OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

1/7/20 7:38 PM
10/31/19

Wasn't going to post but here it goes, in my late 20s I was engaged to a beautiful, hot Chinese Indonesian girl, came from money and it was her priority in life (which is why it didn't work out). Anyhow we went to Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand together. It amazed me how reversed the positions were in regards to dating. It was a huge eye opener. I took this mind set of "I'm the boss, not them" with me. Girls loved the confidence and forwardness I had.

After we broke up I was single for almost 8 years but with a different mentality. I was slinging dick like a hit dog vendor in Dodger stadium. Because work and school kept me busy I couldn't manage more than 2 girls in one night. Too costly for hotels and time consuming. 

That's when I realized I'm spending far too much time and money chasing tail when I could be vacationing and spending less $ sleeping with girls. I know prostitution is different from dating and fucking but I ask people "what's the difference when both are dating for the explicit reason to fuck?" Because that's what i was doing. 

Since then I've been to Mexico and been with all types there, from milfs to models. And then I vacationed in the Philippines I had many PFP girls lined up for honestly not much, best sex in my life too. It helps to be nice and get to know them, dine them if you can (food is cheap here). About 2/3 of them contact me on a regular ti semi regular basis wanting to fuck for free! 

They're not used to being treated nice and talked to before fucking a John. And since I only enjoy sex when they enjoy it (I try to please as much as I can) they really enjoy me, they always want more. 

Example, a couple of weeks ago I was with this 19yo hot milf, beautiful and big tits, felt like i was fucking a vacuum lol. Total in the end? 30 for sex, about 10 for the room and her ride far and tip lol. She keeps calling and messaging me to meet almost every day.

I chat and video call with so many pfp girls here, I sext them too. They get hot and bothered, so I take them out to eat and fuxk them free lol, they like white guys. 

I should mention that I live in the Philippines. It's not an ideal lifestyle because I do have a gf here and have to delete apps, pics and messages from time to time. I've almost been caught more times than I'm comfortable with. I'm running one razors edge lol but I'm having a blast.

No I've never caught an std, no I've never got someone pregnant as I've a vasectomy (great conversation peice with girls) and the most I've paid for a girl is 160 for a wild 3sum with an 18yo and 23yo for about 3 hours (was tired because I had fucked a different girl about 3 hrs earlier). 

1/7/20 8:00 PM
4/17/15
RedPillPhil -

Wasn't going to post but here it goes, in my late 20s I was engaged to a beautiful, hot Chinese Indonesian girl, came from money and it was her priority in life (which is why it didn't work out). Anyhow we went to Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand together. It amazed me how reversed the positions were in regards to dating. It was a huge eye opener. I took this mind set of "I'm the boss, not them" with me. Girls loved the confidence and forwardness I had.

After we broke up I was single for almost 8 years but with a different mentality. I was slinging dick like a hit dog vendor in Dodger stadium. Because work and school kept me busy I couldn't manage more than 2 girls in one night. Too costly for hotels and time consuming. 

That's when I realized I'm spending far too much time and money chasing tail when I could be vacationing and spending less $ sleeping with girls. I know prostitution is different from dating and fucking but I ask people "what's the difference when both are dating for the explicit reason to fuck?" Because that's what i was doing. 

Since then I've been to Mexico and been with all types there, from milfs to models. And then I vacationed in the Philippines I had many PFP girls lined up for honestly not much, best sex in my life too. It helps to be nice and get to know them, dine them if you can (food is cheap here). About 2/3 of them contact me on a regular ti semi regular basis wanting to fuck for free! 

They're not used to being treated nice and talked to before fucking a John. And since I only enjoy sex when they enjoy it (I try to please as much as I can) they really enjoy me, they always want more. 

Example, a couple of weeks ago I was with this 19yo hot milf, beautiful and big tits, felt like i was fucking a vacuum lol. Total in the end? 30 for sex, about 10 for the room and her ride far and tip lol. She keeps calling and messaging me to meet almost every day.

I chat and video call with so many pfp girls here, I sext them too. They get hot and bothered, so I take them out to eat and fuxk them free lol, they like white guys. 

I should mention that I live in the Philippines. It's not an ideal lifestyle because I do have a gf here and have to delete apps, pics and messages from time to time. I've almost been caught more times than I'm comfortable with. I'm running one razors edge lol but I'm having a blast.

No I've never caught an std, no I've never got someone pregnant as I've a vasectomy (great conversation peice with girls) and the most I've paid for a girl is 160 for a wild 3sum with an 18yo and 23yo for about 3 hours (was tired because I had fucked a different girl about 3 hrs earlier). 

19 yo Milf? Wtf?

1/7/20 8:27 PM
7/10/02
RedPillPhil - 

Before the part that you have a GF, the bad side of that strategy is going on sex binges for a while followed by dry spells. I can't stand no sex days LOL. But seems you have everything covered. My GFs have always known I was sexing (or could be sexing) other gals though.

I have a new one that might become a GF. She can't stand that I won't say I'm exclusive and that I could be banging other gals ha ha (and I did today). It drives her even more sex crazy and it's quite bad already :)

She is a total mindfuck for me as well as she is 46! Barely looks 36 and hot but anyway, I didn't expect that to start 2020, or ever, even less with a woman this age. Life is weird. I don't see myself being monogamous ever. I've never been. I could slow down though LOL
1/7/20 10:24 PM
10/31/19
Co3 -
RedPillPhil -

19 yo Milf? Wtf?

Yeah she wasn't lean and mean but not fat either. When she said shes a mother I was surprised, had a kid at 16. 

1/7/20 10:46 PM
10/31/19
Sprawl'n'Stall -
RedPillPhil - 

Before the part that you have a GF, the bad side of that strategy is going on sex binges for a while followed by dry spells. I can't stand no sex days LOL. But seems you have everything covered. My GFs have always known I was sexing (or could be sexing) other gals though.

I have a new one that might become a GF. She can't stand that I won't say I'm exclusive and that I could be banging other gals ha ha (and I did today). It drives her even more sex crazy and it's quite bad already :)

She is a total mindfuck for me as well as she is 46! Barely looks 36 and hot but anyway, I didn't expect that to start 2020, or ever, even less with a woman this age. Life is weird. I don't see myself being monogamous ever. I've never been. I could slow down though LOL

You're fortunate! This girl would leave me for sure if she found out. Shes great but I just have a sexual appetite bigger than 1 girl, and with girls just so easy to get as im a foreigner its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Earlier I had this pfp girl keep asking me to have her but I said no (gf was here for the night), then said I'll bj you good! As much as you want,  no I can't I said. Then she said I'll be with you overnight (fuck alot). Sorry, no I have friends here I said. It was once of those rare opportunities I wish I could have enjoyed lol.

Theres this 1 girl I chatted with, 49 (I didn't believe her at first). From the start she said she wanted serious relationship, no hookup, she was adamant about it. After 3 or 4 days of chatting it went to sexting her. She told me she went to gyno to get checked up to get clean bill of health. Why I ask? Cuz she said she didn't want to get pregnant or have disease when we fuck lol. Shes separated 13 years and no sex! Body looks 32 face no more than 40, stunning for 49. And did maybe 3 positions all her sex life. Boys let me tell you theres nothing like being with a sexually frustrated and repressed girl, I thought she was going to break my dick 15 minutes later, when she shifted gears. She was so tight, eager and did everything I wanted (she told me I could but I didn't do anal), fucked like a champ. Gotta love the Philippine girls here! 

1/7/20 11:00 PM
10/31/19
Poiupoiu - "19 yo Milf? Wtf?"

Lol, one of my Filipina friends is a 35 yo GILF

I would have been surprised before I spent time here, now im not lol. Here's the deal boys, here they share Spanish blood. My mother's side is Spanish, the girls outnumber the boys like 3 to 1 in Spain (get a got ass wifu there, its easy!).  So here the numbers are similar. Now since the Philippines don't produce anything if their own the find jobs on ships, overseas etc. and many men do this, they're straight and usually cheat every chance they have. That leaves far less men here who dont make much money, and many of them are gay! The straight ones know this and they can find a girl anytime so most are unfaithful too. In other words, not much competition if you see a girl you like, coupled with the fact foreigners are exotic and if you're "white" you hit the jackpot.

Many are curious about being with a white guy in every way. That's why this milf who was adamant about serious only fucked my brains out 1 time out. It helps if you're in an area where little to no foreigners go.

Edited: 1/7/20 11:04 PM
12/13/11

Enough of the dear penthouse stuff, just post some freaking pics!

I do like the stories too btw. Just wanna see how freaking hot these girls are.

screenshots of texts too. I wanna see how they interact with you.

1/7/20 11:08 PM
7/10/02

I can relate to your stories RedPillPhil. Though I've never been to the Philippines. Must be awesome to have gals wanting to sex you easy, that you're the prize. And like your 49 yo woman, my 46 yo, while she's had a few sex flings here and there, including one 3some, she's been mostly with 2 dudes a loooooong time. One that came super fast and one that couldn't get it up. So yeah, she's sex crazy ha ha

"From the start she said she wanted serious relationship, no hookup, she was adamant about it"

It's just insane how they say one thing but we'll do the complete opposite if their attraction is raised and they are in the mood. #BelieveAllWomen my ass. They just act on their feelings. Their word means nothing. They live in the now, like children.

1/8/20 12:04 AM
10/31/19

ghosting this one, had to open new fb account because she was clingy.
1/8/20 12:05 AM
10/31/19

1/8/20 12:08 AM
10/31/19

this one im chatting up, wants serious relationship but im thr exception I guess
1/8/20 12:08 AM
10/31/19

1/8/20 12:09 AM
10/31/19

tinder ftw
1/8/20 12:16 AM
10/31/19

another 23yo I'm going to visit and fuck on the beach, never did outdoor sex and neither has she
1/8/20 12:19 AM
10/31/19

1/8/20 12:20 AM
10/31/19

1/8/20 12:21 AM
10/31/19

1/8/20 12:23 AM
10/31/19

I've had to delete alot of pics and messages so gf doesn't get pissed at me, this is what I cam find from recent
1/8/20 12:35 AM
12/13/11

good work bud. Informative. 

1/8/20 12:44 AM
10/31/19
Neil McCauley -

good work bud. Informative. 

Yw sir, redcat is a great site how to pickup girls here but you'll have to tailor to you and your style, and thr area you're in.  It's a numbers game and I've done years of groundwork to get this far. My 4th trip I moved here late last year, and if I didn't have a gf my numbers would be way higher than they are now. 

1/8/20 12:59 AM
10/31/19
Altofsky - If you were able to drill it, annealing wasnt necessary.

However, the way the edge is reacting makes it seem that something did go wrong during heat treatment. Hard to say not having the blade in front of me, but based on what you described, the steel is too soft. It may have been the sharpening process overheatint the edge as well. Youre not on a variable speed, right? Even 1hp is enough to burn an edge... even with fresh sharp belts. Thats a lot of friction on a thin bit of steel, doesnt take much to overheat.

Dont you just love this shit? Sooooo many things can go wrong and ruin our hard work. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I do have a variable speed, I had it much slower while putting the edge on than I did when putting on the bevel. Maybe it was still too fast?

I really feel like I spent way too much time trying to get the edge on there. Especially after seeing how quickly you do it. Hopefully if it's soft it's because of that and not because the heat treating got fucked up somewhere along the way.

And yeah, trying to figure out every little issue is a blast lol. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/20 1:00 AM
10/31/19

1/8/20 1:02 AM
11/8/16

This shit is sad. 

1/8/20 3:23 AM
9/3/14

thread reads like a script by Pascal Laugier. 

1/8/20 8:05 AM
4/17/15

From throat fucking 19 year old hookers we have crossed over to Filipina grandmas. This thread is a steady progression into madness. You all need to find Jesus.