OtherGround Forums Hunter Biden investigstion details released

27 days ago
3/3/18
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Crazy Larry -
David@accu -
Crazy Larry - 

I don't hear any mention of Joe Biden in there.

Why are these guys spending our money investigating Hunter?

Is he the only U.S. citizen with "questionable financial transactions" overseas that don't apparently rise to the level of a potential crime that the DoJ sees predication for investigating?

Because his dad was Vice President while some of this was going on.

Correct, yet there's no allegation whatsoever in this 87 page report that Joe Biden did anything even reaching the standard of "awkward" and "problematic", which was the worst thing they could say about Hunter. 

they werent investigating joe you dumb fuck

Oh. So remind me why I care if a U.S. citizen non-criminally got people in other countries to give him a bunch of money that you don't think he earned. 

27 days ago
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Crazy Larry -
David@accu -
Crazy Larry - 

Is he the only U.S. citizen with "questionable financial transactions" overseas that don't apparently rise to the level of a potential crime that the DoJ sees predication for investigating?

Correct, yet there's no allegation whatsoever in this 87 page report that Joe Biden did anything even reaching the standard of "awkward" and "problematic", which was the worst thing they could say about Hunter. 

Oh. So remind me why I care if a U.S. citizen non-criminally got people in other countries to give him a bunch of money that you don't think he earned. 

You sure seemed to care when it was trump

27 days ago
2/4/09

The devils in the details

27 days ago
8/1/13

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OG Leftists!

27 days ago
11/18/15
Crazy Larry -
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Crazy Larry -
David@accu -
Crazy Larry - 

you need to care about washing bidens dick cheese out of your mouth.  focus on the important things

27 days ago
2/4/09

A moment of comic relief

27 days ago
2/4/09

And some hypocrisy on display

Edited: 27 days ago
2/4/09

And it's crazy larrys MO as well

27 days ago
2/4/09

Larry who's giving you talking points?

27 days ago
8/29/09
Crazy Larry -

Hunter was receiving payments sitting on the board of a corrupt corporation, in a country with a corrupt government while his daddy, Joe Biden, was handing out US taxpayer money as VP to said corrupt government under the condition that they not investigate the corrupt company Hunter was a board member. 

27 days ago
8/29/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -

And some hypocrisy on display

Ooof

27 days ago
2/19/14
kevsh -

Yeah, because Joe's son milking a Ukrainian company for millions is more important to Americans right now than a new SCOTUS, a pandemic, 11% unemployment, the ACA being dismantled and the potential of 1 in 5 small businesses closing for good by the end of the year.

If Hunter committed crimes, prosecute his ass. Done. End of story. But you're fooling yourself if this isn't going to be anything more than a deflection by the right as they've got nothing on Joe except ... he's not exactly articulate without a teleprompter?

and when did this investigation begin?

27 days ago
2/25/09

It so wierd how the dnc literally just accuse the repubs of what they themselves are guilty of. All of the time. Oddest deflection ive ever seen and it only works because of the complicit media. 

27 days ago
2/4/09
Slap Johnson -

It so wierd how the dnc literally just accuse the repubs of what they themselves are guilty of. All of the time. Oddest deflection ive ever seen and it only works because of the complicit media. 

Yeah. Now it seems like the Biden team has the atlantic under their thumb 

Edited: 27 days ago
3/3/18
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

Hunter was receiving payments sitting on the board of a corrupt corporation, in a country with a corrupt government while his daddy, Joe Biden, was handing out US taxpayer money as VP to said corrupt government under the condition that they not investigate the corrupt company Hunter was a board member. 

Mr Cuckold insists Joe was not being investigated here.

What is the point of investigating Hunter? It's not illegal to brag about who your father is to get jobs and money. He's not an official, so accepting their money is not accepting bribes. 

Without investigating Joe Biden, tell me why the taxpayers just paid for 7+ months of investigations of Hunter Biden by Senators during a pandemic that has killed 200,000 and left 13 million unemployed, when the worst thing you can say about him is that he played a bunch of foreigners for fools by boasting about his connections? Literally any layman could have told Grassley months ago - sorry, years ago - that it's "problematic" and "awkward" for Hunter to do this, which is the only conclusion Grassley was able to reach.

And if Joe WAS investigated, then the fact that there are zero allegations against him - criminal or otherwise - in this 87 page culmination of those months of investigation......then it's time to shut the fuck up, right?

"under the condition that they not investigate the corrupt company Hunter was a board member. "

That's a lie BTW.

27 days ago
1/25/04
NoNeed4aScreenName -

And it's crazy larrys MO as well

LMFAO! When you have no defense, blame Putin

27 days ago
10/17/08
I didn't know there were so many Hunter Biden fans out there.
27 days ago
8/29/09
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

What is the point of investigating Hunter? It's not illegal to brag about who your father is to get jobs and money. He's not an official, so accepting their money is not accepting bribes. 

Without investigating Joe Biden, tell me why the taxpayers just paid for 7+ months of investigations of Hunter Biden by Senators during a pandemic that has killed 200,000 and left 13 million unemployed, when the worst thing you can say about him is that he played a bunch of foreigners for fools by boasting about his connections? Literally any layman could have told Grassley months ago - sorry, years ago - that it's "problematic" and "awkward" for Hunter to do this, which is the only conclusion Grassley was able to reach.

And if Joe WAS investigated, then the fact that there are zero allegations against him - criminal or otherwise - in this 87 page culmination of those months of investigation......then it's time to shut the fuck up, right?

"under the condition that they not investigate the corrupt company Hunter was a board member. "

That's a lie BTW.

"Son of a bitch, he got fired."

27 days ago
3/3/18
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

That's a lie BTW.

"Son of a bitch, he got fired."

Ok, so you disagree with Cuckoldberry. You think this investigation DID look into Joe Biden's actions.

Apparently it found there was nothing wrong. No allegations, no referral to DOJ, nothing. Not even any mere criticism of Joe.

So.....

27 days ago
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

That's a lie BTW.

First establish wrongdoing.

Then look at co conspirstors

27 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

That's a lie BTW.

Who knows maybe some politicians will now support a full blown criminal investigation into it

27 days ago
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

That's a lie BTW.

lol, what a gibberish post. 

27 days ago
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

That's a lie BTW.

Who knows maybe some politicians will now support a full blown criminal investigation into it

So 7 month investigation found nothing, made no criminal referrals. But now somebody else should call for a criminal investigation based on this report finding absolutely no crimes?

L

O

L

27 days ago
10/6/17
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

That's a lie BTW.

If Biden is somehow elected, hopefully Republicans can use this information, along with the blatant QPQ that Joe engaged in to get the Ukrainian Prosecutor fired, to end up in impeachment. We’ll watch the Democrats scream out their hypocrisy.

27 days ago
10/6/17
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

That's a lie BTW.

So 7 month investigation found nothing, made no criminal referrals. But now somebody else should call for a criminal investigation based on this report finding absolutely no crimes?

L

O

L

I’m sure you’ll be all for a full investigation that goes on for years as they pursue and entrap people in process crimes...

It’s the Democrat way...