D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
anthonyMI -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
anthonyMI -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
anthonyMI -
blood fist -
anthonyMI - 

Genghis confused the Jordan Valley with the Kingdom of Jordan.

I don’t know how serious Bibi is with this. Usually his right-wing song and dance before elections is kept vague so he can’t really be called a liar. The Jordan Valley annexation is much more specific and pointed. It sounds more believable.

The stuff about annexing all settlements was bundled with a way to get out of it. The Trump Peace Plan, or the lack of one.

Anthony, what would your reaction be if Israel annexed the Jordan Valley? And what do you think the world's reaction would be?

It is rough. I always have it in the back of my mind that I’ll move back to Israel and even get my citizenship. If all of the settlements are annexed, that is game over for that idea. Israel will have become an Apartheid State and the Zionist dream will be dead. The best case scenario would be to have the inevitable crisis result in a bi-national state instead of something worse. Salvage what can be salvaged. Give me Yavne and it’s scholars.

I don’t think the Jordan Valley annexation is quite beyond me red lines. I’d be pissed, but it would still be salvageable. The Jordan Valley is agricultural, but not many people live there. Most of that land area is already on lock down as military-use. It dicks over the Palestinians and makes peace even more difficult than before, but it is land that is prime for being swapped while allowing Israel to maintain some kind of presence on the Jordanian border.

As for the world, I don’t know but it won’t be good.

derp.. typica jew hating trope "Apartheid State". No, it wouldnt. Israel not only has miles to go to have the same laws as "Apartheid", and, Apartheid was specfically the law set of SA. Even if tey had the exact same laws, it wouldnt be Apartheid.

For now. The full annexation of the settlement blocs, which would make a third of the population of the State into non-citizen resident aliens without any possibility of citizenship and few rights, living in discreet pockets of essentially bantustans with no guarantee of freedom of movement between them. That action would cover those miles. You can make up another word for it if Apartheid is too specific. Hafrada is the closest to it, but doesn’t feel strong enough.

I am skeptical that Bibi would follow through with that promise, though. He isn’t that crazy. I don’t think.

being a democracy, and having a actual court that doesnt necessarily side with the government, i could see a lawsuit, if it didnt happen immediately, if israel did annex any terrority, i could see them becoming citizens, just like every arab was given the oppertunity to become a full israeli citizen when they became a state. The arabs living in the Golan when annex were offered citizenship. And take guess. Did they accept the offer?

its funny, how YOU and EVERY anti jew calls israel apartheid inits current form. the ara members of the kneset hd the never to call israel it when the nation state law as passed  . they are members of the government, duely elected and serving. there are specific governmental agency completely run by arabs for arabs, yet they say apartheid because israel DARE establish a national langue that isnt theirs. israeli citizens with every right a jew has. And you have the never to use the term too. Why not just them filthy vermin and be done with it

you know, palestinians have no one to blame but themselves. when israel was formed, their were 85k in gaza. theres 2.5 million today. Conditions were so horrible, they decided to have 20 kids each, just so they can suffer more. he's a fucking idea, how about you move the fuck out and better your life? Oh, wait, everywhere they went, they were so horrible to the host nation, they were kicked out. Given a home in Jordan, and they repay the kindness by trying to overthrow the government. Cry me a river.

Not once did I say that Israel is currently an apartheid state. You just keep on keeping on with that hardline black and white thinking. Everyone who disagrees with you is just some Jew-hater. If Israel annexes all of the settlements like Bibi said he would do, then it would become one.

Granting the West Bank Palestinians citizenship would be one fix. It would mean Netanyahu would never be Prime Minister ever again, though. And staying in power is the one guiding principle that he follows, so it would never happen.

wrong wrong wrong. i guess allowing arabs in the golan to become citizens was the end the admin then right?

the fact you even typed the words shows thats exactly that what you think of israel. Evil jews oppressing the poor arabs who only want to work their bodies bloody for their jew overloards.

pals have their own fucking stock exchange. they have a massive internal and for export produce industry

look at the horrible conditions the jews make the arabs live in

The Druzim in Golan are Syrian citizens that don’t want to be branded as traitors if Golan is ever returned to Syria. I don’t think there is any chance of that happening, and I really hope it doesn’t, but it is a problem they have to worry about. Though, there has been a modest increase in the Golan Druzim applying for and receiving Israeli citizenship since the Syrian Civil War began. But, there aren’t enough of them to pose a demographic or electoral threat.

If the West Bank Palestinians become Israeli citizens, they will become a dominant political force in the country. And they sure as shit won’t be joining coalitions with Likud or the other right wing parties. No more Netanyahu. At that point, the annexation of Gaza would become a fait accompli. Palestinians would make up half of the electorate and growing.

You are taking a much further Left position here than I am. Kinda surprising. I like having a Jewish State.

well, fuck them then.

there was a documentary about jewish DRs saying a palestinian kids life in a jewish hospital.

the film crew asked his mother what she wanted for her son when he grews up.

she said "i hope he grows up to be a suicide bomber and kills as many jews as he can"

thats the mentality of pals. And i qoute "when they start loving their children, more than they hate jews, there will be peace"

8 days ago
11/28/08

“PALESTINIANS NOT OWNING THEIR FUCKING LAND HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH JEWS AQUIRING ISRAEL.”

Then why have you been putting so much effort on the argument that Palestinians have no right to the land because Jews bought it fair and square?

The Mandate system is the worst possible defense for the right of the conquerer to do whatever they want. Why do you think they were called Mandates? Britain and France were mandated to serve a custodial role in the Middle East until the people living there were ready to set up their own governments. Technically, it was a decolonization process to shepherd the former subjects of the Ottoman Empire into self-governance under the principal of international law through the League of Nations. Later, Israel was established by a vote at the UN.

8 days ago
11/28/08

“well, fuck them then.”

So you are changing your vote to supporting Apartheid then?

8 days ago
5/10/08
anthonyMI - 

For the third time because you are slow, I’ll use the simplest sentence structure as I can.

If Israel annexes the settlements, it will become an Apartheid state.

It is not presently an Apartheid State.

I hope that I won’t have to say it a fourth because I can’t think of how to make it more straightforward than that. It is on you at this point.

"It is not presently an Apartheid State."

I disagree with this.

IMO... it is hard to argue that the consistent settlement building and the home and settlement dismantling of the Palestinians by the Israelis (in the West Bank and Arab East Jerusalem) isn't the same thing.

As those strategically settlements continue to grow, they become part of the Israeli state.  Each and every new "peace" discussion always starts with the Israelis claiming that those settlements are permanent and too late to change now given all the people who now live there.

It is surreptitious and gross... but it is already an Apartheid State.

Israel controls all goods and services into Gaza.  Controls all energy and flow of water.

Whether you like it or not, and whether they say it or not, Israel has already claimed the entire region as their own and they are treating a certain subgroup of people as subhumans.

It is a walking talking contradiction to claim otherwise.  

Had Israel abided by the previously agreed to borders (as recognized by the international community) or given complete sovereignty (including freedom of movement) to the Palestinians, you might be able to claim otherwise.

But they haven't.

8 days ago
11/28/08
lionsoul -
anthonyMI - 

For the third time because you are slow, I’ll use the simplest sentence structure as I can.

I hope that I won’t have to say it a fourth because I can’t think of how to make it more straightforward than that. It is on you at this point.

I disagree with this.

IMO... it is hard to argue that the consistent settlement building and the home and settlement dismantling of the Palestinians by the Israelis (in the West Bank and Arab East Jerusalem) isn't the same thing.

As those strategically settlements continue to grow, they become part of the Israeli state.  Each and every new "peace" discussion always starts with the Israelis claiming that those settlements are permanent and too late to change now given all the people who now live there.

Israel controls all goods and services into Gaza.  Controls all energy and flow of water.

Whether you like it or not, and whether they say it or not, Israel has already claimed the entire region as their own and they are treating a certain subgroup of people as subhumans.

Had Israel abided by the previously agreed to borders (as recognized by the international community) or given complete sovereignty (including freedom of movement) to the Palestinians, you might be able to claim otherwise.

But they haven't.

It has not always been the position of the Israeli government that settlements are non-negotiable. That is a new hard-right stance that Netanyahu has taken. The settlements that are usually slated for eventual annexation are Maa’le Adumim, Gush Etzion, Givaat Ze’ev, Modiin Ilit, and maybe Ariel. With the exception of Ariel, they are right along the Green Line. They also home to the majority of settlers.

The current situation is supposed to be temporary, not final-status. Temporary is just lasting a really long time. What is happening now is an occupation. The two terms are mutually exclusive.

8 days ago
5/10/08

And Putin filling the void that America has left:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/netanyahu-putin-meet-russia-condemns-annexation-plan-190912063850064.html

8 days ago
1/1/01
anthonyMI -

“PALESTINIANS NOT OWNING THEIR FUCKING LAND HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH JEWS AQUIRING ISRAEL.”

Then why have you been putting so much effort on the argument that Palestinians have no right to the land because Jews bought it fair and square?

The Mandate system is the worst possible defense for the right of the conquerer to do whatever they want. Why do you think they were called Mandates? Britain and France were mandated to serve a custodial role in the Middle East until the people living there were ready to set up their own governments. Technically, it was a decolonization process to shepherd the former subjects of the Ottoman Empire into self-governance under the principal of international law through the League of Nations. Later, Israel was established by a vote at the UN.

quote the post i say BOUGHT IT.

they bought a good deal of land, but not where close enough to be considered a state. Maybe monaco size, if that.

and EVERY BORDER OF EVERY COUNTRY was drawn everever the fuck they wanted.

Jordan went to hesimites, even though they had zero historical ties there. Saudi arabi went to the dipshits that helped the brits, not the family would ruled previously, on and on and on ., your arguments are for shit

Britain and France were mandated to serve a custodial role in the Middle East until the people living there were ready to set up their own governments

The process of establishing the mandates consisted of two phases:

1. The formal removal of sovereignty of the state previously controlling the territory.
  2. The transfer of mandatory powers to individual states among the Allied Powers.

all the "stated" goal of  "... have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration"... went right out the fucking window. not a single "Class A mandate" actually allowed the locals to have their own country. Not SA, Not Mesopotenia, Not Sryia, not Lebanon(syria), not jordan. Not a fucking one. BUT BUT BUT Palestians were special INSIDE ISRAEL. FUCK the PAls that were living in what became Jordam, even though that was really the administrative area called palestine.

fuck right off with that bullshit

8 days ago
1/1/01
lionsoul -
anthonyMI - 

I disagree with this.

But they haven't.

still waiting for anyone to list specific apartheid laws from south africa and show me the corresponding israeli law

Edited: 8 days ago
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
anthonyMI - 

I disagree with this.

But they haven't.

still waiting for anyone to list specific apartheid laws from south africa and show me the corresponding israeli law

You are trying to get around it by claiming that the Palestinians are not part of Israel, when in reality they are.

About time to give them the same rights and privileges of all citizens.

Not doing so makes Israel an Apartheid state.

Either give them complete sovereignty (i.e. control over all goods and services, freedom of movement, etc.) or be prepared to be called an Apartheid State.

"Blocking Palestinian development

B'Tselem, an Israeli human rights group, says Israel has restricted Palestinians from building on, or even accessing, much of the land in Area C, regularly denying requests for building permits.

Palestinians who attempt to build in the area are subject to home demolition orders, resulting in displacement and the disruption of livelihoods, the UN has said.

Israel's blocking of Palestinian development in the area is also carried out by "designating large swaths of land as state land, survey land, firing zones, nature reserves and national parks," the rights group says.

Israeli settlements are meanwhile allocated large plots of land that are connected to advanced infrastructure, such as Jewish-only bypass roads that circumvent Palestinian areas.

In addition to facing severe restrictions on planning and construction, Palestinians are also unable to access basic resources such as water.

The end result may well be the indirect expulsion of Palestinians from an area that is currently being used to serve Israeli purposes.

According to B'Tselem, the forcible transfer of Palestinians from occupied territory is considered a war crime, whether executed in a direct or indirect manner."
8 days ago
1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
anthonyMI - 

I disagree with this.

But they haven't.

You are trying to get around it by claiming that the Palestinians are not part of Israel, when in reality they are.

Either give them complete sovereignty (i.e. control over all goods and services, freedom of movement, etc.) or be prepared to be called an Apartheid State.

B'Tselem, an Israeli human rights group, says Israel has restricted Palestinians from building on, or even accessing, much of the land in Area C, regularly denying requests for building permits.

Palestinians who attempt to build in the area are subject to home demolition orders, resulting in displacement and the disruption of livelihoods, the UN has said.

Israel's blocking of Palestinian development in the area is also carried out by "designating large swaths of land as state land, survey land, firing zones, nature reserves and national parks," the rights group says.

Israeli settlements are meanwhile allocated large plots of land that are connected to advanced infrastructure, such as Jewish-only bypass roads that circumvent Palestinian areas.

In addition to facing severe restrictions on planning and construction, Palestinians are also unable to access basic resources such as water.

The end result may well be the indirect expulsion of Palestinians from an area that is currently being used to serve Israeli purposes.

According to B'Tselem, the forcible transfer of Palestinians from occupied territory is considered a war crime, whether executed in a direct or indirect manner."

bwwwahahahahahahaha

bwwwahahahahahahahha

they deserve the same rights as israeli citizens

bwahahahahahha

yeah, just like mexican citizens should have the same rights as americans and vote for president.

bwwwahahahahahahaha  - it really is israel? bwbwwbwbwbwbaaaaahahahahha

maybe you should tell the pal authority and hamas its really israel and their political rules and laws dont mean fuck all. holy shit, they shit you people post is MORE insane than the shit liberals say in this country.

here's a fucking clue, vanna, they had the oppertunity to become citizens. THEY SAID NO. They had the chance of their own state, THEY SAID NO. You dont get the chance to be offered your own country, turn it down because you want to go to war to steal someone elses country, lose, then say you want your own country, oh btw, by ower own country, we mean THEIR country. Sorry, buster boy

Ask for proof/comparisions as to why you call it aparthied, offer mumbo jumbo instead of anything resembling a coherant answer. Sure, jimbob, sure.

Well, if some nit wit dirty hippies in B'Tselem say stopping pals from possesing weapons making material is a war crime, then call the fucking Hague and lets get this party started.

1/1/01
lionsoul -

And Putin filling the void that America has left:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/netanyahu-putin-meet-russia-condemns-annexation-plan-190912063850064.html

void?  you mean continuing using the arabs as anti american tools

Russians hating jews? you dont say

8 days ago
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - still waiting for anyone to list specific apartheid laws from south africa and show me the corresponding israeli law

bwwwahahahahahahaha

bwwwahahahahahahahha

bwahahahahahha

yeah, just like mexican citizens should have the same rights as americans and vote for president.

maybe you should tell the pal authority and hamas its really israel and their political rules and laws dont mean fuck all. holy shit, they shit you people post is MORE insane than the shit liberals say in this country.

here's a fucking clue, vanna, they had the oppertunity to become citizens. THEY SAID NO. They had the chance of their own state, THEY SAID NO. You dont get the chance to be offered your own country, turn it down because you want to go to war to steal someone elses country, lose, then say you want your own country, oh btw, by ower own country, we mean THEIR country. Sorry, buster boy

Ask for proof/comparisions as to why you call it aparthied, offer mumbo jumbo instead of anything resembling a coherant answer. Sure, jimbob, sure.

Well, if some nit wit dirty hippies in B'Tselem say stopping pals from possesing weapons making material is a war crime, then call the fucking Hague and lets get this party started.

The actions are systematic and deliberate and strategic.

Not sure how anybody can defend Israel for this.

And LOL at referencing Hamas every time.

Israel and folks like Netanyahu need Hamas (it is why Israel helped to found them).  They are the boogeyman *get out of jail card* for every action Israel takes in the name of *security*.

In case you forgot (from earlier in the thread):

Just making the point that Israel was plenty threatened and concerned about the power and influence of the PLO and used subversive tactics to undermine them...

BLOWBACK: HOW ISRAEL WENT FROM HELPING CREATE HAMAS TO BOMBING IT

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

Israel and Hamas Need Each Other:

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/israel/2019-03-29/israel-and-hamas-need-each-other

8 days ago
1/1/01
anthonyMI -
lionsoul -
anthonyMI - 

I disagree with this.

But they haven't.

It has not always been the position of the Israeli government that settlements are non-negotiable. That is a new hard-right stance that Netanyahu has taken. The settlements that are usually slated for eventual annexation are Maa’le Adumim, Gush Etzion, Givaat Ze’ev, Modiin Ilit, and maybe Ariel. With the exception of Ariel, they are right along the Green Line. They also home to the majority of settlers.

The current situation is supposed to be temporary, not final-status. Temporary is just lasting a really long time. What is happening now is an occupation. The two terms are mutually exclusive.

yeah, like that time israel forcibly removed settlers from both legal and illegal settlements.

remind me again of the pals reaction to the dismanteling of the setlements?

1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - still waiting for anyone to list specific apartheid laws from south africa and show me the corresponding israeli law

bwwwahahahahahahaha

bwwwahahahahahahahha

bwahahahahahha

The actions are systematic and deliberate and strategic.

Not sure how anybody can defend Israel for this.

And LOL at referencing Hamas every time.

Israel and folks like Netanyahu need Hamas (it is why Israel helped to found them).  They are the boogeyman *get out of jail card* for every action Israel takes in the name of *security*.

In case you forgot (from earlier in the thread):

Just making the point that Israel was plenty threatened and concerned about the power and influence of the PLO and used subversive tactics to undermine them...

BLOWBACK: HOW ISRAEL WENT FROM HELPING CREATE HAMAS TO BOMBING IT

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

Israel and Hamas Need Each Other:

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/israel/2019-03-29/israel-and-hamas-need-each-other

And ALL of that shit is less relevant than the 1st 20x you posted it.

Maybe I give you and anthony too much credit.

Here, like you're six years old

YOU: might as well be concidered Israel and give them full israeli rights as citizens

ME: Tell that to the PA (YOU KNOW, the political body the world recognises are the government of the PAL people) and HAMAS(YOU KNOW, the group ELECTED by the people in Gaza TO BE THEIR ELECTED GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ... The ELECTED GOVERNING BODY OF THE PALESTINIANS ELECTED BY PALESTNIANS FOR PALESTINIANS

Understand NOW? You do i need to draw you a map. FUCK you cant even follow your own arguements

8 days ago
1/1/01

Still waiting for a A-B comparison for SA Apartheid laws to Israeli, showing the exact same laws in each country

5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Still waiting for a A-B comparison for SA Apartheid laws to Israeli, showing the exact same laws in each country

You have your answer bro...

They get around it by not considering Palestinians to be citizens even though they pretty much control everything related to Palestinian living (i.e. movement of goods, freedom of movement, etc.).

Palestinians are a subgroup of people.

1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

They get around it by not considering Palestinians to be citizens even though they pretty much control everything related to Palestinian living (i.e. movement of goods, freedom of movement, etc.).

yeah, i have my answer. You are fucking retarded.

5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Well... to be fair... I don't consider Palestinians to be "vermin" or "horrible to their host countries"...or deserving of being "kicked out of their host countries."

Maybe if you changed your perspective you might have some more perspective on how Israel employs strategies and tools to run an apartheid state...

8 days ago
1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Well... to be fair... I don't consider Palestinians to be "vermin" or "horrible to their host countries"...or deserving of being "kicked out of their host countries."

Maybe if you changed your perspective you might have some more perspective on how Israel employs strategies and tools to run an apartheid state...

to be fair, you're still a disingenuous cock sucker.

already address vermin. but keep the lie going Heir Gobbells

8 days ago
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

to be fair, you're still a disingenuous cock sucker.

already address vermin. but keep the lie going Heir Gobbells

Your comments and insults are shameful... although I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit that I laugh more often than not when you go insanely Full Dillagaf....

8 days ago
11/21/05
Why does anyone give a fuck about Israel?

Just let them fight it out on their own.
8 days ago
5/10/08
stanneh - Why does anyone give a fuck about Israel?

Your tax dollars plus the US government's weak response to Israeli spying on the United States of America (in today's news) suggests that we care very deeply about Israel.

8 days ago
1/1/01
lionsoul -

Your tax dollars plus the US government's weak response to Israeli spying on the United States of America (in today's news) suggests that we care very deeply about Israel.

Is it cool we spy on our allies?

5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -

Is it cool we spy on our allies?

Have the taxpayers of those allies given us over $100 billion in Welfare?

6/13/09

My God. What's become of my thread? When I see you two guys going at it like this, it's easy to see why this conflict will never be resolved.

Both between Israel and the pals, and between you two. There's no hope for peace.