OtherGround Forums Hunter Biden investigstion details released

9/23/20 11:03 AM
3/3/18

"Hunter Biden’s Business Dealings Created ‘Counterintelligence And Extortion Concerns,’ Senate Report Says"

Hmm. I thought republicans taught us that this is not something to be concerned with, much less investigate? At least when it comes to Trump and Co.? 

Or is this another case where they are complete and utter hypocrites whose only ACTUAL prinicple is "if it's good for republicans, it's good" as in the "no SCOTUS nominee in the last year of a presidency"?

9/23/20 11:08 AM
3/3/18

Oh shit, bombshell: "A pair of Senate Republican committee chairmen released a report Wednesday arguing that Hunter Biden’s board position with a Ukrainian energy company was “awkward,” “problematic” and interfered with “efficient execution of policy” for the Obama administration, but failed to demonstrate that it changed the administration’s policy toward Ukraine."

Awkward and problematic? *Gasp*

I haven't read the whole thing yet, is there a point in the 87 page report that no doubt cost taxpayers millions of dollars in which Grassley refers Hunter to the DoJ for criminal investigation? Spoiler alert: No, there isn't. 

9/23/20 11:13 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

Oh shit, bombshell: "A pair of Senate Republican committee chairmen released a report Wednesday arguing that Hunter Biden’s board position with a Ukrainian energy company was “awkward,” “problematic” and interfered with “efficient execution of policy” for the Obama administration, but failed to demonstrate that it changed the administration’s policy toward Ukraine."

I haven't read the whole thing yet, is there a point in the 87 page report that no doubt cost taxpayers millions of dollars in which Grassley refers Hunter to the DoJ for criminal investigation? Spoiler alert: No, there isn't. 

Deflect deflect deflect

9/23/20 11:14 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

"Hunter Biden’s Business Dealings Created ‘Counterintelligence And Extortion Concerns,’ Senate Report Says"

Hmm. I thought republicans taught us that this is not something to be concerned with, much less investigate? At least when it comes to Trump and Co.? 

Or is this another case where they are complete and utter hypocrites whose only ACTUAL prinicple is "if it's good for republicans, it's good" as in the "no SCOTUS nominee in the last year of a presidency"?

Haha 

Wow the ties have changed. Not even more than 4 years ago this same poster would have  been championing an investigation. 

Now hes saying it's not warranted.

9/23/20 11:16 AM
2/4/09

^the best part is crazy larry will probably look for me saying they shouldn't be investigating trump....

But I'm feeling fairly confident he might come across some posts where I said investigate trump and Manafort..... you wont like where it takes you

9/23/20 11:17 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

Deflect deflect deflect

Deflect? This thread's about this report, right?

Lol you suck at this. 

9/23/20 11:19 AM
4/24/07
Well there obviously needs to be a FULL investigation into Joe Biden then. I mean it's only fair amrite? We have evidence that Joe Biden's family is receiving funds while Biden is in office from foreign countries and actors.

That's even worse than what the left has accused Trump of.
9/23/20 11:21 AM
8/7/12
ChokeHisAss -

Deflect deflect deflect

So what are your thoughts on if a certain potential presidential candidates campaign benefited from donations that were possibly acquired illegally? From let's say Russia or the Ukraine? Like actual evidence such as bank transactions. Unlike a certain recent circle jerk to impeach a certain sitting president? 

Oh my bad though I forgot.....Taxes and Russia and grabbing lots of pussies.

He must have grabbed your pussy extra long for you to have such a high level of TDS.

9/23/20 11:23 AM
4/24/07
Crazy Larry - 

I don't hear any mention of Joe Biden in there.

Why are these guys spending our money investigating Hunter?

Is he the only U.S. citizen with "questionable financial transactions" overseas that don't apparently rise to the level of a potential crime that the DoJ sees predication for investigating?

Because his dad was Vice President while some of this was going on.
9/23/20 11:23 AM
3/18/02
kevsh -

Yeah, because Joe's son milking a Ukrainian company for millions is more important to Americans right now than a new SCOTUS, a pandemic, 11% unemployment, the ACA being dismantled and the potential of 1 in 5 small businesses closing for good by the end of the year.

If Hunter committed crimes, prosecute his ass. Done. End of story. But you're fooling yourself if this isn't going to be anything more than a deflection by the right as they've got nothing on Joe except ... he's not exactly articulate without a teleprompter?

You're retarded if you think gov't corruption isn't important or that it simply begins and ends with hunter Biden. 

9/23/20 11:24 AM
2/4/09
baj54 -
ChokeHisAss -

Deflect deflect deflect

So what are your thoughts on if a certain potential presidential candidates campaign benefited from donations that were possibly acquired illegally? From let's say Russia or the Ukraine? Like actual evidence such as bank transactions. Unlike a certain recent circle jerk to impeach a certain sitting president? 

He must have grabbed your pussy extra long for you to have such a high level of TDS.

You mean hillary from george nader and Andy khawaja?

People arent paying attention!!

9/23/20 11:30 AM
1/1/01

well well well

9/23/20 11:30 AM
2/4/09

9/23/20 11:32 AM
4/9/16
Andersons'sPiece -

Muh.....Hunter........ Reeeeeeeeee........any day now cry babies.

You sound very, very smart.  

9/23/20 11:33 AM
2/4/09

9/23/20 11:34 AM
10/6/17
David@accu - Well there obviously needs to be a FULL investigation into Joe Biden then. I mean it's only fair amrite? We have evidence that Joe Biden's family is receiving funds while Biden is in office from foreign countries and actors.

That's even worse than what the left has accused Trump of.

This. At every turn a member of Joe Biden’s family was getting rich off international or even government deals while he was in office. True cronyism at play and of course the Leftists are deflecting.

9/23/20 11:35 AM
3/3/18
David@accu -
Crazy Larry - 

Is he the only U.S. citizen with "questionable financial transactions" overseas that don't apparently rise to the level of a potential crime that the DoJ sees predication for investigating?

Correct, yet there's no allegation whatsoever in this 87 page report that Joe Biden did anything even reaching the standard of "awkward" and "problematic", which was the worst thing they could say about Hunter. 

9/23/20 11:35 AM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Whoa wait, what a Russian billionaire?

I mean who ever would have thought that if they looked into Ukraine it would lead them to Russia. 

Blindsided I am I tell ya. Blindsided

The report also flags wire transfers that Biden received from Elena Baturina, a Russian billionaire who was married to Yuri Luzhkov. Luzhkov served as Moscow’s mayor until his death in 2010.

Time to get to the real Russian collusion

I had no idea about the 90s nuclear corruption. Benwah raised it on another thread and it's disgusting for how long and how bad its been

9/23/20 11:44 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I mean who ever would have thought that if they looked into Ukraine it would lead them to Russia. 

The report also flags wire transfers that Biden received from Elena Baturina, a Russian billionaire who was married to Yuri Luzhkov. Luzhkov served as Moscow’s mayor until his death in 2010.

I had no idea about the 90s nuclear corruption. Benwah raised it on another thread and it's disgusting for how long and how bad its been

Taking money from somebody is colluding with them now? That's a low bar, but good to know. How many republicans are guilty under this standard? I assume it's worse since in their case they actually hold political office and are responsible for making decisions regarding relations/money with Russia, unlike Hunter Biden, but please feel free to clarify. 

9/23/20 11:48 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Taking money from somebody is colluding with them now? That's a low bar, but good to know. How many republicans are guilty under this standard? I assume it's worse since in their case they actually hold political office and are responsible for making decisions regarding relations/money with Russia, unlike Hunter Biden, but please feel free to clarify. 

And I hope the are all prosecuted. 

Ya dumb schmuck. I've been saying both sides will be going down for years.

Go ahead look at my posting history. Said I would probably become a public enemy on this forum when the republicans start to get prosecuted if trump stays in office. 

He needs allies at the moment. Hopefully he has clean ones.

9/23/20 11:49 AM
2/4/09

Marco rubio, Lindsey graham, McCain....

Theres no shortage of pieces of shit in office. McCain is clearly not in office. Doesnt change my opinion of him

9/23/20 11:51 AM
11/18/15
kevsh -

Yeah, because Joe's son milking a Ukrainian company for millions is more important to Americans right now than a new SCOTUS, a pandemic, 11% unemployment, the ACA being dismantled and the potential of 1 in 5 small businesses closing for good by the end of the year.

If Hunter committed crimes, prosecute his ass. Done. End of story. But you're fooling yourself if this isn't going to be anything more than a deflection by the right as they've got nothing on Joe except ... he's not exactly articulate without a teleprompter?

it's all fucking important

9/23/20 11:52 AM
11/18/15
Crazy Larry -
David@accu -
Crazy Larry - 

Correct, yet there's no allegation whatsoever in this 87 page report that Joe Biden did anything even reaching the standard of "awkward" and "problematic", which was the worst thing they could say about Hunter. 

they werent investigating joe you dumb fuck

9/23/20 11:56 AM
9/18/13
baj54 -
ChokeHisAss -

Deflect deflect deflect

Lol you must not pay attention to my posting habits. I am in full maga mode. My comment was directed to the liberal shills that are trying to deflect your op. You should probably start keeping a spreadsheet like me.

9/23/20 12:01 PM
9/13/08
kevsh - 

He authored the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act for the Senate, he advocated for war, and was one of the bigger cheerleaders for conflict, openly advocated in over the last 3 decades to cull or significantly decrease programs like social security and Medicare, for years.

That's just off the top of my head, in addition to all of the obviously racially charged statements in the distant and near past.

Not sure why he get a pass on this? The president currently in office has advocated for crj reform, and significantly limited (meaning zero new or escalated conflicts). Seems very non racist to me, evidenced through actual action. But, whatever......