OtherGround Forums I Despise Mexican Cholo Culture

8/26/19 1:04 PM
10/4/18
HoneyGlazedJinx - 

For those who don’t know what a cholo is, did you see Training Day with Denzel? Ok so it’s the Mexican dudes. Those are cholos. Kind of hollywoodized but yeah. 

What are these faggots even doing? They are trying to make you think they are tough. Yet the young ones are 5 feet and weigh 98 pounds and the men are 5 feet and 270 pounds wearing a T-shirt and shorts so big they look like MuMus. 

So what else are they good for?

• They tag up my neighborhood. Then we paint over it and then they tag it up a week later. It’s a relentless game of who is going to give up painting first.
  • They walk around looking for cars to break into. 
  • They stand around high or drunk or both. Again trying to look tough. Trying to intimidate but they are all broken down ass men. 
  • They have kids who they never see from 5 women who think they are pieces of shit (newsflash you dumb bitches, bad boys are pieces of shit, surprise). But these dumb hoes think they can change a guy named Sniper.
  • They don’t do anything to make their neighborhood better.

Fuck all cholos, right in the ass, with a giant Marty Poppins umbrella!

Agree 100%. Grew up around it and even have family members that are or were "cholos". The ones that still are have small places in Corcoran and Pelican Bay.
8/26/19 2:27 PM
7/13/09
PowerfulGanja -
JJitsu -

Also fun fact: the oldest Cholo gangs in L.A. are usually considered Dogtown, Diamond St. and Clover from the late 1800s early 1900s. Dogtown was an Irish,Jewish, Italian gang, Clover was Irish, Diamond was Irish Jewish and some Mexicans...So basically the Irish started the gang shit in L.A. also not just New York. 

I grew up in the Clover gang territory. It’s in Lincoln Heights (North East LA) which also had a lot of Italians. 

Totally 

8/26/19 2:40 PM
8/17/14

east county san diego, still plenty of cholos

8/26/19 3:12 PM
7/13/09
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -

Tha fuck calls someone a Chunti or a wetback? GTFO with this fake news.  

its Chunt/Chuntarro or Mojado. Or kayetay way pinche paisa!! Never heard Chunti ever. You call a Mexican a mojado or a Chunt the minute you catch those  fuckers saying that “Gavacho” bullshit they say in Spanish to avoid getting caught saying gringo. 

Chuntie is pretty common you little chuntie! Calm down. You ain’t the be all end all of chuntie culture. 

Chale holmes, chunties some straight joto shit essay. Palabra. LMAO

Hang on, you said you don’t speak Spanish and your family are apaches from Texas since the 1700s in another thread... but claim to be Mexican wtf? You sure you’re not just a self hating American? 

I’m whatever you say I am vato!

I can be white. I can be Apache. 

I just don’t talk to people like you about ethnicity anymore. It’s pointless. Americans for some reason can’t grasp the concept that Apaches lived on both side of the border and that most spoke Spanish more than English and had Mexican nationalities and thus were just called Mexicans. 

For a regular old American, they can’t comprehend that. So I’m white. I’m Mexican. I’m whatever you say I am. 

Funny thing is that the word Chuntaro is a put down word created by Mexicans that essentially means you look Native American. To Mexicans, to look Native is to be less than a regular person. This dark skin racism exists to this day. Look at how many Mexicans look down on “Paisas” which are basically Indians. 

LOL why wouldn’t you talk to me about it I’m the one that’s actually correct about it and knows the history. For example I know Pacoima is the name if the Indian Village where the Tongva Indians worked at San Fernando mission as slave labor and it’s not just the name of a huge cholo gang. Just because it makes you butthurt that my posts make you realize you’re scratching your racist itch the same way the whiteboys that call you a beaner on here do shouldn’t stop you from talking to me about it. 

I just think you don’t know shit so am trying to educate you about stuff so you can argue better. Like are you aware that Mexicans in California before the US took over called themselves Californios or Hispano americanos and not Mexican because they kicked the Mexican governor out of California and were basically autonomous? Did you know that they voted to become part of the USA before the war of 1848? Or Did you know California was mostly settled by white Chilean Spaniards who were far more brutal to the Indians than white Americans were? That the light skinned dark skinned racism your talking about in your community is the end result of that? Not from white guys who don’t know if you’re an Indian or not, your own communities standards of beauty. 

My thing is that yeah whiteboys are racist but Mexicans and ESPECIALLY Cholo culture are ridiculously racist so shouldn’t talk shit. Sorry you get so butthurt about that. I didn’t get butthurt when you started calling Irish flea bitten mongrels or whatever, I just educated you on how Irishmen were braver than everyone in your adopted country of Mexico by being your best military unit EVER. 

I just think if you knew history you wouldn’t get so butthurt and have these hissy fits about white people so much. The fact is that in the 1800s the term Cholo was for the people in LA who didn’t want to conform to American culture after they were conquered like bitches so kept talking that La Raza shit. That’s you at this point LOL

You’re such a weirdo dude. You’re like one of those guys yelling about Jesus on the street corner, telling everyone you’re the only one who knows how to get to heaven. Everyone walking by is just like “ok dude whatever you say just don’t stab me.” 

If you’re like this in real life holy shit. Nobody listens to you because you behave like a crazy homeless person. Even if you had something meaningful to say, the way you say it is so distracting that it drowns out any point you’re trying to make.

Well WTF do you expect Jinxy you big chavala!? You come off like a racist psycho bendecco on this board and have been told so repeatedly. You run your dicklicker about white people all day while completely ignoring how ridiculously racist your people are. You then claim to be Mexican while claiming to be native American at the same time like a complete dipshit. One killed the other ya dumbfuck regardless of if they have spanish last names now.  

So just want to help bro. FYI According to you, you’re actually a Chicano Jinx not a Mexican.  You’re just a traitor to your race (Native American/Hispanic American) and your country (USA) by claiming this Mexican shit all day. That’s why I asked, you were obviously too stupid to know this so instead came back with some “whatever vato” bullshit because deep down your a racist scumbag who doesn’t know shit about his own peoples history so has to have it explained to him by a “filthy Irish Mongrel” or whatever the fuck you wanted to call my people LOL.  

You’re also too stupid to know that two wrongs don’t make a right so your whole excuse that you make racist posts to give it back to the racists on here makes you actually worse because as a minority you should conceivably know better. 

So I will continue to fuck with your racist self hating Chicano ass and give awesome history lessons in every thread you do from now on until you apologize to the entire Irish Race for being such a rude pinche Mary Cohen cuntrag gobshyte fuck. What’s the problem? 

8/26/19 4:38 PM
5/20/19
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -

its Chunt/Chuntarro or Mojado. Or kayetay way pinche paisa!! Never heard Chunti ever. You call a Mexican a mojado or a Chunt the minute you catch those  fuckers saying that “Gavacho” bullshit they say in Spanish to avoid getting caught saying gringo. 

Chuntie is pretty common you little chuntie! Calm down. You ain’t the be all end all of chuntie culture. 

Hang on, you said you don’t speak Spanish and your family are apaches from Texas since the 1700s in another thread... but claim to be Mexican wtf? You sure you’re not just a self hating American? 

I just don’t talk to people like you about ethnicity anymore. It’s pointless. Americans for some reason can’t grasp the concept that Apaches lived on both side of the border and that most spoke Spanish more than English and had Mexican nationalities and thus were just called Mexicans. 

For a regular old American, they can’t comprehend that. So I’m white. I’m Mexican. I’m whatever you say I am. 

Funny thing is that the word Chuntaro is a put down word created by Mexicans that essentially means you look Native American. To Mexicans, to look Native is to be less than a regular person. This dark skin racism exists to this day. Look at how many Mexicans look down on “Paisas” which are basically Indians. 

LOL why wouldn’t you talk to me about it I’m the one that’s actually correct about it and knows the history. For example I know Pacoima is the name if the Indian Village where the Tongva Indians worked at San Fernando mission as slave labor and it’s not just the name of a huge cholo gang. Just because it makes you butthurt that my posts make you realize you’re scratching your racist itch the same way the whiteboys that call you a beaner on here do shouldn’t stop you from talking to me about it. 

I just think you don’t know shit so am trying to educate you about stuff so you can argue better. Like are you aware that Mexicans in California before the US took over called themselves Californios or Hispano americanos and not Mexican because they kicked the Mexican governor out of California and were basically autonomous? Did you know that they voted to become part of the USA before the war of 1848? Or Did you know California was mostly settled by white Chilean Spaniards who were far more brutal to the Indians than white Americans were? That the light skinned dark skinned racism your talking about in your community is the end result of that? Not from white guys who don’t know if you’re an Indian or not, your own communities standards of beauty. 

My thing is that yeah whiteboys are racist but Mexicans and ESPECIALLY Cholo culture are ridiculously racist so shouldn’t talk shit. Sorry you get so butthurt about that. I didn’t get butthurt when you started calling Irish flea bitten mongrels or whatever, I just educated you on how Irishmen were braver than everyone in your adopted country of Mexico by being your best military unit EVER. 

I just think if you knew history you wouldn’t get so butthurt and have these hissy fits about white people so much. The fact is that in the 1800s the term Cholo was for the people in LA who didn’t want to conform to American culture after they were conquered like bitches so kept talking that La Raza shit. That’s you at this point LOL

You’re such a weirdo dude. You’re like one of those guys yelling about Jesus on the street corner, telling everyone you’re the only one who knows how to get to heaven. Everyone walking by is just like “ok dude whatever you say just don’t stab me.” 

If you’re like this in real life holy shit. Nobody listens to you because you behave like a crazy homeless person. Even if you had something meaningful to say, the way you say it is so distracting that it drowns out any point you’re trying to make.

Well WTF do you expect Jinxy you big chavala!? You come off like a racist psycho bendecco on this board and have been told so repeatedly. You run your dicklicker about white people all day while completely ignoring how ridiculously racist your people are. You then claim to be Mexican while claiming to be native American at the same time like a complete dipshit. One killed the other ya dumbfuck regardless of if they have spanish last names now.  

So just want to help bro. FYI According to you, you’re actually a Chicano Jinx not a Mexican.  You’re just a traitor to your race (Native American/Hispanic American) and your country (USA) by claiming this Mexican shit all day. That’s why I asked, you were obviously too stupid to know this so instead came back with some “whatever vato” bullshit because deep down your a racist scumbag who doesn’t know shit about his own peoples history so has to have it explained to him by a “filthy Irish Mongrel” or whatever the fuck you wanted to call my people LOL.  

You’re also too stupid to know that two wrongs don’t make a right so your whole excuse that you make racist posts to give it back to the racists on here makes you actually worse because as a minority you should conceivably know better. 

So I will continue to fuck with your racist self hating Chicano ass and give awesome history lessons in every thread you do from now on until you apologize to the entire Irish Race for being such a rude pinche Mary Cohen cuntrag gobshyte fuck. What’s the problem? 

You have some serious issues man. You need to smoke some weed or something. Go to the mountain and get yourself focused. 

Also you are a complete idiot if you don’t understand how a person can be Mexican and Apache at the same time. Did you know that Alaric (the one that conquered Rome) was a German and a Roman Citizen? It is undisputed and in all history books. 

So how you can not understand that an Apache living in Mexico would be Mexican and Apache is fucking retarded. Oh wait let me guess, you think all Apache moved north to the reservation and none stayed in Mexico, their homeland? Also you seem to think that a Mexican is a Mexican and an Apache is an Apache and there was no intermingling going on. 

So basically all Apache in the United States never fucked a white person or had mixed kids or listened to rock and roll. Right? Because there’s no way cultures adopt and absorb the ways of the other people living there?

8/26/19 4:42 PM
9/13/02
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Mr. Wright -

have you been in Greenspans lately Jinx? i don't think they'd appreciate your comments...

Ahahaha. I don’t go into any of those shits. Cardenas, Northgate, none of that shit lol

i was in the area for business recently and dropped in. nothings changed in that place since i first went there as a kid in the 80s.

8/26/19 5:08 PM
10/18/11

8/26/19 5:08 PM
2/19/06
Shugum - 

I like the cholos with the tricked out bicycles..

How do you post pics?

http://normalbobsmith.com/amazingstrangers/as_139_cholo.jpg

8/26/19 5:10 PM
5/20/19
stevezur -
Shugum - 

I like the cholos with the tricked out bicycles..

How do you post pics?

http://normalbobsmith.com/amazingstrangers/as_139_cholo.jpg

Lol the two white peoples in the back like “look at this odd yet interesting spectacle here!”

8/26/19 5:20 PM
5/25/11

8/26/19 5:43 PM
7/13/09
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -

You have some serious issues man. You need to smoke some weed or something. Go to the mountain and get yourself focused. 

Also you are a complete idiot if you don’t understand how a person can be Mexican and Apache at the same time. Did you know that Alaric (the one that conquered Rome) was a German and a Roman Citizen? It is undisputed and in all history books. 

So how you can not understand that an Apache living in Mexico would be Mexican and Apache is fucking retarded. Oh wait let me guess, you think all Apache moved north to the reservation and none stayed in Mexico, their homeland? Also you seem to think that a Mexican is a Mexican and an Apache is an Apache and there was no intermingling going on. 

So basically all Apache in the United States never fucked a white person or had mixed kids or listened to rock and roll. Right? Because there’s no way cultures adopt and absorb the ways of the other people living there?

You said you were Apache from Texas puto. Dont start changing your story now . I know full well an indian can be a mexican national. You said your pops family is Apache from Texas, thats the United States making you and American not mexican...or were you lying about that? 

Stop hating yourself and your countrymen and embrace Murica Jinx!!! If you hate Cholo culture youre a whitesican anyway.

8/26/19 11:15 PM
10/12/10
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -
HoneyGlazedJinx -
JJitsu -

You said you were Apache from Texas puto. Dont start changing your story now . I know full well an indian can be a mexican national. You said your pops family is Apache from Texas, thats the United States making you and American not mexican...or were you lying about that? 

Stop hating yourself and your countrymen and embrace Murica Jinx!!! If you hate Cholo culture youre a whitesican anyway.

Owned.

8/26/19 11:45 PM
5/20/19

JJITSU

I say I am Mexican or Spanish because that’s what YOU said I am. Because your only purpose of talking to me is to get under my skin. My dads family is Mescalero Apache and they lived on both sides of the border near Candelaria Texas. They never even acknowledged the border.

But you will say they are not Apache because they speak Spanish and some of them ranch over in Mexico. Because to you an Apache must live on the reservation in New Mexico because Apache are not dynamic to you and you think of them as one group, when in reality the Apache were a bunch of independent families living sometimes hundreds of miles apart. 

Apaches even fought each other. The Gila Apache were enemies of my dads tribe the Mescalero / Lipan / Jumano / Red Mud people near Presidio Texas. And if you look up all of the Apache near Presidio Texas you will see that they all look Mexican - dark eyes, dark skin, sharp features, short stature. 

But you don’t understand that Native and Mexican culture intertwined the same way Natives in America listen to Hard Rock and drink Miller Light. And that there are many people at the border you would simply call Mexican whose culture is richer than that. But to you they are just Mexicans.

So because you want to call me Chicano or Mexican or White sometimes, I will be whoever you want me to be. Because it’s better than having your derail every thread I make because you have a hard on for annoying me. 

And if you want to argue more, post in my other thread that is titled— Let’s Go JJITSU!

8/26/19 11:55 PM
1/30/10
HoneyGlazedJinx -

JJITSU

I say I am Mexican or Spanish because that’s what YOU said I am. Because your only purpose of talking to me is to get under my skin. My dads family is Mescalero Apache and they lived on both sides of the border near Candelaria Texas. They never even acknowledged the border.

But you will say they are not Apache because they speak Spanish and some of them ranch over in Mexico. Because to you an Apache must live on the reservation in New Mexico because Apache are not dynamic to you and you think of them as one group, when in reality the Apache were a bunch of independent families living sometimes hundreds of miles apart. 

Apaches even fought each other. The Gila Apache were enemies of my dads tribe the Mescalero / Lipan / Jumano / Red Mud people near Presidio Texas. And if you look up all of the Apache near Presidio Texas you will see that they all look Mexican - dark eyes, dark skin, sharp features, short stature. 

But you don’t understand that Native and Mexican culture intertwined the same way Natives in America listen to Hard Rock and drink Miller Light. And that there are many people at the border you would simply call Mexican whose culture is richer than that. But to you they are just Mexicans.

So because you want to call me Chicano or Mexican or White sometimes, I will be whoever you want me to be. Because it’s better than having your derail every thread I make because you have a hard on for annoying me. 

And if you want to argue more, post in my other thread that is titled— Let’s Go JJITSU!

I have jinx this argument based on this post ....waiting in Jitsus counter 

8/27/19 2:45 AM
9/30/09

Don’t look at me lil’ Puppet!!!

8/27/19 2:49 AM
9/30/09

8/27/19 2:52 AM
9/30/09

Edited: 8/27/19 3:31 AM
7/15/04

JJitsu says the "Mexicans" killed off indians. Sure, the Spaniards and then the morphed into Mexicans killed indigenous. 

But modern day Mexicans are Indian (indigenous) mixed with European white blood. Most Mexicans are mixed, and of course you also have some that are pure indigenous or white. All are Mexican. 

Jinx can be native (or indigenous) Apache and also Mexican if his relatives lived in Mexico. 

And if his relatives lived in the US then he would be native American and also "American" from the US.

8/27/19 3:58 AM
1/1/01
ttt
8/27/19 6:56 AM
3/25/19

Jinxy,  dont let these fools upset you. They're not on your level.  

Have you ever watched the shield?  Loooots of Cholo's on that show! 

8/27/19 9:00 AM
3/4/12
HoneyGlazedJinx -

For those who don’t know what a cholo is, did you see Training Day with Denzel? Ok so it’s the Mexican dudes. Those are cholos. Kind of hollywoodized but yeah. 

What are these faggots even doing? They are trying to make you think they are tough. Yet the young ones are 5 feet and weigh 98 pounds and the men are 5 feet and 270 pounds wearing a T-shirt and shorts so big they look like MuMus. 

So what else are they good for?

• They tag up my neighborhood. Then we paint over it and then they tag it up a week later. It’s a relentless game of who is going to give up painting first.
  • They walk around looking for cars to break into. 
  • They stand around high or drunk or both. Again trying to look tough. Trying to intimidate but they are all broken down ass men. 
  • They have kids who they never see from 5 women who think they are pieces of shit (newsflash you dumb bitches, bad boys are pieces of shit, surprise). But these dumb hoes think they can change a guy named Sniper.
  • They don’t do anything to make their neighborhood better.

Fuck all cholos, right in the ass, with a giant Marty Poppins umbrella!

I've never been to a place like the one depicted in "Training Day'' in person  but I almost agree with you, you can say the same about a lot of black and white dudes that live in poverty as well, they become a product of their own environment. 

That doesn't explain the short stature though.