OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

Edited: 1/8/20 8:36 AM
4/9/19

Damn Phil.... you are on the wrong website or something.  When I'm in Philippines I usually have much better luck than the women you are showing and I've never paid in the Philippines.  The girls you are posting are on the ugly side of what PH has to offer.

Where are you located in PH?  I spent a lot of time in Davao over the last several years.  I actually got married in Davao City 3 years ago.

1/8/20 11:20 AM
10/31/19
JayMan -

Damn Phil.... you are on the wrong website or something.  When I'm in Philippines I usually have much better luck than the women you are showing and I've never paid in the Philippines.  The girls you are posting are on the ugly side of what PH has to offer.

Where are you located in PH?  I spent a lot of time in Davao over the last several years.  I actually got married in Davao City 3 years ago.

Hey these girls took little effort lol. I've had much better! But 1)this is a new phone, alotnof info was lost in the process and 2)I've deleted most everything till up to a week ago as to not get caught lol. 

Yeah I'm davao area as well!

1/8/20 12:06 PM
3/27/03
icecap -

This shit is sad. 

In every way 

1/8/20 12:11 PM
3/27/03
RedPillPhil -
Neil McCauley -

good work bud. Informative. 

Yw sir, redcat is a great site how to pickup girls here but you'll have to tailor to you and your style, and thr area you're in.  It's a numbers game and I've done years of groundwork to get this far. My 4th trip I moved here late last year, and if I didn't have a gf my numbers would be way higher than they are now. 

You "picked up" an elderly prostitute in a desperately poor country 

1/8/20 12:15 PM
3/21/12
Co3 - 

From throat fucking 19 year old hookers we have crossed over to Filipina grandmas. This thread is a steady progression into madness. You all need to find Jesus. 

From sugar babies to mama sans. This thread contains multitudes.
1/8/20 12:15 PM
11/17/10
RedPillPhil -

here she is, fucking amazing body under those clothes!

ANY MORE REVEALING PICS OF HER BOOBS/BODY?

1/8/20 4:06 PM
1/2/13
In Limbo -
RedPillPhil -

do you really wanna see?

1/8/20 4:12 PM
11/17/10
RickDanger -
In Limbo -
RedPillPhil -

do you really wanna see?

a bit young for my tastes, but close enough to my age minimum

yes

1/8/20 4:14 PM
1/1/01

RedPillPhil pulling much hotter chicks than RickDanger. 

1/8/20 7:10 PM
4/17/15
j-money -

Rickdangers home surveillance and tracking app makes me believe that his girls have very nicely lotioned skin 

1/9/20 12:25 AM
10/31/19
JayMan -

PM sent

1/10/20 11:11 AM
1/1/01
Co3 -
j-money -

Rickdangers home surveillance and tracking app makes me believe that his girls have very nicely lotioned skin 

He probably locks them up each night in his underground torture chamber. 

1/10/20 11:17 AM
6/14/12
JayMan -

This. Those are some damn ugly grandmas, homie.

1/11/20 12:06 AM
4/17/15

I declare this thread dead. Next stop WC cold approaches!

1/11/20 10:35 AM
11/8/16
RedPillPhil -

This post cracks me up every time i scroll by it.

I'm sure that body is simply amazing under those pesky clothes!

1/11/20 4:32 PM
1/2/13
Co3 -
j-money -

Home surveillance is to protect my property and belongings.  It also so happens to let me know of all comings and goings on my property.

Edited: 1/11/20 6:28 PM
1/1/01

I cannot fap to these recent photos. Not at all. Not even close. Nope. Nope.

1/12/20 11:05 PM
9/3/14
RickDanger -
Co3 -
j-money -

Home surveillance is to protect my property and belongings.  It also so happens to let me know of all comings and goings on my property.

I have an employee like this at work. 

In his case he married a younger woman and I swear to God his every waking moment is spent tracking her, calling her, making sure she ain`t getting dicked down by black guys.  He also spends lots of money buying her things all the time, I swear all he does during his free time is look for stuff to keep her happy online (cars, cruises, purses, you fucking name it) or tracking her arse.

A few times he has fucked up at work because he is so desperate to just go back to his CSI investigation.  I get exausted by just watching him freak out whenever she doesn`t text back within a certain time. 

Poor dude, getting old sucks.

1/12/20 11:26 PM
7/10/02

"getting old sucks" It does, but not that in that way. He is a nutcase LOL As if getting old meant acting like that

1/12/20 11:58 PM
12/13/11
Peruvian Necktiez -
RickDanger -
Co3 -
j-money -

In his case he married a younger woman and I swear to God his every waking moment is spent tracking her, calling her, making sure she ain`t getting dicked down by black guys.  He also spends lots of money buying her things all the time, I swear all he does during his free time is look for stuff to keep her happy online (cars, cruises, purses, you fucking name it) or tracking her arse.

A few times he has fucked up at work because he is so desperate to just go back to his CSI investigation.  I get exausted by just watching him freak out whenever she doesn`t text back within a certain time. 

that is a hilarious story. I cant think of anything much more pathetic than that. 

1/13/20 10:53 AM
4/25/13

This thread should be renamed how incels get laid

The response from any female they have a chance with

https://media.giphy.com/media/9HQRIttS5C4Za/giphy.gif

And the incels response

https://media.giphy.com/media/B0dqvPg0rFW0M/giphy.gif

If the incel does not pay them money

https://media.giphy.com/media/j6W1FY7A7dYnS/giphy.gif

But remember they all bang Victoria's Secret models....as long as they pay.

1/14/20 3:20 PM
1/1/01

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/01/13/virginia-college-students-turning-sugar-daddies-avoid-college-debt/?fbclid=IwAR04W5W_aYInvDm1KNOAeRQnpNP8n408Yi4XyyUnoAyYJx1BCCupCcnYU9o

1/14/20 4:34 PM
1/21/14
Neil McCauley -
Peruvian Necktiez -
RickDanger -
Co3 -
j-money -

that is a hilarious story. I cant think of anything much more pathetic than that. 

He is gonna drive her to cheat if she isn't already. Insecurity is a huge turn off.

1/14/20 4:57 PM
1/1/01

I'm gonna have to get in on this... Wife of 22 years moved out on May 1st of last year. I'm seeing a girl now and it's serious and I'm wondering WTF I'm doing. I need to play more. Ugh!

3/23/20 5:53 PM
1/1/01

Hey Windy - how is this project going?

I bet the inventory to choose from has doubled or tripled recently. Lot's of bartenders and waitstaff returning messages now huh. "Oh hi, yeah my Christmas was great, how was yours" type of shit.