OtherGround Forums How to cure the desire to be with sluttier women?

15 days ago
12/13/11

Let me give you a look into my psych. I went on a few dates with this black girl over the past week and a half. She is hot, educated, driven, athletic, in reallly good shape, has a ton of the same passions as I do and she is practically in love with me.  I made out with her but I haven't felt the need to aggressively hunt her down sexually yet. 

On the flip side, I met up with this east indian girl on Thursday. the plan was just to go for a short walk on the seawall for like 30 minutes cause it was late. as soon as we saw each other it was instant magic. she had the biggest warmest most welcoming smile. It was so contagious. I could not help but give her the biggest smile ever as we walked toward each other. this was the first time meeting each other btw. we hugged and held each other for like 2 minutes. this was not a regular hug. I felt the desire to hold her hand immediately as we walked and she embraced the idea. No shit, within like 2 blocks of walking I could not control my desire to kiss her. we basically talked and made out and we would stop occasionally to sit on a bench and she would sit on my lap or I would insist she did and she would gladly do it. It was amazing. 2 and a half hours went by. on saturday we met up again. this time we went for a hike. she brought her dog along. we went back to my place after and cooked food together. the whole day we were groping each other, making out, holding hands. We have the best sexual chemistry ever. We ended up fucking at my house. it was as good as you would imagine. like 3 hours of fucking for a while. talking. resume fucking. pretty soon its 3 am. it's a full on time warp. come Sunday morning, today, when I'm supposed to hang out with the black girl, I full on made up some stuff about needed to sort out feelings towards my ex girlfriend because I wanted to leave the door open to seeing her maybe and also not let her know its cause I'm seein another person right now. 

Anyway what's wrong with me? I need to elaborate on the east indian girl to paint a better picture but I must go to sleep. I will do it tomorrow. 

15 days ago
6/7/12

You know the rules 

15 days ago
4/12/10

Are you British?

15 days ago
5/2/09

Phew, thank god she’s east indian. If she was west indian...

15 days ago
1/1/01

What does the thread title have to do with anything?

15 days ago
12/18/15

This thread seems to be missing something? 

15 days ago
1/1/01
"Anyway what's wrong with me? I need to elaborate on the east indian girl to paint a better picture but I must go to sleep. I will do it tomorrow. "

Or you could just post pics and let that paint a better picture than you could ever write!
15 days ago
1/2/08

So the East Indian girl is a slut? Sounds like you had a blast and a great connection. I don't see the problem in this story..

15 days ago
2/28/10
Neil McCauley - 

Let me give you a look into my psych. I went on a few dates with this black girl over the past week and a half. She is hot, educated, driven, athletic, in reallly good shape, has a ton of the same passions as I do and she is practically in love with me.  I made out with her but I haven't felt the need to aggressively hunt her down sexually yet. 

On the flip side, I met up with this east indian girl on Thursday. the plan was just to go for a short walk on the seawall for like 30 minutes cause it was late. as soon as we saw each other it was instant magic. she had the biggest warmest most welcoming smile. It was so contagious. I could not help but give her the biggest smile ever as we walked toward each other. this was the first time meeting each other btw. we hugged and held each other for like 2 minutes. this was not a regular hug. I felt the desire to hold her hand immediately as we walked and she embraced the idea. No shit, within like 2 blocks of walking I could not control my desire to kiss her. we basically talked and made out and we would stop occasionally to sit on a bench and she would sit on my lap or I would insist she did and she would gladly do it. It was amazing. 2 and a half hours went by. on saturday we met up again. this time we went for a hike. she brought her dog along. we went back to my place after and cooked food together. the whole day we were groping each other, making out, holding hands. We have the best sexual chemistry ever. We ended up fucking at my house. it was as good as you would imagine. like 3 hours of fucking for a while. talking. resume fucking. pretty soon its 3 am. it's a full on time warp. come Sunday morning, today, when I'm supposed to hang out with the black girl, I full on made up some stuff about needed to sort out feelings towards my ex girlfriend because I wanted to leave the door open to seeing her maybe and also not let her know its cause I'm seein another person right now. 

Anyway what's wrong with me? I need to elaborate on the east indian girl to paint a better picture but I must go to sleep. I will do it tomorrow. 

What the fuck are you asking?

Fuck both of them, and stop being such a queer.
15 days ago
1/1/01

Fake noose

Edited: 15 days ago
9/9/14

Beautiful girl with self respect > 10,000 sluts

'Diamond is no longer the hardest material on earth'

Edited: 15 days ago
7/12/03

Humble brag!

15 days ago
4/19/09

Not sure exactly what you’re asking, but I’ll say that I’ve had chicks like that - where the sexual chemistry is high right from the start. Some of them I dated for years and didn’t realize until it was over that great sex was really all we had. 

So I guess it just depends on where you are in life and what you’re looking for right now. 

15 days ago
1/1/01

15 days ago
8/23/06

I hope you're in your early 20s OP, otherwise you are a complete idiot.  Here's some advice for you: 

There are exactly two types of women.  Idiotic, amoral whores who will eventually suck the joy out of your life and become your enemy, and your Mom.  That's it!  Enjoy.

15 days ago
1/18/03
I have no meaningful advice, but congratulations on getting over your back pain.
15 days ago
8/21/11

Have some standards and stop settling for Surrey trash

15 days ago
2/19/14

I know you said you're going to sleep, but when you wake up, there better be some mf'ing pics.

Or else!

15 days ago
1/11/14

Guy likes girl he’s attracted to and has sexual chemistry with.  This is ground-breaking stuff.

15 days ago
1/11/14

The desire to plow hot sluts ain’t going away, dude.  Maybe when you’re 75 it will diminish.

15 days ago
1/1/01

You may like to drive rentals, but you NEVER buy a rental! 

15 days ago
1/1/01
thedifferencemaker - 

The desire to plow hot sluts ain’t going away, dude.  Maybe when you’re 75 it will diminish.

"I'd still suck a titty if they'd let me! I can't handle those 70 year olds, they're too wild for me!"

A 93+ year old WW2 Kamikaze survivor I know. 

15 days ago
1/1/01

maybe you're racist?

15 days ago
6/28/10
nofx -

Humble brag!

Humble? You must not know OP.

Douche brag*

15 days ago
10/30/03

It's a curse bro.