OtherGround Forums Home gym equipment is sold out everywhere

6 days ago
1/6/20

I was proactive, got a set of Bowflex adjustable dumbells and a bench.  Even got Best Buy to price match a cheaper site, a week later they were all gone.

But yeah, a cheaper solution would be a pull-up bar, resistance bands, a kettlebell, an ab roller and skipping rope. That should cover most of your needs on the cheap.

6 days ago
12/2/05

I want those bowflex dumbbells man! I didn't get ahead of timing on those. I did for ammo luckily. Just made an offer on them on offerup, thanks for that idea Dajush.

6 days ago
1/7/03
looked for a pullup/dip cage but sold out everywhere. i mean they took everything...weights, machines, etc. i was like WTF. best bet is offer up.
6 days ago
4/22/03
Fake Pie -

I want those bowflex dumbbells man! I didn't get ahead of timing on those. I did for ammo luckily. Just made an offer on them on offerup, thanks for that idea Dajush.

Mad face imojie. 

6 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
12/2/05
Dajuisher -
Fake Pie -

Mad face imojie. 

What I do? 

6 days ago
1/1/01

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
1/1/01

lol. Bowflex still being a thing is funny to me. I guess, whatever. I don't want those ridiculous complex dumbells.

This why every man should at least have a power tower, some dumbells and a stationary bike/airdyne.

1/1/01

I've made some of this stuff. The medicine ball (I used a basketball filled with sand and a bike tire patch)

I also made the kettle bell using a heated PVC pipe for a handle filled with sand, a basketball filled with cement, fishing sinkers, misc nuts, bolts etc for added weight. Those have both turned out great and lasted me a long time. I use them along with my other equip right now for home workouts since I can't go to the gym.

I also made a grappling dummy. That was damn near worthless, although fun to make. You can't really do anything useful without a live partner grappling. Good luck. If nothing else, your best bet it to work on calisthenics and shadow boxing.

6 days ago
4/15/16

There's a bunch of stuff on Craigslist and OfferUp where I am. It's all ridiculously overpriced of course.

6 days ago
7/31/09

resistance bands have been great for me

1/1/01

6 days ago
4/10/03

Someone forgot to tell Amazon there was a shortage. 

6 days ago
9/29/13

I’ve had a 50 lb kettlebell on offerup for 6 months and not a single hit.  

until this week.  Thinking I might raise the price.

6 days ago
4/22/03
Fake Pie -
Dajuisher -
Fake Pie -

Mad face imojie. 

What I do? 

I’m just butt hurt I didn’t jump on that deal. I had the cash...

6 days ago
12/2/05
BALLSDEEP -

Someone forgot to tell Amazon there was a shortage. 

Have you clicked on any of the listings?  All out of stock besides the full machines. 

5 days ago
4/10/03

I did. Not sure what I'm missing. 

Edited: 5 days ago
4/10/03

Looking at dumbbells & other shit. I did notice one couldn't be delivered till early May.  Can have a nice exercise bike here by the 1st.

5 days ago
12/2/05
BALLSDEEP -

Looking at dumbbells & other shit. I did notice one couldn't be delivered till early May.  Can have a nice exercise bike here by the 1st.

Well yeah that's what I'm saying. 

5 days ago
5/14/10
buddie - 

I tried to do this with a heavy chain once. Split my head open and had 14 stitches. I guess the foam padding makes a difference but I'm too XTREME for that.
5 days ago
4/10/03
Fake Pie -
BALLSDEEP -

Well yeah that's what I'm saying. 

I've waited a few days or more on delivery with Amazon before, I figured it was standard. Wasn't trying to argue. 

5 days ago
4/18/02
BALLSDEEP -

Yep everything is 1-3 month delivery time frame 

Edited: 5 days ago
4/10/03
CMX -
BALLSDEEP -

Yep everything is 1-3 month delivery time frame 

Sorry, should have more clear. I meant April 1st, not May 1st. 

Edit: yeah I'm seeing more mid April to May deliveries.