6/5/03

Did the OP always want to be a loser?

12/24/19 9:41 PM
4/26/09

12/24/19 10:20 PM
6/14/12
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME, IM PROJECTING MY CHRISTIAN BASED WESTERN VALUE WORLD VIEW ONTO EVERYONE AND THEN JUDGING THEM SElF RIGHTEOUSLY ACCORDING TO IT ! LOOK AT ME ! IM A MORAL PYSCHOLOGY EXPERT !

I KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS AND WHATS BEST FOR EVERYONE ! WEEEEEEEEE ! 

Your life is pathetic

Im not sure what you think you know about my life, but thanks, guy. 

Edited: 12/25/19 1:37 AM
2/12/14
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

That is a nice piece you got there. She looks like a smaller girl, which I love.

You have great online game. Care to share your strategy? How do you open them when making initial contact?

12/25/19 1:39 AM
2/12/14

lol at some of the posters on this forum. 

12/25/19 1:45 AM
11/5/03
Romo Detector 2015 - Paying for pussy is for losers. Too much pussy out there to pay for it.

Imagine a woman paying for dick.

Anyone who supports this idea let's me know what level they are.

You definitely pay for dick. 

12/25/19 5:52 AM
6/14/12
Windy City -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

That is a nice piece you got there. She looks like a smaller girl, which I love.

You have great online game. Care to share your strategy? How do you open them when making initial contact?

3 rules : 

1. SENSE OF HUMOR : Make them laugh. Summon your inner shootfightermike and be a fucking goofball. If you can make a girl laugh, no matter how beautiful she is, you re in.

2. ROMANTIC : Be sweet and fawning. Throw yourself at them with grandiose flattery. Girls love receiving compliments. Pander to their self-esteem. Make sure that they understand that you know what you re looking for, and what you re looking for, is them. And , like, omg op, you just found it in them!

3. CONFIDENCE:  Be a little bit of a dick. After you pretend to put them on a pedastool,  Let them know you have a spine, wont take unnecessary shit or play games and have plenty of other options, regardless whether or not you actually do. Be accommodating but make sure they understand you have well defined parameters centered around your own perceived sense of self-worth or value. Its a confidence game ; girls are attracted to confidence. If not confident by nature, just fake it. Confuse them. They like enigmatic men. Keeps them on their toes as well.

I have been told im the perfect balance of "romantic asshole" more times than i can count. Girls like that. They literally tell me so ffs, haha.

The secret is implenting the three basic principles simultaneously, not sequentially.

I just deleted my old tinder yesterday and created a new one to provide fresh match options, but ill see what openers i have screen shotted and provide examples. I send certain convos with certain girls to married friends for laughs and study.

I punch way above my weight most of the time op. Keep in mind that you ve got way more going for you than i do. Trust me. Just keep any divorce baggage you may have a secret. 

Edited: 12/25/19 6:03 AM
6/14/12

Meet "Sophia". Two days after matching, i took her out, and banged her after.  

Edited: 12/25/19 6:13 AM
6/14/12

I find that " i love you, want to get married ? " or any variation therein is a strong opener.

Bumble is great because it forces the broads to open the dialogue. They re fucking awful at it too 90% of the time ; far worse than we are. 

Edited: 12/25/19 6:16 AM
6/14/12

Meet April, i fucked her the day we matched. Didnt even take her out. 

12/25/19 6:17 AM
6/14/12

Edited: 12/25/19 6:39 AM
6/14/12

Granted, its not always this easy, OP. 

But then again, sometimes it is.  Build a strong a profile. Makes it easier.

Plenty of nudes and videos of April too....

12/25/19 6:47 AM
6/14/12

Hope this helps OP. You can always pm me, homie. 

I ve thought about creating more OG tinder threads to cover various subjects of online dating, but mostly just to share hilarious, trolling conversations i have with some of the chicks i have no intention of actually banging. My friends seem to enjoy them immensely. Alas, im fucking lazy and dont want to see the fruits of my labor reduced to a politicized, virtue signaling, or self-righteous morality sermon thread like everything else on the OG lately. 

Merry Christmas dude! Imma go open presents now ! 

12/25/19 8:14 AM
12/1/12

what city are you in El Geronimo? Mad respect for you and Windy City!

12/25/19 8:48 AM
12/27/12

Where do people get whores nowadays that backpage closed down?

12/25/19 8:49 AM
6/14/12
used2wrestle -

what city are you in El Geronimo? Mad respect for you and Windy City!

Currently living 40 minutes north of pittsburgh.

Smorgasbord of colleges and what i think is the largest strip mall in america ( grove city outlets ) within 10 miles in every direction.

Fucking shooting fish in a barrell.

Half the time, if a hotel is used, the chick covers the charge. No bullshit. 

12/25/19 9:06 AM
4/10/14
Romo Detector 2015 - Paying for pussy is for losers. Too much pussy out there to pay for it.

You pay them to leave. 

12/25/19 9:12 AM
10/25/08

Damn pretty fucking impressive El Geronimo!  A few questions:

1) How old are you (and how old do you say you are on your profile)?

2) How good is your profile and what makes it good?

3) Are you really fucking good looking (no homo)?

12/25/19 9:15 AM
6/14/12
black89 -

You pay them to leave. 

This has been pointed out several times in the thread. People culturally  indoctrinated with judeo-christian bullshit values are never going to get it.

Theres a reason the most common type of nuclear family / marriage arrangement system throughout human history has been a polygamist system with men taking multiple wives. 

But again, they know better than everyone else. 

Fuck 'em.

Edited: 12/25/19 10:42 AM
6/14/12
Jacks Wasted Life -

1. 34 but i look 27. I claim to be 31 and i use a pseudonym. Girls dont believe im 31 usually haha.

2. Its good enough i guess. Subjective questions and i cant really evaluate it from my perspective. It gets the job done evidently. 

I list attributes that appeal to the demographic im pursuing : "left leaning agnostic atheist", for example. Hip college girls arent looking to fuck magatarding trump dorks. Sorry guys. Throw in a 50 cent word and a shoutout to nietzsche to seperate yourself from the frat bros and low iq meatheads.  

3. Lol,  Not at all. i have a receding hairline, cauliflower ears, and shitty neck tattoos. I stay in good shape, and am pretty clean cut for a sloppy punk rock dude though. Hair is always cut, neckline, sideburns, and eyebrows always look sharp. kind of mix edgy youth culture fashion with an aging patriarch i guess? Plus, im short and tiny, but give off a strong alpha vibe.

12/25/19 11:36 AM
1/30/15
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Jacks Wasted Life -

1. 34 but i look 27. I claim to be 31 and i use a pseudonym. Girls dont believe im 31 usually haha.

2. Its good enough i guess. Subjective questions and i cant really evaluate it from my perspective. It gets the job done evidently. 

I list attributes that appeal to the demographic im pursuing : "left leaning agnostic atheist", for example. Hip college girls arent looking to fuck magatarding trump dorks. Sorry guys. Throw in a 50 cent word and a shoutout to nietzsche to seperate yourself from the frat bros and low iq meatheads.  

3. Lol,  Not at all. i have a receding hairline, cauliflower ears, and shitty neck tattoos. I stay in good shape, and am pretty clean cut for a sloppy punk rock dude though. Hair is always cut, neckline, sideburns, and eyebrows always look sharp. kind of mix edgy youth culture fashion with an aging patriarch i guess? Plus, im short and tiny, but give off a strong alpha vibe.

After reading #3 I understand why you "are paying (for them to leave)"

;)

This has nothing to do with Christian beliefs or whatever you claimed. I think it's pathetic a man would pay for pussy with so many chicks out there.
12/25/19 12:25 PM
1/2/11
Captain Canuck -

Um, I'm asking for a friend and also I am not going to read this whole thread but do these ladies let you film yourself having sex with them?

Did we get an answer to this question? Thx in advance

12/25/19 12:26 PM
10/23/05
Romo Detector 2015 - 
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Jacks Wasted Life -

;)

This has nothing to do with Christian beliefs or whatever you claimed. I think it's pathetic a man would pay for pussy with so many chicks out there.

All right, i'll bite.

There are no victims here. 2 consenting adults doing something they're both comfortable with. Both benefit. Both are happy. That's how society should work.

Why are people so upset at this? Why are you feeling self-righteous to shit and judge? We pay for booze, food, drugs, literature, sports events, even healthcare. And you're telling me it's pathetic to pay for something that provides enjoyment? Yeah, there are plenty of chicks out there: some become clingy, some become jealous, some want more, some are married. And you pretty much ALWAYS have to pay (dinner, drinks, whatever). This is a mutually beneficial transaction where expectations are set in advance.

I'm sure that if you were so forthcoming about your life, we'd find plenty of things you do that have an adverse effect on others. Perhaps you do something you find reprehensible for money. Perhaps you've wronged someone.

Let this man do his thing without your artificial morality polluting it.

Merry Christmas
12/25/19 12:53 PM
10/25/08
Romo Detector 2015 -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - 
Jacks Wasted Life -

;)

This post is talking about scoring with chicks from apps like Bumble and Tinder, NOT paying for sugar babies.  If you're willing to pay it doesn't matter if you have game/what you do/what you look like, etc.

The women he posted on the last page from Tinder were solid scores for a dude in his early 30s.  Again - NOT paid for sugar babies.

But keep sipping that haterade

12/25/19 1:10 PM
8/20/03
Lukinho - 
Captain Canuck -

Um, I'm asking for a friend and also I am not going to read this whole thread but do these ladies let you film yourself having sex with them?

Did we get an answer to this question? Thx in advance

This question needs answering imo.