OtherGround Forums I Work With A Trans Woman And A Muslim.

9/18/19 3:34 PM
11/8/09

They’re both real good people. 

The muslim guy is on the tools with us. He’s pretty weak at the trade, but he’s a great guy and funny as heck. We just give him the joe jobs and keep him out of the way. 

The trani is in the office with one of the most important jobs that keeps us safe and from being electrocuted into a pile of ash. I have to spend a few days with her in a couple of weeks for some training. She’s really nice, but always a little guarded. The guys that have been here a while knew her when she was a guy so sometimes they slip up and call her by her old name, but she’s always pretty patient and just goes with it. 

Ive worked with muslims before, but this is the first trani I’ve ever spent much time with. 

I like them both very much.

9/18/19 3:35 PM
5/26/14

Haha!

- Nelson

9/18/19 3:36 PM
1/1/01

Bang away dude..that would be quite a threesome

Edited: 9/18/19 3:41 PM
11/20/13

You mean they aren't monsters trying to destroy America? Sounds like you've been taken in by the liberal media. May Trump have mercy on your soul.

9/18/19 3:41 PM
11/8/09
ksacs revenge -

You mean they aren't monsters trying to destroy America? Sounds like you've been taken in by the liberal media. May Trump have mercy on your soul.

I’m Canadian you nincompoop. 

9/18/19 3:43 PM
11/8/09
jimmy23 -

I’m not sure I’d enjoy that. He’s pretty short and I like my men tall with broad shoulders. She’s just got little boobs and a skinny ass, again not really what I’m attracted to. 

9/18/19 3:44 PM
12/2/18

I know many Muslims. They are good people. I have heard them getting angry and sad when some muslim terrorist causes something bad to non-muslims. 

I do not know any tranny but i know they can not all possibly be what media presents. 

I hope OG gets more tolerant.

9/18/19 3:45 PM
11/20/13
King Trav -
ksacs revenge -

Oh, trying to destroy Canads then? Is that better? May Trump have mercy on your soul.

9/18/19 3:47 PM
6/30/14
I work with at least two trans people

We have gender neutral bathrooms at my work

Company is a big sponsor in the local pride parade
9/18/19 3:49 PM
6/30/14
probably have Muslims employed there too, I dunno
Edited: 9/18/19 3:50 PM
12/10/09
King Trav -

The muslim guy is on the tools with us. He’s pretty weak at the trade, but he’s a great guy and funny as heck. We just give him the joe jobs and keep him out of the way. 

The trani is in the office with one of the most important jobs that keeps us safe and from being electrocuted into a pile of ash. I have to spend a few days with her in a couple of weeks for some training. She’s really nice, but always a little guarded. The guys that have been here a while knew her when she was a guy so sometimes they slip up and call her by her old name, but she’s always pretty patient and just goes with it. 

Ive worked with muslims before, but this is the first trani I’ve ever spent much time with. 

When you’re working with the tranny, lean in and whisper “there’s something different about you, I just can’t put my finger in it.”

hillarity will ensue, start thinking about where to spend the extra money from that raise. 

9/18/19 3:51 PM
11/9/04
Fan of Fanboys - I work with at least two trans people

Congrats, faggot
9/18/19 3:52 PM
7/31/09

muslims are alright so long as they dont just stop everything to throw down their rug to face mecca.

trannies, im sure i could work with one. I just wouldnt enjoy it as much as working with a normal person.

9/18/19 3:52 PM
1/1/01

I have a couple of trans customers.  One I though was just a giant ass woman until I was corrected.  So I have no probs with calling her 'her' and using her correct name. 

The other I knew as a guy first and for the life of me cannot stop saying 'he'.  No problem with the new name.

9/18/19 3:54 PM
9/12/05
ksacs revenge - 

Well it's not like he talked to them about their politics, did he?

9/18/19 3:54 PM
6/30/14
4pdboxing - 
Fan of Fanboys - I work with at least two trans people

Congrats, faggot

thanks, it is a great company to work for. my compensation and benefits package is amazing

most years it is listed in the forbes 500 best places in the country to work for. I hope to stay there until I retire.
9/18/19 3:55 PM
6/30/14
also, you would be extremely jealous of the gender neutral bathrooms. huge, single use, tons of them so always one available. we still have the traditional mens and womens bathrooms that are multi stall but I never use those anymore. privacy is awesome
9/18/19 3:57 PM
1/1/01
ksacs revenge - 
King Trav -
ksacs revenge -

Oh, trying to destroy Canads then? Is that better? May Trump have mercy on your soul.

9/18/19 3:57 PM
1/1/01
King Trav -
jimmy23 -

I’m not sure I’d enjoy that. He’s pretty short and I like my men tall with broad shoulders. She’s just got little boobs and a skinny ass, again not really what I’m attracted to. 

What are ya, some kid of faygo?

9/18/19 4:00 PM
9/26/11
scrapdo -
King Trav -

When you’re working with the tranny, lean in and whisper “there’s something different about you, I just can’t put my finger in it.”

hillarity will ensue, start thinking about where to spend the extra money from that raise. 

Fuck that's funny. Bravo

9/18/19 4:08 PM
3/20/15
King Trav - 

How does it keep you from getting electrocuted ?

9/18/19 4:09 PM
4/27/18

My girlfriend’s sister used to be her brother.  I met her after the whole transition.  She’s cool as fuck and isn’t some SJW and we’ve gone shooting and stuff.  

9/18/19 4:10 PM
8/7/19
ksacs revenge - 
King Trav -
ksacs revenge -

Oh look kids, it's that guy who makes up silly cliches for the opposition and then mocks the points he invented!

LOL, not a good look.

Le Shat
©
9/18/19 4:10 PM
12/15/11

Congratulations for the positive attitude.

Thank you!

9/18/19 4:12 PM
4/19/09
RhinoHog -
King Trav - 

How does it keep you from getting electrocuted ?

Uses the penis to ground him.