OtherGround Forums Hillary ‘Civility Can Start Again’ if Dems Win

10/9/18 1:50 PM
5/3/07
Hillary Clinton: ‘Civility Can Start Again’ if Democrats Win House and/or Senate

During an interview with CNN on Tuesday, former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton stated that it’s impossible to be civil with a party “that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” She continued that if Democrats win back one or both chambers of Congress, “that’s when civility can start again.”

Hillary said, “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/09/hillary-civility-can-start-again-if-democrats-win-house-and-or-senate/
10/9/18 1:51 PM
5/10/08
Do
Don
Don'
Don't
Don't k
Don't kn
Don't kno
Don't know
Don't know w
Don't know wh
Don't know why
Don't know why I
Don't know why I d
Don't know why I di
Don't know why I did
Don't know why I did t
Don't know why I did th
Don't know why I did thi
Don't know why I did this
Don't know why I did this b
Don't know why I did this bu
Don't know why I did this but
Don't know why I did this but p
Don't know why I did this but pl
Don't know why I did this but ple
Don't know why I did this but plea
Don't know why I did this but pleas
Don't know why I did this but please
Don't know why I did this but please l
Don't know why I did this but please li
Don't know why I did this but please lik
Don't know why I did this but please like
Don't know why I did this but please lik
Don't know why I did this but please li
Don't know why I did this but please l
Don't know why I did this but please
Don't know why I did this but pleas
Don't know why I did this but plea
Don't know why I did this but ple
Don't know why I did this but pl
Don't know why I did this but p
Don't know why I did this but
Don't know why I did this bu
Don't know why I did this b
Don't know why I did this
Don't know why I did thi
Don't know why I did th
Don't know why I did t
Don't know why I did
Don't know why I di
Don't know why I d
Don't know why I
Don't know why
Don't know wh
Don't know w
Don't know
Don't kno
Don't kn
Don't k
Don't
Don
Do
D?
10/9/18 1:58 PM
7/5/13

^ i see a boob

10/9/18 2:01 PM
1/2/15

So they want to throw a tantrum

Liberals are really spoiled brats 

10/9/18 2:02 PM
9/4/08
They still don't understand why Trump was elected.

Republicans had been begging the GOP to drop the civility for decades. Acting civil while libtards accuse us of racism, misogyny, wanting to starve the children, etc...

Munk
©
10/9/18 2:02 PM
1/1/01

Fuck Hillary.

10/9/18 2:05 PM
1/7/09

The complete lack of perspective blows my mind.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again."

The Republicans feel the exact same way about you, you fucking moron. 

With this kind of problematic thinking from both sides, the system seems destined to become more and more polarized in the short run. This is the kind of thought process that produces trumptards and libtard left, where no one has any rational objective discussion of issues but instead frames everything as our team vs theirs.  You can't be a Republican who is concerned with our air and water quality just like you can't be a Democrat who is in favor of the 2nd amendment, its beyond retarded. I wonder where this eventually leads us...

10/9/18 2:10 PM
6/12/13

She might be right because comservatives arent going to run around stomping their feet and yelling at every corner.  

10/9/18 2:12 PM
1/1/01
Munk - They still don't understand why Trump was elected.

Republicans had been begging the GOP to drop the civility for decades. Acting civil while libtards accuse us of racism, misogyny, wanting to starve the children, etc...

Munk
©

most conservatives are very into being civil, having manners, values, christians, carrying yourself in a proper manner, this low brow stuff is a new thing

10/9/18 2:16 PM
2/25/09

please dont go anywhere Hilldog,

-the Right

10/9/18 2:17 PM
1/1/01
LOL at her talking about "civility".

Meanwhile, at an Antifa protest...
10/9/18 2:20 PM
11/1/03

The crazy thing about this is the lefts the ones that have been uncivil. From violent antifa and blm protests to nutcases shouting in Supreme Court hearings and harassing repubs in elevators and restruants the majority of bad behaviour has been from the unhinged left.

10/9/18 2:32 PM
3/18/02
tenchu - LOL at her talking about "civility".

Meanwhile, at an Antifa protest...

meanwhile at the confirmation hearing where they invented that a judge is a serial rapist and spread it all over the world, then got mad at him for being angry 

10/9/18 2:34 PM
9/23/07
Munk - They still don't understand why Trump was elected.

Munk
©

Exactly right. I don’t even think the right gets it half the time.

People are tired of the upside down world. They know that they’re good people and are tired of being vilified by a minority that asserts that what has built our great society is simply a power grab because dominant media says so. 

10/9/18 2:42 PM
1/1/01

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!!

10/9/18 2:44 PM
11/8/09

That’s a great campaign slogan if you ask me. 

“Vote for us or we’ll act like real jerks!”

10/9/18 3:11 PM
1/1/01
pharochuck -

Munk
©

most conservatives are very into being civil, having manners, values, christians, carrying yourself in a proper manner, this low brow stuff is a new thing

Gotta agree with this for the most part.

10/9/18 3:12 PM
1/1/01

Hillary should just stfu and go away.

10/9/18 3:22 PM
1/1/01

she's so cringey

10/9/18 3:34 PM
9/4/08
pharochuck - 

Munk
©

It is, but this is a social contract. When one side says you have to abide by it, but I'm going to get in your face and scream about what a horrible person you are, then it just a matter of time until the other side says screw it.

Munk
©
10/9/18 3:37 PM
1/1/01
DaveFu - 

This.

"If you let us be in charge, we will stop being mean to you." = NOT a compelling argument.

Quite the opposite, it's a strong argument never to let you anywhere near power. If you're a dick to me when you have no power, you will be 10x as much a dick once you have the force of the government behind you.
10/9/18 3:45 PM
1/1/01
None So Blind -
DaveFu - 

This.

"If you let us be in charge, we will stop being mean to you." = NOT a compelling argument.

Quite the opposite, it's a strong argument never to let you anywhere near power. If you're a dick to me when you have no power, you will be 10x as much a dick once you have the force of the government behind you.

+1

10/9/18 3:47 PM
8/16/11
Munk - They still don't understand why Trump was elected.

Munk
©

Democrats seem to understand why dondon was elected better than dondon voters do actually.

Edited: 10/9/18 4:01 PM
11/9/10
Luncha Libre - Hillary Clinton: ‘Civility Can Start Again’ if Democrats Win House and/or Senate

During an interview with CNN on Tuesday, former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton stated that it’s impossible to be civil with a party “that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.” She continued that if Democrats win back one or both chambers of Congress, “that’s when civility can start again.”

Hillary said, “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/09/hillary-civility-can-start-again-if-democrats-win-house-and-or-senate/

Civility can start as soon as you stop painting the other side as a racist, bigotted, xenophobic boogeyman that wants to kill you. 

She's basically saying the only way we can be civil is to get our way. That's not how adults should approach life. It's how a 5 year old does. It's insane.

10/9/18 3:56 PM
3/14/16

Fucking commies ....

"We will fucking destroy you with all kinds of allegations ,call you all kinds of names, dehumanize you , make assaulting you normal , destroy property , attack your families " ...."put us back in charge and we will leave you alone " anyone who buys this garbage deserves what they get if they cave to the left .