OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

4/2/20 12:20 PM
1/1/01
CrazyJoeDavola - 
Road Warrior Fin - 

Someone give it to me simple

I signed up on seekingarrangement - chick wants to meet me is only 10 years younger(28, I'm 38).  I tried to ask up front what are you trying to get or you just want to meet?  She said I think we can click and have fun.  Was pretty forward about trying to meet up tonight, said she'd even drive.

I told her no and she was like what about tomorrow so I'm like why not.  She has been on there for 5 months.  Someone fire away the truth, she looks good but isn't out of reach good lucking, maybe younger for what I usually date.

Nah....swing for the fences and then work your way down... don't know unless you try

Oh hell.

4/2/20 12:36 PM
6/14/12
Road Warrior Fin -
CrazyJoeDavola - 
Road Warrior Fin - 

I signed up on seekingarrangement - chick wants to meet me is only 10 years younger(28, I'm 38).  I tried to ask up front what are you trying to get or you just want to meet?  She said I think we can click and have fun.  Was pretty forward about trying to meet up tonight, said she'd even drive.

I told her no and she was like what about tomorrow so I'm like why not.  She has been on there for 5 months.  Someone fire away the truth, she looks good but isn't out of reach good lucking, maybe younger for what I usually date.

Nah....swing for the fences and then work your way down... don't know unless you try

Oh hell.

This is sound advice. 

Id fuck that chick too though. But then start implementing this philosophy stat. I punch above my weight all the time.

4/2/20 12:41 PM
10/27/05
So I've got a confession, and I'm a little embarrassed by it.

I started dating a girl I grew up and graduated with a few months ago. We're 38, she's got 2 kids and is still going through a divorce.

At some point a month ago she mentioned that a girl she's friends with was a sugar baby, and the story the girl tells her is she goes on dates with a few regulars, no intimacy involved, they take her to events, and even fly her out on business trips. My GF is intrigued by easy money, no requirement to be intimate, and asks how I feel about it.

I'm not into it at all. This is for all intents and purposes a good girl. She was with her ex for 20 years, he was her first, and she's only slept with one other guy after her husband and before me.

I tell her she's naive to think that she's going to find what she's thinking will happen (also while she's gorgeous, she's 38 with 2 kids, probably not the demo most legit sugar daddies are looking for).

A big part of it for her is the idea of easy money combined with never being able to do anything she wanted for 20 years with her ex, so this is the most extreme version of "I can do what I want" she could come up with.

I thought I could be serious with her prior to this. She has since said she would most likely never do it, especially considering it's a choice between doing that or being with me, but it's really just the fantasy and easy money. I've told her about this thread and it opened her eyes a bit.

I'm not spending money on her, I'm not letting myself get attached either. It's a great relationship so far but It's super disappointing to see a great girl play with the idea of being lured into prostitution. She says she would never cross that line, but the logical side of me knows that if she puts herself in that situation and then money is laid out in exchange for intimacy she may not be able to easily decline.

It really sucks to think someone you care about could act that way, but behavior like this is why so many guys here seem to have an overall negative view of women.
4/2/20 1:42 PM
2/14/03
Thage - So I've got a confession, and I'm a little embarrassed by it.

I started dating a girl I grew up and graduated with a few months ago. We're 38, she's got 2 kids and is still going through a divorce.

At some point a month ago she mentioned that a girl she's friends with was a sugar baby, and the story the girl tells her is she goes on dates with a few regulars, no intimacy involved, they take her to events, and even fly her out on business trips. My GF is intrigued by easy money, no requirement to be intimate, and asks how I feel about it.

I'm not into it at all. This is for all intents and purposes a good girl. She was with her ex for 20 years, he was her first, and she's only slept with one other guy after her husband and before me.

I tell her she's naive to think that she's going to find what she's thinking will happen (also while she's gorgeous, she's 38 with 2 kids, probably not the demo most legit sugar daddies are looking for).

A big part of it for her is the idea of easy money combined with never being able to do anything she wanted for 20 years with her ex, so this is the most extreme version of "I can do what I want" she could come up with.

I thought I could be serious with her prior to this. She has since said she would most likely never do it, especially considering it's a choice between doing that or being with me, but it's really just the fantasy and easy money. I've told her about this thread and it opened her eyes a bit.

I'm not spending money on her, I'm not letting myself get attached either. It's a great relationship so far but It's super disappointing to see a great girl play with the idea of being lured into prostitution. She says she would never cross that line, but the logical side of me knows that if she puts herself in that situation and then money is laid out in exchange for intimacy she may not be able to easily decline.

It really sucks to think someone you care about could act that way, but behavior like this is why so many guys here seem to have an overall negative view of women.

She is actually telling you to better financially support her and her 2 kids.

If she could or would she would already get a sugar daddy. From what you described she could only get guys who pay as they go. Not a provider sugar daddy. She wants you to play that role.

Romantic idealism is made up bullshit. You have a golden opportunity to build yourself a harem with her and the 2 daughters.

4/2/20 2:11 PM
2/14/03
Road Warrior Fin -

Her clock is ticking. Man up!

4/2/20 2:17 PM
3/15/15
Slydawg - 
HotSteppa - I have a really good friend I've known for 40 years, with a 20 year old daughter going into her 2nd year of college. I found out she is on a sugar site, and then found out an older guy I knew has fucked her about 4 times. He also was with her and a friend too. I didn't realize it was her until he showed me a photo. So get this, he's telling me about al the degrading things she is into, cum in the face, etc. And then 3 hours later I am at my friend's house and his "inncoent" daughter is there. lol My friend is conservative lifestyle, etc. He would die of a heart attack if he knew. I've known this girl since she was born. She told the guy she's met over 20 guys on there over the past couple years. lol

You are a top poster. You always have something interesting or funny to say,

Thanks!
It actually stressed me a bit that I should perhaps tell my friend, but then I realized that she is an adult and it is her life, and it would not benefit him mentally (already has a slight mental issue) to know that his daughter is sleeping with men for $$.
I almost feel like talking some sense into her but I do not think I can connect with this current generation anymore. Totally different mindset, ruined, in my belief, by social media.
Apparently from what I can see, a few of friends are doing it to. Why work at the mall when this option is now considered "normal"?
4/2/20 2:31 PM
2/14/03
HotSteppa -
Slydawg - 
HotSteppa - I have a really good friend I've known for 40 years, with a 20 year old daughter going into her 2nd year of college. I found out she is on a sugar site, and then found out an older guy I knew has fucked her about 4 times. He also was with her and a friend too. I didn't realize it was her until he showed me a photo. So get this, he's telling me about al the degrading things she is into, cum in the face, etc. And then 3 hours later I am at my friend's house and his "inncoent" daughter is there. lol My friend is conservative lifestyle, etc. He would die of a heart attack if he knew. I've known this girl since she was born. She told the guy she's met over 20 guys on there over the past couple years. lol

Thanks!
It actually stressed me a bit that I should perhaps tell my friend, but then I realized that she is an adult and it is her life, and it would not benefit him mentally (already has a slight mental issue) to know that his daughter is sleeping with men for $$.
I almost feel like talking some sense into her but I do not think I can connect with this current generation anymore. Totally different mindset, ruined, in my belief, by social media.
Apparently from what I can see, a few of friends are doing it to. Why work at the mall when this option is now considered "normal"?

Most women fuck men for $$$.

The exception is powerful business women. They like cute subordinate men to use thier strap-ons. A friend told me.

A power hungry man and a power hungry woman are pretty much the same thing. 

4/2/20 2:42 PM
3/29/20
Off the thread now - have fun out there.
4/2/20 2:46 PM
3/29/20
Thage - So I've got a confession, and I'm a little embarrassed by it.

once she goes down this path she will wind up on her back for $$.
Some of those SDs out there are pretty slick - they may her ease into the idea of just a date but they will sink her into deep waters where she will go for it.

I've caught girls lying about having previous SDs .. your gir's friend is full of it I'm sure (she has sex). Who wants to admit it when you have this prim and proper façade you are trying to keep up?
4/2/20 2:55 PM
4/22/07

Be glad she showed you her true colors. Dont you get stuck playing stepdaddy man, you are better than that.

4/2/20 2:56 PM
10/4/18
Thage - So I've got a confession, and I'm a little embarrassed by it.

Fuck man. That is disappointing and a little heartbreaking. If she even "considered" it as an option, something is very wrong. If I cared for her, I would be pretty bummed about this. I wouldn't want or be with any woman that would even "toss the idea around". Especially a woman that is old enough to know better and have better character than that. Plus, and a huge plus, shes a mother and should have better character than that regardless of whether she thinks shes "missed out" on stuff because she was married for 20 years.

I would be very very cautious. But that's just me.
Edited: 4/2/20 3:12 PM
10/27/05
<.
4/2/20 3:21 PM
12/1/12

She sounds incredibly naive. Could actually ger herself into dangerous situations.

4/2/20 3:24 PM
10/27/05
I'm cautious, but I'm still enjoying it.

If it turns out to be just a weird fantasy she never wants to act on, I can't fault her.

I mean I've slept with more than 15X the people she has, so I had my wild days, I can see someone thinking they missed out on doing something crazy.

Until that day I'm just enjoying what's there now.
Edited: 4/2/20 3:38 PM
11/27/02
"This is for all intents and purposes a good girl. She was with her ex for 20 years, he was her first, and she's only slept with one other guy after her husband and before me. My GF is intrigued by easy money, no requirement to be intimate, and asks how I feel about it.

A big part of it for her is the idea of easy money combined with never being able to do anything she wanted for 20 years with her ex, so this is the most extreme version of "I can do what I want" she could come up with."

Yeah, no way get serious with this girl Thage.

Sure, girls can casually date guys and get wined and dined and hit the town and events and such without sleeping with eveyone, but if she thinks girls are getting "paid" without banging then she is being willfully obtuse, or just dumb.

Either way, you are out of there
4/2/20 3:45 PM
1/1/01
Thage - I'm cautious, but I'm still enjoying it.

If it turns out to be just a weird fantasy she never wants to act on, I can't fault her.

I mean I've slept with more than 15X the people she has, so I had my wild days, I can see someone thinking they missed out on doing something crazy.

Thelma wants a Louise to compare notes with. She will be DTF for the right amount of $$$, we all know it

4/2/20 3:46 PM
10/27/05
supersonic - "This is for all intents and purposes a good girl. She was with her ex for 20 years, he was her first, and she's only slept with one other guy after her husband and before me. My GF is intrigued by easy money, no requirement to be intimate, and asks how I feel about it.

A big part of it for her is the idea of easy money combined with never being able to do anything she wanted for 20 years with her ex, so this is the most extreme version of "I can do what I want" she could come up with."

Sure, girls can casually date guys and get wined and dined and hit the town and events and such without sleeping with eveyone, but if she thinks girls are getting "paid" without banging then she is being willfully obtuse, or just dumb.

Again I think it's just a fantasy, but you're correct in a very large way she is sheltered and naive. She really believed her friend who is a sugar baby is making decent money and never touching a dick.

Married for almost 18 years, and not really active in the larger non kid world that would let her understand what happens in the real world. While I think she's smoking hot, I just can't imagine if you were going the SB route you wouldn't pick some dumb young 10, not a 38 year old mom. She would absolutely get guys who would pay to hook up with her no doubt. Probably not just paying for her company though.

Its an interesting psych situation of fantasizing about something so extreme to prove one can do whatever they want. If I had to guess she will never push for it seriously. If she does she already knows that's a deal breaker.
4/2/20 3:47 PM
10/27/05
OldSchoolMike - 
Thage - I'm cautious, but I'm still enjoying it.

Thelma wants a Louise to compare notes with. She will be DTF for the right amount of $$$, we all know it

No doubt, you wouldn't even meet someone off that site if you weren't prepared to fuck for the right amount.
4/2/20 3:47 PM
1/1/01
HotSteppa - 
Slydawg - 

Thanks!

You need to get on there and book a Pay Per Meat and go from there.

4/2/20 3:50 PM
1/1/01
Thage - I'm cautious, but I'm still enjoying it.

I would agree that you have slept with way more men than she has. 

4/2/20 4:00 PM
7/22/11

International site? Asking for a friend

4/2/20 4:07 PM
10/27/05
j-money - 
Thage - I'm cautious, but I'm still enjoying it.

I would agree that you have slept with way more men than she has. 

I should have seen this joke coming.
4/2/20 4:49 PM
10/4/18
Thage - 
supersonic - "This is for all intents and purposes a good girl. She was with her ex for 20 years, he was her first, and she's only slept with one other guy after her husband and before me. My GF is intrigued by easy money, no requirement to be intimate, and asks how I feel about it.

Again I think it's just a fantasy, but you're correct in a very large way she is sheltered and naive. She really believed her friend who is a sugar baby is making decent money and never touching a dick.

Married for almost 18 years, and not really active in the larger non kid world that would let her understand what happens in the real world. While I think she's smoking hot, I just can't imagine if you were going the SB route you wouldn't pick some dumb young 10, not a 38 year old mom. She would absolutely get guys who would pay to hook up with her no doubt. Probably not just paying for her company though.

Its an interesting psych situation of fantasizing about something so extreme to prove one can do whatever they want. If I had to guess she will never push for it seriously. If she does she already knows that's a deal breaker.

The fact that you have discussed it with her and that you are sharing a concern here should be a red flag. You realize that there are many many women out there that would not in a million years even consider that road right. Why accept the fact that its even a topic in your life.
4/2/20 4:55 PM
10/27/05
TheRoguewrestler - 
Thage - 

The fact that you have discussed it with her and that you are sharing a concern here should be a red flag. You realize that there are many many women out there that would not in a million years even consider that road right. Why accept the fact that its even a topic in your life.

Again, I'm not marrying her. It isn't a constant conversation, or something that's keeping me up.

I really enjoy her company and what we have so far. One area if it comes up seriously will be a deal breaker.

At least I'm aware of what behavior to watch for. There's something to be said about fully enjoying something you know is most likely temporary, as opposed to buying into hype it could be a permanent relationship (or at least fooling yourself into believing it can be) and then being let down.
4/2/20 4:59 PM
10/4/18
Thage - 
TheRoguewrestler - 
Thage - 

Again, I'm not marrying her. It isn't a constant conversation, or something that's keeping me up.

I really enjoy her company and what we have so far. One area if it comes up seriously will be a deal breaker.

At least I'm aware of what behavior to watch for. There's something to be said about fully enjoying something you know is most likely temporary, as opposed to buying into hype it could be a permanent relationship (or at least fooling yourself into believing it can be) and then being let down.

Good for you. Sounds like you have your head on straight unlike a lot of naive kids here. Nothing wrong with "getting what you want" out of a relationship.