OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

11/30/19 6:09 PM
6/14/12

He better fucking make out with them.

11/30/19 6:45 PM
2/12/14
Lukinho -

Hey Windy. Thanks for this thread. Ignore the haters. A couple of more questions:

do you kiss or make out with these girls? Or is it a "pretty woman" straight Fucking type deal?

you mentioned you enjoy pot. Do you smoke with the girls? 

My biggest Concern would be some type of legal consequence. You have no concern that one of these girls could be some undercover cop type shit?

good for you for finding a solid post-divorce therapeutic regimen. Keep doing your thing!

Not all of them, but yes I do kiss and makeout with most of them. Most if not all are open to that, the few times I didn't do it is I just didn't feel like it. I have went straight to the fucking deal also.

Yes, I get high with the girls if they get high. I would say about about 50% of the girls get high. Getting high enhances the sexual experience for me.

When I text to the girls on the phone I say things like fun for 300. Also, when they show up I don't talk money, we usually get down to business really quick. If they ask for money up front I say I want to be safe and show me your ass or tits. How many undercover cops are going to show you their ass and tits lol.

I don't think cops give a fuck about these type of things anymore. I think they are looking to break big prostitution rings not private contractors.

11/30/19 6:58 PM
4/9/19
Windy City -
JayMan -

Windy.... I'm glad you and I don't live near each other. We would probably end up crossing paths.

If you come across one that has a busted vagina that you can't seem to please......my bad.

lol

I know you have had threesomes and foursomes did you get any threesomes or foursomes through SA? I have inquired about threesomes and the girls want between 600-1200 total I got like three different quotes. 

Do you see sugar babies multiple times? Out of all the ones I fucked I seen 4 of them for seconds. I notice by the second or third time I get sick of them, nothing like new pussy that you never fucked before for me.

I had threesomes in Colombia.   Two sisters once.  $120 total and they brought me 3 giant blunts too.

I haven't done one here.  Most of the women I see here visit more than once.   I'd rather do it that way.  I think sex gets better the more you learn each other.

12/13/19 7:13 AM
11/20/13

Edited: 12/13/19 8:04 AM
6/14/12

Ttt for op kicking ass.

Windy, ive been banging this 27 year old i met online ;  5'1, 95lb latina ;  Flat stomach, tiny legs, c-cups, green eyes.  9/10 overall. Godbless hook-up apps.

She even pays for the hotels ! 

Life is great ! Hope you and the kids are doing well man !

12/15/19 2:54 PM
2/12/14
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

Ttt for op kicking ass.

Windy, ive been banging this 27 year old i met online ;  5'1, 95lb latina ;  Flat stomach, tiny legs, c-cups, green eyes.  9/10 overall. Godbless hook-up apps.

She even pays for the hotels ! 

Life is great ! Hope you and the kids are doing well man !

Thanks man, I am doing great. I am on bumble as we speak for the last week. I lied about my age by 5 years from 43-38 and I have much better quality girls hitting me up. Have girls that are rated 5-7 as opposed to 3-5 when I put 43 on. 

Right now I have been hitting the gym hard and setting a bunch of personal goals. Kids are great and I am optimistic about the future. 

Thanks man!

12/15/19 3:05 PM
7/10/02

I banging so many times these days, often 2 women a day, and with my marathon sessions I'm burning out ha ha. But while they are fun, problem free women they are 5s, and old, so the itch for a beautiful young college gal never goes away.

Yesterday one brought me to a Nordic Spa plus massage, paying for it all, and it's her BD coming up! She gets value :) It was damn hard not to stare and flirt with all the hotties there. I sure hit it off with the beautiful woman massaging my naked body.

I saw a fit 40 something dude with his 20 yo super beautiful blonde. All I could think is I hope it's an open transaction, that he takes her out and pays to show off, get aroused, and bang her. Not that she pretends to "like him for who he is" and he can't see his money is buying her "love". I prefer the sugar baby concept to trophy GF/wives!

12/19/19 7:20 AM
1/23/06

I bang sugar baby for free. $

12/19/19 9:18 PM
7/2/07
Jacks Wasted Life - 

Wow....Colombia looks pretty damn impressive!

Funny this thread was just bumped.

As I was getting off a flight today from a boring work week my phone is filled with texts from a friend that visits Columbia.

It made me think of this thread.

One of his comments was that he was with 2 the day before.

I was on a flight with a bunch of fatties and this guy is down in play land.

Edited: 12/23/19 8:43 PM
4/25/13

Having sex with hookers for your romantic life is not healthy. Look at the time of year it is. Who are you going to wake up to on Christmas morning or that first kiss on new years eve when the clock strikes midnight. I understand being alone can be hard as hell but do not confuse that pain into thinking paying for someone to be next to you is the same as a human relationship.

I honestly would rather you all to go out and meet someone. Instead paying someone so you can feel a human connection this New Years eve, instead go out and meet someone. Check what is happening near you and go to it. Who knows maybe you will meet someone that wants to kiss you and not because you pay them to do it.

I honestly think most of you that pay for sex have a hard time doing the whole dating scene. I tell you what there are plenty of women that are nervous also. Go to a singles party, take a shot of whiskey, and then just go talk to them.

I can not believe anyone is truly happy paying for any type of human connection.

12/23/19 9:02 PM
1/30/15
Vindell - 

Having sex with hookers for your romantic life is not healthy. Look at the time of year it is. Who are you going to wake up to on Christmas morning or that first kiss on new years eve when the clock strikes midnight. I understand being alone can be hard as hell but do not confuse that pain into thinking paying for someone to be next to you is the same as a human relationship.

I honestly would rather you all to go out and meet someone. Instead paying someone so you can feel a human connection this New Years eve, instead go out and meet someone. Check what is happening near you and go to it. Who knows maybe you will meet someone that wants to kiss you and not because you pay them to do it.

I honestly think most of you that pay for sex have a hard time doing the whole dating scene. I tell you what there are plenty of women that are nervous also. Go to a singles party, take a shot of whiskey, and then just go talk to them.

I can not believe anyone is truly happy paying for any type of human connection.

Be prepareed to be called a "hater". I said the same thing earlier in the thread but had to listen to a bunch of losers tell me how great being with a prostitute was.
12/23/19 9:05 PM
10/4/05

lol. 

12/23/19 9:11 PM
1/1/01

For research

12/23/19 9:27 PM
4/25/13
Romo Detector 2015 -
Vindell - 

Be prepareed to be called a "hater". I said the same thing earlier in the thread but had to listen to a bunch of losers tell me how great being with a prostitute was.

Look I know I will probably get 30 vote downs for this. Most will be afraid to face the truth. If there is even a chance one person says F it and trys for more, then 30,50,80 vote downs are worth it. Most people that pay hookers want more and I want that for them. I hate there is a thread that can make it easier for them to settle for the lowest form of human contact.This thread is awful and sad. It is one of those things it is easier to pay but to actually meet someone that wants you for you is so much more rewarding.

12/23/19 9:42 PM
1/30/15
Vindell - 
Romo Detector 2015 -
Vindell - 

Look I know I will probably get 30 vote downs for this. Most will be afraid to face the truth. If there is even a chance one person says F it and trys for more, then 30,50,80 vote downs are worth it. Most people that pay hookers want more and I want that for them. I hate there is a thread that can make it easier for them to settle for the lowest form of human contact.This thread is awful and sad. It is one of those things it is easier to pay but to actually meet someone that wants you for you is so much more rewarding.

I agree 100%. Well-said.
12/24/19 9:36 AM
6/14/12

Edited: 12/24/19 9:42 AM
6/14/12

HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME, IM PROJECTING MY CHRISTIAN BASED WESTERN VALUE WORLD VIEW ONTO EVERYONE AND THEN JUDGING THEM SElF RIGHTEOUSLY ACCORDING TO IT ! LOOK AT ME ! IM A MORAL PYSCHOLOGY EXPERT !

I KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS AND WHATS BEST FOR EVERYONE ! WEEEEEEEEE ! 

12/24/19 9:51 AM
6/14/12

12/24/19 9:58 AM
8/20/03

Um, I'm asking for a friend and also I am not going to read this whole thread but do these ladies let you film yourself having sex with them?

12/24/19 10:46 AM
9/3/14
Vindell -

Agree 100%

on New Years there is Pusey everywhere, even an ugly guy can pick up.

12/24/19 11:25 AM
8/12/09
Romo Detector 2015 - 
Vindell - 
Romo Detector 2015 -
Vindell - 

I agree 100%. Well-said.

do you idiots have any idea what the OP has been through and why he starting banging these girls for money? He hasn't made it a full time life he's been doing it for a short period of time.
IMO, the guy deserves to have a little fun and I've never seen him mention anything about these girls being anything more than exactly what they are. Hot little pieces of ass that will come over and fuck your brains out for a few bucks, and then leave.
he's not having delusions of any kind of real relationship with them. its quick and easy sex with a hot girl a lot younger than him.
the people with the real problem is you idiots who can't seem to grasp the concept of what OP is doing here. You'd have a point if he was of the mindset that these broads were any kind of replacement for the family life he recently lost due to no fault of his own.
and no, I don't hire hookers of any kind. I'm married but if I went through what OP did, you can bet your ass I'd do my best to follow his lead before I even considered looking for another real relationship.
12/24/19 11:43 AM
10/23/05
jake11 -
Romo Detector 2015 - 
Vindell - 
Romo Detector 2015 -
Vindell - 

I agree 100%. Well-said.

do you idiots have any idea what the OP has been through and why he starting banging these girls for money? He hasn't made it a full time life he's been doing it for a short period of time.
IMO, the guy deserves to have a little fun and I've never seen him mention anything about these girls being anything more than exactly what they are. Hot little pieces of ass that will come over and fuck your brains out for a few bucks, and then leave.
he's not having delusions of any kind of real relationship with them. its quick and easy sex with a hot girl a lot younger than him.
the people with the real problem is you idiots who can't seem to grasp the concept of what OP is doing here. You'd have a point if he was of the mindset that these broads were any kind of replacement for the family life he recently lost due to no fault of his own.
and no, I don't hire hookers of any kind. I'm married but if I went through what OP did, you can bet your ass I'd do my best to follow his lead before I even considered looking for another real relationship.

Give this man a prize. He gets it.

The LAST thing you want to do after your marriage crumbles is to jump into another relationship. Few people are emotionally ready to engage and build. The guy is horny, he wants to have fun and he's not hurting anyone by his actions. 

Lots of judeo-christian pompous morality in this thread.

You have my thumbs up OP.

12/24/19 12:29 PM
6/14/12
mataleo1 -
jake11 -
Romo Detector 2015 - 
Vindell - 
Romo Detector 2015 -
Vindell - 

I agree 100%. Well-said.

Give this man a prize. He gets it.

The LAST thing you want to do after your marriage crumbles is to jump into another relationship. Few people are emotionally ready to engage and build. The guy is horny, he wants to have fun and he's not hurting anyone by his actions. 

Lots of judeo-christian pompous morality in this thread.

You have my thumbs up OP.

One of the best posters on these boards

12/24/19 8:56 PM
1/30/15

Paying for pussy is for losers. Too much pussy out there to pay for it.

Imagine a woman paying for dick.

Anyone who supports this idea let's me know what level they are.

12/24/19 9:23 PM
3/29/13
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME, IM PROJECTING MY CHRISTIAN BASED WESTERN VALUE WORLD VIEW ONTO EVERYONE AND THEN JUDGING THEM SElF RIGHTEOUSLY ACCORDING TO IT ! LOOK AT ME ! IM A MORAL PYSCHOLOGY EXPERT !

I KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS AND WHATS BEST FOR EVERYONE ! WEEEEEEEEE ! 

Your life is pathetic