OtherGround Forums Hillary Clinton reads deleted emails @ art exhibit

5 days ago
6/28/10
Pedro Navaja -

Clinton lives RENT FREE in the minds of many Trump supporters.

Classic CDS.

Can't even give you a 1 on this.

0/10

5 days ago
1/1/01
Al Cappucino - 
ksacs revenge -
Al Cappucino -
Le Shat V2 - A short while ago she came within a cunt hair of becoming the most powerful woman in the world.

Now she is doing performance art about her failures as Secretary of State.

Can we get some snaps and jazz hands going?

Le Shat
©

"Dude,, she is TOTALLY trolling you Trumpers!!!!"

-Flaming Racist Pedo OG'ers

When Trump does it, you guys love it. Just take your licking, it's not as if you guys actually cared about the emails anyways, you cared about Hillary.

Ssshhh.....your Wizard robe still hangs in the closet, doesn't i t?

5 days ago
8/7/19
ksacs revenge - 
Al Cappucino -
Le Shat V2 - A short while ago she came within a cunt hair of becoming the most powerful woman in the world.

Le Shat
©

When Trump does it, you guys love it. Just take your licking, it's not as if you guys actually cared about the emails anyways, you cared about Hillary.

The "licking" is her being reduced to a performance artist so that she and triggered hipsters can try to feel vindicated? LMAO, this is who you are now. *Jazz hands*

Yes Americans didn't care about National Security, just attacking the opposition. LOl, it seems you spend 99% of your time on here projecting your own issues onto others.

Get help, son, you are not healthy.

Le Shat
©
5 days ago
8/1/13

Trump broke Hillary the most.

5 days ago
1/17/03
ksacs revenge -
kingofpancakes80 -
ksacs revenge - 
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -

Lol, she's basically making fun of you guys. Ouch.

#StillNotMyPresident

#StunningAndBrave

Ok, but I'm not the one being made a fool of by Hillary fucking Clinton.

If you voted for her, I got some bad news for you.

If her intention was to under some people's skin, looks like it has worked.

LoL. Yea , HRC is a master troll now. Gtfo

5 days ago
2/22/13
ksacs revenge -
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -

#StillNotMyPresident

#StunningAndBrave

You don't need her to.  You do a fine job on your own. 

5 days ago
7/13/17

She's finally getting action on bills desk. 

Edited: 5 days ago
6/13/03
ksacs revenge -

Yeah ouch. Checkin those emails from not inside the oval office. That burns

She must be where you guys get all your memes.

5 days ago
10/15/06
ksacs revenge - 
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -
Nitecrawler -
ksacs revenge -

#StillNotMyPresident

#StunningAndBrave

Made a fool? Please explain. 

She's basically making fun of the "but her emails" people.

No, basically she's poking fun at you. That you missed it makes it even better.
5 days ago
12/2/05
Sogsteel -
ksacs revenge -

Lol

Edited: 5 days ago
11/20/13
Sogsteel -
ksacs revenge -

You don't have to think it's funny. I wouldn't expect you to. The comments like "unhinged" and "traumatized" are such childish responses that it's obvious it gets under some people's skin. She lost, get over her already. 

5 days ago
11/10/18

It’s sad that this is the way she decides to use the last years of her life. I really can’t imagine what goes on inside her head.

Full disclosure, I believe Trump would act just as ignorantly as her if he were to lose. Both are egomaniacs to the highest order. 

5 days ago
3/3/18
Le Shat V2 - 
ksacs revenge - 
Al Cappucino -

Le Shat
©

The "licking" is her being reduced to a performance artist so that she and triggered hipsters can try to feel vindicated? LMAO, this is who you are now. *Jazz hands*

Yes Americans didn't care about National Security, just attacking the opposition. LOl, it seems you spend 99% of your time on here projecting your own issues onto others.

Le Shat
©

Correct -- your team does not care about national security, as evidenced by the fact that you don't care about Trump using insecure devices, Trump tweeting out classified photos on a whim, Trump ordering them to give full clearance to family members over the recommendations of security advisors; it's why you try to paint Flynn as a victim even though he was working as a paid agent of a foreign power (and lying about it) while receiving top secret briefings as Trump's top security advisor; it's why you have insisted that even a verbal call-out by Trump would be going too far as a response to Russia's intelligence operations against our political candidates; and of course it's why you don't care at all that Trump's constant public lies about his and his campaign's interactions with Russia gave them leverage over him.

Hope this helps.

5 days ago
12/17/06

This fall... KSAC UNHINGED: LAST BLURB

5 days ago
5/24/17

5 days ago
9/12/05
Spunkchops - 

I don't know about the part regarding her dad, but the rest are actually true...
5 days ago
3/19/15
Spunkchops -

Not a fan of Hilary but legit lol at her dad taking over the outfit after al capone or any time frame for that matter. 

5 days ago
5/24/17
Geronimovonsexy -
Spunkchops -

Not a fan of Hilary but legit lol at her dad taking over the outfit after al capone or any time frame for that matter. 

https://brassballs.blog/home/after-capone-hillarys-father-ran-chicago-mob?format=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Alleged source 

5 days ago
12/10/09
In Limbo -

ksacs revenge

BTW, that's how I can spot the thinly veiled racism around here. I know the mind of a racist, because I was one for a very long time.

"I was one of the people who used it that way. So did my friends; we would mark it on the walls at school. We would have been the KKK if we could have gotten away with it. I've posted here several times about the racist little southern town I grew up in and how I was extremely racist until I got out of there"

Bahahahahahahaha. 

Not everyone is like your racist ass. That just your own mental defect, don’t blame your surroundings. No wonder you like Hillary, it’s always everyone else’s fault when you’re a disgusting person. 

5 days ago
12/10/09
Spunkchops -

Why bring Howard Stern into this?

5 days ago
7/5/12

I love laughing at this unhinged bitch

5 days ago
3/19/15
Spunkchops -
Geronimovonsexy -
Spunkchops -

https://brassballs.blog/home/after-capone-hillarys-father-ran-chicago-mob?format=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Alleged source 

Yeah... also articles out there on Donald trump being a time traveler. Cannot believe everything online. She's rubbed elbows with Francesco gambino and bill with tomasso gambino and a few others but yeah.. her dad running the outfit no bueno man. 

5 days ago
8/7/19
Ill Portents - 
Le Shat V2 - 
ksacs revenge - 
Al Cappucino -

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Correct -- your team does not care about national security, as evidenced by the fact that you don't care about Trump using insecure devices, Trump tweeting out classified photos on a whim, Trump ordering them to give full clearance to family members over the recommendations of security advisors; it's why you try to paint Flynn as a victim even though he was working as a paid agent of a foreign power (and lying about it) while receiving top secret briefings as Trump's top security advisor; it's why you have insisted that even a verbal call-out by Trump would be going too far as a response to Russia's intelligence operations against our political candidates; and of course it's why you don't care at all that Trump's constant public lies about his and his campaign's interactions with Russia gave them leverage over him.

Hope this helps.

LMAO @ this TDS.

6 Trumps in one unhinged rant about silly leftist muh Russia!

Oh this is great. I'm glad to see you got another shareblue puppet master's hand up your ass. I was afraid they had fired you after Shen destroyed you on the other thread.

Le Shat
©
5 days ago
1/1/01
ksacs revenge - 

She can't make fun of anyone... Bitch is always looking for an opportunity to fall over. Here's some steps, ahhhhh!!! Oh look, the van is taking too long to arrive, Ahhhhhhh!!! Oh look, a perfectly flat piece of fucking concrete, Ahhhhhhh!!!!!
5 days ago
3/3/18
Le Shat V2 -
Ill Portents - 
Le Shat V2 - 
ksacs revenge - 
Al Cappucino -

Le Shat
©

Le Shat
©

Hope this helps.

LMAO @ this TDS.

6 Trumps in one unhinged rant about silly leftist muh Russia!

Oh this is great. I'm glad to see you got another shareblue puppet master's hand up your ass. I was afraid they had fired you after Shen destroyed you on the other thread.

Le Shat
©

Feel free to correct me by pointing to your (and your chosen outlets' / republican commentators') on-the-record outrage over any of the national security concerns I listed.