3.5 Grams for $20

7.0 grams for $35

14  grams for $55

28. Grams for $75

Strain at the moment is cherry blossom

15% CBD

Good smoke and taste great. 15% CBD is a decently high content

I accept cash app venmo and zelle

I have given samples and taken orders on the OG before, so if anyone wants to show up and vouch for me thanks in advance

You ship to all 50, is there a minimum?

I've got a family member that really needs to try it but no longer could get it for whatever reason, I'd like to help them out. 

1/8th for free shipping but If u want a gram and pay shipping sure why not

It would definitely be more than a g, just curious as to minimum in general. I'd like them to try it and see how it goes. 

13 days ago
8/31/15
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

I would like to offer my wares for sale

3.5 Grams for $20

7.0 grams for $35

14  grams for $55

28. Grams for $75

15% CBD

I have given samples and taken orders on the OG before, so if anyone wants to show up and vouch for me thanks in advance

I've got a family member that really needs to try it but no longer could get it for whatever reason, I'd like to help them out. 

It would definitely be more than a g, just curious as to minimum in general. I'd like them to try it and see how it goes. 

I can do an 1/8th for $20 and split it up between 2 or 3 strains of that works for you

13 days ago
12/22/10
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
NewEraNik -

Do you have a website?

I don't sell the flower online, square will shut me down asap

I know a guy that specializes in CBD merchant accounts (he also has a different type of processing for regular weed).  You'll probably want to get something like that if you want to sell online.

Does this get you high at all?  Is there an advantage to getting the flower as opposed to the other forms it's available in?

13 days ago
8/31/15
quality -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
NewEraNik -

Do you have a website?

I don't sell the flower online, square will shut me down asap

I know a guy that specializes in CBD merchant accounts (he also has a different type of processing for regular weed).  You'll probably want to get something like that if you want to sell online.

Does this get you high at all?  Is there an advantage to getting the flower as opposed to the other forms it's available in?

It's mild on the psychedelic effects, flower gives immediate relief but for a shorter duration.

Send me a pm with your friends payment processor company, I'll take a look

13 days ago
12/22/10

I don't have regular PM powers but I remember you sold me some projectors last year so I sent a message off of that.

I had bought a CBD liquid and it didn't do anything.  I'd like to try out the flower though.  PM sent.

10 days ago
8/31/15
quality -

I don't have regular PM powers but I remember you sold me some projectors last year so I sent a message off of that.

I had bought a CBD liquid and it didn't do anything.  I'd like to try out the flower though.  PM sent.

Shipped today

10 days ago
3/30/14
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

3.5 Grams for $20

7.0 grams for $35

14  grams for $55

28. Grams for $75

15% CBD

I can do an 1/8th for $20 and split it up between 2 or 3 strains of that works for you

What strains do you have/whats the difference in benefits?  I was paralyzed years ago so anything for back/joint pain type stuff would be amazing

10 days ago
8/31/15
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

3.5 Grams for $20

7.0 grams for $35

14  grams for $55

28. Grams for $75

15% CBD

What strains do you have/whats the difference in benefits?  I was paralyzed years ago so anything for back/joint pain type stuff would be amazing

I have cherry blossom right now, I was supposed to get orphan and Cinco but I'm pretty sure them summa bitches got took in the mail. They've been in Co. For 2 weeks now and no update on the tracking. I have some mammoth coming Monday. So today just the cherry blossom. It looks and smokes very well

10 days ago
10/19/12

this looks like pm to me....
10 days ago
9/12/05

How does it work for workout recovery?  Stress and anxiety relief?  Is there something unique about your flower, or can it be found easily in other stores? 

I'm just now starting to research this, and I may be interested in buying some from you. 

10 days ago
3/30/14
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

3.5 Grams for $20

7.0 grams for $35

14  grams for $55

28. Grams for $75

15% CBD

I have cherry blossom right now, I was supposed to get orphan and Cinco but I'm pretty sure them summa bitches got took in the mail. They've been in Co. For 2 weeks now and no update on the tracking. I have some mammoth coming Monday. So today just the cherry blossom. It looks and smokes very well

Word.  Definitely want to grab an oz from you but only have paypal right now.  Ill get around to signing up for something else soon

If you happen to have paypal I can send it as friends/family to avoid any fees 

10 days ago
10/5/11

How do you feel about the latest info the FDA came out with about CBD being harmful to the liver? I work for a CBD company and some are pretty nervous. I like and take CBD myself but seems like the FDA is starting to crack down on it for whatever reason. 

10 days ago
7/29/13

INterested

10 days ago
4/29/09

Lol fuck no , thats almost as high as weed prices, I wish you the best but this is craziness.  It’s not even a thing, it’s bs, and I’ve been smoking herb for 20+ years.

10 days ago
3/20/12
Thai Dye - 

How do you feel about the latest info the FDA came out with about CBD being harmful to the liver? I work for a CBD company and some are pretty nervous. I like and take CBD myself but seems like the FDA is starting to crack down on it for whatever reason. 

FDA could be pulling a move for big pharma by crushing an up and coming competitor

just saying

10 days ago
4/5/07
Mountain Medic -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
Mountain Medic -

Ive never tried cbd because I'm just so paranoid about testing positive.

Talk me into it. Please.

Do you want me to tell you the truth or take your money?

You will piss hot with flower or any full spectrum products.

Isolates are meh. They work ok if you dab or vape em but the full spec is much better (isolates have 0 thc)

Thats pretty much my understanding.

You are a good man.

I was totally expecting some fluff in his anawer, but I’m glad he’s shooting straight. 

I can also tell you that I’ve been to several commercial grows and quality control is all over the place. Even though there is testing, tons of paperwork and tracking (including a bar code tag on every plant in the field) you can’t be certain what you are getting. I’ve personally seen tags get lost on whole trays of seedlings, and then a best guess be made as to which strain it was. Then later when your row has half the plants going to flower weeks before the others, you start to try to figure out which is which. 

Two neighboring farms grew supposedly the same variety of a CBD strain, one got something like 9% CBD and the other farm tested at less than 1%. 

I also know people producing edibles that are kind of figuring it out as they go. It’s still the Wild West, so if your job tests, don’t risk it for a CBD product. 

8 days ago
8/31/15

I tried to reply to all PM's but you know this app....

2 new strains came in

Orphan & Variety #5

Variety has the best nose. Smells sooo good

8 days ago
1/1/01

So you’re a weed dealer then?

Mark

8 days ago
6/8/10
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

3.5 Grams for $20

7.0 grams for $35

14  grams for $55

28. Grams for $75

15% CBD

Good deal, how should I contact you? 

8 days ago
6/8/10
GenericAmerican -
Mountain Medic -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
Mountain Medic -

Ive never tried cbd because I'm just so paranoid about testing positive.

Talk me into it. Please.

Do you want me to tell you the truth or take your money?

You will piss hot with flower or any full spectrum products.

Isolates are meh. They work ok if you dab or vape em but the full spec is much better (isolates have 0 thc)

Thats pretty much my understanding.

You are a good man.

I was totally expecting some fluff in his anawer, but I’m glad he’s shooting straight. 

I can also tell you that I’ve been to several commercial grows and quality control is all over the place. Even though there is testing, tons of paperwork and tracking (including a bar code tag on every plant in the field) you can’t be certain what you are getting. I’ve personally seen tags get lost on whole trays of seedlings, and then a best guess be made as to which strain it was. Then later when your row has half the plants going to flower weeks before the others, you start to try to figure out which is which. 

Two neighboring farms grew supposedly the same variety of a CBD strain, one got something like 9% CBD and the other farm tested at less than 1%. 

I also know people producing edibles that are kind of figuring it out as they go. It’s still the Wild West, so if your job tests, don’t risk it for a CBD product. 

CBD strains are tricky, I've done quite a bit breeding and growing on both a personal and commercial level. My brothers fnl owns a large operation in Oregon but I haven't been in awhile and my brother is in Texas now. 

8 days ago
8/31/15
Mark1 -

So you’re a weed dealer then?

Mark

It's CBD flower

-Not a weed dealer

8 days ago
8/31/15
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

3.5 Grams for $20

7.0 grams for $35

14  grams for $55

28. Grams for $75

15% CBD

Good deal, how should I contact you? 

Pm is good