8/25/19 8:45 PM
7/4/10

They're not as bad as the ghetto trash blacks 

8/25/19 8:49 PM
12/3/16
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME -
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
JJitsu -

Tha fuck calls someone a Chunti or a wetback? GTFO with this fake news.  

its Chunt/Chuntarro or Mojado. Or kayetay way pinche paisa!! Never heard Chunti ever. You call a Mexican a mojado or a Chunt the minute you catch those  fuckers saying that “Gavacho” bullshit they say in Spanish to avoid getting caught saying gringo. 

Chuntie is pretty common you little chuntie! Calm down. You ain’t the be all end all of chuntie culture. 

born and raised in So Cal, and dont remember hearing chunti or chuntie, ever.

Mojado I heard all the time, and Paisa wasnt really offensive until recently. My high school had a section for the Paisas and for the Cholos. Didnt seem to bother either of them. Wetback and Mojado never went over well, though.

Chunti is very common.

8/25/19 8:53 PM
5/1/14
ShotgunSurgeon -

The combination of this comment and your profile picture of the, "who see da leprechaun say, yaaaaahhhhh" guy has me laughing far too hard.

8/25/19 9:20 PM
7/4/10
Thrill Hammer -
ShotgunSurgeon -

The combination of this comment and your profile picture of the, "who see da leprechaun say, yaaaaahhhhh" guy has me laughing far too hard.

8/25/19 9:56 PM
7/31/09
AnotherTMAguy -

Its a subculture in Japan.

So is blackface and dreds.

8/25/19 10:15 PM
1/30/10

I gotta agree with OP...I grew up with cholos , and at one point in middle school I actually looked up to them ....then I realized that they’re a bunch of pussies and idiots ....they won’t fight you one on one , only when they’re with their cholo friends 

you hardly see them now , but when I do , I just think what morons they are ...

8/26/19 1:19 AM
7/13/09
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -

its Chunt/Chuntarro or Mojado. Or kayetay way pinche paisa!! Never heard Chunti ever. You call a Mexican a mojado or a Chunt the minute you catch those  fuckers saying that “Gavacho” bullshit they say in Spanish to avoid getting caught saying gringo. 

Chuntie is pretty common you little chuntie! Calm down. You ain’t the be all end all of chuntie culture. 

Chale holmes, chunties some straight joto shit essay. Palabra. LMAO

Hang on, you said you don’t speak Spanish and your family are apaches from Texas since the 1700s in another thread... but claim to be Mexican wtf? You sure you’re not just a self hating American? 

8/26/19 2:31 AM
2/8/08
The Finest Of The Breed - 
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
JJitsu -

Mojado I heard all the time, and Paisa wasnt really offensive until recently. My high school had a section for the Paisas and for the Cholos. Didnt seem to bother either of them. Wetback and Mojado never went over well, though.

Chunti is very common.

Maybe its where youre from or generation? I was pretty well surrounded by mexicans and cholos 90s -2000s....Its just not something I ever heard or remember hearing.
8/26/19 2:43 AM
3/16/06

Anyone want a Bood Light in this thread? 

Edited: 8/26/19 3:01 AM
5/20/19
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -

Hang on, you said you don’t speak Spanish and your family are apaches from Texas since the 1700s in another thread... but claim to be Mexican wtf? You sure you’re not just a self hating American? 

I’m whatever you say I am vato!

I can be white. I can be Apache. 

I just don’t talk to people like you about ethnicity anymore. It’s pointless. Americans for some reason can’t grasp the concept that Apaches lived on both side of the border and that most spoke Spanish more than English and had Mexican nationalities and thus were just called Mexicans. 

For a regular old American, they can’t comprehend that. So I’m white. I’m Mexican. I’m whatever you say I am. 

Funny thing is that the word Chuntaro is a put down word created by Mexicans that essentially means you look Native American. To Mexicans, to look Native is to be less than a regular person. This dark skin racism exists to this day. Look at how many Mexicans look down on “Paisas” which are basically Indians. 

8/26/19 3:01 AM
3/2/11
AnotherTMAguy -

Its a subculture in Japan.

Jesus Christ.

That's  it I need to get out of the house.

8/26/19 3:23 AM
11/29/04
47 -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
BrckNoHitBk -
King Trav -

I’ve only ever heard or seen that term here. Is it common?  Is it racist?

not if other cholos say it. kind of like blacks saying "n". so OP is safe, not a racist thread.

Cholo is not a racist word lol. Wetback or Chuntey is. 

Other phrases include, Border brother, Paisa, Mojado.

Border brothers were those crazy cartel guys back in the day. It wasn’t really a negative thing. It was more of a “ dont fuck with them” thing

8/26/19 3:43 AM
1/1/01

Lemme bring you back to reality. You're not a fucking Indian lol

8/26/19 4:07 AM
10/4/15

Eh yo, fuck this PUTO Holmes 

this is mother fucker is TRES PUNTOS yo!

He just mad he don’t got his VL placaso 

Edited: 8/26/19 4:08 AM
10/4/15

That being said, khaki shorts, knee high whitey socks and a bandana is a good way to let mother fuckers know what’s up real quick 

8/26/19 8:21 AM
3/27/03

I don’t mind these guys I grew up around them 

ive known cholos that were hilarious delightful people... others not so much

8/26/19 9:59 AM
12/3/16
The Finest Of The Breed - 
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
JJitsu -

Chunti is very common.

Maybe its where youre from or generation? I was pretty well surrounded by mexicans and cholos 90s -2000s....Its just not something I ever heard or remember hearing.

I was born and raised in the San Gabriel Valley and graduated in 97, its been around as long as I can remember. Maybe it’s not as well known as I had thought. 

8/26/19 10:35 AM
7/13/09
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -

I just don’t talk to people like you about ethnicity anymore. It’s pointless. Americans for some reason can’t grasp the concept that Apaches lived on both side of the border and that most spoke Spanish more than English and had Mexican nationalities and thus were just called Mexicans. 

For a regular old American, they can’t comprehend that. So I’m white. I’m Mexican. I’m whatever you say I am. 

Funny thing is that the word Chuntaro is a put down word created by Mexicans that essentially means you look Native American. To Mexicans, to look Native is to be less than a regular person. This dark skin racism exists to this day. Look at how many Mexicans look down on “Paisas” which are basically Indians. 

LOL why wouldn’t you talk to me about it I’m the one that’s actually correct about it and knows the history. For example I know Pacoima is the name if the Indian Village where the Tongva Indians worked at San Fernando mission as slave labor and it’s not just the name of a huge cholo gang. Just because it makes you butthurt that my posts make you realize you’re scratching your racist itch the same way the whiteboys that call you a beaner on here do shouldn’t stop you from talking to me about it. 

I just think you don’t know shit so am trying to educate you about stuff so you can argue better. Like are you aware that Mexicans in California before the US took over called themselves Californios or Hispano americanos and not Mexican because they kicked the Mexican governor out of California and were basically autonomous? Did you know that they voted to become part of the USA before the war of 1848? Or Did you know California was mostly settled by white Chilean Spaniards who were far more brutal to the Indians than white Americans were? That the light skinned dark skinned racism your talking about in your community is the end result of that? Not from white guys who don’t know if you’re an Indian or not, your own communities standards of beauty. 

My thing is that yeah whiteboys are racist but Mexicans and ESPECIALLY Cholo culture are ridiculously racist so shouldn’t talk shit. Sorry you get so butthurt about that. I didn’t get butthurt when you started calling Irish flea bitten mongrels or whatever, I just educated you on how Irishmen were braver than everyone in your adopted country of Mexico by being your best military unit EVER. 

I just think if you knew history you wouldn’t get so butthurt and have these hissy fits about white people so much. The fact is that in the 1800s the term Cholo was for the people in LA who didn’t want to conform to American culture after they were conquered like bitches so kept talking that La Raza shit. That’s you at this point LOL

8/26/19 10:45 AM
7/13/09

Also fun fact: the oldest Cholo gangs in L.A. are usually considered Dogtown, Diamond St. and Clover from the late 1800s early 1900s. Dogtown was an Irish,Jewish, Italian gang, Clover was Irish, Diamond was Irish Jewish and some Mexicans...So basically the Irish started the gang shit in L.A. also not just New York. 

8/26/19 10:45 AM
7/13/09

8/26/19 11:00 AM
9/13/02

have you been in Greenspans lately Jinx? i don't think they'd appreciate your comments...

Edited: 8/26/19 11:27 AM
5/20/19
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -

LOL why wouldn’t you talk to me about it I’m the one that’s actually correct about it and knows the history. For example I know Pacoima is the name if the Indian Village where the Tongva Indians worked at San Fernando mission as slave labor and it’s not just the name of a huge cholo gang. Just because it makes you butthurt that my posts make you realize you’re scratching your racist itch the same way the whiteboys that call you a beaner on here do shouldn’t stop you from talking to me about it. 

I just think you don’t know shit so am trying to educate you about stuff so you can argue better. Like are you aware that Mexicans in California before the US took over called themselves Californios or Hispano americanos and not Mexican because they kicked the Mexican governor out of California and were basically autonomous? Did you know that they voted to become part of the USA before the war of 1848? Or Did you know California was mostly settled by white Chilean Spaniards who were far more brutal to the Indians than white Americans were? That the light skinned dark skinned racism your talking about in your community is the end result of that? Not from white guys who don’t know if you’re an Indian or not, your own communities standards of beauty. 

My thing is that yeah whiteboys are racist but Mexicans and ESPECIALLY Cholo culture are ridiculously racist so shouldn’t talk shit. Sorry you get so butthurt about that. I didn’t get butthurt when you started calling Irish flea bitten mongrels or whatever, I just educated you on how Irishmen were braver than everyone in your adopted country of Mexico by being your best military unit EVER. 

I just think if you knew history you wouldn’t get so butthurt and have these hissy fits about white people so much. The fact is that in the 1800s the term Cholo was for the people in LA who didn’t want to conform to American culture after they were conquered like bitches so kept talking that La Raza shit. That’s you at this point LOL

You’re such a weirdo dude. You’re like one of those guys yelling about Jesus on the street corner, telling everyone you’re the only one who knows how to get to heaven. Everyone walking by is just like “ok dude whatever you say just don’t stab me.” 

If you’re like this in real life holy shit. Nobody listens to you because you behave like a crazy homeless person. Even if you had something meaningful to say, the way you say it is so distracting that it drowns out any point you’re trying to make.

8/26/19 11:28 AM
5/20/19
Mr. Wright -

have you been in Greenspans lately Jinx? i don't think they'd appreciate your comments...

Ahahaha. I don’t go into any of those shits. Cardenas, Northgate, none of that shit lol

8/26/19 12:02 PM
1/26/17
JJitsu -

Also fun fact: the oldest Cholo gangs in L.A. are usually considered Dogtown, Diamond St. and Clover from the late 1800s early 1900s. Dogtown was an Irish,Jewish, Italian gang, Clover was Irish, Diamond was Irish Jewish and some Mexicans...So basically the Irish started the gang shit in L.A. also not just New York. 

I grew up in the Clover gang territory. It’s in Lincoln Heights (North East LA) which also had a lot of Italians. 

8/26/19 12:47 PM
1/15/07

good thread Jinx...