^Hawaiian punch. Very good nose and taste

12/7/19 4:51 PM
8/31/15

12/7/19 4:52 PM
8/31/15

^ Orphan Flower. Very nice smooth pine taste & smell

12/7/19 5:58 PM
8/31/15

Hawaiian Punch has a nice calming effect. Just smoke a gram in a white owl. Probably my favorite strain. The orphan is a close second

12/7/19 6:21 PM
5/8/13

It looks great..... but if it doesn’t get me stoned, it’s pointless to me. 

12/7/19 6:34 PM
3/13/18
Pat Giles -

this looks like pm to me....

I don’t think so- not based on that pic at least. 

I think it’s reflection and just trichs you’re looking at. Wpm looks more spiderweb-y up close from my experience 

12/7/19 6:56 PM
5/28/10

Hey 607 shittin. I have a cbd question.  If a close fren of mine grew a bunch of cbd hemp and is having trouble selling it. Any advice.? He is farmer not store owner

12/7/19 7:07 PM
8/31/15
The Wizzle -

Hey 607 shittin. I have a cbd question.  If a close fren of mine grew a bunch of cbd hemp and is having trouble selling it. Any advice.? He is farmer not store owner

Have him call me. I can broker a deal for him

12/7/19 10:42 PM
8/31/15
The_Pundits_Ghost -
Pat Giles -

this looks like pm to me....

I don’t think so- not based on that pic at least. 

I think it’s reflection and just trichs you’re looking at. Wpm looks more spiderweb-y up close from my experience 

Thats first pic is cherry blossom

12/8/19 1:54 AM
4/29/09

Brah this is some ass.  If people buy it they are retarded but that doesn’t mean they won’t I guess ha.

12/8/19 2:42 AM
10/29/13
Chomas -

Brah this is some ass.  If people buy it they are retarded but that doesn’t mean they won’t I guess ha.

You should probably make 3 or 4 more post to get the attention and reaction you want seeings how your first 2 post didn't.

12/8/19 4:37 AM
5/28/10
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
The Wizzle -

Have him call me. I can broker a deal for him

Cool.will do. Is there a contact info on this thread?

12/8/19 12:29 PM
4/29/09
JonJonesBone -
Chomas -

You should probably make 3 or 4 more post to get the attention and reaction you want seeings how your first 2 post didn't.

Sorry chief just hate to see people get finessed , not looking for acknowledgement just want to make sure people think twice.

12/8/19 12:35 PM
10/19/12
Chomas -
JonJonesBone -
Chomas -

Sorry chief just hate to see people get finessed , not looking for acknowledgement just want to make sure people think twice.

Cbd has benefits. None of them as good as thc but still. You won't piss hot at your corporate job If you smoke this.

12/8/19 1:11 PM
12/17/09
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Cool. 

Question for ya- why CBD as opposed to regular thc strains?  I’m guessing it’s not a $ thing...

Cbd is better for the body, thc is just an intoxicant. It's also legal in all 50 states + PR

I don't understand the $ question

As someone who has smoked for 25 years, grown for over 15,  and made my own concentrates and extracts for over 10...

CBD oil is for soccer moms and suckers. That's not to say there isn't some medicinal anti-inflammatory attributes to it, but that's cannabis as a whole, not limited to just CBD, which is just one of 113 cannabanoids found within the plant.

You guys go on and believe what you want, I'm not trying to sell you shit, I have no reason to lie. CBD is a LEGAL CORPORATE LOOPHOLE to sell cannabis snakeoil lol. And commerical growers are laughing their asses off to the bank, making money off parts of plants like fan leaves, and stems, that they would normally discard. Why discard anything, when you can make a mostly placebo extract and sell it to people for good money, legally. The hustle is real.

Again, that's not to say that some CBD creams, salves, tinctures, etc., don't work as an anti-inflammatory aid, with possible mild pain relieving properties, but the idea that it helps with anxiety, ptsd, etc., is comical to me. 

Smoke cannabis with THC like a grown up, or simply don't at all. CBD is the equivalent of a non-alcoholic beer.

"CBD is better for the body"... Based on what facts? Some corporate test study? lol. Fuck outta here clownshoes. Good luck with your business though, I'm sure it'll do well, trendy suckers are a dime a dozen.

I normally wouldn't say a word, because I don't give a shit, but don't think everyone here is a mark.

Vintage Salesman GIF by Challenger - Find & Share on GIPHY

12/8/19 4:26 PM
8/31/15
AngryGerbil -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Cool. 

Question for ya- why CBD as opposed to regular thc strains?  I’m guessing it’s not a $ thing...

Cbd is better for the body, thc is just an intoxicant. It's also legal in all 50 states + PR

I don't understand the $ question

As someone who has smoked for 25 years, grown for over 15,  and made my own concentrates and extracts for over 10...

CBD oil is for soccer moms and suckers. That's not to say there isn't some medicinal anti-inflammatory attributes to it, but that's cannabis as a whole, not limited to just CBD, which is just one of 113 cannabanoids found within the plant.

You guys go on and believe what you want, I'm not trying to sell you shit, I have no reason to lie. CBD is a LEGAL CORPORATE LOOPHOLE to sell cannabis snakeoil lol. And commerical growers are laughing their asses off to the bank, making money off parts of plants like fan leaves, and stems, that they would normally discard. Why discard anything, when you can make a mostly placebo extract and sell it to people for good money, legally. The hustle is real.

Again, that's not to say that some CBD creams, salves, tinctures, etc., don't work as an anti-inflammatory aid, with possible mild pain relieving properties, but the idea that it helps with anxiety, ptsd, etc., is comical to me. 

Smoke cannabis with THC like a grown up, or simply don't at all. CBD is the equivalent of a non-alcoholic beer.

"CBD is better for the body"... Based on what facts? Some corporate test study? lol. Fuck outta here clownshoes. Good luck with your business though, I'm sure it'll do well, trendy suckers are a dime a dozen.

I normally wouldn't say a word, because I don't give a shit, but don't think everyone here is a mark.

Vintage Salesman GIF by Challenger - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm sorry your so angry :(

But can you show me the studies on Delta 9 thc being the only beneficial compound in cannabis. I think your anger fuelled rant is kind of off the mark.

But to each their own

12/8/19 4:36 PM
4/15/16

What if you smoked this? Does anything happen?

12/8/19 4:57 PM
6/25/18
Hashtag - 

its like diet weed as you do get slightly high from the small amounts of thc in it
12/8/19 5:23 PM
8/31/15
Dough Boy -
Hashtag - 

its like diet weed as you do get slightly high from the small amounts of thc in it

We'll put, I will agree with that it's like diet weed.

12/8/19 6:12 PM
6/25/18
607_Shittin_Pancakes - 
Dough Boy -
Hashtag - 

We'll put, I will agree with that it's like diet weed.

hempflower is perfect for someone who gets anxiety when smoking regular marijuana.

My BIL loves the stuff because he used to get paranoid and have anxiety attacks when he smoked high thc buds. With hemplflower he gets pretty stoned without the anxiety or paranoia.
12/9/19 2:53 PM
12/22/10

Got my order in the mail today.  I smoked it and I'm so high right now.  Just kidding I haven't tried it.  I'll probably smoke some when I'm in pain from the gym and see if that relieves any pain at all.  I figured it's a good experiment since I don't like the high from regular weed.

12/9/19 7:22 PM
6/8/10
Hashtag -

I haven't tried his but I bought some cbd flower in Colorado that was 15% cbd and 3% thc and got just as high as normal. 

12/9/19 7:24 PM
6/8/10
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -
jasperb -
607_Shittin_Pancakes -

I would like to offer my wares for sale

3.5 Grams for $20

7.0 grams for $35

14  grams for $55

28. Grams for $75

Strain at the moment is cherry blossom

15% CBD

Good smoke and taste great. 15% CBD is a decently high content

I accept cash app venmo and zelle

I have given samples and taken orders on the OG before, so if anyone wants to show up and vouch for me thanks in advance

You ship to all 50, is there a minimum?

I've got a family member that really needs to try it but no longer could get it for whatever reason, I'd like to help them out. 

1/8th for free shipping but If u want a gram and pay shipping sure why not

It would definitely be more than a g, just curious as to minimum in general. I'd like them to try it and see how it goes. 

I can do an 1/8th for $20 and split it up between 2 or 3 strains of that works for you

Good deal, how should I contact you? 

Pm is good

I guess we need to be friends or something, it won't let me 

12/9/19 10:04 PM
12/27/06

Subba cBD dubb