OtherGround Forums Huge Canadian Political Scandal. Trudeau is Done.

9/2/19 10:20 PM
6/22/03

I hate to say it, but Trudeau is going to win again. Maybe even another majority. The NDP will collapse in QC and the Libs will pick up those seats.

Scheer has zero charisma or presence. Any moderately competent Conservative leader would have capitalized on the Trudeau disaster. Scheer is still a total unknown to most people. His only selling point is that he's not Trudeau. It's not enough.

9/2/19 10:43 PM
6/9/16
Lazarus - I hate to say it, but Trudeau is going to win again. Maybe even another majority. The NDP will collapse in QC and the Libs will pick up those seats.

Scheer has zero charisma or presence. Any moderately competent Conservative leader would have capitalized on the Trudeau disaster. Scheer is still a total unknown to most people. His only selling point is that he's not Trudeau. It's not enough.

Definitely won't be a majority government after the October election. But I agree with everything else you wrote. 

Edited: 9/2/19 11:09 PM
3/2/11

Scheer is also risking Max taking votes away from him on the other side. Scheer is essentially John Tory with less charisma, an appeaser looking to keep his career in politics headed in the right direction.

This election is the tipping point towards major problems. Having the majority of provinces moving blue and bluer and having a Leftist ideologue Prime minister is just going to increase a massive chasm and disfunction between the federal and provincial level.

9/3/19 12:26 AM
1/1/01

I will vote of course.....but I don't feel good about voting for any of the 3 major parties.

Said it before and I still stand by it as I have seen nothing to suggest otherwise, Liberals will win and it will be right on the minority/majority line. liberals will get somewhere between 165 and 175 seats.

Edited: 9/3/19 1:22 AM
3/16/11
RKing85 - I will vote of course.....but I don't feel good about voting for any of the 3 major parties.

Said it before and I still stand by it as I have seen nothing to suggest otherwise, Liberals will win and it will be right on the minority/majority line. liberals will get somewhere between 165 and 175 seats.

Just curious, what might something that would "suggest otherwise" look like?

Numerous provinces went conservative in response to the exact same policies that the liberals have suppsrted and pushed, and Trudeau has done nothing but eat shit sandwich after shit sandwich since he got sworn in.

Add in the fact that the optimisim of the unknown wont be on his side this time and some percentage of people (could be a big chunk) who voted for him in 15 aren't happy with what he's turned out to be (especially fiscally). Myself included.

9/3/19 10:41 AM
8/20/03
Lazarus - I hate to say it, but Trudeau is going to win again. Maybe even another majority. The NDP will collapse in QC and the Libs will pick up those seats.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

LOL!

9/3/19 9:24 PM
9/3/18
Stache -

This fucking guy. 

Stache, is there more to this? I didn't see the full clip anywhere. I just had neighbours move here from bc recently and we hung out this weekend. She was critizing trump while simultaneously saying"at least Trudeau is coachable ". I was speechless 

9/3/19 9:49 PM
10/16/10

Here's the whole video. It was part of a speech he gave at the parliamentary press gallery dinner in May. It starts at 9:15. 

9/3/19 9:50 PM
3/18/02
Lazarus - I hate to say it, but Trudeau is going to win again. Maybe even another majority. The NDP will collapse in QC and the Libs will pick up those seats.

agree

sadly

10/4/19 10:24 PM
1/18/03

This thread has been dormant for a while, but I am bringing it back up.

Warren Kinsella, left wing reporter and activist and The Post Millennial, a right wing website are both saying that The Globe and Mail is going to publish a story on why Justin Trudeau left his teaching career.

And its going to be fatal.

10/4/19 10:29 PM
3/20/15
effinggoof - This thread has been dormant for a while, but I am bringing it back up.

Warren Kinsella, left wing reporter and activist and The Post Millennial, a right wing website are both saying that The Globe and Mail is going to publish a story on why Justin Trudeau left his teaching career.

Seen it and the school headmaster is denying it.....as much as I want it to happen, key witnesses have been bought or intimidated out.

10/4/19 10:51 PM
1/18/03
RhinoHog - 
effinggoof - This thread has been dormant for a while, but I am bringing it back up.

Seen it and the school headmaster is denying it.....as much as I want it to happen, key witnesses have been bought or intimidated out.

If you have more info....please share.
10/5/19 4:30 PM
8/20/03

Oh man, how does Trudeau even stay afloat?

You know that whatever it was the truth is somewhere in there and there is something.

If he banged a student and it gets proved he's done.

If it's misconduct he'll still be in the race because his supporters will allow almost anything.

10/5/19 5:28 PM
2/4/09

What about this doozy

10/5/19 5:32 PM
6/22/13
NoNeed4aScreenName -

What about this doozy

Cons would do the same... they care even less about first nations.  

10/5/19 6:19 PM
8/12/16

He could bang a first grader and get away with it as long as he was wearing his LGBT socks.  Look at how inclusive he is!

I was just talking with the local candidate for MP in private here and we had a few good laughs about Justine. 

10/7/19 9:57 PM
4/6/19

https://buffalochronicle.com/2019/10/07/trudeau-is-rumored-to-be-in-talks-with-an-accusor-to-suppress-an-explosive-sex-scandal-that-may-force-him-from-office

10/7/19 10:01 PM
1/13/04
Wayne Glamcock -

https://buffalochronicle.com/2019/10/07/trudeau-is-rumored-to-be-in-talks-with-an-accusor-to-suppress-an-explosive-sex-scandal-that-may-force-him-from-office

10/9/19 9:11 PM
6/9/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ-iZEX5lbY

10/10/19 4:30 AM
4/6/19

... you just can't make this shit up. we are in end times frens... idiocrazy is now

In her initial defence of Mr. Blackface, veteran Liberal MP Judy Sgro offered up the usual nonsense: We were all young once and sometimes made poor choices and mistakes, blah, blah, blah.

This would wash, perhaps, if Justin Trudeau was a child when he wore blackface, but he has admitted doing it three times over the course of about a decade, from when he was a student to when, at the age of 29, he was teaching students.

Then radio host Jacqueline Dixon asked what sort of reaction Sgro had been getting from her constituents in Humber River-Black Creek, Ont., only one of the country's most diverse ridings, with, according to the 2016 census, the highest percentage of visible minorities, particularly people from Latin America, Southeast Asia, Jamaica and Vietnam.

"Let me tell you that knocking on doors, being in the plazas ... to make sure I'm as sensitive as I need to be (on this issue).

"Those in the black community have told me how much more love they have for the prime minister. He wanted to have a black face, he took great pride in it too.

"They're (black constituents) looking for more ways that they can show how much they support and love the prime minister."

10/10/19 10:03 AM
10/16/10
Wayne Glamcock - 

... you just can't make this shit up. we are in end times frens... idiocrazy is now

In her initial defence of Mr. Blackface, veteran Liberal MP Judy Sgro offered up the usual nonsense: We were all young once and sometimes made poor choices and mistakes, blah, blah, blah.

This would wash, perhaps, if Justin Trudeau was a child when he wore blackface, but he has admitted doing it three times over the course of about a decade, from when he was a student to when, at the age of 29, he was teaching students.

Then radio host Jacqueline Dixon asked what sort of reaction Sgro had been getting from her constituents in Humber River-Black Creek, Ont., only one of the country's most diverse ridings, with, according to the 2016 census, the highest percentage of visible minorities, particularly people from Latin America, Southeast Asia, Jamaica and Vietnam.

"Let me tell you that knocking on doors, being in the plazas ... to make sure I'm as sensitive as I need to be (on this issue).

"Those in the black community have told me how much more love they have for the prime minister. He wanted to have a black face, he took great pride in it too.

"They're (black constituents) looking for more ways that they can show how much they support and love the prime minister."

Their hypocrisy is staggering.

Presentism is judging a historical event by the social mores of today, which usually means deeming it to be offensive and intolerable. This has become a perfectly acceptable practice when it's a conservative being judged or a monument the left wants to tear down. But those rules don't apply to Trudeau.

Conservatives are always held to a higher standard. It's bullshit and it needs to end.
10/21/19 10:38 PM
7/25/08

bump

10/21/19 11:17 PM
6/9/16
Slowshot - bump

48 pages in and a four-letter word appears that isn't "FUCK!!!!"

;)

10/21/19 11:23 PM
1/1/01

I gues Brown-face Trudeau has a lot of racist fans.

Am I right, woke libtards?

10/21/19 11:27 PM
8/6/11

He's done!