OtherGround Forums Hideous NPC loses job after milkshaking in UK

Edited: 8 days ago
4/27/14

She didn't toss the milkshake at an old man, but was definitely part of the mob instigating the incident at an anti-Trump rally.

She was doxxed and identified as a contractor for the public health service. After an online petition demanded they sever ties with her, she "voluntarily" stepped down. 

Now the controversy is whether, by adopting the doxxing and deplatforming tactics of the fascist Left, the Right is morally equivalent, or whether the Right should "punch back twice as hard" (as a former president advised) to make leftists realize the new rules apply to both sides, and there is a price to pay for their actions:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7111533/More-1-300-people-sign-petition-urging-NHS-sack-protester.html

The Left is crying foul:

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/06/07/the-right-wing-snowflakes-strike-again/

What say you?

8 days ago
11/7/07
its scary how many brainwashed unhinged people we have in this world
8 days ago
3/1/10

I have mixed feelings about this, as I don't condone her actions but she is quite attractive.

Edited: 8 days ago
4/27/14

8 days ago
8/1/13

Awesome

8 days ago
11/9/10

I'm not a big fan of the targeting of people's careers. But actions have consequences and she has no one to ultimately blame but herself.

8 days ago
2/24/07
So weird that people in the uk care enough about a president from another country to go protest.
8 days ago
4/27/14

The Burger Kings in England have been insitigating this with coy ads about how they'll be selling milkshakes ahead of demonstrations. I don't eat their shitty burgers, but would never give them my business.

8 days ago
4/27/14
FrontBroRian - So weird that people in the uk care enough about a president from another country to go protest.

To be honest, maybe 90% of Americans couldn't name the British PM. Trump is an outsize presence on the global stage. And Leftists need something about which to be outraged.

8 days ago
4/27/14

Props to the man for taking a swing at the person who threw the milkshake at him.

8 days ago
3/16/18

Just looking at that falstaffian repulsive slug I want to shove a rail road spike into her grave cave. 

8 days ago
5/10/08
FrontBroRian - So weird that people in the uk care enough about a president from another country to go protest.

Yeah... so very bizarre.

I could understand if he had started a war with Iran or something... but by Presidential standards... his foreign policy excursions have been tame in comparison.

8 days ago
3/9/13

Why would anyone have a problem with this? Actions have consequences. My three year old son has this down but many adults struggle with it seemingly.

8 days ago
11/11/14

If I looked like her I would have a grudge against society as well

8 days ago
10/16/10
Patriarchy wins again
8 days ago
1/1/01
The Stewed Owl - 

To be honest, maybe 90% of Americans couldn't name the British PM. Trump is an outsize presence on the global stage. And Leftists need something about which to be outraged.

Wait, did Churchill die or something?
8 days ago
2/24/07

damn. Pat Patterson had a rough day

8 days ago
6/3/09

Besides being in the crowd, what did she actually do?  Specifics are important. 

8 days ago
4/27/14
Curtis_E_Bare - 

Lie down with pigs, get up smelling like shit, as my grandma used to say.

It's like the RICO statutes - if you willingly participate as part of a mob, don't be surprised if you're blamed for all the actions of a mob. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

8 days ago
4/27/14
GHTT_Pig Bun - 
The Stewed Owl - 

lol.

8 days ago
3/11/13
GHTT_Pig Bun -
The Stewed Owl - 

no dumb ass. thatcher died. i don'tknow who they got to replace him though.

8 days ago
4/11/10
Ramon Maroni - its scary how many brainwashed unhinged people we have in this world

So anyone who doesn’t agree with your team is brainwashed?

8 days ago
11/7/07
Poleeko - 
Ramon Maroni - its scary how many brainwashed unhinged people we have in this world

how do you know what team I'm on?
8 days ago
2/24/07
Poleeko - 

Lol I’d say being a part of a mob throwing milkshakes in the face of old people would be the definition of unhinged
8 days ago
11/16/08
Curtis_E_Bare -

Why?  Are you going to be sad until you get all of the details?