last 2 to 3 months from it.

Looks like what caused my brother to die was it was a hot bag with that fentanol shit or whatever its called.

RIP Mike.
Sorry to hear bro. The fentanyl is no joke. Got me a couple times.... Was he getting his shit in Camden? Phone Post 3.0
7/8/15 11:57 AM
10/24/11
PhillyFights - 
Chris27 - Its exploded out here in NJ, its everywhere. It was bad 15 years ago and I got fucked up on it and cleaned up but its worse now.

My brother lost his fight May 29th, died from an OD. One of his best friends died last week. About 5 others I knew died in last 2 to 3 months from it.

Looks like what caused my brother to die was it was a hot bag with that fentanol shit or whatever its called.

RIP Mike.
Sorry to hear bro. The fentanyl is no joke. Got me a couple times.... Was he getting his shit in Camden? Phone Post 3.0

I dont know where he got it but I saw all that shit with people OD'ing from hot bags fro Camden not long ago.

Its either Philly/Camden or Newark, thats where all the shit in Ocean County NJ comes from.
7/8/15 12:01 PM
11/25/10
PhillyFights - 

RIP Mike.

Recovering Herion addict/Alcoholic from South Jersey checking in. It seems like right around summer time every year like clockwork the Camden Drug Sets start loading their bags with Fentanyl. We used to find out what shit people were dying from and find them. North Camden is so tiny that people from all over are running through there 24-7. Like Chris said everyone in my town including me got hooked on Oxycontin, then they started cracking down and it was harder to get, while at the same time it was cheaper and easier to get H. 

7/8/15 12:08 PM
3/5/03
How do we stop people from becoming addicted to scripts?
7/8/15 12:09 PM
10/24/11
I started to get high in high school in like 95, went straight to dope, never really fucked with the pills.

Back then it wasnt around like it was later on and the price was insane, huge money for one pill, could get a bundle of dope for price of one pill.

So by the time I cleaned up in like 2003 thats when the pills started to really take off around here and thats what turned the next generation of kids like my brother into junkies.

Then like everyone else you go from the pills to the dope cause its cheaper and easier to get.

I got 12 1/2 years clean, just wish my brother could have cleaned up.

He had just gotten out of jail again, was in for 6 months and looked good, bulked up, doing good but he just couldnt leave behind his friends and that life. He was never gonna walk away from all of it no matter how much he wanted to stay clean. The friends, teh people he worked with, the girls he fucked, all of them were junkies.

Nobody ever thinks its gonna happen to them until you get a hot bag and nobody is around to call cops and get that narcan shit.
7/8/15 12:11 PM
11/18/09
Salt the Snail -
PhillyFights - 

RIP Mike.

Recovering Herion addict/Alcoholic from South Jersey checking in. It seems like right around summer time every year like clockwork the Camden Drug Sets start loading their bags with Fentanyl. We used to find out what shit people were dying from and find them. North Camden is so tiny that people from all over are running through there 24-7. Like Chris said everyone in my town including me got hooked on Oxycontin, then they started cracking down and it was harder to get, while at the same time it was cheaper and easier to get H. 

Yup, in philly I always knew where the fentanyl blocks were. It's gives you a better rush but has no legs. What's fucked up is when the dealers actually cut real dope with it so its cooks up just the same and you can't tell. That's what kills people. They have no idea what they're doing. Pure fentanyl mixes up clear like water. Dope can be brown like coffee..... And yeah we used to search out the bags that were killing people. Insanity. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/15 12:37 PM
1/1/01
Hired Gun - 
Ghengiseanie - 
Hired Gun -
Ghengiseanie - Thanks Bush. His war in Afghanistan Imade this possible. Phone Post 3.0

Nope, Obama's refusal to take border security with mexico is more to blame than Bush.

Heroin surpasses Marijuana in Mexico's drug production

In the last four years the production of heroin in Mexico has surpassed marijuana.

Marijuana entities have given way to the poppy, the precursor opium gum and heroin, a more addictive drug and yielding higher profits for Mexican organized crime groups trafficking into the United States.

In the United States about 28 grams of marijuana cost about 400 dollars, one gram of heroin would be worth $ 225, according to the U.N. World Drug Report 2014. (I elected to publish different figures than the article and in checking with UNDR they also have the price published differently than Reforma )

In Chihuahua, Guerrero, Jalisco, Durango, Sinaloa and Oaxaca states leading producers of marijuana, the army located between 2007 and 2010 a total of 432, 561 of marijuana fields.

For 2011-2014, that number dropped by 56 percent with the discovery of 187,056 crops by soldiers.

Official data of the Secretariat of National Defense (SEDENA) indicate that the location of poppy crops phenomenon replaced the marijuana plantations. Between 2007 and 2010, the Army reported 272,459 discoveries of poppy crops in those six states. But for the period 2011-2014 the military began to find their land tours and reconnaissance flights over poppy fields, a total of 427, 229 plantations, an increase 56 percent to the previous period.

United States has suffered from this reversal of production. Between 2007 and 2013, the number of heroin addicts almost doubled, going from 161k users to 289 000, according to the agency Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA, its acronym in English) and released in May by the DEA.

The alert was also reflected in deaths from heroin overdoses. Data from the Centers for Disease Control in the United States established that deaths from drug use increased from the 200,402 deaths in 2007 to 800,260 deaths in 2014.

"The DEA is targeting cartels producing and trafficking heroin in the EU." said the administrator of the Drug Enforcement Chuck Rosenberg in a statement while releasing the May 22 report.

Even though Guerrero remains first in greatest poppy production, Chihuahua has increased the most, tripling its crops in the past four years.
So the decriminalisation of marihuana has made it less profitable and thus taken away the cartels power I that sphere. Maybe state owned prescription of narcotics is the way forward then. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know but I do know you and people like you can stop blaming Bush for the current administrations mistakes.

Yeah Bush had sealed the borders after all.
7/8/15 1:09 PM
6/13/04
1.How good is the feeling you get from Heroin..really?

2.Is the line from Trainspotting "1000 orgasms all over your body" really accurate?

3. If I don't like vicodin's would I not like Heroin?
7/8/15 1:16 PM
11/18/09
sanguine cynic - 1.How good is the feeling you get from Heroin..really?

2.Is the line from Trainspotting "1000 orgasms all over your body" really accurate?

1. the best hits you do feel better than an orgasm, but its so much more than that. feels like all your problems just disappeared (ironic)

2. yes

3. pretty much the same feeling at the end up the day if we're talking snorting dope. the needle is a whole different ballgame. but yes, you would eventually like it even if you didnt at first. most people get sick as shit when the first do it, but if you go back enough times it'll get ya.
7/8/15 1:28 PM
1/1/01
Salt the Snail - 
PhillyFights - 

RIP Mike.

yep, i was snorting oxys for a long time, had a good source but he literally went MIA..then i had a buddy that was shooting dop and i started on that..i remember running out of dope and i found 40-50 mgs of oxy and shot them and it didnt even touch the withdrawals from heroin..it was then i was like "im fucked"..

yeah for people that havent done opiates, when you are an opiate addict and you have opiates running through your bloodstream, life is great..you dont need anything else...if you run out, life is hell, nothing could make you happy but more opiates..when i was addicted to opiates, it completely took over my pleasure receptors..sex, sports, things like that did nothing for me..
7/8/15 1:56 PM
1/12/10
Bry Bry...

I was never an opiate addict, but a speed demon. But EVERY SINGLE PERSON i know that was addicted to opes quit having sex during their time in the depths. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/15 2:02 PM
9/19/05

The feeling you get from heroin is so good that itll make you completely destroy your life to keep chasing it. Theres a reason heroin addicts throw away every relationship theyve ever had away and carry everything they own into a pawn shop, the shits that good.

Even just having it in your pocket on your way home from copping and running up the steps knowing all is going to be well for the next few hours is a high on its own. Then mixing it up and getting it ready is a high. Putting the needle in and seeing that little crimson rose grow in the barrel when you hit the vien is a high. And pushing that plunger down and having your whole body relax, shoulders sink, face and head tingling, chest tightening, stomach flipping and this intense feeling of warmth and happiness spread over you is damn sure a high.

Vicodins are basically heroin. Opiates are opiates, but of course vicodins are much more mild. You dont get the rush you would from using needles and all that, but if youre sick from having no heroin you can damn sure take vicodin to get well and high. In fact I like vicodin more than oxycodone, its more euphoric.

7/8/15 2:17 PM
3/11/14
FedorFan5000 - 
lurking_thee_lurker14 - Not surprised. Noticed a spike in heroin use once they discontinued oc oxys and put out those OP oxys that were nearly impossible to snort or shoot or smoke. Time released over a period of 12 hrs and shit. At the same time heroin got a lot cheaper and seemed a whole lot easier to get

Thats why you should just try "cold water extraction" bruh (JK don't!)

Too late. Use to CWE vics all the time
7/8/15 2:18 PM
2/18/15
Ghengiseanie - Thanks Bush. His war in Afghanistan Imade this possible. Phone Post 3.0
You're an idiot .
Herion is how Taliban funded their war Phone Post 3.0
7/8/15 2:30 PM
6/13/04
PhillyFights - 

1. the best hits you do feel better than an orgasm, but its so much more than that. feels like all your problems just disappeared (ironic)

2. yes

3. pretty much the same feeling at the end up the day if we're talking snorting dope. the needle is a whole different ballgame. but yes, you would eventually like it even if you didnt at first. most people get sick as shit when the first do it, but if you go back enough times it'll get ya.

Is there any chance you could get anxious and panic while on it? Like holy shit, what If I took too much? I might die! Do those thoughts ever run through your head?

I'm very tempted to try it. But I would be nervous as fuck. I don't have an addictive personality at all. I've been able to try cocaine,cigs, smoked opium, pills, all of it a few times and walk away with no desire for more. But the thought of OD'ing is terrifying.

How is it compared to smoking opium by the way? I liked it , but it wasn't amazing to me or anything. Vicodin's as I said, I never liked. Made me kind of nauseous and mentally unable to concentrate on anything.
7/8/15 2:33 PM
9/30/09
I'm a recovering painkiller than heroin addict, who now works as a substance abuse counselor. I lost my 18th friend yesterday from an overdose. I have a lot of info if anyone has any questions...

As far as big Pharma goes. No one is more responsible than Purdue Pharma, the maker of Oxycontin. When Oxycontin was initially released they already had an anti abuse chemical that they chose not to add to the pill. A lot of the original advertisements in medical journals actually claimed it was "less addictive" and outside the U.S. their are ads that literally say "non-addictive. Purdue would have lavish parties where doctors who filled their "quota" were invited too. They also had cruises (or as they called the "education seminar boats") for those who exceeded their prescription quota.
Purdue was fully aware of how their pills were being abused and their were employees quitting as early as 1999. It should be remembered that OxyContin is a semi-synthetic opioid and therefore Purdue is in constant need of vast amounts of raw opium. There is a great Fox or MSNBC short on YouTube of US soldiers having to guard acres of poppy fields.
One of the darkest days was when Purdue finally added the anti-abuse feature to their OxyContin formula, this was graduation day for millions of painkiller addicts who turned immediately to heroin. Interestingly enough they added the anti-abuse formula right before their exclusive patent on Oxy was about to expire, because of the change of formula they were able to keep it.
All of this can be found quite easily on the net.
Again I work in the substance abuse field and I am in recovery from heroin abuse myself. If you have any questions I'm more than willing to help out. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/15 2:40 PM
1/1/01
ttt
7/8/15 3:23 PM
6/13/04
Charms,

Can you answer my questions I posed earlier regarding how 'good' the feeling you get from it is, perhaps in comparison to other drugs, things in life.
7/8/15 3:44 PM
12/20/05

WHO CARES.........IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE WILLPOWER TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT...........THEN DIE ...........FAGGOTS..............

7/8/15 3:44 PM
9/30/09
Bry Bry -
Salt the Snail - 
PhillyFights - 

RIP Mike.

yep, i was snorting oxys for a long time, had a good source but he literally went MIA..then i had a buddy that was shooting dop and i started on that..i remember running out of dope and i found 40-50 mgs of oxy and shot them and it didnt even touch the withdrawals from heroin..it was then i was like "im fucked"..

yeah for people that havent done opiates, when you are an opiate addict and you have opiates running through your bloodstream, life is great..you dont need anything else...if you run out, life is hell, nothing could make you happy but more opiates..when i was addicted to opiates, it completely took over my pleasure receptors..sex, sports, things like that did nothing for me..
I second that. It literally hijacks your brain. The reward center of the brain that once wanted for hunger, thirst, shelter, companionship etc. changes to just want heroin. And it wants it now.
What makes slaves out of opiate addicts is the physical addiction. My out body will literally kick your ass unless you give it dope. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/15 3:53 PM
11/25/10
BIGWHITESEXY - 

WHO CARES.........IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE WILLPOWER TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT...........THEN DIE ...........FAGGOTS..............

LOL VU you heartless faggot, your ass could probably use some Overeaters Anonymous.

7/8/15 4:02 PM
9/30/09
sanguine cynic - Charms,

Can you answer my questions I posed earlier regarding how 'good' the feeling you get from it is, perhaps in comparison to other drugs, things in life.
OK ILL DO MY BEST, but remember it's an awful drug. It's hard to explain. It's like explaining an orgasm to a guy with no balls.
People like to say it's orgasmic. And I disagree. I know what they mean but it doesn't feel like an orgasm.
The rush of shooting heroin is this deep mystical spiritual 'touch' of deep personal satisfaction, like if Jesus (if you're into that) just touched your heart and the mother Mary is wrapping you up like a baby rocking you to sleep. This sweet taste like honey settles into the back of your throat. All your muscles feel calmed and all anxieties wash away in this hypnotic ocean of grace. You feel the innocence of a toddler and any area of your heart or soul that felt empty is filled with this warm calm and beauty of something bigger than life. I wish I was a poet.
And after the rush you fall into this deep warm glow of joy and acceptance with the universe. It's the most tranquil, kind feeling I've ever felt. It's the deepest love mixed with the happiest bliss.
BUT ITS ALL A LIE. As good as it feels being sick is 100x worst than the best high. No one should get to know this feeling, it's like the ring in Lord of the Rings. It literally becomes 'my precious'. You slowly become its slave. You hate yourself, and people look at you with disgust. You become a liar out of necessity. You become emotionally abusive to the people who love you. It's monetary value is cheap. $30-$40 gets you high, but the price you pay by the pain it causes you and others is more than it's ever worth. It's the devil in a powder. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/15 4:04 PM
8/15/14

@Viorage   it's my understanding that Tramadol withdrawal is almost as bad as full blown opiate addiction, crazy that not too long ago it wasn't even scheduled

7/8/15 4:07 PM
9/30/09
BIGWHITESEXY -

So if you woke up from a 3 week coma from a car wreck and your body is already addicted, do you know how you'd handle it?
No one wants to be an addict. Some people have a predisposition for addiction. It crosses through all races and socioeconomic divides. I've seen bums sitting next to guys in Armani suits. People who've seen the worst in human nature and have willpower beyond your comprehension who've succumbed to this.
You obviously have never been affected by addiction, whether it be family or friend. If you had you'd see clear as day it has NOTHING to do with willpower. Phone Post 3.0