OtherGround Forums Hong Kong general strike begins, shakes society

10 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
9 days ago
12/23/05

My Father is from HK , I am of HK Chinese descent and speak native level Cantonese.

Most definitely , the protest are anti Communists but I would not say they are Capitalist more FREE MARKET, Hk Chinese hate oligopolies as much as Commies. Yes Croney Capitalism = Communism , same concept different label. HK are not stupid, they have highest average IQ in the world !

9 days ago
10/4/18
fightingfit - 

My Father is from HK , I am of HK Chinese descent and speak native level Cantonese.

Most definitely , the protest are anti Communists but I would not say they are Capitalist more FREE MARKET, Hk Chinese hate oligopolies as much as Commies. Yes Croney Capitalism = Communism , same concept different label. HK are not stupid, they have highest average IQ in the world !

But they still shit in the street amiright?
9 days ago
12/23/05
TheRoguewrestler -
fightingfit - 

But they still shit in the street amiright?

Amiright ? What's that ? Is that sone sort of " wetback lingo " ?  LOL

Amiright amiright amiright amiriiiiight iiiight iiight , here we go ... Your father must have been one dumb turd to produce a functional illiterate like you. LOL

9 days ago
2/9/12
fightingfit -

Nice post count

2 days ago
4/27/14

Good article on how the Hong Kong anticom protesters are using leaderless resistance against the communists:

https://quillette.com/2019/08/19/how-the-hong-kong-protestors-tactical-brilliance-backed-beijing-into-a-corner/

2 days ago
9/18/02
Fightingfit

What do you believe is going to happen?

Will things calm down ala « Umbrella » protests? (I was in Hong Kong during the protests)

Thank you.