OtherGround Forums How can she slap, Walmart edition

9 days ago
8/4/10
TFK_HossPearson -

Fuck me. White ppl are pathetic. 

Yet somehow, you manage to be even more pathetic... Its not a contest fuckbird

9 days ago
1/1/01
Sadly, if he or the woman did anything in retaliation...only that part of the video would be made public and it would be a hate crime....National News
9 days ago
10/2/12
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson -

As opposed to not being able to contcontrol your impulses and reaching out and hitting people in the face when you get emotional? Because that's literally what happen in kindergarten. 5 year olds hit each other in the face when they come into conflict.

Take the slap like a fucking man and mock her for such a bitch made assault. Fucking queer. Sorry to offend you. 

- Another white guy

9 days ago
1/1/01
lol. What does he get out of that footage? Just evidence to get her charged. She won't care, she has more street cred now for bitch slapping the white man. Probably brag about that shit. If he's really injured, he can sue her. Guessing she probably doesn't have much money, so they'll just garnish her wages. So she just won't work a legit job.

Whatever the case, he'll always be the guy who was running his mouth and got slapped to the ground with his feet in the air by a woman. Just don't get into with people if you're old and feeble. Some bitch slaps you unjust, at least be able to eat it and slap back.
9 days ago
11/16/08

The guy tripped going backwards.  He had his hands in his pockets, turned around and his heel cought something.  He might have broken his hip. What's with people thinking he took a dive?

9 days ago
1/1/01
TFK_HossPearson - 
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson -

As opposed to not being able to contcontrol your impulses and reaching out and hitting people in the face when you get emotional? Because that's literally what happen in kindergarten. 5 year olds hit each other in the face when they come into conflict.

Take the slap like a fucking man and mock her for such a bitch made assault. Fucking queer. Sorry to offend you. 

- Another white guy

I don't see that guy as "white guy" --Sounds like he's middle-eastern to me.
9 days ago
1/1/01
TFK_HossPearson -
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson -

- Another white guy

Presuming you did nothing wrong, you'd let an adult slap your face? And do nothing but "mock" her? Who's the pussy?

btw, if you stood there and mocked her, she'd start throwing wind-milling haymakers at your face. What then?

Edited: 8 days ago
10/2/12
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson -
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson -

- Another white guy

Presuming you did nothing wrong, you'd let an adult slap your face? And do nothing but "mock" her? Who's the pussy?

btw, if you stood there and mocked her, she'd start throwing wind-milling haymakers at your face. What then?

You were just advocating self control, dumb dumb, so which is it? By all means, slap the dog shit out of her. At the very least you take that shit like a man and not some noodle-legged, geriatric who can barely stand upright.

8 days ago
11/9/17
RenatoCocopreta - That performance will pay him handsomely. Any lawyer will argue that he was stunned into a delayed reaction, he will get paid richly.

So you think that hood rat piece of trash has money? Or since it's America he should sue Walmart? 

8 days ago
3/20/12

well played sir

put her in the penalty box

8 days ago
11/14/11

i knew i had seen that somewhere else.

8 days ago
1/1/01
TFK_HossPearson - 
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson -
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson -

- Another white guy

You were just advocating self control, dumb dumb, so which is it? By all means, slap the dog shit out of her. At the very least you take that shit like a man and not some noodle-legged, geriatric who can barely stand upright.

I was advocating self control over your emotions dumb dumb, and not lashing out and hitting strangers because "You mad".

But if you are physically assaulted by another adult, I don't care what gender they are (in fact if they're female, they had better take even more precaution...I'll call it the pedestrian rule. There are rules for cars and pedestrians, but pedestrians are far more vulnerable so they ought to be far more careful)...once you are assaulted by another full grown human being, I say it's time to physically close the show. This world is in desperate need of regulation (in case you haven't noticed).
8 days ago
1/1/01
And maybe he WAS a noodle legged geriatric. Maybe he's in the middle of cancer treatments. Maybe he just got out of surgery. Either way, she read that he was weak which is why she attacked him. She is a predator and piece of shit.
8 days ago
5/15/17

Ghetto she-boon! 

8 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
8 days ago
10/2/12
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson - 
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson -
Moke -
TFK_HossPearson -

- Another white guy

I was advocating self control over your emotions dumb dumb, and not lashing out and hitting strangers because "You mad".

But if you are physically assaulted by another adult, I don't care what gender they are (in fact if they're female, they had better take even more precaution...I'll call it the pedestrian rule. There are rules for cars and pedestrians, but pedestrians are far more vulnerable so they ought to be far more careful)...once you are assaulted by another full grown human being, I say it's time to physically close the show. This world is in desperate need of regulation (in case you haven't noticed).

Then, in that case, I agree.