blood fist - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
blood fist - 
Soul Gravy - 
blood fist - 
lionsoul - 

^^^^ Would also likely begin a broader war with Iran where we (the USA) would bomb the shit out of military targets in Tehran...

Sounds like a nightmare scenario...

I would love for us to stay out of it even if Iran gets drawn in. But short of using nukes, I'm not sure Israel can handle Hezbollah and Iran at the same time.

Best think to do TBH. There will never be peace in that area while the west interfears, let them sort it out and to the winner the spoils. Its a harsh but true fact that pretty much every stable region is born that way. 

There will never be peace in that area while there is Islam. Call the problem by its true name and don't try to blame the West.

The problem is that a the west decided to steal land and move a bunch of jews into the heart of islam. I am pretty sure if the roles were reversed and the muslims kicked everyone out of, and took over, DC, you would be equally as pissed. 

But that boat has sailed, IMO its time the west stopped messing with other people shit. Leave them to it and let them sort it out. 

Again, not that easy.

Iran is in the middle of all this.  That means their close ally Russia is involved. Any time Russia is involved its trouble and 'all bets off'.

Need I go further? If Israel starts getting decapitated, it's nuke time and nukes may be flying from more than one country. The whole world would be involved.

We can't just let them sort it out in a nuclear world.

Russia isn't going to start nuking people.

Russia will also not let Israel nuke Iran.

If Israel HAS to start nuking people due to existential danger, you don't know what Russia might do.

Israel do not HAVE to nuke anyone. 

sure. they could just allow themselves to be wiped off the face of the earth. every man woman child murdered. sounds like a reasonable alternative

17 days ago
6/2/11

GOOD, FUCK EM

17 days ago
12/28/04
blood fist - 

Of all the bits of land to steal who on earth though this would be a good idea...

Image result for religion map islam

I'm not sure steal is the appropriate word. The UN gave Israel the right to exist as a state. The UN also offered the Arabs (Pals) half the land for their own state. They refused the offer (which most of them now regret) and instead tried to wipe Israel out.with the help of all the surrounding Arab countries, . The outcome is well-known.

But that is such a completely different topic, I don't want to get into it.

It's a WHOLE different can of worms than the alarming shit that's taking place today.

People were, and still are being, forcibly removed from their land and homes which was then given to others. If that is not stealing I don't know what is.  

17 days ago
12/28/04
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
Soul Gravy - 
blood fist - 
lionsoul - 

^^^^ Would also likely begin a broader war with Iran where we (the USA) would bomb the shit out of military targets in Tehran...

I would love for us to stay out of it even if Iran gets drawn in. But short of using nukes, I'm not sure Israel can handle Hezbollah and Iran at the same time.

Best think to do TBH. There will never be peace in that area while the west interfears, let them sort it out and to the winner the spoils. Its a harsh but true fact that pretty much every stable region is born that way. 

There will never be peace in that area while there is Islam. Call the problem by its true name and don't try to blame the West.

The problem is that a the west decided to steal land and move a bunch of jews into the heart of islam. I am pretty sure if the roles were reversed and the muslims kicked everyone out of, and took over, DC, you would be equally as pissed. 

But that boat has sailed, IMO its time the west stopped messing with other people shit. Leave them to it and let them sort it out. 

Again, not that easy.

Iran is in the middle of all this.  That means their close ally Russia is involved. Any time Russia is involved its trouble and 'all bets off'.

Need I go further? If Israel starts getting decapitated, it's nuke time and nukes may be flying from more than one country. The whole world would be involved.

If Israel HAS to start nuking people due to existential danger, you don't know what Russia might do.

They might.  If Hezbollah deploys those missiles and uses them.

I don't think Israel will tolerate those missiles.

If those precision missiles start coming in and destroying Israeli cities, Israel will do whatever it has to do to survive..

If they start dropping nukes on people then they deserve to be wiped out. 

17 days ago
12/28/04
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
Soul Gravy - 
blood fist - 
lionsoul - 

Again, not that easy.

sure. they could just allow themselves to be wiped off the face of the earth. every man woman child murdered. sounds like a reasonable alternative

Or they could make a REAL effort at a peace agreement. Lets not pretend like they are 100% innocent here. 

17 days ago
11/19/06
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
Soul Gravy - 
blood fist - 
lionsoul - 

Again, not that easy.

If those precision missiles start coming in and destroying Israeli cities, Israel will do whatever it has to do to survive..

Lol at the thought of Israel being wiped out. If the Muslims could do that they would have LONG ago. 

Edited: 17 days ago
6/13/09
scab1 - So we're just going to take it at face value that it's an easy and cheap conversion from dumb rockets with non moveable stabilizers to "precision" guided missiles with real flight control surfaces and a simple, super-accurate "Waze-like" GPS guidance system?

Someone would have to do research a lot deeper than that article to find out how much the missiles cost and how long it would take Iran and Hezbollah to set them up. But if it wasn't a feasible idea, I doubt that Hezbollah would be doing it. They are not stupid either. Hezbollah has become a formidable opponent.

They are a sophisticated military force now. If not an actual Army.

6/13/09

17 days ago
1/17/03

The left will cheer

5/1/16

Between jammers , phalanx and missile defense systems most wouldn’t get close . Of course some will but not an overwhelming amount . We can push a button and shutdown any satellite or use a certain plane that has been in space for a long time . If they had the tech to have terrain mapping navigation where the weapon directed itself instead of relying on outside sources like gps  it would be much harder to stop . 

17 days ago
6/13/09
ChucksChin -

Between jammers , phalanx and missile defense systems most wouldn’t get close . Of course some will but not an overwhelming amount . We can push a button and shutdown any satellite or use a certain plane that has been in space for a long time . If they had the tech to have terrain mapping navigation where the weapon directed itself instead of relying on outside sources like gps  it would be much harder to stop . 

I hope you are right about that.

6/13/09
Erik Apple -

The left will cheer

Hey. Where you been hiding out? You should come around more often.

What would the left cheer? I'm afraid I'm not following your drift here.

17 days ago
5/10/08
blood fist - 
ChucksChin -

Sure... but then be prepared to shut down GPS for everyone....

6/13/09
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
Soul Gravy - 
blood fist - 
lionsoul - 

Again, not that easy.

What if there was no other way to stop the Precision missiles from degrading the country?

Hezbollah is known to hide out deep in caves, as well as Blended in with other citizens.  Conventional Weapons might not stop Those guided missiles from coming in soon enough.

What is Israel supposed to do in such a situation? Just sit there and suffer major damage?

5/1/16

Me too , I have a pretty good idea of the systems and their capabilities. The same systems and tactics that have been brought online in recent years for defense against swarms of drones should be able to handle it easily. Probably an 80% success rate . But that’s still gonna hurt 

5/1/16
lionsoul -
blood fist - 
ChucksChin -

Edit : That won’t  be an issue 

17 days ago
12/28/04
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
Soul Gravy - 
blood fist - 
lionsoul - 

Again, not that easy.

What if there was no other way to stop the Precision missiles from degrading the country?

Hezbollah is known to hide out deep in caves, as well as Blended in with other citizens.  Conventional Weapons might not stop Those guided missiles from coming in soon enough.

What is Israel supposed to do in such a situation? Just sit there and suffer major damage?

You don't start nuking people. Did the USA nuke Afghan, did the UK nuke Ireland, etc. 

17 days ago
5/10/08
ChucksChin - 
lionsoul -
blood fist - 
ChucksChin -

Edit : Thats won’t  be an issue 

I am saying GPS in that region...

5/1/16
lionsoul -
ChucksChin - 
lionsoul -
blood fist - 
ChucksChin -

Edit : Thats won’t  be an issue 

I am saying GPS in that region...

I’m saying that won’t be a long term problem . They have ways around that . I’m not familiar with how they do that . But that’s how it was explained to me 

6/13/09
lionsoul -
blood fist - 
ChucksChin -

Hey soul. You were a prophet on this one. You brought it up a couple of years ago as a potential Danger as I recall.

You'll have to forgive me, since I am somewhat stoned on medical marijuana for back pain at the moment, but what do you mean about shutting down GPS for everyone. Is that what he's proposing ? to disable the GPS missiles systems.?

17 days ago
6/13/09
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
blood fist - 
Soul Gravy - 
blood fist - 
lionsoul - 

Again, not that easy.

You don't start nuking people. Did the USA nuke Afghan, did the UK nuke Ireland, etc. 

6/13/09

We nuked Japan, and it wasn't even a matter of survival for us at the time. ^

In my view, these new guided missiles could create a threat to Israel's survival. Were that to happen, Israel would have every right to defend itself in any way necessary in my opinion. Just as any other country would.

5/1/16
blood fist -

We nuked Japan, and it wasn't even a matter of survival for us at the time.

In my view, these new guided missiles could create a threat to Israel's survival. Were that to happen, Israel would have every right to defend itself in any way necessary in my opinion. Just as any other country would.

Current US policy is to not use or threaten the use of nukes against a non nuclear country . So the comparison to US and Afghanistan is kinda apple and oranges . If a major attack on Israel happens . They have the obligation to protect their people at whatever means necessary.

17 days ago
12/28/04
blood fist - 

You nuked japan at the end of the greatest war in the history of mankind. And those nukes were fire crackers compared to what we have now. All I am saying is if they do fire nukes then they can have no complaints if they are nuked back. I also agree that is far more likely that Israel is the country to start the real aggression. 

17 days ago
12/28/04
ChucksChin - 
blood fist -

Current US policy is to not use or threaten the use of nukes against a non nuclear country . So the comparison to US and Afghanistan is kinda apple and oranges . If a major attack on Israel happens . They have the obligation to protect their people at whatever means necessary.

Hes talking about exactly that, if they get it with a gps missle return fire with nukes.