OtherGround Forums Honest question about Hillary Clinton....

7 days ago
3/13/17

Why isn't she in jail yet?

I seen people on the OG wish death on her. Say she should be in jail. What exactly did she do?

Hell, even Trump had a famous chant "LOCK HER UP!" and made several mentions to her being in jail.

Tell me OG, why hasn't Trump locked her up yet?

Or what hasn't she gone to jail for anything?

I heard her Clinton foundation is really corrupt as well. But why hasn't it been shut down?

This kind of stuff is confusing. It's almost as if Clinton haters live in an alternate reality. Or that Clinton really DOES have so much power that she's untouchable. But even from the President?

Let me know fellas.

7 days ago
10/15/13

Don't you have politicians in your own shit hole country you can obsess over?

7 days ago
8/12/19

Pedro, there is clearly a double standard at play.  I’ll give you an example: You or me try to destroy evidence and see what happens?  (I’m referring to the destruction of phones and forensically wiping the servers, for normal people the judge would rule guilty)

7 days ago
3/13/17
ConradB - 

Pedro, there is clearly a double standard at play.  I’ll give you an example: You or me try to destroy evidence and see what happens?  (I’m referring to the destruction of phones and forensically wiping the servers, for normal people the judge would rule guilty)

So she's not in jail because she destroyed evidence? 

Wouldn't that be grounds for obstruction or something?

I mean if it was serious, and Trump was chanting Lock Her Up, you would think there would be a push for that.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Do we put status quo politicians in jail?
7 days ago
6/27/05

She should’ve been hit with obstructing justice.

There’s no denying that...now go eat a breakfast grasshopper and catch a ride on the donkey caravan to the local bread line - don’t forget to bring a jug of dirty water back - the stove only burns for so long buddy.

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

Why aren't Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfield in jail for starting a war based on false intel that resulted in the death of 4000 American troops and 1,000,000 Iraqi citizens?

Why aren't Walstreet bankers in jail for their part in causing the biggest collapse of world economies in recorded history?

Why did ABC news kill the story implicating Bill Clinton and other powerful figures when they had evidence of their involvment with Epstein's child sex ring?

There is a different set of rules for us, and for them.

7 days ago
6/18/19
Pedro Navaja - 

I seen people on the OG wish death on her. Say she should be in jail. What exactly did she do?

Hell, even Trump had a famous chant "LOCK HER UP!" and made several mentions to her being in jail.

I heard her Clinton foundation is really corrupt as well. But why hasn't it been shut down?

This kind of stuff is confusing. It's almost as if Clinton haters live in an alternate reality. Or that Clinton really DOES have so much power that she's untouchable. But even from the President?

Let me know fellas.

Can you tell us why she destroyed all those hard drives if she had nothing to hide?
7 days ago
8/22/08
Troll troll troll your boat!!

You know as well as anyone else why her sorry ass should be in jail.
7 days ago
1/1/01
tajmills - 
Pedro Navaja - 

Let me know fellas.

Can you tell us why she destroyed all those hard drives if she had nothing to hide?

That's the thing I don't understand about people playing identity politics. For example, I was always a Ron Paul supporter.  But if I found out that Ron Paul smashed all his electronic devices with hammers after getting informed a congressional subpoena was coming I would distance myself from him in a heartbeat.  Just because he "got away with it" would not make me continue to support him.

7 days ago
4/9/10
Soup and Beer -

Why aren't Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfield in jail for starting a war based on false intel that resulted in the death of 4000 American troops and 1,000,000 Iraqi citizens?

Why aren't Walstreet bankers in jail for their part in causing the biggest collapse of world economies in recorded history?

Why did ABC news kill the story implicating Bill Clinton and other powerful figures when they had evidence of their involvment with Epstein's child sex ring?

This. Hillary Clinton has definitely done things warranting jail time for the average person. But so have a ton of other politicians. They have a very different set of rules. 

7 days ago
10/2/12
Damien8003 - Troll troll troll your boat!!

You know as well as anyone else why her sorry ass should be in jail.

7 days ago
10/2/12

Don’t feed the troll. 

7 days ago
3/2/09

When one has to specify they are asking a  honest question, you know they are full of shit. 

7 days ago
5/22/05
tajmills -
Pedro Navaja - 

Let me know fellas.

That's a pretty stupid argument given what happened to the dnc emails

7 days ago
1/1/01
banco - 
tajmills -
Pedro Navaja - 

Let me know fellas.

What would you have said if during the Mueller investigation, Trump and his cabinet smashed all their electronic devices with hammers and bleach bited their hard drives after it was leaked a congressional subpoena was coming?

7 days ago
6/11/10
Soup and Beer -

Truly the best answer to his stupid question. It’s obvious he’s being facetious and doesn’t really care that she’s allowed to break the law but this is the truth. They are organized crime, and they get away with murder.

7 days ago
8/23/11
Pedro Navaja -

Let me know fellas.

Besides orcus and pura vida you might be the most dishonest person in this board. 
how’s your fake pro basketball season going? 

7 days ago
1/1/01

LOL... As if you would ever ask an 'honest' question.

7 days ago
5/30/03
androb -
Pedro Navaja -

Let me know fellas.

Besides orcus and pura vida you might be the most dishonest person in this board. 
how’s your fake pro basketball season going? 

About as good as his fake drug dealing persona is going. 

7 days ago
8/23/11
banco -
tajmills -
Pedro Navaja - 

Let me know fellas.

What are you getting at here?

you realize the DNC emails that were phished are not the same emails and hard drives that HRC smashed and bleached. (Those were here private email servers ...illegal )

7 days ago
12/10/09
Soup and Beer -

I can answer #1. It’s because they aren’t the ones who provided that intel. In fact, there were a handful of countries who all came to that same conclusion, mostly because that’s what saddam wanted us to believe. He also refused to comply with the agreed upon inspections. 

7 days ago
12/10/09

Everyone just ignores the biggest crime the Clintons got away with. Stealing the pre-9/11 files from the national archives. Sandy Berger stuffed shit down his pants and walked out on multiple occasions. A theft so well done that we still have no idea what exactly was taken nor it’s significance, but we know he did it several times before getting caught and never even did time for it. It’s a theme, people in power never pay the consequences, it’s not a party thing, it’s a power thing. 

7 days ago
6/6/02
scrapdo - 

Everyone just ignores the biggest crime the Clintons got away with. Stealing the pre-9/11 files from the national archives. Sandy Berger stuffed shit down his pants and walked out on multiple occasions. A theft so well done that we still have no idea what exactly was taken nor it’s significance, but we know he did it several times before getting caught and never even did time for it. It’s a theme, people in power never pay the consequences, it’s not a party thing, it’s a power thing. 

He should be still in jail for that shit.

Also, didn't Sandy Berger authorize the plane with Saudi royal family members to leave US right after 9/11?
7 days ago
12/10/09

And she’s not in jail because we have 3 equal branches of government. He is the head of the executive branch, not the judicial branch. Contrary to what cnn tells you, He doesn’t have the ability to put people in jail, he controls merely 1/3 of the equation. 

you must be confusing my country with yours.