OtherGround Forums How long do you think the pope has left ?

5 days ago
1/12/07

All his right hand men are dying, being arrested for naughtiness, when do you think he meets his judgement whether it's the big guy in the sky or Gitmo?

I don't see him making it by the end of 2020.

5 days ago
3/13/18

He will get sick if he hasn’t already. It’s not gonna be a conspiracy. Wasn’t he coughing a while ago in his last sighting?

5 days ago
10/4/02
^ Yeah. I think he already has CV.

If he hasn't been seen in awhile, I think he's already dead.
5 days ago
1/12/07
Rashomon - ^ Yeah. I think he already has CV.

If he hasn't been seen in awhile, I think he's already dead.

The poor Vatican is surrounded.

5 days ago
6/7/05
I don't know if this is it, but he has a lot to account for when he dies. Possibly our first atheist pope. China is paying some of the Vatican debts for molester payouts in exchange for Francis' promoting the state run Catholic church in China, where they murder the real Catholics.
5 days ago
1/12/07
sadic1 - I don't know if this is it, but he has a lot to account for when he dies. Possibly our first atheist pope. China is paying some of the Vatican debts for molester payouts in exchange for Francis' promoting the state run Catholic church in China, where they murder the real Catholics.

I only recently learnt the Vatican harboured and hid Nazis post WW2. 

5 days ago
12/10/18

The pope is 83, so I am guessing he has less than 20 years left. 

5 days ago
6/7/05
The Vatican bank is so upside down and corrupt, it's a house of cards, and Francis is on the same side of the church as all the molestors and cardinals living in multimillion dollar house with beach houses in their own names. He is a commie globalist in ideology already, and now he's needing and getting the help of China while the other half of the Church is trying to call him out and bring attention to it.
5 days ago
10/1/16
sadic1 - I don't know if this is it, but he has a lot to account for when he dies. Possibly our first atheist pope. China is paying some of the Vatican debts for molester payouts in exchange for Francis' promoting the state run Catholic church in China, where they murder the real Catholics.

How do Catholics reconcile papal infallibility with their distrust and dislike of this pope?

Doesn't the fact that a atheist can ascend to the papal throne kind of rule out the validity of Catholicism itself?
5 days ago
1/1/01

I'm still waiting on the news about all the bones of children that were found in tge Vatican last summer to end the papacy. 

5 days ago
6/7/05
Flavorful - 
sadic1 - I don't know if this is it, but he has a lot to account for when he dies. Possibly our first atheist pope. China is paying some of the Vatican debts for molester payouts in exchange for Francis' promoting the state run Catholic church in China, where they murder the real Catholics.

How do Catholics reconcile papal infallibility with their distrust and dislike of this pope?

Doesn't the fact that a atheist can ascend to the papal throne kind of rule out the validity of Catholicism itself?

It's a common misunderstanding, but Papal Infallability has a very specific meaning and limited scope. It applies only to the interpretation of and changes to actual Church doctrine.

In other words, the Pope is only infallible in his interpretation and management of the doctrine, and as much as Francis would like to change the doctrine, he hasn't even tried that yet. He's only spouted globalist rhetoric in general and supported horrible human beings. There have been many horrible Popes who have been horrible people, some murderous ones, some gay ones, all kinds of stuff, but since they didn't modify church doctrine, they didn't violate the possibility of Papal Infallability.

The existence of terrible popes and clergy doesn't condemn the doctrine of the church. They live in violation of it and scripture says they will pay a worse price than most of the rest of us for doing so because of the importance of their responsibility.

Evil is always most attracted to where the keys to the kingdom are guarded.
5 days ago
6/7/05
Not to mention all that freaking money the church has been hording. Evil is also quite attracted to that.
3 days ago
1/12/07

Storm has bit the Vatican. The storm is Q talk.

3 days ago
3/13/18

Lol

3 days ago
10/1/16
sadic1 - 
Flavorful - 

It's a common misunderstanding, but Papal Infallability has a very specific meaning and limited scope. It applies only to the interpretation of and changes to actual Church doctrine.

In other words, the Pope is only infallible in his interpretation and management of the doctrine, and as much as Francis would like to change the doctrine, he hasn't even tried that yet. He's only spouted globalist rhetoric in general and supported horrible human beings. There have been many horrible Popes who have been horrible people, some murderous ones, some gay ones, all kinds of stuff, but since they didn't modify church doctrine, they didn't violate the possibility of Papal Infallability.

The existence of terrible popes and clergy doesn't condemn the doctrine of the church. They live in violation of it and scripture says they will pay a worse price than most of the rest of us for doing so because of the importance of their responsibility.

Evil is always most attracted to where the keys to the kingdom are guarded.

Thanks for that.
3 days ago
5/18/11

He will attempt to "Force suck" the lifeforce out of a young boy

3 days ago
3/17/03
Flavorful - 

You'd think John 14:6 would be enough to dismantle Catholicism:
"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

The Vatican will do everything in their power to keep the walls up around the city of stolen gold, no matter how they have to twist scripture.
3 days ago
1/1/01

although it's a few years old, I find it odd that the pope is speaking in the secret pedo language