OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

3/23/20 6:44 PM
2/27/11
OldSchoolMike -

Hey Windy - how is this project going?

I bet the inventory to choose from has doubled or tripled recently. Lot's of bartenders and waitstaff returning messages now huh. "Oh hi, yeah my Christmas was great, how was yours" type of shit.

LMAO

3/24/20 8:56 AM
1/2/11

Hey Windy - hope you’re well. I forgot to ask you - did these girls let you video any of the experiences?

3/24/20 9:09 AM
3/7/15

I just need to acquire enough wealth to become a sugar daddy. 

3/24/20 10:40 AM
1/1/01

It's time boys!

3/24/20 11:53 AM
1/1/01

Windy? Update us please.

3/24/20 9:51 PM
10/4/05

I'd have to imagine that site is getting flooded with desperate servers / bartenders / hospitality workers who are suddenly unemployed and not making any money for the foreeable future. Those girls work for undeclared tips too so the amount of unemployment they qualify for will be almost nothing... In for updates...

3/25/20 9:35 AM
1/1/01

ttt

3/25/20 9:42 AM
4/17/15

The popular opinion seems to be that half the waitresses in America are one missed shift away from sucking dick for toilet paper. I don't know about that. It's only been a week. 

3/25/20 12:24 PM
1/1/01
Co3 -

The popular opinion seems to be that half the waitresses in America are one missed shift away from sucking dick for toilet paper. I don't know about that. It's only been a week. 

my vast empire of paper products ensures that i will have access to women of good breeding stock should it be required. my bloodline will go on after the coronapocalypse.

aquire toilet paper, fornicate sugar babies.

3/26/20 9:45 AM
1/1/01

last TTT for this scientific research

3/26/20 9:51 AM
1/12/10
Co3 -

I’ve seen servers with that worked just to stay busy, and made more in tips than everyone in the kitchen, lose their houses because they have no money management skills. 

3/26/20 9:53 PM
4/17/15

Ok in for banging these hoes 

3/28/20 9:59 AM
1/1/01

windy on here on weekends?

3/28/20 10:18 AM
10/25/08

I think Windy was backing off the SA girls for a while based on some other threads that popped up after this one.

But come on OG’ers, we must have some guys who are cleaning up on here!  Post!

3/29/20 5:04 PM
2/12/14

Haven't been on the underground as much lately. An update is everything is going good, hooked up with a few girls from bumble and tinder but still on SA and banging a bunch of young college girls. 

Life all around is pretty good, looking to invest in the stock market right now. Not looking to get serious with any girls right now, I love the variety that SA provides for me.

3/29/20 5:11 PM
1/1/01
Windy City -

Haven't been on the underground as much lately. An update is everything is going good, hooked up with a few girls from bumble and tinder but still on SA and banging a bunch of young college girls. 

Life all around is pretty good, looking to invest in the stock market right now. Not looking to get serious with any girls right now, I love the variety that SA provides for me.

i like to imagine that you are now living like leo decaprio and ordering them from a catalog. 2 from column a one from column b. some of that sweet kung pow sugar pussy.

3/29/20 5:23 PM
1/1/01
Windy City - 

Glad you are good.

How is the online selection pre-covid to today? More or less to choose from?

3/29/20 6:21 PM
1/1/01

ttt

3/29/20 6:58 PM
12/28/14
OldSchoolMike -
Windy City - 

Glad you are good.

How is the online selection pre-covid to today? More or less to choose from?

This?

3/31/20 9:19 PM
3/29/20
So I might as well add some more info to this thread and give it life .. my one time contribution to the OG

Off the top I used to be an active participant on these boards eons ago (think who would win Fedor vs. Couture, etc). Realized how much time was wasted posting so just became just a browser of things that interested or amused me on UG/OG. You'll never guess my old screen name.

Over the past decade had 3 runs on SA after long term relationship endings and just not wanting to date in general. These runs usually last for like about 2.5 months then stop as I get my fix if you will. Typically get 6-8 "dates" during that time. Its honestly hard to stop! For the price of a trip to Mexico for a week you bang multiple 20 year olds .. which is better than the 40 year old mom with 3 kids at the pool in Puerto Vallerta. I don't go to normal whores for the sake of my STD health, the disgusting aspect of being the fifth guy that plugged her that day and a girl taking that many men in a short time has mental issues.

I'll just put a few bullet statements out there on this
- vast majority are average girls looking for some side gig (not full time prostitutes or totally sponsored like the SA site tries to portray). They really just want one dude to see on the side basically
- I've seen at least 10 girls I've met or seen in normal life (personal trainer, barista, waitress, actual dates on say Match.com etc). If you go on there and have any public exposure don't be surprised if you don't see someone you know. If you have a 20 something daughter,you might not want to ever go on there in case your worst fears come true
- having seen the site over many years the average girl on there gets on the site for maybe 3 months, probably bangs a couple dudes, finds out the dreamy SD allowance and life of leisure does not exist and then never gets back on again. Most are one offs.
- there is a population of girls that come and go as bills become due basically. Rent due is a good time to see new activity or after Xmas.
- this is its own topic, but there are younger girls who just like the older guy in general. You can get laid just taking them to a nice restaurant (they are used to TGIFs lol). I've done it probably 4-5x. There was a dude who wrote a blog about how he would fly girls into his city and bang them by just being a fit older guy with good game and lifestyle. No cash exchanged. I believe it 100%.
- surprising few number of fake profiles and full time prostitutes.
- the ratio of women to men is insane. In my city its 8:1. How do I know? Some data mining geek went through on a reddit thread and compiled it for all metro areas in the US and even the world. You won't find anything under 5:1 and it could go up to 30:1 in 3rd world cities.
- for me at least, you have to have some game to get the girls you want. Its not quite like a set price, auction scenario. Its more banter, they want to meet and get a feel for you and then talk "allowance" or "assistance". But from what the OP wrote its different for him. Like to hear his experience!
- safety tip #1: always google their # and also their user name on the site. Often they use same user name on site as say Instagram or something. I would say 50% of the time I can find their social media before we even meet. I do it to screen. There are the occasion you find a mugshot or a prostitute listing or can tell she is pyscho based on her social media musings.
- safety tip #2: try to go to their place (only 10% can accommodate because of roomies mostly) or a hotel. Never invite to your house. Just common sense.
- you definitely can get flaked on just like normal dating. If she is hot, she might have multiple suitors and put you as a backup plan. Again, OPs experience would be interesting.
- they will ask for a photo of you typically. I got snapchat with the disappearing pic feature built in. They won't have your mug in a text for eternity. Most 20 something shave a snapchat account. You can also get a cheap burner phone account to use as your method of texting. Again - hedging against future surprises.
- lot of cool girls out there and one I hang out with even after years and bang for free
- with current economics prices will fold in 1/2 is my guess. I noticed a 4 to 5x uptick in new profiles each day in my town. I'm having fun right now seeing uppity ones that quoted insane prices come back with hat in hand
- the most interesting aspect of this whole SA experience is the amount of whority (made up I know) that woman are like in general. Its totally flipped my view of the average woman. Lets put it this way, there are 10,000 active profiles in my city of a metro area of little over a million. This doesn't even include the ones that got on and off. Its like a normal thing now for the 20s,30s to try out. Fucking unreal to think about.

going back to my old world of just browsing I won't be on here long. Just thought I might add some fuel to this. I'll answer a few questions … and then climb back under my rock
3/31/20 11:22 PM
1/1/01
JustAnotherUser - So I might as well add some more info to this thread and give it life .. my one time contribution to the OG

Off the top I used to be an active participant on these boards eons ago (think who would win Fedor vs. Couture, etc). Realized how much time was wasted posting so just became just a browser of things that interested or amused me on UG/OG. You'll never guess my old screen name.

Over the past decade had 3 runs on SA after long term relationship endings and just not wanting to date in general. These runs usually last for like about 2.5 months then stop as I get my fix if you will. Typically get 6-8 "dates" during that time. Its honestly hard to stop! For the price of a trip to Mexico for a week you bang multiple 20 year olds .. which is better than the 40 year old mom with 3 kids at the pool in Puerto Vallerta. I don't go to normal whores for the sake of my STD health, the disgusting aspect of being the fifth guy that plugged her that day and a girl taking that many men in a short time has mental issues.

- vast majority are average girls looking for some side gig (not full time prostitutes or totally sponsored like the SA site tries to portray). They really just want one dude to see on the side basically
- I've seen at least 10 girls I've met or seen in normal life (personal trainer, barista, waitress, actual dates on say Match.com etc). If you go on there and have any public exposure don't be surprised if you don't see someone you know. If you have a 20 something daughter,you might not want to ever go on there in case your worst fears come true
- having seen the site over many years the average girl on there gets on the site for maybe 3 months, probably bangs a couple dudes, finds out the dreamy SD allowance and life of leisure does not exist and then never gets back on again. Most are one offs.
- there is a population of girls that come and go as bills become due basically. Rent due is a good time to see new activity or after Xmas.
- this is its own topic, but there are younger girls who just like the older guy in general. You can get laid just taking them to a nice restaurant (they are used to TGIFs lol). I've done it probably 4-5x. There was a dude who wrote a blog about how he would fly girls into his city and bang them by just being a fit older guy with good game and lifestyle. No cash exchanged. I believe it 100%.
- the ratio of women to men is insane. In my city its 8:1. How do I know? Some data mining geek went through on a reddit thread and compiled it for all metro areas in the US and even the world. You won't find anything under 5:1 and it could go up to 30:1 in 3rd world cities.
- for me at least, you have to have some game to get the girls you want. Its not quite like a set price, auction scenario. Its more banter, they want to meet and get a feel for you and then talk "allowance" or "assistance". But from what the OP wrote its different for him. Like to hear his experience!
- safety tip #1: always google their # and also their user name on the site. Often they use same user name on site as say Instagram or something. I would say 50% of the time I can find their social media before we even meet. I do it to screen. There are the occasion you find a mugshot or a prostitute listing or can tell she is pyscho based on her social media musings.
- safety tip #2: try to go to their place (only 10% can accommodate because of roomies mostly) or a hotel. Never invite to your house. Just common sense.
- you definitely can get flaked on just like normal dating. If she is hot, she might have multiple suitors and put you as a backup plan. Again, OPs experience would be interesting.
- they will ask for a photo of you typically. I got snapchat with the disappearing pic feature built in. They won't have your mug in a text for eternity. Most 20 something shave a snapchat account. You can also get a cheap burner phone account to use as your method of texting. Again - hedging against future surprises.
- lot of cool girls out there and one I hang out with even after years and bang for free
- with current economics prices will fold in 1/2 is my guess. I noticed a 4 to 5x uptick in new profiles each day in my town. I'm having fun right now seeing uppity ones that quoted insane prices come back with hat in hand
- the most interesting aspect of this whole SA experience is the amount of whority (made up I know) that woman are like in general. Its totally flipped my view of the average woman. Lets put it this way, there are 10,000 active profiles in my city of a metro area of little over a million. This doesn't even include the ones that got on and off. Its like a normal thing now for the 20s,30s to try out. Fucking unreal to think about.

going back to my old world of just browsing I won't be on here long. Just thought I might add some fuel to this. I'll answer a few questions … and then climb back under my rock

I feel like I just read a white paper by a scientific researcher

3/31/20 11:30 PM
6/22/03
^^ Yeah, it's depressing that this guy's experience is that every woman is a whore.
3/31/20 11:33 PM
6/6/16
JustAnotherUser - So I might as well add some more info to this thread and give it life .. my one time contribution to the OG

Yea women are way more whorish than the average guy can even imagine.

Prostitution has changed from stigmatized crack whores to average college chicks. Its great.

I overheard a girl from my GRAD SCHOOL talking about going out with some guys from SA. She was talking it up, saying she got paid for basically nothing, and of course "I didnt even sleep with him!"

I smiled to myself because I know females. Crazy times.

3/31/20 11:34 PM
12/26/05

In

3/31/20 11:43 PM
7/10/02
OldSchoolMike - 
JustAnotherUser - So I might as well add some more info to this thread and give it life .. my one time contribution to the OG

I feel like I just read a white paper by a scientific researcher

Indeed. As scientist and a scholar. That white paper is a great asset to this thread.