OtherGround Forums High School GF Still Hates My Guts on Facebook

7 days ago
8/20/03
I got a message today on Facebook.

It was from my high school GF back in the 80's.

She basically told me she still hates me.

Why is this coming up now?

She was searching for friends on FB and because we have friends in common my name was suggested by FB.

She was offended by that and decided to send me a message to tell me as much and that she still hates me.
7 days ago
2/11/03
Give her a proper send off, fuck her dog and send her pictures
7 days ago
8/16/11

Mm hmm.

7 days ago
11/8/09

Can you really blame her?  

7 days ago
10/15/13

Facebook is gay

7 days ago
8/20/03
Isaac298 - Give her a proper send off, fuck her dog and send her pictures

I had thought about sending her back a message about how I had to cheat on her because she wasn't putting out, but somehow I think that 30+ years later she still might not see it my way.
7 days ago
8/20/03
Donkey Hotee - 

Mm hmm.

Yup.
7 days ago
4/20/17

Ask her if she wants to boink and make up.

7 days ago
2/9/14

Just reply to her with k... One thing i know for sure about women is nothing drives them more crazy than replying with k.. 

7 days ago
10/15/13
Dougie -

I had thought about sending her back a message about how I had to cheat on her because she wasn't putting out, but somehow I think that 30+ years later she still might not see it my way.

Can anyone here really blame her for skipping on the chance to have this guy lay on top of her?

Related image

7 days ago
10/15/13
MagicMark -

Just reply to her with k... One thing i know for sure about women is nothing drives them more crazy than replying with k.. 

Double K's=Effiminate. So OP, stick to the single K

7 days ago
8/20/03
King Trav - 

Yes I can.

It was the spring of 1987.

We had been dating seriously for a good few months.

We had been friends before we started dating and she said that she had seen me dating a few of her friends and always wanted to be my GF but was afraid I wouldn't be faithful. So when we hooked up at a party we started dating.

I got a job at a summer camp and she could have too but she didn't want to be away from her family for a few months.

So I met another girl at the camp, had teh sex, and came home and told her it was over.

If she had put out I may not have had sex with the other girl, or at least not told her I did.

You can see the blame is easily on both our shoulders.
7 days ago
4/22/11
Dougie - 

Just reply back like you have no idea who she is
7 days ago
8/20/03
Al Cappucino - 

Facebook is gay

You're ghey.
7 days ago
6/5/12

Send her just this....

Ephesians 4:31-32

7 days ago
8/20/03
densefog - 

Ask her if she wants to boink and make up.

Oh no.

I see what you did there.

No, no, no...I'm married to a wonderful woman.

7 days ago
8/16/11
Dougie -
Donkey Hotee - 

Mm hmm.

Yup.

Pics?

7 days ago
11/7/07
Im guessing she is bat shit crazy
7 days ago
10/15/13
Dougie -
Al Cappucino - 

Facebook is gay

You're ghey.

KK

7 days ago
8/20/03
MagicMark - 

I have no replied at all.

If I do, I am sure it will start off a sh*t storm of epic proportions since she is still mad 30+ years later.

Although we did not have teh sex we did fool around a lot.

I suspect she may still be angry about some of that.
7 days ago
11/25/10

I thought all canooks were nice.  She must be an immigrant.  Request her deportation, that's what we do here.

7 days ago
1/1/01

You're in her spank bank. 

She resents you not fist bumping her moose knuckle. 

7 days ago
10/15/13
Dougie -
MagicMark - 

I have no replied at all.

If I do, I am sure it will start off a sh*t storm of epic proportions since she is still mad 30+ years later.

Although we did not have teh sex we did fool around a lot.

I suspect she may still be angry about some of that.

Whats her relationship status at the moment? I'll guess she is married with 3 kids.

7 days ago
11/8/09
Dougie -
King Trav - 

Yes I can.

It was the spring of 1987.

We had been dating seriously for a good few months.

We had been friends before we started dating and she said that she had seen me dating a few of her friends and always wanted to be my GF but was afraid I wouldn't be faithful. So when we hooked up at a party we started dating.

I got a job at a summer camp and she could have too but she didn't want to be away from her family for a few months.

So I met another girl at the camp, had teh sex, and came home and told her it was over.

If she had put out I may not have had sex with the other girl, or at least not told her I did.

You can see the blame is easily on both our shoulders.

See, I read that and now I hate you too. 

7 days ago
8/20/03
Al Cappucino - 
Dougie -

Can anyone here really blame her for skipping on the chance to have this guy lay on top of her?

Related image

Why do you hate freedom and America?