OtherGround Forums Heroin use explodes...

7 days ago
5/30/05

This one hurts. 

7 days ago
5/21/12
idsmashit -

Fucking tragic all this like... i spoke to him about the xans benzos and struggle with depression he was one of the best people on here.

Man he helped me out more than he'll ever know. I tried to tell him & thank him but I don't think he realises that he directly helped me get off Suboxone. 

Not just saying this now cos he's gone but Philly was legit one of the coolest, nicest posters on this place.

Does anyone know what happened? I know it doesn't really make a difference but it'd be nice to know that he at least didn't suffer. Jesus that sounds so stupid but I hope you can understand what I mean.

RIP Alex.

7 days ago
9/19/05

It always sucks to lose an OGer, but fucking sucks worse losing a brother in or to addiction. Idk what happened, wont speculate, but I hope he managed to make a sober go of it.

I know the OG despises drug addicts and thinks they should all be put in camps and prison and shit, but man, that life is hell and the pain and struggle that come with it are almost unbearable. And its something you cant understand unless you go through it, and going through it makes you like kindred spirits. You click and know instantly what theyve been through because you been through it too. Like brothers in arms or something, and it hurts to lose one.

7 days ago
10/31/07

If only it killed quicker

5 days ago
11/15/04
Fedoral Crime -
idsmashit -

Fucking tragic all this like... i spoke to him about the xans benzos and struggle with depression he was one of the best people on here.

Man he helped me out more than he'll ever know. I tried to tell him & thank him but I don't think he realises that he directly helped me get off Suboxone. 

Not just saying this now cos he's gone but Philly was legit one of the coolest, nicest posters on this place.

Does anyone know what happened? I know it doesn't really make a difference but it'd be nice to know that he at least didn't suffer. Jesus that sounds so stupid but I hope you can understand what I mean.

RIP Alex.

Who passed?

5 days ago
10/25/12
NineFightFour -

Why not keep quiet?

5 days ago
5/1/16

My family just went through the same thing . My brother was a horrible person but watching how his addiction affected my father was heartbreaking. Died two years ago in a trailer with a needle in his arm .  There was absolutely nothing that my family could do or say to get him to stop . 

5 days ago
7/15/11
LiveWire -
Fedoral Crime -
idsmashit -

RIP Alex.

Who passed?

PhillyFights

4 days ago
10/31/07
psillypico -
NineFightFour -

Why not keep quiet?

The fuck for? You didn't, everyone in this thread didn't, if you're dumb enough to do heroin knowing every fucking bad thing that could happen and you do it anyway..... I'm sorry but that's like robbing a bank at gun point and then crying cause you got shot by the police. I'm very anti heroin and heroin addicts, this is a thread about heroin. I wish it killed fasted. Cry about it snowflake

4 days ago
10/25/12
NineFightFour -
psillypico -
NineFightFour -

Why not keep quiet?

The fuck for? You didn't, everyone in this thread didn't, if you're dumb enough to do heroin knowing every fucking bad thing that could happen and you do it anyway..... I'm sorry but that's like robbing a bank at gun point and then crying cause you got shot by the police. I'm very anti heroin and heroin addicts, this is a thread about heroin. I wish it killed fasted. Cry about it snowflake

Fuck You

4 days ago
9/19/05
NineFightFour - 
psillypico -
NineFightFour -

Why not keep quiet?

Kind of a piece of shit thing to say
4 days ago
9/30/09

Man. I was throwing him some advice not long ago.  He def was a dual diagnosis (which most people with addiction are) major depression and addiction. I'm sad to see he didn't find the help he needed. Rest In Peace buddy. 

4 days ago
4/29/09
ChucksChin -

My family just went through the same thing . My brother was a horrible person but watching how his addiction affected my father was heartbreaking. Died two years ago in a trailer with a needle in his arm .  There was absolutely nothing that my family could do or say to get him to stop . 

my brother just went back to jail the other day , hes a heroin addict as well, he just won't stop, I know one day I'll have to deal with ths and its dfficult to live with

4 days ago
6/5/13

Its up to the people to boycott pharmaceutical comps pushing dangerous drugs.

4 days ago
4/6/19

3 days ago
10/31/07
Too Rude -
NineFightFour - 
psillypico -
NineFightFour -

Why not keep quiet?

Kind of a piece of shit thing to say

So you actually feel bad for people who knowing full well what heroin does decide to do it anyways? Do you feel bad for criminals who break laws and get arrested? Do you feel bad for assholes that get their ass kicked? Like where do you draw this magical line in the sand? Why in the world would you feel bad if someone is dumb enough to do a drug like heroin? We aren't talking about smoking weed here, it's fucking heroin! Unless someone held you down and injected it into you you deserve all the reprocusions. It's a choice, a choice that if you makes shows you are not only fucking stupid but self destructive.

3 days ago
10/31/07
psillypico -
NineFightFour -
psillypico -
NineFightFour -

Why not keep quiet?

Fuck You

Wahhhhh. What a baby

3 days ago
5/1/16
Chomas -
ChucksChin -

my brother just went back to jail the other day , hes a heroin addict as well, he just won't stop, I know one day I'll have to deal with ths and its dfficult to live with

Sorry to hear that man . I wish you and your family the best . 

2 days ago
8/23/03
NineFightFour - 

I hope you die in a fire, you fucking faggot.
2 days ago
12/16/11
NineFightFour -
psillypico -
NineFightFour -

Why not keep quiet?

Too bad obesity doesn’t kill faster.

2 days ago
7/15/11
KBird -
NineFightFour - 

I hope you die in a fire, you fucking faggot.

I second this