OtherGround Forums Honest question about Hillary Clinton....

Edited: 12/3/19 12:13 PM
1/1/01
e. kaye - 
JitsuGuy - 
Sogsteel - 

Because the same people running her investigation and handing out immunity deals, are themselves currently a part of a criminal investigation.

This. I think the corruption in DC is so pervasive that if one goes down, they all go down. The shit we don't know would probably flip our world upside down. It's all just one big blackmail operation. People do whatever it takes to keep their secrets from the light of day. I think this is why the Clintons have been so successful and skirting justice. They've managed to get shit on everyone.

Dude, you have no idea.

The beltway has platinum plated their lives at taxpayer expense.

1-The have a private reitrement plan.  No Social Security poverty for them.

2-They have a gold plated medical plan for life.  NO Medicare or Medicaid.

3-Up until recently is was LEGAL for them to commit insider trading.

4-You think Hunter Biden is the first to benefit on family connections?  Pelosi's husband. Harry Reid.  Maxine Water's husband.   Elijah Cummings wifey.   And on and on.

5-Congressmen can retire after five  years with a pension. subject to age.

Number 3.   IIRC, the ability for them to do insider trading was revealed by 60 minutes.  Pelosi tried to defend the practice but it was repealed that year.  Then quietly on Dec 31st of that same year, it was put back into place.  My understanding is they are back to standard operating procedure and have been for years.

12/3/19 12:14 PM
6/13/03
BrckNoHitBk -
Sogsteel -
JitsuGuy -
Stea1th - 

A lot of politicians should be in jail but are above the law in some ways. Hell even celebs are held to the same standard. 

Hillary Clinton runs the same messed up show as every politician in office. When you have the power a lot of things slide. 

That French actor, Juicy Smollyette.

Didnt Michelle Obama pull strings to get him off?

Do you mean pulled out her bbc and let him suck it? yes

Thats exactly what I meant

12/3/19 12:14 PM
3/13/17
scrapdo -

And she's not in jail because we have 3 equal branches of government. He is the head of the executive branch, not the judicial branch. Contrary to what cnn tells you, He doesn't have the ability to put people in jail, he controls merely 1/3 of the equation. 

you must be confusing my country with yours. 

Which country is that?

but since Trump was leading chants of lock her up! And said she "would be in jail"

wouldn't he put the wheels in motion to get her investigated? Like he was doing for Biden ?

or is that not allowed. 
lock her up! But not really?

12/3/19 12:59 PM
7/21/10

Responding to Pedro? What's wrong with you? 

12/3/19 1:00 PM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 
e. kaye - 
JitsuGuy - 
Sogsteel - 

Because the same people running her investigation and handing out immunity deals, are themselves currently a part of a criminal investigation.

This. I think the corruption in DC is so pervasive that if one goes down, they all go down. The shit we don't know would probably flip our world upside down. It's all just one big blackmail operation. People do whatever it takes to keep their secrets from the light of day. I think this is why the Clintons have been so successful and skirting justice. They've managed to get shit on everyone.

Dude, you have no idea.

4-You think Hunter Biden is the first to benefit on family connections?  Pelosi's husband. Harry Reid.  Maxine Water's husband.   Elijah Cummings wifey.   And on and on.

Number 3.   IIRC, the ability for them to do insider trading was revealed by 60 minutes.  Pelosi tried to defend the practice but it was repealed that year.  Then quietly on Dec 31st of that same year, it was put back into place.  My understanding is they are back to standard operating procedure and have been for years.

I know Obama signed the bill.

I will research whether they quietly repealed that prohibition.

It would not surprise me.

12/3/19 1:11 PM
1/1/01
e. kaye - 
Soup and Beer - 
e. kaye - 
JitsuGuy - 
Sogsteel - 

Dude, you have no idea.

I know Obama signed the bill.

I will research whether they quietly repealed that prohibition.

It would not surprise me.

It's ridiculous what all they get and they get to decide... We don't get to vote on that shit. Because if we did, it would never fly. They also vote on their own pay-raises. LOL I can't stand politicians.
12/3/19 1:22 PM
1/1/01
dabigchet - 

Occam's razor suggests that the most likely reason is that there isn't enough suspicion/evidence to investigate her (at least publicly).

right?

Exactly.

Because she has destroyed all of it.

12/3/19 1:25 PM
1/1/01

Keep in mind that not only did she destroy her private server and 33,000 emails, when the DNC was asked by the FBI to surrender their servers, the DNC hired an outside firm to "investigate".

The FBI was told that there was nothing to see here and said "OK".

WTF?

12/3/19 1:27 PM
5/24/17
e. kaye -

Keep in mind that not only did she destroy her private server and 33,000 emails, when the DNC was asked by the FBI to surrender their servers, the DNC hired an outside firm to "investigate".

WTF?

Crowd strike , Ukraine ...

Dun dun dunnnn

12/3/19 1:29 PM
3/13/17
dabigchet - 

Occam's razor suggests that the most likely reason is that there isn't enough suspicion/evidence to investigate her (at least publicly).

right?

Enough to chant LOCK HER UP

and for OGers to wish death on her.

But not enough for any charges or to actually lock her up.

Funny how that works.

12/3/19 1:30 PM
3/13/17
Spunkchops - 
e. kaye -

WTF?

Dun dun dunnnn

Repeating russian propaganda again?

How does it feel to be played by Putin? LOL.

12/3/19 1:30 PM
6/13/03
e. kaye -

WTF?

Nearly every person associated with the server scandal got immunity deals from Obamas DOJ. Some of them even ignored congressional supoenas to testify when they had immunity, or flat out pled the 5th. 

12/3/19 1:31 PM
5/24/17
Pedro Navaja -
Spunkchops - 
e. kaye -

WTF?

Dun dun dunnnn

Go see a doctor .

Edited: 12/3/19 1:37 PM
5/24/17

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hacked-dnc-servers-will-government-ever-be-given-access

Why they hiding the server in Ukraine? Because it shows Hilldawg sold access to the Chinese.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/clinton-foundation-mcauliffe-donor-caught-up-in-chinese-cash-for-votes-scandal/2016/09/16/bfb3b8fc-7c13-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

CrowdStrike managed the infiltration program based on payments to CF.

Finally...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

Starting in 2010?

HRC Sec of State 2009 - 2013.

Coincidence?

Think Sever Access [granted]

Money talks.

[CROWDSTRIKE]

Q

12/3/19 1:39 PM
3/13/17
Spunkchops - 
Pedro Navaja -
Spunkchops - 
e. kaye -

WTF?

Dun dun dunnnn

Go see a doctor .

12/3/19 1:42 PM
3/13/17
Spunkchops - 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hacked-dnc-servers-will-government-ever-be-given-access

Why they hiding the server in Ukraine? Because it shows Hilldawg sold access to the Chinese.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/clinton-foundation-mcauliffe-donor-caught-up-in-chinese-cash-for-votes-scandal/2016/09/16/bfb3b8fc-7c13-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

Finally...

Starting in 2010?

Coincidence?

Money talks.

[CROWDSTRIKE]

Q

LOL still going on about Crowdstrike. hahahah

Damn bro. How is that even possible. I refuse to believe that you actually believe the garbage you post.

Good trolling I guess.

12/3/19 2:12 PM
5/24/17
dabigchet -
Spunkchops -

Finally...

Starting in 2010?

Coincidence?

Money talks.

[CROWDSTRIKE]

Q

Why would anyone be hiding a server like the lost ark?

Because it implicated the Clinton Foundation slush fund and more.

12/3/19 2:13 PM
9/23/07
Pedro Navaja - 

Why isn't she in jail yet?

I seen people on the OG wish death on her. Say she should be in jail. What exactly did she do?

Hell, even Trump had a famous chant "LOCK HER UP!" and made several mentions to her being in jail.

Tell me OG, why hasn't Trump locked her up yet?

Or what hasn't she gone to jail for anything?

I heard her Clinton foundation is really corrupt as well. But why hasn't it been shut down?

This kind of stuff is confusing. It's almost as if Clinton haters live in an alternate reality. Or that Clinton really DOES have so much power that she's untouchable. But even from the President?

Let me know fellas.

She is just a dumb skank, who is arguably the worst politician in american history.
12/3/19 3:55 PM
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 
BiggGunn - .

Long story short, if a politician I supported was under investigation or about to be under investigation without explanation smashed all their electronic devices with hammers (orcus actually tried to say one time this was standard operating procedure lol), and bleach bitted their harddrives, I would no longer support them.  I would not care whether it was them that did it or their IT guy.  I would not care that they "got away with it" either.   I would say that was sufficient evidence that they were criminally corrupt at worse, or shady as fuck at best.  Those that play into the identity politics though have no problem with things like this because it's about the team, not the politician representing that team.

Way to not answer the fucking question.

Were the e-mails under subpoena before or after the retention schedule change was supposed to be made?

Yes or no.

Intellectually dishonest jackasses can't answer that question with a short answer. They try to ignore the facts in the case and cast blame away from the person who screwed up and put it on someone else. That's you.
12/3/19 3:58 PM
5/24/17
dabigchet -
Spunkchops -
dabigchet -
Spunkchops -

Finally...

Starting in 2010?

Coincidence?

Money talks.

[CROWDSTRIKE]

Q

Why would anyone be hiding a server like the lost ark?

Because it implicated the Clinton Foundation slush fund and more.

If you had a server that implicated you, would you destroy it or would you hide it in Ukraine?

For all we know it could be destroyed but I think there's certainly some backups somewhere.

12/3/19 4:08 PM
6/13/03
BiggGunn -
Soup and Beer - 
BiggGunn - .

Long story short, if a politician I supported was under investigation or about to be under investigation without explanation smashed all their electronic devices with hammers (orcus actually tried to say one time this was standard operating procedure lol), and bleach bitted their harddrives, I would no longer support them.  I would not care whether it was them that did it or their IT guy.  I would not care that they "got away with it" either.   I would say that was sufficient evidence that they were criminally corrupt at worse, or shady as fuck at best.  Those that play into the identity politics though have no problem with things like this because it's about the team, not the politician representing that team.

Were the e-mails under subpoena before or after the retention schedule change was supposed to be made?

Yes or no.

Intellectually dishonest jackasses can't answer that question with a short answer. They try to ignore the facts in the case and cast blame away from the person who screwed up and put it on someone else. That's you.

The inspector general audit said she broke the rules when she didnt hand over those records when she left office. They shouldnt have needed to subpoena government records from a private server that should have been retained by the proper authorities. 

Are you implying Trump can erase anything he wants if its not currently under subpoena?

Edited: 12/3/19 4:26 PM
1/1/01
BiggGunn - 
Soup and Beer - 
BiggGunn - .

Yes or no.

Jesus Christ you are such a scumbag. I do not post here to entertain political trolls like you.  I have no absolute knowlege of whether the emails were under subpoena before or after the schedule change and it has absolutely nothing to do with my point. The only report I read was that it was leaked that the subpoena was forthcoming after which they destroyed the devices..  But I suspect you know that and are once again being intellectually dishonest.   You have that reputation here so I have no idea why I'm even responding to another fucking troll..  I do know however that smashing electronic devices with fucking hammers is not protocol.

I won't bother responding because you are known scumbag troll and it's pointless arguing with morons.  

12/3/19 4:36 PM
3/28/10

She's friends with Trump. 

12/3/19 4:43 PM
5/24/17

12/4/19 7:34 AM
3/13/17
Poop Doodle -

She's friends with Trump. 

This one probably makes the most sense.