OtherGround Forums Hezbollah getting precision guided missiles:Uh Oh

9/12/19 12:41 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul -
anthonyMI - 

For the third time because you are slow, I'll use the simplest sentence structure as I can.

If Israel annexes the settlements, it will become an Apartheid state.

It is not presently an Apartheid State.

I hope that I won't have to say it a fourth because I can't think of how to make it more straightforward than that. It is on you at this point.

"It is not presently an Apartheid State."

I disagree with this.

IMO... it is hard to argue that the consistent settlement building and the home and settlement dismantling of the Palestinians by the Israelis (in the West Bank and Arab East Jerusalem) isn't the same thing.

As those strategically settlements continue to grow, they become part of the Israeli state.  Each and every new "peace" discussion always starts with the Israelis claiming that those settlements are permanent and too late to change now given all the people who now live there.

It is surreptitious and gross... but it is already an Apartheid State.

Israel controls all goods and services into Gaza.  Controls all energy and flow of water.

Whether you like it or not, and whether they say it or not, Israel has already claimed the entire region as their own and they are treating a certain subgroup of people as subhumans.

It is a walking talking contradiction to claim otherwise.  

Had Israel abided by the previously agreed to borders (as recognized by the international community) or given complete sovereignty (including freedom of movement) to the Palestinians, you might be able to claim otherwise.

But they haven't.

still waiting for anyone to list specific apartheid laws from south africa and show me the corresponding israeli law

Edited: 9/12/19 12:56 PM
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
anthonyMI - 

For the third time because you are slow, I'll use the simplest sentence structure as I can.

I hope that I won't have to say it a fourth because I can't think of how to make it more straightforward than that. It is on you at this point.

I disagree with this.

IMO... it is hard to argue that the consistent settlement building and the home and settlement dismantling of the Palestinians by the Israelis (in the West Bank and Arab East Jerusalem) isn't the same thing.

As those strategically settlements continue to grow, they become part of the Israeli state.  Each and every new "peace" discussion always starts with the Israelis claiming that those settlements are permanent and too late to change now given all the people who now live there.

Israel controls all goods and services into Gaza.  Controls all energy and flow of water.

Whether you like it or not, and whether they say it or not, Israel has already claimed the entire region as their own and they are treating a certain subgroup of people as subhumans.

Had Israel abided by the previously agreed to borders (as recognized by the international community) or given complete sovereignty (including freedom of movement) to the Palestinians, you might be able to claim otherwise.

But they haven't.

still waiting for anyone to list specific apartheid laws from south africa and show me the corresponding israeli law

You are trying to get around it by claiming that the Palestinians are not part of Israel, when in reality they are.

About time to give them the same rights and privileges of all citizens.

Not doing so makes Israel an Apartheid state.

Either give them complete sovereignty (i.e. control over all goods and services, freedom of movement, etc.) or be prepared to be called an Apartheid State.

"Blocking Palestinian development

B'Tselem, an Israeli human rights group, says Israel has restricted Palestinians from building on, or even accessing, much of the land in Area C, regularly denying requests for building permits.

Palestinians who attempt to build in the area are subject to home demolition orders, resulting in displacement and the disruption of livelihoods, the UN has said.

Israel's blocking of Palestinian development in the area is also carried out by "designating large swaths of land as state land, survey land, firing zones, nature reserves and national parks," the rights group says.

Israeli settlements are meanwhile allocated large plots of land that are connected to advanced infrastructure, such as Jewish-only bypass roads that circumvent Palestinian areas.

In addition to facing severe restrictions on planning and construction, Palestinians are also unable to access basic resources such as water.

The end result may well be the indirect expulsion of Palestinians from an area that is currently being used to serve Israeli purposes.

According to B'Tselem, the forcible transfer of Palestinians from occupied territory is considered a war crime, whether executed in a direct or indirect manner."
9/12/19 1:41 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
anthonyMI - 

I disagree with this.

But they haven't.

You are trying to get around it by claiming that the Palestinians are not part of Israel, when in reality they are.

Either give them complete sovereignty (i.e. control over all goods and services, freedom of movement, etc.) or be prepared to be called an Apartheid State.

B'Tselem, an Israeli human rights group, says Israel has restricted Palestinians from building on, or even accessing, much of the land in Area C, regularly denying requests for building permits.

Palestinians who attempt to build in the area are subject to home demolition orders, resulting in displacement and the disruption of livelihoods, the UN has said.

Israel's blocking of Palestinian development in the area is also carried out by "designating large swaths of land as state land, survey land, firing zones, nature reserves and national parks," the rights group says.

Israeli settlements are meanwhile allocated large plots of land that are connected to advanced infrastructure, such as Jewish-only bypass roads that circumvent Palestinian areas.

In addition to facing severe restrictions on planning and construction, Palestinians are also unable to access basic resources such as water.

The end result may well be the indirect expulsion of Palestinians from an area that is currently being used to serve Israeli purposes.

According to B'Tselem, the forcible transfer of Palestinians from occupied territory is considered a war crime, whether executed in a direct or indirect manner."

bwwwahahahahahahaha

bwwwahahahahahahahha

they deserve the same rights as israeli citizens

bwahahahahahha

yeah, just like mexican citizens should have the same rights as americans and vote for president.

bwwwahahahahahahaha  - it really is israel? bwbwwbwbwbwbaaaaahahahahha

maybe you should tell the pal authority and hamas its really israel and their political rules and laws dont mean fuck all. holy shit, they shit you people post is MORE insane than the shit liberals say in this country.

here's a fucking clue, vanna, they had the oppertunity to become citizens. THEY SAID NO. They had the chance of their own state, THEY SAID NO. You dont get the chance to be offered your own country, turn it down because you want to go to war to steal someone elses country, lose, then say you want your own country, oh btw, by ower own country, we mean THEIR country. Sorry, buster boy

Ask for proof/comparisions as to why you call it aparthied, offer mumbo jumbo instead of anything resembling a coherant answer. Sure, jimbob, sure.

Well, if some nit wit dirty hippies in B'Tselem say stopping pals from possesing weapons making material is a war crime, then call the fucking Hague and lets get this party started.

Edited: 9/12/19 1:53 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul -

And Putin filling the void that America has left:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/netanyahu-putin-meet-russia-condemns-annexation-plan-190912063850064.html

void?  you mean continuing using the arabs as anti american tools

Russians hating jews? you dont say

9/12/19 1:56 PM
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - still waiting for anyone to list specific apartheid laws from south africa and show me the corresponding israeli law

bwwwahahahahahahaha

bwwwahahahahahahahha

bwahahahahahha

yeah, just like mexican citizens should have the same rights as americans and vote for president.

maybe you should tell the pal authority and hamas its really israel and their political rules and laws dont mean fuck all. holy shit, they shit you people post is MORE insane than the shit liberals say in this country.

here's a fucking clue, vanna, they had the oppertunity to become citizens. THEY SAID NO. They had the chance of their own state, THEY SAID NO. You dont get the chance to be offered your own country, turn it down because you want to go to war to steal someone elses country, lose, then say you want your own country, oh btw, by ower own country, we mean THEIR country. Sorry, buster boy

Ask for proof/comparisions as to why you call it aparthied, offer mumbo jumbo instead of anything resembling a coherant answer. Sure, jimbob, sure.

Well, if some nit wit dirty hippies in B'Tselem say stopping pals from possesing weapons making material is a war crime, then call the fucking Hague and lets get this party started.

The actions are systematic and deliberate and strategic.

Not sure how anybody can defend Israel for this.

And LOL at referencing Hamas every time.

Israel and folks like Netanyahu need Hamas (it is why Israel helped to found them).  They are the boogeyman *get out of jail card* for every action Israel takes in the name of *security*.

In case you forgot (from earlier in the thread):

Just making the point that Israel was plenty threatened and concerned about the power and influence of the PLO and used subversive tactics to undermine them...

BLOWBACK: HOW ISRAEL WENT FROM HELPING CREATE HAMAS TO BOMBING IT

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

Israel and Hamas Need Each Other:

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/israel/2019-03-29/israel-and-hamas-need-each-other

9/12/19 1:57 PM
1/1/01
anthonyMI -
lionsoul -
anthonyMI - 

I disagree with this.

But they haven't.

It has not always been the position of the Israeli government that settlements are non-negotiable. That is a new hard-right stance that Netanyahu has taken. The settlements that are usually slated for eventual annexation are Maa'le Adumim, Gush Etzion, Givaat Ze'ev, Modiin Ilit, and maybe Ariel. With the exception of Ariel, they are right along the Green Line. They also home to the majority of settlers.

The current situation is supposed to be temporary, not final-status. Temporary is just lasting a really long time. What is happening now is an occupation. The two terms are mutually exclusive.

yeah, like that time israel forcibly removed settlers from both legal and illegal settlements.

remind me again of the pals reaction to the dismanteling of the setlements?

Edited: 9/12/19 3:03 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - still waiting for anyone to list specific apartheid laws from south africa and show me the corresponding israeli law

bwwwahahahahahahaha

bwwwahahahahahahahha

bwahahahahahha

The actions are systematic and deliberate and strategic.

Not sure how anybody can defend Israel for this.

And LOL at referencing Hamas every time.

Israel and folks like Netanyahu need Hamas (it is why Israel helped to found them).  They are the boogeyman *get out of jail card* for every action Israel takes in the name of *security*.

In case you forgot (from earlier in the thread):

Just making the point that Israel was plenty threatened and concerned about the power and influence of the PLO and used subversive tactics to undermine them...

BLOWBACK: HOW ISRAEL WENT FROM HELPING CREATE HAMAS TO BOMBING IT

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

Israel and Hamas Need Each Other:

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/israel/2019-03-29/israel-and-hamas-need-each-other

And ALL of that shit is less relevant than the 1st 20x you posted it.

Maybe I give you and anthony too much credit.

Here, like you're six years old

YOU: might as well be concidered Israel and give them full israeli rights as citizens

ME: Tell that to the PA (YOU KNOW, the political body the world recognises are the government of the PAL people) and HAMAS(YOU KNOW, the group ELECTED by the people in Gaza TO BE THEIR ELECTED GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ... The ELECTED GOVERNING BODY OF THE PALESTINIANS ELECTED BY PALESTNIANS FOR PALESTINIANS

Understand NOW? You do i need to draw you a map. FUCK you cant even follow your own arguements

9/12/19 3:05 PM
1/1/01

Still waiting for a A-B comparison for SA Apartheid laws to Israeli, showing the exact same laws in each country

Edited: 9/12/19 3:46 PM
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Still waiting for a A-B comparison for SA Apartheid laws to Israeli, showing the exact same laws in each country

You have your answer bro...

They get around it by not considering Palestinians to be citizens even though they pretty much control everything related to Palestinian living (i.e. movement of goods, freedom of movement, etc.).

Palestinians are a subgroup of people.

Edited: 9/12/19 3:49 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

They get around it by not considering Palestinians to be citizens even though they pretty much control everything related to Palestinian living (i.e. movement of goods, freedom of movement, etc.).

yeah, i have my answer. You are fucking retarded.

Edited: 9/12/19 4:17 PM
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Well... to be fair... I don't consider Palestinians to be "vermin" or "horrible to their host countries"...or deserving of being "kicked out of their host countries."

Maybe if you changed your perspective you might have some more perspective on how Israel employs strategies and tools to run an apartheid state...

9/12/19 6:03 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Well... to be fair... I don't consider Palestinians to be "vermin" or "horrible to their host countries"...or deserving of being "kicked out of their host countries."

Maybe if you changed your perspective you might have some more perspective on how Israel employs strategies and tools to run an apartheid state...

to be fair, you're still a disingenuous cock sucker.

already address vermin. but keep the lie going Heir Gobbells

9/12/19 6:19 PM
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

to be fair, you're still a disingenuous cock sucker.

already address vermin. but keep the lie going Heir Gobbells

Your comments and insults are shameful... although I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit that I laugh more often than not when you go insanely Full Dillagaf....

9/12/19 7:07 PM
11/21/05

Why does anyone give a fuck about Israel?

Just let them fight it out on their own.

9/12/19 7:21 PM
5/10/08
stanneh - Why does anyone give a fuck about Israel?

Your tax dollars plus the US government's weak response to Israeli spying on the United States of America (in today's news) suggests that we care very deeply about Israel.

9/12/19 7:23 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul -

Your tax dollars plus the US government's weak response to Israeli spying on the United States of America (in today's news) suggests that we care very deeply about Israel.

Is it cool we spy on our allies?

Edited: 9/12/19 7:26 PM
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -

Have the taxpayers of those allies given us over $100 billion in Welfare?

Edited: 9/12/19 7:50 PM
6/13/09

My God. What's become of my thread? When I see you two guys going at it like this, it's easy to see why this conflict will never be resolved.

Both between Israel and the pals, and between you two. There's no hope for peace.

9/12/19 7:54 PM
1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -

Have the taxpayers of those allies given us over $100 billion in Welfare?

derp. derp. billions. derp. derp.

So just to be clear, it would be totally cool  with you if isra spied on the  usa had israel never received money THAT THEY HAD TO BY LAWS SPEND AT US OWNED companies, right?

6/13/09

I'm still going to go back and read all of it, it looks like there's some good info there. 

It also looks to have broken down into a good ol shit slinging match which can also be entertaining.

8/15/07

Can't believe this thread is still going on. I spoke the truth many pages back. And yet here we are.

Edited: 9/12/19 8:13 PM
6/13/09

I do have to say this.

Lion soul, your tune is hitting all the usual notes. AiPAC money, Israel controlling our politics, Mel Gibson getting fewer blowjobs then he used to. It's that same broken record.

I've heard it a thousand times. I'm not saying you are 100% wrong by the way, it's just tiring to see the same accusations over and over and over. I think people know where you stand by now. LOL.

** sorry for the spelling errors. I'm on voice recognition.

9/12/19 8:07 PM
1/1/01
blood fist -

My God. What's become of my thread? When I see you two guys going at it like this, it's easy to see why this conflict will never be resolved.

Both between Israel and the pals, and between you two. There's no hope for peace.

its the perfect analogy. one side constant lies (Lyin' soul [palestinians] ) and accuses the other side (me [israel]) of complete fabrication, the rightous(me[israel]) have no choice but to defend themselves

Edited: 9/12/19 8:08 PM
6/13/09
Soul Gravy - Can't believe this thread is still going on. I spoke the truth many pages back. And yet here we are.

If you are referring to the threat of the Precision missiles, it was pretty much decided that it would be very hard to stop Hezbollah from deploying them over a period of time.

It would seem that this could easily lead to a conflict, the outcome of which would be hard to predict.

9/12/19 8:38 PM
11/28/08
blood fist -

I'm still going to go back and read all of it, it looks like there's some good info there. 

It also looks to have broken down into a good ol shit slinging match which can also be entertaining.

I was shit slinging from the start. Diligaf is hopeless and prone to hissy fits so it is fun seeing what ridiculous or contradictory shit you can get him to say. The stuff about pogroms got dark, but the highlight was him accidentally walking his way into being a far leftist, then walking it back to being a far rightist.

I'm satisfied with it.