OtherGround Forums How Do RIPPED Dudes Enjoy Life?

8 days ago
12/6/11

IN

8 days ago
3/5/14
sureshock -
Neil McCauley -

I have abs year round and I go to all you cant eat buffets like twice a week. had 6 plates of food at Indian one today. 

And do you drink as well?

What about performance drugs? Just be honest.

I believe it's hard to maintain naturally while eating at buffets and drinking. Unless on drugs. 

To be honest, I'm about 6'1, 220 lbs and probably around 15% body fat and basically eat whatever the fuck I want, whenever I want.  If you actually have a decent amount of muscle mass, your daily caloric needs can be quite high and as long as you are getting enough protein, you can eat quite a bit a questionable food and stay pretty lean.  If I'm not eating at least ~3000ish calories per day on average I'm going to lose weight.

8 days ago
3/5/14
ons ear -
Bobby Lupo - 

I have 4 friends that are year round ripped, deep into their 30s. They're having the best time. Lifestyle is pretty normal, but they keep themselves in check at restaurants (meat and veg only) and sometimes drink bullshit like White Claw instead of lager. They do a hard hour a day at the gym and dial it back in when they need to. Their whole lives don't revolve around it. It's just something they're used to doing. 

I'd have to believe their genetics are pretty good though if they are ripped year round in their late 30s without devoting most of their life to it..it depends though as to how strict their daily eating habits are like though..but most genetically average guys in their late 30s generally need to really devote a lot of effort and energy into being ripped ...

You don't need good genetics, you just need to stay on top of it and not get out of shape like most people do when they hit adulthood.  If you simply make sure to workout several times per week and not sit on your ass every single weekend you would be amazed and how good you can look very late in life.  Its just that almost no one does that these days.  Once you get out of shape its an enormous pain in the ass to work your way back into shape because your body can't even handle a decent amount of volume.  You literally have to get back into shape just to be able to do enough work to actually make your body adapt in a noticible way.  If you always stay in decent shape you can ramp things up very quickly if you want to or coast for a while when life gets hectic, you just make sure to get a few workouts in and never completely lose it.

8 days ago
11/17/10
Dryfly - Genetics trump all.

I have never in my 58 years had even 5 pounds of extra fat.

I eat whatever the hell I want and always have. Eat a huge bowl of ice cream most nights. Never in my life have I been on a diet...other than trying to gain weight for football as a kid.

I am 6'1" and weigh 180 lbs. Used to be 6'2" in High School, have smashed my spinal discs down that much. Still wear 31" waist pants.

Yeah genetics are huge

Im sinilar

6 ft 165ish

Eat whatever the hell i want, whenever i want and i have visible abs and almost no fat

Im not jacked like stray and neilmcaughley, and i actually cannot keep on the weight if i try ti "eat healthy" while being active

I have to eat shitty just to maintain, since i doo nothing but cardio and bodyweight stuff

I eat ben n jerrys ice cream or have milkshakes almost every night

8 days ago
7/28/02

thats called cachexia

dairy is garbage

8 days ago
11/17/10
Lucas Maximus -

thats called cachexia

dairy is garbage

agree with the dairy, disagree about me having cachexia

other than my high metabolism , i have no negative side effects listed

ive always been like this form childhood and i ve felt the best ive ever felt in the past few years (late 30s here)

i am just a skinny, high metabolism guy that never lifts (but i dont lose muscle also)

8 days ago
7/28/02

Listen guys

Don't sell your soul to the Lord of this world

Whatever gratification you think you feel from tasting and getting high

is always going to have a side effect down the line

OP is boasting about being a pig

That has no place on a website forum about fighting

8 days ago
12/13/11
Lucas Maximus -

Listen guys

agreed. he needs to be banned again. or post a picture of himself to show what a fat slovenly example of poor self discipline will get you. 

8 days ago
1/9/19
Kimbos Lice -
theraskal -

while the HuskyFat WeightLifting Jap GF is preparing katsudon for our dinner it occurred to me the question, how do RIPPED dudes enjoy life?  

They can't enjoy Cafe pastry experience, a BIG COUNTRY Katsudon dinner, so what's the point of it?  What does RIPPED abs really do for them?  

I am reasonably handsome and can enjoy sex any time and eat what I like so what would be the advantage of refusing the pleasure of pastries, katsudons, and a gentleman's cocktail so that I could be RIPPED?  

Well, dinner is ready and then it will be time for the cocktail.........

I think there's a common misconception about this. See, the more muscle you have, the more food your have to eat to maintain. Just because someone isn't eating bullshit doesn't mean that they're barely eating or not enjoying delicious food. I just don't eat fast food or sweets.

katsudons are FRIED and SWEET!  

8 days ago
1/9/19
Lucas Maximus -

Listen guys

correction:

OP is boasting about being a Lemur!

8 days ago
2/3/16
MmmozzY -

Pics of your reasonably handsome face and body please.

This... check his join date, guys a troll. 

8 days ago
1/9/19
Neil McCauley -
Lucas Maximus -

Listen guys

agreed. he needs to be banned again. or post a picture of himself to show what a fat slovenly example of poor self discipline will get you. 

LOL @ "he needs to be banned again"

then the OG becomes a BORING group think single cell organism 

I'm GOOD FOR BU$INESS :)

8 days ago
1/9/19
Lucas Maximus -

thats called cachexia

dairy is garbage

LOL "dairy is garbage"  when ANCIENT CULTURE ELITE Kenya Endurance Athletes consume dairy as part of their REGULAR diet

Eat Like a Kenyan to Run Like a Kenyan

Nothing fancy: the food that most elite Kenyan runners eat is the same one we have eaten since childhood: mostly Ugali (a dough made from maize flour), green vegetables, MILK, beans, and eggs.-----

https://medium.com/enda-sportswear/eat-like-a-kenyan-to-run-like-a-kenyan-e6d47dd41dd4

8 days ago
11/17/10
theraskal -
Lucas Maximus -

thats called cachexia

dairy is garbage

LOL "dairy is garbage"  when ANCIENT CULTURE ELITE Kenya Endurance Athletes consume dairy as part of their REGULAR diet

Nothing fancy: the food that most elite Kenyan runners eat is the same one we have eaten since childhood: mostly Ugali (a dough made from maize flour), green vegetables, MILK, beans, and eggs.-----

https://medium.com/enda-sportswear/eat-like-a-kenyan-to-run-like-a-kenyan-e6d47dd41dd4

but those Kenyans.........RUN and STAY ACTIVE !

8 days ago
7/28/02

they pussy thats why they run

8 days ago
1/9/19
In Limbo -
theraskal -
Lucas Maximus -

thats called cachexia

dairy is garbage

but those Kenyans.........RUN and STAY ACTIVE !

thanks to MILK!

8 days ago
7/28/02

Strength comes from within

We call it the dragon

You are weak and have a succubus killing you

You can not be trusted

8 days ago
1/9/19
Lucas Maximus -

they pussy thats why they run

running has been the foundation to soldiering and warriorship since ANCIENT TIMES

WeightLifters and gunNUTS often have a common factor:  HuskyFat Ideology

they think their GUNS and BULK are masculine and that running is for "sissys" but they would find themselves rather unprepared in the event of some significant "It Begins" event where the mental fortitude developed by serious endurance habit is required.  

tt is FAR easier to do a 20 minutes 5X5 with 2 to 5 minutes REST than to do a vigorous 20 minutes 5k!

8 days ago
7/28/02

Legendary Kingdoms are not founded on the backs of those who retreat

Make a stand if you're a man

Edited: 7 days ago
1/9/19
Lucas Maximus -

Legendary Kingdoms are not founded on the backs of those who retreat

Make a stand if you're a man

wrong to assume that running is about RETREAT.   COMMUNICATION determines success.  COURAGEOUS FLEET FOOTED messengers have made that possible throughout HISTORY

and running develops the ENDURANCE of Soldiers which DEFEND their NATION/TRIBE determines SUCCESS

7 days ago
7/28/02

All that is secondary

Yes all men have femininity

But I'll be damned if that's gonna run my life

You have mommy issues still drinking milk

she wants to hold you as you die 

7 days ago
10/30/05

So happy you two crazy fucks found each other. 

7 days ago
7/28/02

the man has been compromised

7 days ago
5/14/09

Fuck eat and do what you want we all end up in the dirt anyways sooner or later doest matter to the worms if you got a 6 or a keg

7 days ago
7/28/02

yea do drugs and rape kids you fucking animal