OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

11/27/19 6:13 PM
10/4/05

Pretty sure Romo Dector is the unhappy one here as evidenced by his need to tell other people that they're suffering. lol... some next level delusion and narcassism right there. 

11/27/19 6:18 PM
1/30/15
CrazyJoeDavola - 

Pretty sure Romo Dector is the unhappy one here as evidenced by his need to tell other people that they're suffering. lol... some next level delusion and narcassism right there. 

How much are you paying "your college girls"?
11/27/19 6:32 PM
6/14/12
CrazyJoeDavola -

Couldnt be anymore transparent either.

Total dork.

11/27/19 6:48 PM
1/30/15
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
CrazyJoeDavola -

Couldnt be anymore transparent either.

Total dork.

I didn't realize so many "johns" on the OG.
11/27/19 7:17 PM
1/1/01
j-money -
scrapdo -
j-money -

I'm down in Mexico. 55 for 3 hours for this one. Hell of a bargain.

55 is a good price, but how much did you spend in feed?

How dare you disrespect Floppy!

Lmmfao!!! Wish I'd seen the original post. Lol, bravo

11/27/19 7:21 PM
4/9/19

Someone who has been married most of his adult life doesn't really have any business judging what single people do today.  Shit has changed a lot since you were dating.  Women are not the same.  

I was with my wife 17 years.  Divorced at 35.  I don't want what 99% of women are offering as far as relationships go.   I've dated A LOT.  I have extra money. I have no problem having a young pretty girl come over for an evening and giving it to her.   It saves a lot of time and bullshit.  I get what I need.  I have my evening to do as I please.  No one is questioning me.  I'm free.  

If you end up single, you'll get it.

11/27/19 7:58 PM
10/31/05
Romo Detector 2015 -
SuperGuerrer - 
Romo Detector 2015 -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Romo Detector 2015 -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Romo Detector 2015 - I can't imagine being so desperate to pay for sex.

Either you are:

1. Unattractive.
2. Socially awkward.
3. Low self-esteem.
4. Inexperienced.
5. Daddy-issues.

But go ahead and explainhow you can have any woman you want...blah blah and that SB's are just easier.

The fact that you divorced and had to pay for sex tells me all I need to know.

6. Some people dont want to go through the bullshit of playing games.

Go fuck yourself dork.

Get a friend with benefits, ya dork.

Which one are you from my list. I'm thinking #2 (socially awkward).

I dont pay for sex. Never even once.

I have plenty of fwbs. And i do mean plenty. 

But i imagine when i get older, well things will change.

Thanks for the outstanding and incorrect assumptjons about me though. Have a nice day!

If you have plent of FWB's and never have paid for sex then you understand how absurd this sounds.

Even when you get older nothing changes except the ages.

(For the record, I am 50. Wife is 39.)

You seem like a chill dude....just see it from a normal man's perspective.

"Paying for sex"?

Windy City is still hurting that his wife is banging another man for free....and the man isn't paying for sex from his wife. Think about that for a minute.

Who is really winning?

If we're going to lay out home truths, your best days are behind you and your wife is pushing 40.

Now, there's nothing wrong with that and I certainly don't look down on it (high five for getting someone 11 years younger), but don't pretend that you'd be getting 20 year olds without paying. 

Your comment about OP's wife was a low blow and a man of your age should have better things to do than talk shit online.

My days are far behind me. But I retired at 39 and live a great life.

I'm also wise enough to know that if you are paying for sex then something has gone wrong in your life or you are not happy.

My comment about Windy City's situation is very true. He isn't happy and still hurting. He justifies his actions by saying he is fucking "college girls" that he pays. That is no life.

I just gave my commentary on situation.

Hopefully, he finds happiness but right now he is trying to convince the OG how happy he is.

I think you're looking way too into this. Sounds like the guy is just getting his rocks off.

11/27/19 8:21 PM
7/10/02

"Now, there's nothing wrong with that and I certainly don't look down on it (high five for getting someone 11 years younger), but don't pretend that you'd be getting 20 year olds without paying.

Your comment about OP's wife was a low blow and a man of your age should have better things to do than talk shit online."

Indeed! How don't see how Windy City's choice is impacting his life unless he's jealous or something.

If his point that people paying for young hotties are not truly happy and compensating for hurt or something else... so? Ha ha. It can be fully accurate yet still be fun and worth it. Quite the high but of course it's not the super fulfilling activity that soothes your soul... but how many of these are you doing yourself?

And WC could be doing that AND something else. By his own admission, he said he did lose some balance and he's seeking it back. Wise man.

11/27/19 8:31 PM
1/30/15
Sprawl'n'Stall - "Now, there's nothing wrong with that and I certainly don't look down on it (high five for getting someone 11 years younger), but don't pretend that you'd be getting 20 year olds without paying.

Your comment about OP's wife was a low blow and a man of your age should have better things to do than talk shit online."

Indeed! How don't see how Windy City's choice is impacting his life unless he's jealous or something.

If his point that people paying for young hotties are not truly happy and compensating for hurt or something else... so? Ha ha. It can be fully accurate yet still be fun and worth it. Quite the high but of course it's not the super fulfilling activity that soothes your soul... but how many of these are you doing yourself?

And WC could be doing that AND something else. By his own admission, he said he did lose some balance and he's seeking it back. Wise man.

You quote sums it up. Windy City did admit he was off balance. Even said he was taking a step back.

Only the OG would tell someone that buying a "prostitute" is a good thing. It's bizaare.
11/27/19 11:39 PM
9/18/12

I'm trying to live vicariously through Windy and Jay and a couple of squares are ruining it.

Edited: 11/28/19 12:32 AM
10/4/05
Romo Detector 2015 - 
CrazyJoeDavola - 

As you'd define it nothing. But everytime I pick up dinner and drinks (everytime) that's at least a couple hundred right there. And having wine back at my place, that's another 40 or so...Uber-ing a girl home, 10-20 depending where she lives... I've dated a lot of young girls, and at least financially, I'm in for a lot more money than he is...and I don't really care... plus I have to deal with all kinds of flakey-ness and bullshit.

My guess is your real problem is envy...you haven't banged a 21 year old since you were 21, and possibly not even then from the sound of you. You're married to your 40 year old wife, and you seem to see the need to go to grreat lengths to convince yourself that's "the shit" ...because you're not convincing anyone else. I was married for awhile, to a girl not too much younger than me...it's not all that. 

Maybe get "un-retired" and find a purpose for your life that will have you focusing on yourself instead of spending your time trying to convince someone who's doing something you can't he's wrong just because you're green wiith envy. It's obvious, and youre sad, and you're not fooling anyone. 

11/28/19 1:01 AM
6/14/12
CrazyJoeDavola -
Romo Detector 2015 - 
CrazyJoeDavola - 

As you'd define it nothing. But everytime I pick up dinner and drinks (everytime) that's at least a couple hundred right there. And having wine back at my place, that's another 40 or so...Uber-ing a girl home, 10-20 depending where she lives... I've dated a lot of young girls, and at least financially, I'm in for a lot more money than he is...and I don't really care... plus I have to deal with all kinds of flakey-ness and bullshit.

My guess is your real problem is envy...you haven't banged a 21 year old since you were 21, and possibly not even then from the sound of you. You're married to your 40 year old wife, and you seem to see the need to go to grreat lengths to convince yourself that's "the shit" ...because you're not convincing anyone else. I was married for awhile, to a girl not too much younger than me...it's not all that. 

Maybe get "un-retired" and find a purpose for your life that will have you focusing on yourself instead of spending your time trying to convince someone who's doing something you can't he's wrong just because you're green wiith envy. It's obvious, and youre sad, and you're not fooling anyone. 

Spot on again.

Guy is a miserable, jealous asshole projecting bullshit acting like hes dr phil.

Edited: 11/28/19 2:14 AM
2/12/14
Romo Detector 2015 -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Romo Detector 2015 -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Romo Detector 2015 - I can't imagine being so desperate to pay for sex.

Either you are:

1. Unattractive.
2. Socially awkward.
3. Low self-esteem.
4. Inexperienced.
5. Daddy-issues.

But go ahead and explainhow you can have any woman you want...blah blah and that SB's are just easier.

The fact that you divorced and had to pay for sex tells me all I need to know.

6. Some people dont want to go through the bullshit of playing games.

Go fuck yourself dork.

Get a friend with benefits, ya dork.

Which one are you from my list. I'm thinking #2 (socially awkward).

I dont pay for sex. Never even once.

I have plenty of fwbs. And i do mean plenty. 

But i imagine when i get older, well things will change.

Thanks for the outstanding and incorrect assumptjons about me though. Have a nice day!

If you have plent of FWB's and never have paid for sex then you understand how absurd this sounds.

Even when you get older nothing changes except the ages.

(For the record, I am 50. Wife is 39.)

You seem like a chill dude....just see it from a normal man's perspective.

"Paying for sex"?

Windy City is still hurting that his wife is banging another man for free....and the man isn't paying for sex from his wife. Think about that for a minute.

Who is really winning?

lol you're a little spiteful SOB. 

If I wanted to date 39 year old woman it would be very easy for me and I wouldn't have to pay. 39 year old woman are very low when it comes to the to the dating market. The girls I am fucking are almost guaranteed to be hotter than your wife.

I will tell you like this us as men from a biological perspective are hardwired to spread our seed to as many woman as possible. Look at all the kings and great men in history, did they stay with one girl and say I am winning because of it? 

Your life sucks dude and you sound jealous as fuck. I can tell you were never successful with woman even in your younger years. Men who have had success with woman don't talk like you do. I enjoy fucking young hot girls and will probably always indulge in this till the day I die. Obviously, I can't go at his pace forever, but paying for sex with hot young girls will be something I always do until I hit the grave. 

11/28/19 2:13 AM
2/12/14
In Limbo -
Windy City -

I am going to take a little break from fucking sugar babies. I am looking to do a 60 day fast, I am on day 3 right now. 

My free time socially over the last 4.5 months since my divorce has been me fucking sugar babies. I will start to hang out with friends instead and look to do some cold approaching. Fucking 18 year old college girls for money is awesome and will def have one lined up after 60 days but for now it is time to take a little break.

It is just too damn easy and it is making me lazy when it comes to interacting with girls and woman in real life. Maybe I will give Tinder and Bumble another shot. I think this time I am going to lie about my age and see if I am getting better bites.

Jayman- One of my buddies recommended Tryst but the girls on there are professional whores who do this 24-7 many of them are older and also in their 30's and 40's. I prefer SA easily.

it is holiday season....this time of year the local bars are RIPE with horny women, of all ages

do guys still pick up girls at bars, face to face, these days?

To be honest man I don't know I have been out of the pickup game for 10 years. In my prime I did great in the club scene. My guess would be the clubbing is not as popular as it used to be and these young kids go out in groups as friends. 

11/28/19 2:17 AM
2/12/14
JayMan -

Someone who has been married most of his adult life doesn't really have any business judging what single people do today.  Shit has changed a lot since you were dating.  Women are not the same.  

I was with my wife 17 years.  Divorced at 35.  I don't want what 99% of women are offering as far as relationships go.   I've dated A LOT.  I have extra money. I have no problem having a young pretty girl come over for an evening and giving it to her.   It saves a lot of time and bullshit.  I get what I need.  I have my evening to do as I please.  No one is questioning me.  I'm free.  

If you end up single, you'll get it.

100 percent spot on. 

11/28/19 2:36 AM
2/12/14
CrazyJoeDavola -
Romo Detector 2015 - 
CrazyJoeDavola - 

I agree, to be honest with you I am not spending much more money than I did in my clubbing days and it is much more time efficient. Also, these sugar babies I fuck them, pay them and than they leave. The great thing about it is if you have the cash you get to fuck plenty of hot woman and these girls are great fucks. They are there to please you and fulfill your fantasies. You bypass all the games and the other bullshit, hell the quality of girls today are not much better than your typical college sugar baby. My experience so far with paying for sex has been great.

Romo Detector sounds miserable as fuck. lol

People who are happy with life don't talk the way he does. 

Edited: 11/28/19 2:46 AM
2/12/14
Sprawl'n'Stall - "Now, there's nothing wrong with that and I certainly don't look down on it (high five for getting someone 11 years younger), but don't pretend that you'd be getting 20 year olds without paying.

I can't say divorce is easy and the worst part of divorce is not seeing your kids everyday.

From a selfish perspective it hasn't been bad for me. I am fucking younger hot woman, driving a better car and am successful financially. 

Am I 100 percent over her? Yes. 

Am I 100 percent over the situation? No, the betrayal is tough to get past, but I am way better now and will eventually get over it.

Fucking sugar babies has been very theraputic. I would recommend any man going through a divorce to indulge in paying for sex with hot young girls. I think this beats professional counseling anyday lol. 

11/28/19 9:15 AM
6/14/12

You re my internet bff, windy.

I just wanted you to know.

11/28/19 9:43 AM
7/10/02
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 

You re my internet bff, windy.

I just wanted you to know.

Hey, get in line, bro

Unless we make a huge group hug???

11/28/19 10:28 AM
1/30/15
Windy City - 
CrazyJoeDavola -
Romo Detector 2015 - 
CrazyJoeDavola - 

I agree, to be honest with you I am not spending much more money than I did in my clubbing days and it is much more time efficient. Also, these sugar babies I fuck them, pay them and than they leave. The great thing about it is if you have the cash you get to fuck plenty of hot woman and these girls are great fucks. They are there to please you and fulfill your fantasies. You bypass all the games and the other bullshit, hell the quality of girls today are not much better than your typical college sugar baby. My experience so far with paying for sex has been great.

Yes I'm miserable. I see my wife everyday. I see my kids everyday.

I sold a successful business that allows me to never have to work another day in my life.

My wife didn't cheat on me and betray me.

I don't need to pay for sex to make me feel better about the situation. I don't need the OG's approval by bragging about prostitutes.

Yet, I'm the only one being honest with you. You are clearly still hurting and probably take time for yourself.

A year from now I will bump this thread. You will most likely be in a relationship with someone you care about and cares about you. Tell me then which lifestyle makes you happier.

11/28/19 10:41 AM
6/14/12
Romo Detector 2015 -
Windy City - 
CrazyJoeDavola -
Romo Detector 2015 - 
CrazyJoeDavola - 

I sold a successful business that allows me to never have to work another day in my life.

I don't need to pay for sex to make me feel better about the situation. I don't need the OG's approval by bragging about prostitutes.

Yet, I'm the only one being honest with you. You are clearly still hurting and probably take time for yourself.

A year from now I will bump this thread. You will most likely be in a relationship with someone you care about and cares about you. Tell me then which lifestyle makes you happier.

Hey fagtron, take your self-righteousness and see yourself out of the thread.

Take your subjective, pseudo-intellectual, arm chair psychology "facts"  the fuck with you. You have achieved a level of blind idiocy only few even dare to imagine.

Nobody cares about what makes YOU happy. Nobody. Newsflash : op is not you.  Thread isnt about you. Go lie to yourself in front of the mirror homo. You arent fooling anybody ; clearly not yourself ( which is why you re trying so hard ). 

Happy thanksgiving, fuckface.

Edited: 11/28/19 11:32 AM
6/14/12

Sprawl'n'Stall

Hey, get in line, bro

Unless we make a huge group hug???

11/28/19 12:27 PM
1/30/15
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Romo Detector 2015 -
Windy City - 
CrazyJoeDavola -
Romo Detector 2015 - 
CrazyJoeDavola - 

Hey fagtron, take your self-righteousness and see yourself out of the thread.

Take your subjective, pseudo-intellectual, arm chair psychology "facts"  the fuck with you. You have achieved a level of blind idiocy only few even dare to imagine.

Nobody cares about what makes YOU happy. Nobody. Newsflash : op is not you.  Thread isnt about you. Go lie to yourself in front of the mirror homo. You arent fooling anybody ; clearly not yourself ( which is why you re trying so hard ). 

Happy thanksgiving, fuckface.

I've already owned you and Windy City.

/thread
11/28/19 12:36 PM
4/9/19
Romo Detector 2015 -
Windy City - 
CrazyJoeDavola -
Romo Detector 2015 - 
CrazyJoeDavola - 

You cling to your wife because you know you'd be lost if you were single.  You don't even know how to be a single man any more.   Yet you want to tell others how to do it.   

I've been divorced 6 years.   I date like normal people, but sometimes I don't feel like sitting through a dinner and wasting money on a woman I may not like.  Sometimes you just want to order delivery...lol.  It's as simple as that.   I think that's what bothers you.  Something you want so bad but can never have is a simple as ordering pizza for some.

You can hate on people that pay for sex, but I was in Colombia last week I had a threesome on my bday with two sisters.  I had sex with 10 other women as well while I was there.   All were 9s or 10s.  I did everything guys who are married for 20 years fantasize about.  Sorry... But you hate isn't making me regret it.

See.... I've been in your shoes.   And windys shoes.  And windys shoes 5 years from now.  I remember thinking like you.   All of these great wives you talk about are either so bitter and fucked up from other guys, or they have kids and tons of baggage.  Things aren't like they were when you met your wife.

11/28/19 12:48 PM
2/12/14
Romo Detector 2015 -
Windy City - 
CrazyJoeDavola -
Romo Detector 2015 - 
CrazyJoeDavola - 

There are many married men out there that are miserable, do you realize that 50% of marriages end in divorce and many that stay in marriages are unhappy. I would say 10-15%% of marriages are what I would consider happy marriages. If you have one my hats off to you, but you looking to attack screams envy and misery.

Who cares about your business. lol I am also successful financially but will continue to work. 

As far as your wife goes. Never say never. Your wife could be betraying you and you would never know it. I would say 90 plus percent of guys who have dated tons of woman have been cheated on at one point or another. 

This is a small bump in the road in the journey of life. I have known people who have went to prison, went to war and happy people are generally happy no matter their cirumstances. If this is the worst thing that will happen to me in life I can say I lived a great life. 

In the mean time I will do what I do and you do what you do. Maybe by next year I may find a 39 year old (I highly doubt it), but right now that looks alot less appealing to me than fucking randomn college girls for a little bit of cash. 

PS you sound like a hateful miserable bastard. lol