tonight.

That might be a man.
11/21/19 3:34 PM
4/9/19
Lazarus -
JayMan - 

tonight.

That might be a man.

You sure you know the difference between a man and woman?

11/21/19 3:35 PM
4/9/19

a man?
11/21/19 3:36 PM
4/9/19
lifeofjaze -
JayMan -
Pencil Neck -
JayMan - 

Breakfast in medellin...lol. 60 for 2 hours. I'll be honest, I've had enough for a day or two. I'm gonna chill for the rest of the day.

So do these Colombian gals who are seeking arrangements speak English or did you have to learn Spanish in order to iron out the arrangements?

My Spanish is pretty good.   Most speak very little English.  they will use Google translate of there is any confusion.

FYI....most women here do bj with no condom.   Condom on during sex.    You can finish wherever you want.   They don't rush you.   They legitimately seem to enjoy my company.   Very friendly, and sweet women.  Very different than in the USA.

Can I bring one home 

You'd have to propose to her and wait 4-6 months for a fiance visa.

11/21/19 4:50 PM
1/1/01

What if he adopts her instead?

11/21/19 5:13 PM
2/28/13

If that's a man, I'm officially gay 

11/21/19 5:29 PM
12/13/11
JayMan -

a man?

nice looking young lady. would like to cum in her mouth. too bad they don't have a ton of Latina in canada. I love them. 

Edited: 11/21/19 6:19 PM
2/12/14
JayMan -
Pencil Neck -
JayMan - 

Breakfast in medellin...lol. 60 for 2 hours. I'll be honest, I've had enough for a day or two. I'm gonna chill for the rest of the day.

So do these Colombian gals who are seeking arrangements speak English or did you have to learn Spanish in order to iron out the arrangements?

My Spanish is pretty good.   Most speak very little English.  they will use Google translate of there is any confusion.

FYI....most women here do bj with no condom.   Condom on during sex.    You can finish wherever you want.   They don't rush you.   They legitimately seem to enjoy my company.   Very friendly, and sweet women.  Very different than in the USA.

Do girls on SA ask you to put on a condomn? Out off the all girls I been with in SA only had one tell me to put one on for BJ. I have had girls swallow my loads also. My worst experience on SA was a girl refusing to blow and and a few who took off after one blowing one load. 

11/21/19 8:15 PM
1/1/01
scrapdo -
j-money -

I'm down in Mexico. 55 for 3 hours for this one. Hell of a bargain.

55 is a good price, but how much did you spend in feed?

How dare you disrespect Floppy!

11/21/19 9:50 PM
6/3/11
JayMan -

FYI....not hijacking your thread man.   I'm actually posting this for you.

Que mas pues? I live half the year in Pereira. I just come back the US for work. I'll be back home in January. You should come down. 

11/21/19 10:07 PM
10/25/08

Wow....Colombia looks pretty damn impressive!

11/22/19 12:21 AM
4/9/19
Windy City -
JayMan -
Pencil Neck -
JayMan - 

Do girls on SA ask you to put on a condomn? Out off the all girls I been with in SA only had one tell me to put one on for BJ. I have had girls swallow my loads also. My worst experience on SA was a girl refusing to blow and and a few who took off after one blowing one load. 

In Colombia, every woman I've spoken too demands one.   Bj, never.   Sex.  Always.  Most let you finish anywhere you want within reason.  A few ask for the face/mouth.

Medellin is awesome.  The women are great, but the food, music, and the atmosphere are great too.   Every night is like a Friday.  Happy people enjoying life.

11/22/19 7:24 PM
9/18/12

More. Thread never die please 

11/22/19 7:38 PM
8/26/02

Is this were I sign up for JayMan's newsletter?

11/22/19 8:00 PM
9/13/12
Lazarus -
JayMan - 

tonight.

That might be a man.

I'm straight but if that's a man I'd suck that dick all day.

11/22/19 8:01 PM
9/13/12
JayMan -

a man?

Damn nice.

11/23/19 1:09 AM
1/1/01
Lazarus -
JayMan - 

tonight.

That might be a man.

fuckin a hope so, the best of both worlds.

11/23/19 9:03 AM
9/2/11
Vindell -
Windy City -
TequilaYuen -

How much is each girl costing you on average

Average is probably about 250. I paid 400 once and the majority take 200-400.

$250 x 18 is $4,500. That is just if it was $250 and you are saying 200-400. That is sad and nothing to brag about. You spent at the very least $4,500 in 4 months to bang hookers and go home alone.

I bet you're one of those that says women are horrible and you should never marry. Stuff like this makes me appreciate even more what I have with my wife.  You spents thousands to sleep with a person that does not care about you. In the last 4 months I had a 22nd  wedding anniversary, I was sick and it was nice to have someone care for me, had some big things in my life that I did not go through alone but with a partner in my life, and much more.

Point is todays males need to stop only thinking about life with their dick. This guy is spending thousands just to get laid and yet there is so much more out there. All the money he has spent they could not care less about him but even in my drunkiness if I crawled into bed I could feel the warmth of a women.

Having a sex life that is about one night stands or even worse paying for sex is nothing to cheer for.

U sound so fuking clingy and dependent on another person. Y r u pissing in this mans soup? Marriage is not for everyone. Y should we all conform to social norms? He spends that kind of cash because he can. Dont hate. 

11/23/19 11:46 AM
12/1/12
lane887 -
Vindell -
Windy City -
TequilaYuen -

$250 x 18 is $4,500. That is just if it was $250 and you are saying 200-400. That is sad and nothing to brag about. You spent at the very least $4,500 in 4 months to bang hookers and go home alone.

I bet you're one of those that says women are horrible and you should never marry. Stuff like this makes me appreciate even more what I have with my wife.  You spents thousands to sleep with a person that does not care about you. In the last 4 months I had a 22nd  wedding anniversary, I was sick and it was nice to have someone care for me, had some big things in my life that I did not go through alone but with a partner in my life, and much more.

Point is todays males need to stop only thinking about life with their dick. This guy is spending thousands just to get laid and yet there is so much more out there. All the money he has spent they could not care less about him but even in my drunkiness if I crawled into bed I could feel the warmth of a women.

Having a sex life that is about one night stands or even worse paying for sex is nothing to cheer for.

U sound so fuking clingy and dependent on another person. Y r u pissing in this mans soup? Marriage is not for everyone. Y should we all conform to social norms? He spends that kind of cash because he can. Dont hate. 

Also, $4500 is like a month or half a month's disposable income for some people. Not a big deal. keep up the good work OP.

Edited: 11/23/19 3:00 PM
4/9/19

Last one.  I've been taking it easy.   Really busy the first few days.   Ended up at 12 in 6 days counting the two sisters at once.  This is the girl I'll hang out with tonight.   There are prettier but I dig her hair and she speaks English well.  Her body is great too.   

11/23/19 3:01 PM
4/9/19

11/23/19 3:02 PM
4/9/19

11/23/19 3:32 PM
6/14/12
lane887 -
Vindell -
Windy City -
TequilaYuen -

Yeah. The jealousy in subtext is transparent. 

Close minded, dork who wants to push his miserable world view on everyone else. 

We get it, hombre. You re married, co-dependent and overcompensating.

I always love it when adults try to tell others how to spend THEIR money, though. It will always be Hilarious to me  that people like this actually exist. 

11/23/19 4:29 PM
4/17/15

We went from sugar baby v whores to straight out beaner pay for play in 15 pages

11/23/19 4:35 PM
3/15/15

I would like to go there and find one girl and pay her for two weeks. Raw dog and all since I can't use jimmy hats. But keep it to a couple girls each trip.