OtherGround Forums How Do RIPPED Dudes Enjoy Life?

14 days ago
1/9/19

while the HuskyFat WeightLifting Jap GF is preparing katsudon for our dinner it occurred to me the question, how do RIPPED dudes enjoy life?  

They can't enjoy Cafe pastry experience, a BIG COUNTRY Katsudon dinner, so what's the point of it?  What does RIPPED abs really do for them?  

I am reasonably handsome and can enjoy sex any time and eat what I like so what would be the advantage of refusing the pleasure of pastries, katsudons, and a gentleman's cocktail so that I could be RIPPED?  

Well, dinner is ready and then it will be time for the cocktail.........

14 days ago
12/29/06

Some of it is genetics, some of it is vanity. Not everyone uses food as a reward.

14 days ago
8/31/11

Pics of your reasonably handsome face and body please.

14 days ago
11/10/18

I’ve never met anyone over 30 that was ripped year round that wasn’t also super insecure. Not saying they don’t exist, but most people have to have something eating at them to stay that strict all the time with diet and exercise. 

Not counting pro athletes or anyone that gets paid to be fit. 

14 days ago
7/28/02

Enjoying food is a feminine experience.  A real man eats for nourishment.

The things you eat based on your post are high glycemic and you have right there the formula for mood swings, low energy, a fatty liver, cellulite, general bloating, poor circulation and sexual performance, and eventually diabetes.

Make sure you moan while you stuff your face hole.  Stuff that hole and moan because you like it when your hole is geting stuffed.

14 days ago
2/2/05

Lulz

14 days ago
12/29/06
Eskimo - 

I’ve never met anyone over 30 that was ripped year round that wasn’t also super insecure. Not saying they don’t exist, but most people have to have something eating at them to stay that strict all the time with diet and exercise. 

You've never met a black dude who was ripped and never trained or dieted?

Back in the day, lots of them. Maybe they're pigging out now?

Some white dudes at University were that way and never trained.

Now, maybe less.

14 days ago
6/14/19

Live in Canada. Eat/bulk in the winter. Caloried through spring. Enjoy summer.

Rinse repeat.

14 days ago
11/10/18
WidespreadPanic -
Eskimo - 

Now, maybe less.

I said over 30 and I’ve lived in WV and KY most of my life so I am rarely around blacks unless I’m on vacation. 

14 days ago
11/10/18
Lucas Maximus -

The things you eat based on your post are high glycemic and you have right there the formula for mood swings, low energy, a fatty liver, cellulite, general bloating, poor circulation and sexual performance, and eventually diabetes.

Make sure you moan while you stuff your face hole.  Stuff that hole and moan because you like it when your hole is geting stuffed.

What noise do you make when drinking your piss? 

14 days ago
7/28/02

I snort it now instead, so *sniffffff*

14 days ago
11/10/18

Cool

14 days ago
1/2/08
Lucas Maximus - 

Didn't you put yourself into a junk food coma after one of your fights on TUF?
LOL I don't disagree with your statement, but your own "feminine experience" has been documented... ;)
14 days ago
11/9/18
Eskimo -
WidespreadPanic -
Eskimo - 

Now, maybe less.

I said over 30 and I’ve lived in WV and KY most of my life so I am rarely around blacks unless I’m on vacation. 

You vacation in Detroit?

14 days ago
7/28/02
MrBoone - 
Lucas Maximus - 

Didn't you put yourself into a junk food coma after one of your fights on TUF?
LOL I don't disagree with your statement, but your own "feminine experience" has been documented... ;)

I was young and raised mostly by my mother who herself is addicted to sugar so I had to go through that but I can say now that stuff is a real drug and makes someone weak.  I'm trying to empower you bitches

14 days ago
9/27/15
WidespreadPanic - 

Some of it is genetics, some of it is vanity. Not everyone uses food as a reward.

OP, I'm currently dieting and I wonder the same thing but this post sums it up a little..I've noticed that since I cleaned my diet up that when I do have a big cheat meal, the minuscule reward is not worth the way I feel after eating it ..in fact, I look at people that truly see eating anything they want as one of the pleasurable activities in their life as a bit sad ...

The guys I see that are ripped year round really have my respect though but I'm assuming they have the genetics where they don't have to really deplete themselves like I do in order to get somewhat shredded..I mean, I don't think I could live year round in my current "cutting mode"..it has a big effect on my energy levels at different times and I'm quite irritable at times due to it..granted, I love looking in the mirror and looking at a more sculpted body and the girls like ut too so there's a big trade off..I'm really not sure if it's worth it though..

14 days ago
11/28/03

they get their enjoyment from walking around with their shirts off, and also by posting shirtless selfies, even in 99% male forums

14 days ago
4/19/09
theraskal -

while the HuskyFat WeightLifting Jap GF is preparing katsudon for our dinner it occurred to me the question, how do RIPPED dudes enjoy life?  

They can't enjoy Cafe pastry experience, a BIG COUNTRY Katsudon dinner, so what's the point of it?  What does RIPPED abs really do for them?  

I am reasonably handsome and can enjoy sex any time and eat what I like so what would be the advantage of refusing the pleasure of pastries, katsudons, and a gentleman's cocktail so that I could be RIPPED?  

Well, dinner is ready and then it will be time for the cocktail.........

its esential for attracting a partner of the same gender

14 days ago
4/27/18
MmmozzY -

Pics of your reasonably handsome face and body please.

lol you know thats never coming

14 days ago
10/31/07

Most guys who are low body fat high muscle are taking drugs, take the jersey shore dudes for instance, they drank heavily, ate pizza and fucked chicks and their workouts were meh but they ran gear and lifted so they stayed in shape. Drugs make everything pretty damn easy. 

14 days ago
11/17/10

Lol at all the abless doughboys in this thread

14 days ago
3/19/04
Lucas Maximus - 

lol
14 days ago
4/17/03

Weekly cheat meal, partying and fucking many 9s and 10s that are more high maintenance than the diet.

14 days ago
6/28/10
ranier wolfcastle -

they get their enjoyment from walking around with their shirts off, and also by posting shirtless selfies, even in 99% male forums

Please leave Stray out of this. His finger has probably been on the trigger for an updated selfie, it's been a few days.

14 days ago
1/1/01
ttt