OtherGround Forums How many people are excited for Biden?

9/19/20 7:57 PM
1/1/01

Exactly 350 people are actually excited for a Joe Biden presidency. Everyone else who's for him are just there to get Trump out 

9/19/20 8:05 PM
1/30/16
jcblass - single individuals making small dollar donations gave Joe Biden 365 million dollars in August, shattering the record held by Obama in 2008 when he raised 165 million.

So, actual everyday people are supporting him with their checkbook.

That is a staggering single month haul. Again, these were individual donations, through the website. People just visiting and clicking "donate".....not some massive bundling effort or BLM kickback.

Trump is in a cash crunch on the other hand. Trump voters spend their money on boat festivals while the campaign struggles to match Biden.

Thanks, but everything you mentioned has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

People reluctantly donate to the Salvation Army when they go to the grocery store every year during Christmas time but that doesn’t mean they’re excited about it.

9/19/20 8:07 PM
3/1/13

A huge amount of Republicans are really excited about Biden. If another Obama was running, you would see a lot more fear.

9/19/20 8:08 PM
4/12/04

this years election is gonna be like in 2004... a boring Democratic candidate against an incumbent that wasnt popular

9/19/20 8:09 PM
3/21/12
Kona Silat - 

this years election is gonna be like in 2004... a boring Democratic candidate against an incumbent that wasnt popular

Remember when Eminem made that song saying Fuck Bush? All that energy was for nothing. There is even less enthusiasm for Biden as there was for Kerry.
9/19/20 8:21 PM
7/10/12
Slap Johnson -

This guys excited

He posted a gif of Biden’s balls

9/19/20 8:51 PM
2/19/14
KaiTangata - A family member asked today about how to register to vote, is it too late etc.

This person hates Trump, knows absolutely nothing about US Politics, who is who, what policies they have backed or pushed through etc.

Absolutely cluelessly going to vote Biden/Harris because Trump is evil.

I'll go vote just to cancel out that dumb cunts vote! smh!

Just vote twice, and you'll be 1 up on her.

9/19/20 9:10 PM
12/17/09

Biden is excited for a nap, his diaper being changed, and the next kid he gets to sniff. 

9/19/20 9:24 PM
3/18/02

how on earth could you not be excited for the No Malarkey bus!?

Edited: 9/19/20 9:48 PM
9/8/02
danybayamon23 - 
jcblass - single individuals making small dollar donations gave Joe Biden 365 million dollars in August, shattering the record held by Obama in 2008 when he raised 165 million.

So, actual everyday people are supporting him with their checkbook.

That is a staggering single month haul. Again, these were individual donations, through the website. People just visiting and clicking "donate".....not some massive bundling effort or BLM kickback.

Trump is in a cash crunch on the other hand. Trump voters spend their money on boat festivals while the campaign struggles to match Biden.

Thanks, but everything you mentioned has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

People reluctantly donate to the Salvation Army when they go to the grocery store every year during Christmas time but that doesn’t mean they’re excited about it.

Depends how you measure excitement during a campaign with COVID. I would argue a candidate that is able to shatter the all time single month record for small dollar cash donations has a lot of enthusiasm behind it.

Would unmotivated people with no desire to see Joe Biden President just give away that kind of money? How does he raise such a massive figure with voters if they are not excited? I am excited to buy things online I like.

His voters have spoken in a way the Trump voters have failed...with their pocketbook. I would argue that is the ultimate sign of enthusiasm up and above a nascar like rally or boat fest. Those sound like selfish personal entertainment events.

9/19/20 9:48 PM
1/1/01
Zeekman -

OP goes to a far right leaning site to ask who is excited for Biden? 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Careful there edge lord. You are taking some maaaaajor risks. 

Play the game! Answer the Q

9/19/20 9:48 PM
2/22/13
Zeekman -

OP goes to a far right leaning site to ask who is excited for Biden? 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Careful there edge lord. You are taking some maaaaajor risks. 

You never answered me.  How’s your bicep faggot?