OtherGround Forums How Do RIPPED Dudes Enjoy Life?

8 days ago
1/1/01

Well the ripped dudes don't do any better in my Judo classes that's for sure.

8 days ago
1/9/19
KrisDonahoo -
CavemanDave -
Lucas Maximus -

Enjoying food is a feminine experience.  A real man eats for nourishment.

The things you eat based on your post are high glycemic and you have right there the formula for mood swings, low energy, a fatty liver, cellulite, general bloating, poor circulation and sexual performance, and eventually diabetes.

Make sure you moan while you stuff your face hole.  Stuff that hole and moan because you like it when your hole is geting stuffed.

Tastebuds only exist in the vagina.

FACTS

While I don’t co-sign to the taste bud-vagina connection entirely, both Dave and Luke are correct. Food isn’t supposed to be a sensual experience. If people could learn that there would be a shitload less self inflicted disease and misery in the world. No truer words than “Eat to live, don’t live to eat”.

happiness is good medicine.  

Secret to a long life? Eating cake and sweets like Masazo Nonaka, world’s oldest living man-----

https://www.hindustantimes.com/fitness/secret-to-a-long-life-eating-cake-and-sweets-like-masazo-nonaka-world-s-oldest-living-man/story-FmddfVAGe8euOTRSdtIiaM.html

107-year-old's secret to long life: stay single, eat Italian food-----

https://www.foxnews.com/us/107-year-olds-secret-to-long-life-stay-single-eat-italian-food

107-Year-Old Woman Says The Secret To A Long Life Is Never Getting Married-----

https://www.simplemost.com/107-year-olds-secret-to-a-long-life-is-not-marrying/

Chocolate Is the Secret to Living a Longer Life, Says 102-Year-Old------

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/chocolate-secret-to-longevity-says-centenarian/011718

30 Centenarians Share Their Secrets to Living to 100

Step one: stay single.

Cheese Puffs

Edith Atkinson Wylie reads every day on her Kindle, but the 106-year-old Montana residentcredits her longevity not to more modern inventions but "good genes and perhaps bourbon, water, and Cheetos

Vodka Martinis

Elmhurst, Illinois, resident Andy Medema lived to the impressive age of 101 thanks to "a vodka martini a day

Bacon

Speaking of breakfast, Ruth Benjamin of Marshall, Illinois, went viral last year when she claimed lots of bacon contributed to her triple-digit birthday. 

Beer

Go ahead and crack open a cold one. Mildred Bowers, 105, still enjoys a beer daily at 4 p.m. 

Ice Cream

America's oldest veteran Richard Overton just rang in his 112th birthday this year, and he hasn't given up any of his favorite guilty pleasures. Between the cigars, whiskey, and bourbon, the supercentenarian also stocks up on butter pecan ice cream........

for more SCIENTIFIC DATA see:   https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/g5114/secrets-to-a-long-life/?slide=8

Edited: 8 days ago
1/9/19

(above&below) RIPped Dudes probably don't live as long as those sweet eating, alcohol drinking, enjoy the life Merry Makers! 

8 days ago
1/9/19

here's some more anyway!

Junk Food

Frances Prus is a New Year's baby, turning 100 on January 1 of this year. The Greenfield, Pennsylvania, resident told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that junk food and the "occasional glass of Merlot" will keep you going strong — in moderation of course.

Wine

Florence Bearse of Bangor, Maine, turned 100 last year drinking her favorite beverage and eating birthday cake

Gin and Tonics

Pauline Dunhill turned 104 on January 31, 2018, ringing in the occasion with her fellow residents at a British care home. The native Canadian attributes the feat to a nightly G&T. Cheers to that!

M&M's

Imogene Young of Hagerstown, Maryland, combines a little bit of all of the above, and she's turning 104 in February. Her impressive diet includes bacon, eggs, daily bowls of Breyer's ice cream, and peanut butter M&M's. She also recommends Pond's Cold Cream for a youthful complexion.

Whiskey

Jack Reynolds does nothing you would expect of a 106-year-old. The British centenarian flies airplanes, rides zip lines, and gets tattoos. Oh, and he drinks whiskey in his morning tea and lemonade cocktail at night, Metro reports.

Coffee

Need some justification for your caffeine addiction? Former firefighter and centenarian Art Stiegleiter can help you out. "I'm a big coffee drinker and have at least six to eight cups a day," the Aurora, Illinois, resident told the Chicago Tribune.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/g5114/secrets-to-a-long-life/

8 days ago
8/4/11

Looking good while having sex is cool and without sex id kill myself so thats how i enjoy life

8 days ago
12/13/11

the difference between me and you Karusu is your genetics were not meant to be passed on. you simply lack the work ethic and discipline to make it in just about every period in the history of mankind. A man like me would have captured you due to your lack of will power. I would have impregnated your woman and moved onto the next village it is only today's fruity society where a few seconds of mouth pleasure should dictate your moves.

never taken a steroid. dont count calories. pic taken yesterday. unleash your human potential. dont sit back and waltz over to whole foods like a fairy. put your son on your back and climb a mountain. or put your friends son on your back and climb a mountain like I did yesterday. buncha slack jawed cunts looking for every excuse in the book why they aren't willing to put in the work!
12/13/11
theraskal -

here's some more anyway!

Junk Food

Frances Prus is a New Year's baby, turning 100 on January 1 of this year. The Greenfield, Pennsylvania, resident told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that junk food and the "occasional glass of Merlot" will keep you going strong — in moderation of course.

Wine

Florence Bearse of Bangor, Maine, turned 100 last year drinking her favorite beverage and eating birthday cake

Gin and Tonics

Pauline Dunhill turned 104 on January 31, 2018, ringing in the occasion with her fellow residents at a British care home. The native Canadian attributes the feat to a nightly G&T. Cheers to that!

M&M's

Imogene Young of Hagerstown, Maryland, combines a little bit of all of the above, and she's turning 104 in February. Her impressive diet includes bacon, eggs, daily bowls of Breyer's ice cream, and peanut butter M&M's. She also recommends Pond's Cold Cream for a youthful complexion.

Whiskey

Jack Reynolds does nothing you would expect of a 106-year-old. The British centenarian flies airplanes, rides zip lines, and gets tattoos. Oh, and he drinks whiskey in his morning tea and lemonade cocktail at night, Metro reports.

Coffee

Need some justification for your caffeine addiction? Former firefighter and centenarian Art Stiegleiter can help you out. "I'm a big coffee drinker and have at least six to eight cups a day," the Aurora, Illinois, resident told the Chicago Tribune.

what kinda faggot blaims their shitty physique on the shit they voluntarily consume then scowers the internet in search for justifications of their weak will? a loser! 

8 days ago
1/12/05
Neil McCauley - 

the difference between me and you Karusu is your genetics were not meant to be passed on. you simply lack the work ethic and discipline to make it in just about every period in the history of mankind. A man like me would have captured you due to your lack of will power. I would have impregnated your woman and moved onto the next village it is only today's fruity society where a few seconds of mouth pleasure should dictate your moves.

never taken a steroid. dont count calories. pic taken yesterday. unleash your human potential. dont sit back and waltz over to whole foods like a fairy. put your son on your back and climb a mountain. or put your friends son on your back and climb a mountain like I did yesterday. buncha slack jawed cunts looking for every excuse in the book why they aren't willing to put in the work!

Great shape, doesn't look juiced, good muscle to bodyweight ratio, looks strong and fit. Seems ideal. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
Genetics trump all.

I have never in my 58 years had even 5 pounds of extra fat.

I eat whatever the hell I want and always have. Eat a huge bowl of ice cream most nights. Never in my life have I been on a diet...other than trying to gain weight for football as a kid.

I am 6'1" and weigh 180 lbs. Used to be 6'2" in High School, have smashed my spinal discs down that much. Still wear 31" waist pants.
8 days ago
1/9/19
Neil McCauley -

Peasant NONSENSE!  

my position is the same now as it would have been then!  Was Donwnton Abbey's Tom Branson a RIPPED Fitness Fanatic?   Well let me tell you, he was a SMART looking clever fellow which schemed to IMPROVE his position using his superior intellect instead of some DUMBbells just as I have GENIOUSLY managed to achieve!

I capture the same interest now as any other time and I can enjoy HAAGEN DAZS and Kerry GOLD too!  I can have sex anytime I like so much that it can be a chore of dutiful responsibility required to full-fill my obligations!  

I have rubbed elbows in HIGH SOCIETY habitats of ROYAL CLASS station.  

I bet Albert Einstein's sweet tooth didn't prevent him from enjoying the High Society Good Life!

8 days ago
1/9/19
Neil McCauley -
theraskal -

here's some more anyway!

Junk Food

Wine

Gin and Tonics

M&M's

Whiskey

Coffee

what kinda faggot blaims their shitty physique on the shit they voluntarily consume then scowers the internet in search for justifications of their weak will? a loser! 

I maintain a very SMART looking structure!

8 days ago
1/9/19
Dryfly - Genetics trump all.

I eat whatever the hell I want and always have. Eat a huge bowl of ice cream most nights. Never in my life have I been on a diet...other than trying to gain weight for football as a kid.

I am 6'1" and weigh 180 lbs. Used to be 6'2" in High School, have smashed my spinal discs down that much. Still wear 31" waist pants.

hey Dryfly what is your preferred ice-cream pleasure?

8 days ago
1/1/01
theraskal - 

Burnt almond fudge for the win.
8 days ago
9/27/15
Bobby Lupo - 

I have 4 friends that are year round ripped, deep into their 30s. They're having the best time. Lifestyle is pretty normal, but they keep themselves in check at restaurants (meat and veg only) and sometimes drink bullshit like White Claw instead of lager. They do a hard hour a day at the gym and dial it back in when they need to. Their whole lives don't revolve around it. It's just something they're used to doing. 

I'd have to believe their genetics are pretty good though if they are ripped year round in their late 30s without devoting most of their life to it..it depends though as to how strict their daily eating habits are like though..but most genetically average guys in their late 30s generally need to really devote a lot of effort and energy into being ripped ...

8 days ago
9/27/15
Dark Knight - I was in the Army, We have a minimum fitness level, but gyms everywhere and lot of guys that are ripped, I was at an Airforce bas in TX and they had competitions there, some big guys competed there.

I worked out with a couple guys that were big and ripped. I was pretty happy with the results I was getting, watched my diet but couldn't get as cut as some of these guys. I did a 10 mile run once a week, ran 3-5 mile the other days I ran and some type of cardio on the other days.

Genetics has to have a lot to do with it.

As a side note on just working out and benefits, I was working out with guys that were in the Marines and came over to the Army. They were saying when on a ship they had nothing to do except workout. When they got to port they would be at the clubs or in town and the local guys didn't stand a chance against a cocky cut guy.

Genetics are very fucking important! I can get lean but I have to sacrifice a decent amount of muscle to get there..I have a "Chuck Liddell" problem as in order to get my abs and waist shredded I really have to cut calories to the point I'm quite deprived thus lose strength and muscle..

I can be a pretty big, strong guy that's a big soft or I can be a much smaller guy but pretty lean..I don't ever see myself as a big strong shredded guy unless I started Trt and took other performance enhancers

I feel good about myself though as I have a few friends that look like shit overall..they are neither in the big strong category nor shredded group..they are soft, puffy and just hopelesslol..they work out hard and take creatine and eat chicken/rice but still look meh
8 days ago
9/27/15
Neil McCauley - 
sureshock -
Neil McCauley -

I have abs year round and I go to all you cant eat buffets like twice a week. had 6 plates of food at Indian one today. 

And do you drink as well?

What about performance drugs? Just be honest.

I believe it's hard to maintain naturally while eating at buffets and drinking. Unless on drugs. 

I almost never drink. I dont see the point in poisoning my body like that. alcohol is one of the worst things you can put in your body. I much prefer to smoke weed if I'm going to do something. weed is an anti inflammatory instead of an inflammatory like alcohol. it has  no calories unlike alcohol. I can get high and workout or do whatever I want. it is a sexual performance enhancer, appetite stimulant, helps you get a deeper stretch, among other things. 

I do not use any performance enhancing drugs. I train like an animal every day and have my whole life.  yesterday for instance I killed the gym for 2 hours, did the grouse grind which is a short but very intense hike, crushed the Indian buffet, then played beach volleyball and spikeball and swam in ocean. I was easily in a caloric deficit for the day despite hammering so many plates of food at the buffet. 

Well, of course you can eat plates of food and still be in calorie deficit if you are super active like that but you cannot be super active like that every day or on most days if you are in a calorie deficit! This is the problem and you know this..this is what OP was asking basically, how people stay ripped yet actually manage to live a full, active life on top of it

I have no idea what you look like but I'm curious..tell me an actor or athlete that you genuinely look like
8 days ago
1/9/19
Dryfly -
theraskal - 

Burnt almond fudge for the win.

have you tried Haagen Dazs Caramel Cone?

8 days ago
10/8/13

I used to be able to eat whatever the fuck I want and stay in great shape. Then I turned 30.

8 days ago
9/8/02
They just inject a bit more.
1/9/19

Is SEX the primary motivator for this self-imposed misery of RIPPED vanity obsession?  If so, then that seems kind of BETA because you are giving women the power to determine your condition of doing without pleasure just so that you may have some possible chance to have sex with some trollop.   Seems like women have power over such men if SEX is the primary motivator?

it seems more maybe a form of mental fragility?

I understand if the form is a result of some sporty athletic activity which is a different matter but if it is a HamsterWheel convention of food deprivation and 10minutes tread-milll 20minutes WeightLifting just for the chance to gain some tart's approval then that's kind of conceding your power to FemControl.  

If one is RIPPED due to his genetic response to masculine sporty industry from which he derives a manful JOY that is of course a different matter as his strapping structure is capable of some useful virile athletic enterprise instead of being only a showdog operation which yields no real purpose except for increasing the odds of shagging some cheap tramp which any moderately handsome fellow of reasonable intelligence can manage without all the HamsterWheeling Fluffery anyway

11/5/03
ons ear -
Bobby Lupo - 

I have 4 friends that are year round ripped, deep into their 30s. They're having the best time. Lifestyle is pretty normal, but they keep themselves in check at restaurants (meat and veg only) and sometimes drink bullshit like White Claw instead of lager. They do a hard hour a day at the gym and dial it back in when they need to. Their whole lives don't revolve around it. It's just something they're used to doing. 

I'd have to believe their genetics are pretty good though if they are ripped year round in their late 30s without devoting most of their life to it..it depends though as to how strict their daily eating habits are like though..but most genetically average guys in their late 30s generally need to really devote a lot of effort and energy into being ripped ...

It's true.

At age 44/45 I got really into hiking and climbing again after a long time away. I wasn't working so it's all I did and put in az very concerted effort to get as strong and light as possible. Intermittent fasting plus 8+ hour days for many weeks. It worked like crazy. Dropped to my leanest ever. I did post a pic in a body/fitness thread back then. 

To me being very ripped was just a nice side effect. The main enjoyment was from climbing hard and being outside all day. 

Once I went back to work and normal eating, my body recomposed to look just average fit. 

I'd never commit like that just for the sake of asthetics. Too much sacrifice just for vanity. No judgment on those who do. I definitely like looking fit, just not quite that much. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
8 days ago
8/26/11
theraskal -

while the HuskyFat WeightLifting Jap GF is preparing katsudon for our dinner it occurred to me the question, how do RIPPED dudes enjoy life?  

They can't enjoy Cafe pastry experience, a BIG COUNTRY Katsudon dinner, so what's the point of it?  What does RIPPED abs really do for them?  

I am reasonably handsome and can enjoy sex any time and eat what I like so what would be the advantage of refusing the pleasure of pastries, katsudons, and a gentleman's cocktail so that I could be RIPPED?  

Well, dinner is ready and then it will be time for the cocktail.........

I think there's a common misconception about this. See, the more muscle you have, the more food your have to eat to maintain. Just because someone isn't eating bullshit doesn't mean that they're barely eating or not enjoying delicious food. I just don't eat fast food or sweets.

8 days ago
7/5/12
Lucas Maximus -

Enjoying food is a feminine experience.  A real man eats for nourishment.

The things you eat based on your post are high glycemic and you have right there the formula for mood swings, low energy, a fatty liver, cellulite, general bloating, poor circulation and sexual performance, and eventually diabetes.

Make sure you moan while you stuff your face hole.  Stuff that hole and moan because you like it when your hole is geting stuffed.

That sounds miserable lol

8 days ago
1/23/06
Neil McCauley - 

Bowflexed on karasu