OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

11/24/19 12:53 PM
2/12/14
Neil McCauley -
JayMan -
Neil McCauley -
HotSteppa - I would like to go there and find one girl and pay her for two weeks. Raw dog and all since I can't use jimmy hats. But keep it to a couple girls each trip.

Jimmy hats are lame. rather not even have sex if I gotta wear one. what's the point of wearing a condom if you're going to get a condom less bj anyway? you can get herpes clymidia gonnarhea etc. from a condom less blowjob just the same as vaginal sex. and hiv from vaginal sex is nearly impossible to get. and if you're one of these foreign countries you can get a girl pregnant and not worry about her tracking you down for child support. why wear one? 

Maybe you are wearing the wrong size/fit.  

Google how to measure yourself and select a proper condom.   All of my life I hated them.   I couldn't finish.  I did some googling and measuring.  There are websites to help with this that will recommend brands based on size.  Normal condoms are too small for many guys.    Magnums aren't much bigger.   You need room around the head.   I bought "kimono XL" condoms based on my research and I don't have a problem wearing condoms now.

Could you really live with yourself if you did that?  Condemning some poor girl to a life of struggle?  Single mothers are fucked in these places.   With a gringo baby many locals would look down on her.  Most foreigners wouldn't want her. There is no welfare or food stamps.   Could you do that to your own child?   Personally, I couldn't.  But I've had a vasectomy so it's not an issue for me.

the whole point of a condom is to prevent STDs and pregnancy. if you are getting blown with no condom and you're sterile, why would you wear one? cant get them pregnant and you have the same std risk. 

And I could definitely live with myself. I have elite athletic and intellectual genetics. I would be giving them essentially a lottery ticket. Also, for narcissistic purposes, I'd like to have as much of my DNA spread across the planet and passed on; kinda like a modern day genghis Khan but without the raping or pillaging. 

I don't think blow jobs give you even close to the same risk.

I wouldn't fuck any girl without a condomn unless it is an LTR.

Even with a condomn fucking all these girls in a short time scares me. Herpes scares me the most, being that condomns will be least protective against that.

11/24/19 2:10 PM
6/14/12
Windy City -
Neil McCauley -
JayMan -
Neil McCauley -
HotSteppa - I would like to go there and find one girl and pay her for two weeks. Raw dog and all since I can't use jimmy hats. But keep it to a couple girls each trip.

Jimmy hats are lame. rather not even have sex if I gotta wear one. what's the point of wearing a condom if you're going to get a condom less bj anyway? you can get herpes clymidia gonnarhea etc. from a condom less blowjob just the same as vaginal sex. and hiv from vaginal sex is nearly impossible to get. and if you're one of these foreign countries you can get a girl pregnant and not worry about her tracking you down for child support. why wear one? 

Google how to measure yourself and select a proper condom.   All of my life I hated them.   I couldn't finish.  I did some googling and measuring.  There are websites to help with this that will recommend brands based on size.  Normal condoms are too small for many guys.    Magnums aren't much bigger.   You need room around the head.   I bought "kimono XL" condoms based on my research and I don't have a problem wearing condoms now.

Could you really live with yourself if you did that?  Condemning some poor girl to a life of struggle?  Single mothers are fucked in these places.   With a gringo baby many locals would look down on her.  Most foreigners wouldn't want her. There is no welfare or food stamps.   Could you do that to your own child?   Personally, I couldn't.  But I've had a vasectomy so it's not an issue for me.

the whole point of a condom is to prevent STDs and pregnancy. if you are getting blown with no condom and you're sterile, why would you wear one? cant get them pregnant and you have the same std risk. 

And I could definitely live with myself. I have elite athletic and intellectual genetics. I would be giving them essentially a lottery ticket. Also, for narcissistic purposes, I'd like to have as much of my DNA spread across the planet and passed on; kinda like a modern day genghis Khan but without the raping or pillaging. 

Even with a condomn fucking all these girls in a short time scares me. Herpes scares me the most, being that condomns will be least protective against that.

Meh. Its worth the risk imo. Yolo!

11/24/19 3:53 PM
4/9/19
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Windy City -
Neil McCauley -
JayMan -
Neil McCauley -

Meh. Its worth the risk imo. Yolo!

Exactly 

11/24/19 4:27 PM
12/13/11
Windy City -
Neil McCauley -
JayMan -
Neil McCauley -

you can get all the std from blowjob. and you can get herpes having sex with condom. dont delude yourself. its passed on through skin shedding not fluid. 

11/24/19 4:34 PM
5/2/02
Neil McCauley -
Windy City -
Neil McCauley -
JayMan -
Neil McCauley -

you can get all the std from blowjob. and you can get herpes having sex with condom. dont delude yourself. its passed on through skin shedding not fluid. 

Oral transfer of herpes is also quite common.  They have a cold sore or about to get one and are shedding the virus?  Welcome to herpville.  

Edited: 11/24/19 4:47 PM
6/14/12
Neil McCauley -
Windy City -
Neil McCauley -
JayMan -
Neil McCauley -

He acknowledges that in the post you quoted. Most people over 15 i assume know condoms dont prevent std transmission. It states it quite clearly on the packaging. 

In my experience , you enjoy the ride and worry about the mileage later. Ive been lucky that ive dodged all the major vds. Got the clap once. prolly hpv. I assume herpes are in my future at some point. 

11/24/19 4:43 PM
12/13/11
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Neil McCauley -
Windy City -
Neil McCauley -
JayMan -
Neil McCauley -

He acknowledges that in the post you quoted. Most people over 15 i assume know condoms dont prevent std transmission. It states it quite clearly on the packaging. 

so these guys gotta start fucking these whores with no condom on. live a little! 

11/24/19 4:48 PM
6/14/12

H Phone Post

11/24/19 4:55 PM
12/13/11
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Neil McCauley -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
Neil McCauley -
Windy City -
Neil McCauley -
JayMan -
Neil McCauley -

so these guys gotta start fucking these whores with no condom on. live a little! 

Preaching to the choir. 

10 days of doxycycline  never hurt anyone. 

11/24/19 5:10 PM
3/15/15
lane887 -

Cant wear jimmies? Please elaborate.

Never been able to for a few reasons. Firstly, I am an anteater and when the skin moves they come off, no matter how tight and far they are rolled down. Secondly are more importantly, I can't maintain erections with the on. I've tried many times.I need a lot of stimulation to maintain and even without them it can be trying at best of times. Even with Cialis the longest I lasted with a dome was about 3 minutes top and then I started losing it, and the longest I lasted without Cialis was 90 seconds and then it came off. 

so anyone I am with I cannot use them, or will just get BJ.

11/24/19 8:24 PM
4/9/19
HotSteppa -
lane887 -

Never been able to for a few reasons. Firstly, I am an anteater and when the skin moves they come off, no matter how tight and far they are rolled down. Secondly are more importantly, I can't maintain erections with the on. I've tried many times.I need a lot of stimulation to maintain and even without them it can be trying at best of times. Even with Cialis the longest I lasted with a dome was about 3 minutes top and then I started losing it, and the longest I lasted without Cialis was 90 seconds and then it came off. 

You aren't wearing the correct condoms for your weiner.  

11/24/19 8:25 PM
1/26/17

how does this work, do you have to go dinner first and or have normal entertainment first like going out somewhere before the bed?

do you make them shower first since they are dirty?

11/24/19 8:41 PM
6/14/19

Any pictures of said sugar babies?

Or is thread is bad as OP is with women?

11/24/19 9:06 PM
2/12/14
Richardjohnson81 -

Any pictures of said sugar babies?

Or is thread is bad as OP is with women?

OP is bad with woman? lol

11/24/19 9:28 PM
3/14/04
HotSteppa - 
lane887 -

anteater here and I've never had a problem wearing them. Maybe my angry inch is slightly bigger than an inch but they're very tight on me and don't come off. Hell, they barely fit on me when I'm completely flaccid, much less when my angry inch is extremely angry.

An Austin Powers Penis Enlarger Pump may be in your future....
11/24/19 10:27 PM
9/2/11
HotSteppa -
lane887 -

My brotha, i can relate, have the same problem, but its the same train of thought that got me trouble, last month i came across this trojan brand called enzo that works, pretty thin, also have to change them out while im working it, when i nut in them and continue to fuk theyeither  break or slide off, 

11/24/19 10:29 PM
7/10/02
Windy City - 
NKcell -
Windy City -

What happen to those two clown earlier in the thread that said the girls they dealt with wouldn't fart in your face for 1 k. lol 

Im right here you moron. Ive been busy selling whores.

I sell whores to people like you , they're escorts not sugar babies. 

Theres a difference, im not sure why that is lost on you?

Sugar babies dont show up to strange dudes hotels and fuck for 200 dollars, that's a low level escort.

A a dime piece " sugar baby" hustle dudes for 100 of thousands.

Im not sure why this information offends you? Or you cant grasp that? You just use the wrong nomenclature bro, all good.

There all whores you moron, I don't understand why you can't comprehend that. 

A sugar baby is a whore

An escort is a whore

A street walker is a whore

a hooker is a whore

A sex provider is a whore

There are all whores. Quit putting these sugar babies on a pedestal. They are selling their pussies. The people who who giving 100k to sugar babies are fucking idiots.

I don't need you to sell me whores. I have a site it's called seekingarrangements.com. lol

What club do you manage or own? So us all your pics playa of all your 100k sugar babies.

Do you realize I could fuck the most famous pornstars you jerk off to for 1k and fuck them all for under 2k.

PS tonight I am going to fuck a college freshman and will blow 3-4 loads for 140 dollars. lol 

First meet I paid 300 second meet 140 third meet which is tonight 140. 

I don't doubt some morons ARE paying top dollars out there. But I'm with you, all the way. It's been near a decade since I've paid for sex but it was a superb 19 yo rebel, just as I like'em. Kind of gal probably from a reasonably wealthy upbringing but living out a rebellious phase to the max. Cost me only $120 for a damn great time. Hell I recall saying thanks at the end ha ha. I couldn't believe I said that, it just came out.

As for rubbers, no way I wouldn't wear one with a sex pro! But I've gone raw so many times with "amateurs". Stupidly dangerous but daaaaaaaaaamn pussy skin is awesome. It feels so good.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I can't believe we can go to the moon and back, all the technological tools, the mass destructive super high tech weapons... yet we're still stuck with damn condoms???? The company that comes with a STD-prevention/contraceptive/hardening cream would make BILLIONS. Why is it taking so long?
11/24/19 10:53 PM
4/9/19
Sprawl'n'Stall -
Windy City - 
NKcell -
Windy City -

What happen to those two clown earlier in the thread that said the girls they dealt with wouldn't fart in your face for 1 k. lol 

Sugar babies dont show up to strange dudes hotels and fuck for 200 dollars, that's a low level escort.

Im not sure why this information offends you? Or you cant grasp that? You just use the wrong nomenclature bro, all good.

A sugar baby is a whore

An escort is a whore

a hooker is a whore

There are all whores. Quit putting these sugar babies on a pedestal. They are selling their pussies. The people who who giving 100k to sugar babies are fucking idiots.

I don't need you to sell me whores. I have a site it's called seekingarrangements.com. lol

What club do you manage or own? So us all your pics playa of all your 100k sugar babies.

Do you realize I could fuck the most famous pornstars you jerk off to for 1k and fuck them all for under 2k.

PS tonight I am going to fuck a college freshman and will blow 3-4 loads for 140 dollars. lol 

I don't doubt some morons ARE paying top dollars out there. But I'm with you, all the way. It's been near a decade since I've paid for sex but it was a superb 19 yo rebel, just as I like'em. Kind of gal probably from a reasonably wealthy upbringing but living out a rebellious phase to the max. Cost me only $120 for a damn great time. Hell I recall saying thanks at the end ha ha. I couldn't believe I said that, it just came out.

As for rubbers, no way I wouldn't wear one with a sex pro! But I've gone raw so many times with "amateurs". Stupidly dangerous but daaaaaaaaaamn pussy skin is awesome. It feels so good.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I can't believe we can go to the moon and back, all the technological tools, the mass destructive super high tech weapons... yet we're still stuck with damn condoms???? The company that comes with a STD-prevention/contraceptive/hardening cream would make BILLIONS. Why is it taking so long?

Vasectomy homie.   Takes 15 minutes 

Edited: 11/24/19 11:09 PM
4/9/19
Sprawl'n'Stall -
Windy City - 
NKcell -
Windy City -

A sugar baby is a whore

An escort is a whore

a hooker is a whore

In the last 6 years fucked probably 80 plus regular women here in the states, some escorts here and another 30 or so women including some escorts while traveling.   I have a vasectomy.   I've used a condom maybe 15 times in all.  I've had chlamydia once.  I caught it from a woman i was in love with that I was dating.

I think the old plan of scaring people into abstinence with STDs has stuck with a lot of people.   

11/24/19 11:13 PM
1/1/01
acai -

Just joined a few days ago because of this post. Lots and lots of likes and messages. I see $400 as the most frequent price. Some charge $300 and I had an Asian chick bring her price down to $200. 

However at the end of the day the best bang for my buck being that I live in SoCal is get a sugar baby from TJ. Young hot 18-22yr olds for $80 - $100 and they are HOT. 

TJ = Trader joes?

11/24/19 11:13 PM
2/12/14
JayMan -
Sprawl'n'Stall -
Windy City - 
NKcell -
Windy City -

A sugar baby is a whore

An escort is a whore

a hooker is a whore

Do you have any kids?

11/24/19 11:33 PM
4/9/19
Windy City -
JayMan -
Sprawl'n'Stall -
Windy City - 
NKcell -
Windy City -

A sugar baby is a whore

An escort is a whore

a hooker is a whore

Do you have any kids?

Yeah.  My little homies.   I see them about 4 days a week 

11/24/19 11:38 PM
2/12/14
JayMan -
Windy City -
JayMan -
Sprawl'n'Stall -
Windy City - 
NKcell -
Windy City -

A sugar baby is a whore

An escort is a whore

a hooker is a whore

Do you have any kids?

If you don't mind me asking what brought you to this lifestyle? Are you also divorced? That is how I got into it.

Edited: 11/25/19 12:20 AM
4/9/19
Windy City -
JayMan -
Windy City -
JayMan -
Sprawl'n'Stall -
Windy City - 
NKcell -
Windy City -

A sugar baby is a whore

An escort is a whore

a hooker is a whore

Do you have any kids?

If you don't mind me asking what brought you to this lifestyle? Are you also divorced? That is how I got into it.

I got married at 19.   We were together for 17 years total.  At 35 I divorced and had only been with 3 women.  I got in shape. I studied game. I treated it like a part time job.  I fucked a lot of women. Eventually I met a crazy bitch and fell in love.  That happened a few more times.  I colombian woman I know had a friend message me.  She was cool.  I visited her several times.  It didn't work out.  I met a woman while in the Philippines that was too good to be true.   A great woman.   We ended up getting married a year later in the Philippines.  We ended up not being able to make it work.   Honestly, it truely hurt me.  I loved her.  After that I tried dating again for a while and just got sick of the bullshit and games.  I still date but having SBs means I don't have to when i don't want to.  Sometimes I just don't feel like fucking with the shitty side of dating.

I imagine it's like having a grandkid.  You play with it, but when it shits it's pants you give it back.

11/25/19 7:02 AM
6/22/03
NKcell - 
Windy City -

You watched Pretty Woman too many times.