OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

Edited: 12/26/19 8:00 PM
6/14/12
turducken -

Why did you edit your completely idiotic post calling me an idiot because you cant fucking read? 

She "paid" to fuck me you fucking mongoloid twat.

1/2/20 6:10 PM
8/21/13

In for stories and tactics. 

1/2/20 8:10 PM
2/13/16

Some dick heads in this joint.

Bang away OP.

im happily married but if my wife and I divorced I'd probably be banging broads the same way.  I'm only 29 but even if I was single, I don't fucking have time for dating.  I sure as shit don't have the patience for dumbass women either.  You pay for it one way or the other, and fuck no am I paying anybody my precious time.  

1/3/20 11:30 AM
2/12/14
Darth Potato -

Bang away OP.

im happily married but if my wife and I divorced I'd probably be banging broads the same way.  I'm only 29 but even if I was single, I don't fucking have time for dating.  I sure as shit don't have the patience for dumbass women either.  You pay for it one way or the other, and fuck no am I paying anybody my precious time.  

Tell me about the dickheads lol.

I am taking a break man. I started relying too much on fucking young hot pussy. It was too easy lol. 

Right now over the last few weeks I have been hitting Tinder/Bumble pretty heavily. Got a date lined up tonight and tomorrow. One is a 39 year old single mother lol, the other one is a 32 year old physician. These girls are not exactly supermodels but hey I ain't paying lol.

Basically, right now after my divorce and all I am in a great frame of mind to go out and game woman. Fucking these sugar babies (Whores) was a good experience. I recommend it for every man that is freshly divorced. 

1/3/20 6:30 PM
1/2/11
Windy City -
Darth Potato -

Bang away OP.

I am taking a break man. I started relying too much on fucking young hot pussy. It was too easy lol. 

Right now over the last few weeks I have been hitting Tinder/Bumble pretty heavily. Got a date lined up tonight and tomorrow. One is a 39 year old single mother lol, the other one is a 32 year old physician. These girls are not exactly supermodels but hey I ain't paying lol.

Basically, right now after my divorce and all I am in a great frame of mind to go out and game woman. Fucking these sugar babies (Whores) was a good experience. I recommend it for every man that is freshly divorced. 

Yeah, WC, I see the conundrum. I think you said you were banging young hotties for like $140. Now with the tinder dates, you may spend $140 for dinner and drinks and may not get 1 of the 3 nuts you were busting with the sugar babies. But I think you mixing it up like you are is smart. Either way, good on you for having fun out there!

1/3/20 6:35 PM
12/13/11
Lukinho - 
Windy City -
Darth Potato -

Bang away OP.

Yeah, WC, I see the conundrum. I think you said you were banging young hotties for like $140. Now with the tinder dates, you may spend $140 for dinner and drinks and may not get 1 of the 3 nuts you were busting with the sugar babies. But I think you mixing it up like you are is smart. Either way, good on you for having fun out there!

You cant put a price on a woman fucking you because she wants to and not because shes getting paid for it though. That is priceless. Now if you can have a really hot girl wanna fuck you? have a really hot girl blowing up your phone because she wants to fuck you so bad she cannot stand to wait? coming over in the middle of the night because you fuck her so good? so sprung on your dick that she will let you do anything and everything you want to her? A women so hot literally every dude she meets is trying to fuck her yet shes desperately trying to fuck you? There are levels to just how priceless it gets. Fucking some hooker would never compare. Its better than nothing but its apples and oranges.
1/3/20 9:16 PM
7/10/02
Lukinho - 
Windy City -
Darth Potato -

Bang away OP.

I haven't done the phase of pay-for-sex, but I wouldn't mind mixing in some paid hot 20 yo college gals types among my not-paid-for older gals and MILFs. For the thrill, the low time invested (big one!), etc. But I expect some very bad jaded "workers". I would go for independents, so called sugar babies for sure. Not one that sees 20 guys a day and is jaded to no end.

"Now with the tinder dates, you may spend $140 for dinner and drinks and may not get 1 of the 3 nuts you were busting with the sugar babies."

This I do NOT get at all. I've NEVER paid once for a gal I met off a dating site. 80% of times I've met them at their place (mostly) or mine. 20% for drinks/cafe, each paying is own, and below $10. If you get used up as a food date, that's on you. Absolutely not necessary. Paying sometimes for a regular one or your GF, sure. Paying to win a gal over? That's like asking to be used up as a Walking Human Wallet. Acting like you need to pay for the privilege to be with her. WTF. It really starts on the wrong foot and attracts the cold golddiggers.

Yesterday I met and banged for hours a super hot 46 yo. We really hit it off. She looks 36 not 46. Not 26, but still. If her age was lower, the urge to actually date would be really high. It still is high but it was one meetup. She is beautiful, super soft skin, firm, loves my body, came like there's no tomorrow, seems stable mentally, soft, feminine, etc.

She is really tattooed up and worked for 25 years in a factory so I expected a more masculine swearing type ha ha. But not at all. I'll find her faults, but so far, wow. She's been in a 19 yo relationship with the father of her kids and then 4 year with a BF, but I understand in between and since that she has been quite busy ride cocks.

She was an easy lay, obviously. So I'll see. But I didn't expect to get this urge again. Though I've never been monogamous. And we did discuss 3somes and such ha ha. She says she wanted to offer a gal to her last BF for a 3some and he declined! My ex GF's new BF is the same. We really are different out there, I'd take the offer in a millisecond LOL
1/3/20 10:34 PM
2/12/14
Neil McCauley -
Lukinho - 
Windy City -
Darth Potato -

Bang away OP.

You cant put a price on a woman fucking you because she wants to and not because shes getting paid for it though. That is priceless. Now if you can have a really hot girl wanna fuck you? have a really hot girl blowing up your phone because she wants to fuck you so bad she cannot stand to wait? coming over in the middle of the night because you fuck her so good? so sprung on your dick that she will let you do anything and everything you want to her? A women so hot literally every dude she meets is trying to fuck her yet shes desperately trying to fuck you? There are levels to just how priceless it gets. Fucking some hooker would never compare. Its better than nothing but its apples and oranges.

It depends who the girl is? If the girls are of equal age and looks than fuck yeah you are 100% right. 

For example, I just got back from a coffee date with a single 39 year old mom from Tinder. Probably a 5 in looks. If she threw the pussy at me tonight I would fuck her, but I am not willing to put in any effort on a 5. If she was blowing up my phone and wanting to come over and fuck me every night for free and cooking for me and giving me a back rub, it still wouldn't compare to paying for a 21 year old college girl. 

Like I said I am 43 years old. Let's face it guys the majority of woman in their 40's are not exactly super models lol. Sure there are some diamonds in the rough, but even those don't compare to a hot 20 year old. 

1/3/20 10:37 PM
2/12/14
Sprawl'n'Stall -
Lukinho - 
Windy City -
Darth Potato -

Bang away OP.

I haven't done the phase of pay-for-sex, but I wouldn't mind mixing in some paid hot 20 yo college gals types among my not-paid-for older gals and MILFs. For the thrill, the low time invested (big one!), etc. But I expect some very bad jaded "workers". I would go for independents, so called sugar babies for sure. Not one that sees 20 guys a day and is jaded to no end.

"Now with the tinder dates, you may spend $140 for dinner and drinks and may not get 1 of the 3 nuts you were busting with the sugar babies."

This I do NOT get at all. I've NEVER paid once for a gal I met off a dating site. 80% of times I've met them at their place (mostly) or mine. 20% for drinks/cafe, each paying is own, and below $10. If you get used up as a food date, that's on you. Absolutely not necessary. Paying sometimes for a regular one or your GF, sure. Paying to win a gal over? That's like asking to be used up as a Walking Human Wallet. Acting like you need to pay for the privilege to be with her. WTF. It really starts on the wrong foot and attracts the cold golddiggers.

Yesterday I met and banged for hours a super hot 46 yo. We really hit it off. She looks 36 not 46. Not 26, but still. If her age was lower, the urge to actually date would be really high. It still is high but it was one meetup. She is beautiful, super soft skin, firm, loves my body, came like there's no tomorrow, seems stable mentally, soft, feminine, etc.

She is really tattooed up and worked for 25 years in a factory so I expected a more masculine swearing type ha ha. But not at all. I'll find her faults, but so far, wow. She's been in a 19 yo relationship with the father of her kids and then 4 year with a BF, but I understand in between and since that she has been quite busy ride cocks.

She was an easy lay, obviously. So I'll see. But I didn't expect to get this urge again. Though I've never been monogamous. And we did discuss 3somes and such ha ha. She says she wanted to offer a gal to her last BF for a 3some and he declined! My ex GF's new BF is the same. We really are different out there, I'd take the offer in a millisecond LOL

Good stuff. I have been on 5 tinder dates so far with girls close to my age. What has shocked me about woman in their 40's is they want a serious LTR. From the vibes I get with the ones I met off Tinder that it their main goal. The last thing I need in my life is a LTR with a single mom. lol. I rather be a fucking incel than get in a LTR with a single mom. lol

1/4/20 11:58 AM
6/14/12
Windy City -
Sprawl'n'Stall -
Lukinho - 
Windy City -
Darth Potato -

Bang away OP.

Good stuff. I have been on 5 tinder dates so far with girls close to my age. What has shocked me about woman in their 40's is they want a serious LTR. From the vibes I get with the ones I met off Tinder that it their main goal. The last thing I need in my life is a LTR with a single mom. lol. I rather be a fucking incel than get in a LTR with a single mom. lol

So many dumb broads using tinder to find their next Mr. , haha. Gotta be careful windy. Let them know right out of the gate youre just looking for casual sex.

If they lecture you on being a pig, and they will, let them know they re the one looking for a spouse on a designated " hook-up" app and thus abusing the platform. If they dont want to be cat-called tell them to fuck off to e-harmony or the like. Ive had bitches do complete 180's on the spot. Granted, they still try to date me after i fuck them, but, i fuck them.

Edited: 1/4/20 1:50 PM
4/25/13

1/4/20 1:59 PM
6/14/12
Vindell -

Well said.

See yourself out. 

Edited: 1/4/20 2:34 PM
4/25/13
Windy City -
Vindell -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
CRE - Yah they are hookers. It doesn't bother me at all, but I don't like when people start changing definitions of things to fit their attitudes.

pros·ti·tute
noun
a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.

This has been addressed ad naseum already.

Dont you have lame rap videos and geriatrichs to "challenge" elsewhere, troll? 

So what is the difference between a prostitute, hooker, street walker, lady of the night, sex worker, escort, or whatever you want to call them? At the end of the day it is still a male contacting either the female or another person no matter if it is online, on the street, on the phone, or where ever so the male can have contact with a female for sex or companionship.

You may want to spend more on a escort and they come to you like a sex filled dominos pizza but it is the same result as a ghetto street walker banging you in a dark alley.

It is empty and not cool. I understand the need at times but this should always be the absolute last resort. A man can never truly feel good about themselves if they have to pay someone to be near them. Make all the justifications in your mind but at the end of the day it will never feel amazing having to pay to have her there compared to having her there because she wants to be.

This is my last explanation to the guys who are talking about this being empty.

I was single and big into the nightclub scene between the ages of 19-33. My notch count is probably 10-20 times the notch count of the average guy. ( I bet it is way higher than yours) During these years I never paid a penny for pussy.

Got married between the ages of 33-43. 

43- Present divorced finalized 5.5 months ago and paid for sex with whores between the ages of 18-29 with majority being 18-23. I fucked 20 of them and paid for them all.

Now I am taking a break. Went out on two dates with girls closer to my age and they did absolutely nothing for me. Would I fuck them if they dropped their pants? Yes, but am not willing to put in the work. 

I bet the sex I am paying for is better than the sex you are having with your wife. Do you think when these 19 year old girls are gagging on my cock that I am thinking about how empty this is? Do you think when I am ready to blow my 3rd load in a session I am thinking about how empty it is?

I  paid for sex and loved every minute of it. Let me do me and you do you. Right now I am taking a break and 10 years down the line I may feel like you do. But until that time F off.

Ok my message was in general and not directed at you.

If you want to play the cool guy though and keep saying what you are doing or have done is better then my life or my wife. You had a failed marriage where she took you to the cleaners from what I gather. Before your failed marriage you had to pay for sex and after your failed marriage you have to pay for sex. You obviously are not the ladies man you think you are. Either you have to pay a woman to be with you or when you actually try to have a relationship she leaves you and takes all your money.

So go ahead and brag how great the sex is with a person you are paying. You sound like the nerd that goes to a strip bar and eats up all the flirtation they give you so you keep throwing bills down. She is a hooker. I bet you believe her when she says stuff like you are so huge or the best of all her johns.

I had a ton of women before I married and I did not have to pay for it. I have also been with the same woman for over two decades so a successful marriage, you can not say the same for either.

And yes I do not think any person should think your story is inspirational or cool. Your relationship history is either paying for a woman to be near you or having a failed marriage. I honestly do not think you are truly happy.

Hey I'll take the down votes but I can act cool because I have a stable relationship for 22 years. You act cool because you pay women to be near you. Who do you thinks feels more rewarded in the long run?

1/4/20 2:39 PM
10/4/05

You sound a lot more like you're trying to convince yourself that you're not miserable than that other people (whom you know nothing about) are. Maybe look into that. 

1/4/20 4:48 PM
2/12/14
Vindell -
Windy City -
Vindell -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -
CRE - Yah they are hookers. It doesn't bother me at all, but I don't like when people start changing definitions of things to fit their attitudes.

pros·ti·tute
noun

So what is the difference between a prostitute, hooker, street walker, lady of the night, sex worker, escort, or whatever you want to call them? At the end of the day it is still a male contacting either the female or another person no matter if it is online, on the street, on the phone, or where ever so the male can have contact with a female for sex or companionship.

You may want to spend more on a escort and they come to you like a sex filled dominos pizza but it is the same result as a ghetto street walker banging you in a dark alley.

It is empty and not cool. I understand the need at times but this should always be the absolute last resort. A man can never truly feel good about themselves if they have to pay someone to be near them. Make all the justifications in your mind but at the end of the day it will never feel amazing having to pay to have her there compared to having her there because she wants to be.

I was single and big into the nightclub scene between the ages of 19-33. My notch count is probably 10-20 times the notch count of the average guy. ( I bet it is way higher than yours) During these years I never paid a penny for pussy.

43- Present divorced finalized 5.5 months ago and paid for sex with whores between the ages of 18-29 with majority being 18-23. I fucked 20 of them and paid for them all.

Now I am taking a break. Went out on two dates with girls closer to my age and they did absolutely nothing for me. Would I fuck them if they dropped their pants? Yes, but am not willing to put in the work. 

I bet the sex I am paying for is better than the sex you are having with your wife. Do you think when these 19 year old girls are gagging on my cock that I am thinking about how empty this is? Do you think when I am ready to blow my 3rd load in a session I am thinking about how empty it is?

I  paid for sex and loved every minute of it. Let me do me and you do you. Right now I am taking a break and 10 years down the line I may feel like you do. But until that time F off.

If you want to play the cool guy though and keep saying what you are doing or have done is better then my life or my wife. You had a failed marriage where she took you to the cleaners from what I gather. Before your failed marriage you had to pay for sex and after your failed marriage you have to pay for sex. You obviously are not the ladies man you think you are. Either you have to pay a woman to be with you or when you actually try to have a relationship she leaves you and takes all your money.

So go ahead and brag how great the sex is with a person you are paying. You sound like the nerd that goes to a strip bar and eats up all the flirtation they give you so you keep throwing bills down. She is a hooker. I bet you believe her when she says stuff like you are so huge or the best of all her johns.

I had a ton of women before I married and I did not have to pay for it. I have also been with the same woman for over two decades so a successful marriage, you can not say the same for either.

And yes I do not think any person should think your story is inspirational or cool. Your relationship history is either paying for a woman to be near you or having a failed marriage. I honestly do not think you are truly happy.

Hey I'll take the down votes but I can act cool because I have a stable relationship for 22 years. You act cool because you pay women to be near you. Who do you thinks feels more rewarded in the long run?

You sound miserable as fuck lol. 

1/4/20 7:37 PM
6/14/12
Windy City -
Vindell -
Windy City -
Vindell -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

pros·ti·tute
noun

I skipped 90% percent of his arm chair relationship psychologist hot takes, but i would add " pathetic" to " miserable ".

Does anyone know why this self-felating homo is in the thread?

1/4/20 11:58 PM
7/10/02

"Good stuff. I have been on 5 tinder dates so far with girls close to my age. What has shocked me about woman in their 40's is they want a serious LTR. From the vibes I get with the ones I met off Tinder that it their main goal. The last thing I need in my life is a LTR with a single mom. lol. I rather be a fucking incel than get in a LTR with a single mom. lol"

I haven't seen much difference in younger or older in wanting LTRs or not. I'd say most women want it, but not all are desperate for it, not at all. But even those I just bang do hope I become serious, it's quite obvious. They stick around for the good sex but always at one point decide they want something serious. Next.

So I'm actually shocked I have this urge with a 46 yo woman! I am. I aimed to find a 25-30 yo GF, at one point, if all else fitted, hardly believing it so I'm really surprised at what's happening.

I find life cruel ha ha, and myself weirdly hypocritical that in this case it's really a number that gives me the breaks, as she is a fine piece of ass and of course good and fun to be with. I look way younger than my age and want the young gals to look at ME, not at the number on my ID cards so that's why I'm hypocritical here. Though let's face it: biology matters and soon she'll be in menopause!

BTW I have no misgivings for single moms, being a single dad. Unless of course the kids would be a trouble. NEVER would I go for a woman wanting me to play Dad to her kids! But then again, I've never done that, nor have ever wanted to play provider and Mr Human Wallet. I'd only do so yes for young hotties, but nope, for no other consideration. I would have done so for the mother of my kids but fuck that traitorous cunt LOL

1/5/20 2:20 AM
1/1/01
Connorwinztharematch - 
Windy City -
Vindell -
Windy City -
Vindell -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

pros·ti·tute
noun

I skipped 90% percent of his arm chair relationship psychologist hot takes, but i would add " pathetic" to " miserable ".

Does anyone know why this self-felating homo is in the thread?

I'm a huge believer in doing whatever makes you happy. Windy sounds like he's doing what makes him happy and, more importantly, what he wants. You only live once.

Windy - just keep doing your thing!

Vindell is ALWAYS trying to convince people here how great his marriage is and how happy he is.

Every time there's a thread about a single guy or celebrity playing the field or sleeping around with young women, he jumps in with his whole "my married life is so much better" gimmick. It's fucking weird as hell.

1/5/20 4:12 AM
1/9/02

keep doing what youre doing windy

im not attracted to women over the age of 35, if I got divorced and paying was my only option to fuck girls in their 20's I would or I would go without.

a 39 yr old single mother would barely motivate me to leave the house

1/5/20 7:54 AM
4/17/15

I completely agree with the banging as many women as attractive and as young (18+) as you can pull or pay for life.  But some of you dudes seem sad and creepy af. 

1/5/20 9:33 AM
3/10/11
Co3 -

I completely agree with the banging as many women as attractive and as young (18+) as you can pull or pay for life.  But some of you dudes seem sad and creepy af. 

What are you talking about? This is the OG and we're all sad and creepy af. Revel in it!

1/5/20 10:01 AM
1/3/20

JayMan, that is what I call and successful trip to Columbia. Good lord! 

1/5/20 10:42 AM
1/2/13

So I've been on seeking about 6 months now.  REDHOT moved out of state to get her Masters degree.  I've had an amazing time.  I currently have a live in baby in both my houses in Houston and Austin.  Both are 19, blonde, petite and freaky, and most importantly, bisexual.  they both know about each other.  I'm in Houston during the 1st part of week ( Mon - Thurs) and Austin the 2nd half. (Fri -Sun).  I pay them 2k a month and they live rent and bill free.  They clean my house and cook for me, as well as occasionally run some work related errands for me.  MY Houston baby is always bringing a gf or 2 over.  I made them get a full battery of STD tests and they both have IUDs.  I nut where I want, mouth, vagina, ass.  I have 2 rules for both of them.  Cant fuck any other guys, and can never tell me no.  It's like i have a live in maid,cook,personal assistant in both cities.  that I can fuck when I want.  

1/5/20 10:43 AM
1/2/13

1/5/20 10:46 AM
1/2/13