OtherGround Forums Hunter Biden investigstion details released

9/23/20 1:22 PM
3/3/18
The Jentleman - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

I don't hear any mention of Joe Biden in there.

Why are these guys spending our money investigating Hunter?

Is he the only U.S. citizen with "questionable financial transactions" overseas that don't apparently rise to the level of a potential crime that the DoJ sees predication for investigating?

Hunter was receiving payments sitting on the board of a corrupt corporation, in a country with a corrupt government while his daddy, Joe Biden, was handing out US taxpayer money as VP to said corrupt government under the condition that they not investigate the corrupt company Hunter was a board member. 

Mr Cuckold insists Joe was not being investigated here.

What is the point of investigating Hunter? It's not illegal to brag about who your father is to get jobs and money. He's not an official, so accepting their money is not accepting bribes. 

Without investigating Joe Biden, tell me why the taxpayers just paid for 7+ months of investigations of Hunter Biden by Senators during a pandemic that has killed 200,000 and left 13 million unemployed, when the worst thing you can say about him is that he played a bunch of foreigners for fools by boasting about his connections? Literally any layman could have told Grassley months ago - sorry, years ago - that it's "problematic" and "awkward" for Hunter to do this, which is the only conclusion Grassley was able to reach.

And if Joe WAS investigated, then the fact that there are zero allegations against him - criminal or otherwise - in this 87 page culmination of those months of investigation......then it's time to shut the fuck up, right?

"under the condition that they not investigate the corrupt company Hunter was a board member. "

That's a lie BTW.

First establish wrongdoing.

Then look at co conspirstors

If Biden is somehow elected, hopefully Republicans can use this information, along with the blatant QPQ that Joe engaged in to get the Ukrainian Prosecutor fired, to end up in impeachment. We’ll watch the Democrats scream out their hypocrisy.

Why didn't Grassley and Johnson find any QPQ or make any allegation of such? Wasn't that the point of this investigation? 

9/23/20 1:29 PM
10/27/05
Crazy Larry - 

Is he the only U.S. citizen with "questionable financial transactions" overseas that don't apparently rise to the level of a potential crime that the DoJ sees predication for investigating?

Biden is not the current potus, just running for the office (and a former VP) but this is a textbook response from a MAGA supporter about Trumps associates being investigated while he was running.

I know there are differences, it's just that the actual post is the same with just 3 words changed as most Trump responses to investigations.

9/23/20 1:31 PM
10/6/17
Crazy Larry -
The Jentleman - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

Hunter was receiving payments sitting on the board of a corrupt corporation, in a country with a corrupt government while his daddy, Joe Biden, was handing out US taxpayer money as VP to said corrupt government under the condition that they not investigate the corrupt company Hunter was a board member. 

What is the point of investigating Hunter? It's not illegal to brag about who your father is to get jobs and money. He's not an official, so accepting their money is not accepting bribes. 

Without investigating Joe Biden, tell me why the taxpayers just paid for 7+ months of investigations of Hunter Biden by Senators during a pandemic that has killed 200,000 and left 13 million unemployed, when the worst thing you can say about him is that he played a bunch of foreigners for fools by boasting about his connections? Literally any layman could have told Grassley months ago - sorry, years ago - that it's "problematic" and "awkward" for Hunter to do this, which is the only conclusion Grassley was able to reach.

And if Joe WAS investigated, then the fact that there are zero allegations against him - criminal or otherwise - in this 87 page culmination of those months of investigation......then it's time to shut the fuck up, right?

"under the condition that they not investigate the corrupt company Hunter was a board member. "

That's a lie BTW.

If Biden is somehow elected, hopefully Republicans can use this information, along with the blatant QPQ that Joe engaged in to get the Ukrainian Prosecutor fired, to end up in impeachment. We’ll watch the Democrats scream out their hypocrisy.

Why didn't Grassley and Johnson find any QPQ or make any allegation of such? Wasn't that the point of this investigation? 

No. It wasn’t.

Are you confused?

9/23/20 1:49 PM
2/4/09
The Jentleman -
Crazy Larry -
The Jentleman - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

That's a lie BTW.

No. It wasn’t.

Are you confused?

Not confused. 

Just delusional

9/23/20 1:52 PM
3/18/02

Here comes the drip drip drip.

Biden is done

9/23/20 1:54 PM
2/4/09
BigEyedFish -

Here comes the drip drip drip.

Biden is done

I'm surprised nobody has even commented on the link to chalupa and the leaking of the manafort ledger.

Theres more in this report than some will acknowledge so I look forward to more information

9/23/20 1:55 PM
3/16/10
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

"Hunter Biden’s Business Dealings Created ‘Counterintelligence And Extortion Concerns,’ Senate Report Says"

Hmm. I thought republicans taught us that this is not something to be concerned with, much less investigate? At least when it comes to Trump and Co.? 

Or is this another case where they are complete and utter hypocrites whose only ACTUAL prinicple is "if it's good for republicans, it's good" as in the "no SCOTUS nominee in the last year of a presidency"?

Haha 

Wow the ties have changed. Not even more than 4 years ago this same poster would have  been championing an investigation. 

Now hes saying it's not warranted.

Well he is a retard so.

9/23/20 1:59 PM
3/3/18
The Jentleman -
Crazy Larry -
The Jentleman - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
Bad Monkey - 
Crazy Larry -

That's a lie BTW.

No. It wasn’t.

Are you confused?

Minus wrongdoing from Joe, which you say was not investigated, what could even be hypothetically wrong with Hunter Biden taking money from foreigners?

9/23/20 2:05 PM
11/9/10
Crazy Larry -

What would the conflict of interest be? Come on I know you’re a leftist but you have to have a functioning brain. 

Edited: 9/23/20 2:12 PM
3/3/18
Thage -
Crazy Larry - 

Biden is not the current potus, just running for the office (and a former VP) but this is a textbook response from a MAGA supporter about Trumps associates being investigated while he was running.

I know there are differences, it's just that the actual post is the same with just 3 words changed as most Trump responses to investigations.

Trump's associates were looked at as part of an already started and fully predicated counterintelligence investigation by the DOJ into Russian efforts to interfere in the election. They were investigated to see if they were actively cooperating with those efforts.

Why was Hunter Biden investigated?

There is nothing analogous about these two situations, although I agree that Trump supporters would attempt to make that comparison. 

9/23/20 2:15 PM
2/4/09

I'm still waiting for larry to tell us what part of this investigation was based on Russian disinformation. 

Werent you just saying that this investigation would be tainted with Russian disinformation from derkach?

9/23/20 2:17 PM
4/6/12
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Whoa wait, what a Russian billionaire?

I mean who ever would have thought that if they looked into Ukraine it would lead them to Russia. 

Blindsided I am I tell ya. Blindsided

The report also flags wire transfers that Biden received from Elena Baturina, a Russian billionaire who was married to Yuri Luzhkov. Luzhkov served as Moscow’s mayor until his death in 2010.

Time to get to the real Russian collusion

I had no idea about the 90s nuclear corruption. Benwah raised it on another thread and it's disgusting for how long and how bad its been

Taking money from somebody is colluding with them now? That's a low bar, but good to know. How many republicans are guilty under this standard? I assume it's worse since in their case they actually hold political office and are responsible for making decisions regarding relations/money with Russia, unlike Hunter Biden, but please feel free to clarify. 

Youre so disingenous its not even funny. The possible crime is quid quo pro, and you were championing an investigation when trump was the target of such a charge. Now when its your side thats the target, you downplay any potential wrongdoing.

Youre a hack

9/23/20 2:21 PM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Whoa wait, what a Russian billionaire?

I mean who ever would have thought that if they looked into Ukraine it would lead them to Russia. 

Blindsided I am I tell ya. Blindsided

The report also flags wire transfers that Biden received from Elena Baturina, a Russian billionaire who was married to Yuri Luzhkov. Luzhkov served as Moscow’s mayor until his death in 2010.

Time to get to the real Russian collusion

I had no idea about the 90s nuclear corruption. Benwah raised it on another thread and it's disgusting for how long and how bad its been

Oh wait. Theres more russian collusion here 

9/23/20 2:22 PM
2/4/09

Was the US investigation into Manafort closed before this?

9/23/20 2:23 PM
1/1/01

Lol @ Biden

9/23/20 2:31 PM
2/4/09

Cant even make this shit up. 

This is who the supposed Russian intelligence agent kilimnik was running polling data to!!!

9/23/20 2:33 PM
12/13/04

Anybody who can't see that Biden is unfit to be considered for president is delusional.  Can't be convicted of a crime?  At least the lousy piece of shit is a decent criminal.?

9/23/20 2:33 PM
1/12/07

amazing how there are going to be riots today, huh.

9/23/20 3:06 PM
2/4/09

No wonder Larry is wrong 98.24% of the time. Just look at this  

9/23/20 3:10 PM
11/20/13
tourist -

Anybody who can't see that Biden is unfit to be considered for president is delusional.  Can't be convicted of a crime?  At least the lousy piece of shit is a decent criminal.?

That's what people said about Trump and look how great everything is now.

9/23/20 3:14 PM
1/12/07
ksacs revenge - 
tourist -

That's what people said about Trump and look how great everything is now.

joe will get er' dun this time.

9/23/20 3:15 PM
5/11/08
NoNeed4aScreenName -

This is who the supposed Russian intelligence agent kilimnik was running polling data to!!!

Stephen McIntyre is the weaponized autism of all of 4chan contained in one person. He's a national treasure.

9/23/20 3:15 PM
10/27/05
Crazy Larry - 
Thage -
Crazy Larry - 

Trump's associates were looked at as part of an already started and fully predicated counterintelligence investigation by the DOJ into Russian efforts to interfere in the election. They were investigated to see if they were actively cooperating with those efforts.

Why was Hunter Biden investigated?

There is nothing analogous about these two situations, although I agree that Trump supporters would attempt to make that comparison. 

If you were remotely honest you would admit that the foundation and start of the investigation into Trump was politically motivated oppo research handed off to a senator to damage an opponent. 

Whether the investigation netted the result intended (it didn't in the sense it hasn't removed Trump) has no bearing on the comparison.

I never claimed they were exact comparisons, but they certainly both started based on political motivations, and their defenders/detractors use very similar language.

9/23/20 3:22 PM
1/1/01

Lol. The old fool is getting grumpy. 

Edited: 9/23/20 3:22 PM
2/4/09
pbody -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Stephen McIntyre is the weaponized autism of all of 4chan contained in one person. He's a national treasure.

I appreciate his analysis. Sometimes he gets too narrowly focused. Hes missing the overall big picture. 

That whole corner of twitter. Solid solid researchers. Always citing primary documents when they can as opposed to the political spin in MSM