OtherGround Forums Honest question about Hillary Clinton....

12/3/19 10:58 AM
12/10/09
fanat -
scrapdo - 

Everyone just ignores the biggest crime the Clintons got away with. Stealing the pre-9/11 files from the national archives. Sandy Berger stuffed shit down his pants and walked out on multiple occasions. A theft so well done that we still have no idea what exactly was taken nor it's significance, but we know he did it several times before getting caught and never even did time for it. It's a theme, people in power never pay the consequences, it's not a party thing, it's a power thing. 

He should be still in jail for that shit.

Also, didn't Sandy Berger authorize the plane with Saudi royal family members to leave US right after 9/11?

Not sure, but I do know there is no current movement looking to dig him up to put him in jail. Lol

12/3/19 10:59 AM
8/18/13
Soup and Beer -

Why aren't Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfield in jail for starting a war based on false intel that resulted in the death of 4000 American troops and 1,000,000 Iraqi citizens?

Why aren't Walstreet bankers in jail for their part in causing the biggest collapse of world economies in recorded history?

Why did ABC news kill the story implicating Bill Clinton and other powerful figures when they had evidence of their involvment with Epstein's child sex ring?

There is a different set of rules for us, and for them.

At least someone here gets the answer to such a fucking obvious question. If you believe anyone at the top of the political food chain in first world countries hasn't comitted crimes the rest of us would be locked up for, well, you're irreparably stupid basically. Corruption is the only way to get to the top of that ladder 

12/3/19 11:02 AM
7/7/10

A lot of politicians should be in jail but are above the law in some ways. Hell even celebs are held to the same standard. 

Hillary Clinton runs the same messed up show as every politician in office. When you have the power a lot of things slide. 

12/3/19 11:05 AM
6/13/03

Because the same people running her investigation and handing out immunity deals, are themselves currently a part of a criminal investigation.

12/3/19 11:08 AM
5/24/17
scrapdo -
fanat -
scrapdo - 

Everyone just ignores the biggest crime the Clintons got away with. Stealing the pre-9/11 files from the national archives. Sandy Berger stuffed shit down his pants and walked out on multiple occasions. A theft so well done that we still have no idea what exactly was taken nor it's significance, but we know he did it several times before getting caught and never even did time for it. It's a theme, people in power never pay the consequences, it's not a party thing, it's a power thing. 

He should be still in jail for that shit.

Also, didn't Sandy Berger authorize the plane with Saudi royal family members to leave US right after 9/11?

Not sure, but I do know there is no current movement looking to dig him up to put him in jail. Lol

How many of the hijackers were Saudis? That passport though...

12/3/19 11:15 AM
1/1/01
scrapdo - 
Soup and Beer -

Why aren't Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfield in jail for starting a war based on false intel that resulted in the death of 4000 American troops and 1,000,000 Iraqi citizens?

Why aren't Walstreet bankers in jail for their part in causing the biggest collapse of world economies in recorded history?

Why did ABC news kill the story implicating Bill Clinton and other powerful figures when they had evidence of their involvment with Epstein's child sex ring?

I can answer #1. It's because they aren't the ones who provided that intel. In fact, there were a handful of countries who all came to that same conclusion, mostly because that's what saddam wanted us to believe. He also refused to comply with the agreed upon inspections. 

Maybe they knew? Maybe they all knew? Maybe they just wanted the oil and control of the region and Americans were dumb enough to be convinced that Saddam posed a threat to the US... After we equipped him, of course.
12/3/19 11:16 AM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 

Exactly.  

I have a friend who was in USAF intel as an officer.  He is not a republican, converted to islam to marry his wife (after getting out of the AF) who is the child of Pakistani immigrants.  He has a degree in computer engineering and is an attorney.  He was outraged over what Hillary did and said that had any person in the AF sent clearly classified info over unsecure email like that they would have been court martialed.  He ended up voting for Trump. 

12/3/19 11:19 AM
1/1/01
Stea1th - 

A lot of politicians should be in jail but are above the law in some ways. Hell even celebs are held to the same standard. 

Hillary Clinton runs the same messed up show as every politician in office. When you have the power a lot of things slide. 

That French actor, Juicy Smollyette.
12/3/19 11:23 AM
6/13/03
JitsuGuy -
Stea1th - 

Didnt Michelle Obama pull strings to get him off?

12/3/19 11:23 AM
1/1/01
Sogsteel - 

Because the same people running her investigation and handing out immunity deals, are themselves currently a part of a criminal investigation.

This. I think the corruption in DC is so pervasive that if one goes down, they all go down. The shit we don't know would probably flip our world upside down. It's all just one big blackmail operation. People do whatever it takes to keep their secrets from the light of day. I think this is why the Clintons have been so successful and skirting justice. They've managed to get shit on everyone.
12/3/19 11:24 AM
1/1/01
scrapdo - 
Soup and Beer -

I can answer #1. It's because they aren't the ones who provided that intel. In fact, there were a handful of countries who all came to that same conclusion, mostly because that's what saddam wanted us to believe. He also refused to comply with the agreed upon inspections. 

After 9/11, Cheney kept pushing the CIA for evidence linking Saddam to the attacks.  When they would come back with none, Cheney would tell them to look again.  And again.  It was obvious that at least Cheney was pushing for anything that could lead to a ground invasion in Iraq.

12/3/19 11:24 AM
3/2/09
JitsuGuy -
Sogsteel - 

This. I think the corruption in DC is so pervasive that if one goes down, they all go down. The shit we don't know would probably flip our world upside down. It's all just one big blackmail operation. People do whatever it takes to keep their secrets from the light of day. I think this is why the Clintons have been so successful and skirting justice. They've managed to get shit on everyone.

He who controls the NSA controls all

12/3/19 11:25 AM
8/22/08
Trust - 
Soup and Beer - 

Exactly.  

I have a friend who was in USAF intel as an officer.  He is not a republican, converted to islam to marry his wife (after getting out of the AF) who is the child of Pakistani immigrants.  He has a degree in computer engineering and is an attorney.  He was outraged over what Hillary did and said that had any person in the AF sent clearly classified info over unsecure email like that they would have been court martialed.  He ended up voting for Trump. 

We had a guy get hammered because he had a recall roster in his backpack that was stolen out of his car one night. He ended up getting an Article 15 for it. They stated he didn't properly protect the document for OPSEC and PERSEC. And this wasn't even close to being classified. Recall roster just lists names, addresses and phone numbers.

He got bumped down from E-5 to E-3 suspended bust for 6 mths. As well as fined $600 a mth.

Sorta same thing happened to an E-8 and he got a simple slap on the wrist. He actually had his govt laptop stolen. All he got was a letter of reprimand.

Goes to show different strokes for different folks.
12/3/19 11:28 AM
1/1/01
Sogsteel - 
JitsuGuy -
Stea1th - 

Not sure... But I know that he was probably let off because if he were charged and convicted it would implicated politicians like Kamala Harris and others... No way that was all his plan. And there were emails of him in communication with Kamala... What did they say? The case has already become a distant memory... Like the Seth Rich case.
Edited: 12/3/19 11:30 AM
1/1/01

12/3/19 11:31 AM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 
banco - 
tajmills -
Pedro Navaja - 

Why isn't she in jail yet?

I seen people on the OG wish death on her. Say she should be in jail. What exactly did she do?

Hell, even Trump had a famous chant "LOCK HER UP!" and made several mentions to her being in jail.

Tell me OG, why hasn't Trump locked her up yet?

Or what hasn't she gone to jail for anything?

I heard her Clinton foundation is really corrupt as well. But why hasn't it been shut down?

This kind of stuff is confusing. It's almost as if Clinton haters live in an alternate reality. Or that Clinton really DOES have so much power that she's untouchable. But even from the President?

Let me know fellas.

Can you tell us why she destroyed all those hard drives if she had nothing to hide?

That's a pretty stupid argument given what happened to the dnc emails

What would you have said if during the Mueller investigation, Trump and his cabinet smashed all their electronic devices with hammers and bleach bited their hard drives after it was leaked a congressional subpoena was coming?

Ok, so when did Hillary (or her proxy) change the retention schedule for her e-mails - was it before or after the subpoena was announced?

Simple, one word answer.

If it's before, then the blame goes to the IT person who made the decision afterwards (who Congress gave immunity to).

If it's after, then you can blame her.

You should already know the answer is before, and that your comparison is based on bullshit, but think about it anyway.
12/3/19 11:32 AM
1/1/01

I see OP is putting out the Clinton feelers again, lol.

12/3/19 11:34 AM
1/1/01

Not easy to lock up a deep state actor,  unless they allow it.  I say she will go to jail or be killed when she isn't useful anymore

Edited: 12/3/19 11:37 AM
1/1/01
time traveling 12er - 
Ace5002 - Also, we are getting closer and closer to book 5, with some storylines there already, with no new book. Phone Post 3.0

We're at the end of book three with aspects of book 4 and 5 already coming in this season. I'm pretty sure there are at least two more seasons worth given the 5th book alone was over 1000 pages. My guess is book 6 comes out before the end of season 5.

LOL

Does GRRM ever have a surprise for you...  The moment you start guessing when this fat fucking toad is going to publish a book, you've lost.  He's already hinted that he is going to publish the next two books IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS.  You think he trolls people that cheer for the good guy?  SHEEEIT.  GRRM hates his own fucking fans.  The show will absolutely pass the books.

12/3/19 11:46 AM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 

You might have a point on most of these, but Bill Clinton and Andrew Cuomo engineered the near collapse of the financial system.

12/3/19 11:47 AM
9/13/06
Pedro Navaja -

Why isn't she in jail yet?

I seen people on the OG wish death on her. Say she should be in jail. What exactly did she do?

Hell, even Trump had a famous chant "LOCK HER UP!" and made several mentions to her being in jail.

Tell me OG, why hasn't Trump locked her up yet?

Or what hasn't she gone to jail for anything?

I heard her Clinton foundation is really corrupt as well. But why hasn't it been shut down?

This kind of stuff is confusing. It's almost as if Clinton haters live in an alternate reality. Or that Clinton really DOES have so much power that she's untouchable. But even from the President?

Let me know fellas.

Obviously because she hasn't been convicted of any crimes OP.  Next stupid question.   

12/3/19 11:47 AM
8/22/08
LieDetector - 
Damien8003 -
Trust - 
Soup and Beer - 

Exactly.  

We had a guy get hammered because he had a recall roster in his backpack that was stolen out of his car one night. He ended up getting an Article 15 for it. They stated he didn't properly protect the document for OPSEC and PERSEC. And this wasn't even close to being classified. Recall roster just lists names, addresses and phone numbers.

He got bumped down from E-5 to E-3 suspended bust for 6 mths. As well as fined $600 a mth.

Sorta same thing happened to an E-8 and he got a simple slap on the wrist. He actually had his govt laptop stolen. All he got was a letter of reprimand.

Goes to show different strokes for different folks.

So neither went to jail?

Pretty observant I see.
12/3/19 11:54 AM
1/1/01
e. kaye - 
Soup and Beer - 

You might have a point on most of these, but Bill Clinton and Andrew Cuomo engineered the near collapse of the financial system.

Well that's why I said they played a part.  There was plenty of blame to go around including Alan Greenspan and the Feds.  However, what percentage blame is to be placed on each party is up for debate.  But no one was held accountable.  Least of all the Walstreet bankers.  IIRC, the bankers in either Sweden or Denmark went to jail for their part in the collapse.

12/3/19 12:01 PM
1/1/01
JitsuGuy - 
Sogsteel - 

Dude, you have no idea.

The beltway has platinum plated their lives at taxpayer expense.

1-The have a private reitrement plan.  No Social Security poverty for them.

2-They have a gold plated medical plan for life.  NO Medicare or Medicaid.

3-Up until recently is was LEGAL for them to commit insider trading.

4-You think Hunter Biden is the first to benefit on family connections?  Pelosi's husband. Harry Reid.  Maxine Water's husband.   Elijah Cummings wifey.   And on and on.

5-Congressmen can retire after five  years with a pension. subject to age.

12/3/19 12:05 PM
6/28/10
Sogsteel -
JitsuGuy -
Stea1th - 

Do you mean pulled out her bbc and let him suck it? yes