3 days ago
3/3/18
Al Cappucino - 
ksacs revenge -
kingofpancakes80 -
ksacs revenge - 
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -

Lol, she's basically making fun of you guys. Ouch.

#StillNotMyPresident

#StunningAndBrave

Ok, but I'm not the one being made a fool of by Hillary fucking Clinton.

If you voted for her, I got some bad news for you.

If her intention was to under some people's skin, looks like it has worked.

Commenting on something means it got under peoples skin?

When the comment is "this looney bitch....this looney bitch is so unhinged" regarding a joking "art" piece....yeah, she got under his skin.

3 days ago
11/17/10
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -

ksacs revenge

BTW, that's how I can spot the thinly veiled racism around here. I know the mind of a racist, because I was one for a very long time.

"I was one of the people who used it that way. So did my friends; we would mark it on the walls at school. We would have been the KKK if we could have gotten away with it. I've posted here several times about the racist little southern town I grew up in and how I was extremely racist until I got out of there"

Lol, it's you again. Good to see you. Going to tell us how much you hate racism, but seem to be totally fine with it when I'm not around?

nice to see you to, Grand Dragon

3 days ago
10/15/13
Ill Portents -
Al Cappucino - 
ksacs revenge -
kingofpancakes80 -
ksacs revenge - 
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -

#StillNotMyPresident

#StunningAndBrave

Commenting on something means it got under peoples skin?

When the comment is "this looney bitch....this looney bitch is so unhinged" regarding a joking "art" piece....yeah, she got under his skin.

Image result for moth to flame gif

3 days ago
11/17/10

too*

3 days ago
11/20/13
VTCO -

Pathetic.

I saw that pic floating around the other day and thought it was a Photoshop.

On one hand, she is clearly traumatized by the election loss and I am not a proponent of people being emotionally and psychologically tortured.

On the other hand, she is a horrible person who felt entitled to the presidency, so the fact she is going to die without ever being POTUS makes me very, very happy.

Lol, this is what I was talking about. "Traumatized"

Well, that's one way to spin to make yourself feel better.

3 days ago
12/29/09

You guys walk right through a storm of laser beams like some jedi strorm troopers. I'll give you that. 

3 days ago
8/15/14

"at this point, what difference does it make"

3 days ago
11/17/10
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -

ksacs revenge

BTW, that's how I can spot the thinly veiled racism around here. I know the mind of a racist, because I was one for a very long time.

"I was one of the people who used it that way. So did my friends; we would mark it on the walls at school. We would have been the KKK if we could have gotten away with it. I've posted here several times about the racist little southern town I grew up in and how I was extremely racist until I got out of there"

Lol, it's you again. Good to see you. Going to tell us how much you hate racism, but seem to be totally fine with it when I'm not around?

That would actually be you who goes around letting everyone know you hate racism, you say it right in your posts in that thread

Yiu are on a crusade against racism, and use your skills as a "former racist" to flush out racist OGers

Re read those threads, you state exactly that hahaha

3 days ago
1/2/15
kingofpancakes80 -
ksacs revenge - 
kingofpancakes80 -
ksacs revenge - 
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -

#StillNotMyPresident

#StunningAndBrave

True. Like when Trump clowns you daily.

This. 

3 days ago
11/20/13
kingofpancakes80 -

You guys walk right through a storm of laser beams like some jedi strorm troopers. I'll give you that. 

It's easy when you pin yourself to ideas rather than people. That's the problem with a lot of you guys.

3 days ago
11/20/13
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -

ksacs revenge

That would actually be you who goes around letting everyone know you hate racism, you say it right in your posts in that thread

Yiu are on a crusade against racism, and use your skills as a "former racist" to flush out racist OGers

Yeah, I'm against racism. I'm not sorry that offends you.

3 days ago
11/17/10
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -

ksacs revenge

dont lynch me, Grand Dragon ksac

3 days ago
11/20/13
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -

ksacs revenge

dont lynch me, Grand Dragon ksac

Ok

3 days ago
10/15/13
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -

ksacs revenge

C'mon man....we ALL know who and what you really are....

Image result for i see your true colors gif

3 days ago
6/3/03
billyball2 -
ksacs revenge - 
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -

#StillNotMyPresident

#StunningAndBrave

Made a fool? Please explain. 

She's basically making fun of the "but her emails" people.

Huh?

So she crashed and burned miserably and lost the Presidential election to Donald FUCKING Trump, but the joke is on us??

Oh yeah.

She really got us...

Fucking this. 

Its no wonder the left can’t meme if they think this is Hillary “Pwning” everyone. I really don’t understand it, it’s like bizarro land. 

3 days ago
10/17/06

Lol you Trump cucks are all triggered by an old lady, but Hillary, but Obama lmao. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
VTCO - 

Pathetic.

I saw that pic floating around the other day and thought it was a Photoshop.

On one hand, she is clearly traumatized by the election loss and I am not a proponent of people being emotionally and psychologically tortured.

On the other hand, she is a horrible person who felt entitled to the presidency, so the fact she is going to die without ever being POTUS makes me very, very happy.

While I sympathize with her failure to become leader of the free world,  the quarter of a billion dollars she and Bill have made from "speaking fees" will buy a lot of therapy.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Andersons'sPiece - 

Lol you Trump cucks are all triggered by an old lady, but Hillary, but Obama lmao. 

I'm not a Trumper but I did hate her at one time.  Not anymore though.  Some of the lunatics representing the party now make Hillary look alt-right.  I'd take her as President before having Kamala, Warren, Castro, Beto, or Booker.

3 days ago
11/20/13
Nitecrawler -
billyball2 -
ksacs revenge - 
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -

#StillNotMyPresident

#StunningAndBrave

Made a fool? Please explain. 

She's basically making fun of the "but her emails" people.

Huh?

So she crashed and burned miserably and lost the Presidential election to Donald FUCKING Trump, but the joke is on us??

Oh yeah.

She really got us...

Fucking this. 

Its no wonder the left can’t meme if they think this is Hillary “Pwning” everyone. I really don’t understand it, it’s like bizarro land. 

Lol, yeah she lost, I'm aware of that. Doesn't change the fact that she seems to be making fun of you. Keep trying.

3 days ago
8/7/19
A short while ago she came within a cunt hair of becoming the most powerful woman in the world.

Now she is doing performance art about her failures as Secretary of State.

Can we get some snaps and jazz hands going?

Le Shat
©
3 days ago
10/15/13
Le Shat V2 - A short while ago she came within a cunt hair of becoming the most powerful woman in the world.

Le Shat
©

"Dude,, she is TOTALLY trolling you Trumpers!!!!"

-Flaming Racist Pedo OG'ers

3 days ago
1/1/01
ksacs revenge - 
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -

#StillNotMyPresident

#StunningAndBrave

That's subjective. 

3 days ago
11/20/13
Al Cappucino -
Le Shat V2 - A short while ago she came within a cunt hair of becoming the most powerful woman in the world.

Le Shat
©

When Trump does it, you guys love it. Just take your licking, it's not as if you guys actually cared about the emails anyways, you cared about Hillary.

3 days ago
10/15/13
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -

Le Shat
©

When Trump does it, you guys love it. Just take your licking, it's not as if you guys actually cared about the emails anyways, you cared about Hillary.

Ssshhh.....your Wizard robe still hangs in the closet, doesn't i t?

3 days ago
3/13/17

Clinton lives RENT FREE in the minds of many Trump supporters.

Classic CDS.