OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

4/18/20 8:22 PM
9/10/13
Sprawl'n'Stall -
pahulkster - 
bullson -
pahulkster -

Seems like a honeypot for cops

What law is getting broken? Its illegal for people to date now?

Guy posted about offering money for sex. I couldn't care less what they do, but it seems risky. If cops make a fake account what's the difference from any other prostitution sting? 

Land of the FREE???

CAPSLOCK

4/25/20 6:19 PM
10/4/05

... was drinking and perusing SA last night and almost upgraded my account. I have like 30 unreadable messages... gonna watch Netflix and drink again tonight...might be the night?!? Chicago is shut down another 5 weeks minimum...I need something fun to pass the time... 

Edited: 4/25/20 7:23 PM
2/12/14
CrazyJoeDavola -

... was drinking and perusing SA last night and almost upgraded my account. I have like 30 unreadable messages... gonna watch Netflix and drink again tonight...might be the night?!? Chicago is shut down another 5 weeks minimum...I need something fun to pass the time... 

It is funny you mention that, I just got done with a freshly turned 18 year old. Blew my load 3 times just got done about an hour ago. Just had Giordano's and watching Waco on Netflix. Life is good,  Buy a month what is the worst that can happen?

4/25/20 7:31 PM
5/18/10
quedate en casa cabron
4/25/20 7:43 PM
2/12/14
ryans - quedate en casa cabron

I am staying at home

4/26/20 1:05 AM
1/1/01

4/26/20 5:36 AM
4/15/16

These businesses (or whatever you call them) just be hurting right now.

I can't imagine banging some stranger during the pandemic.

4/26/20 6:00 AM
5/15/15
pahulkster -
bullson -
pahulkster -

Seems like a honeypot for cops

What law is getting broken? Its illegal for people to date now?

Guy posted about offering money for sex. I couldn't care less what they do, but it seems risky. If cops make a fake account what's the difference from any other prostitution sting? 

The difference is that prostitution stings aim to disrupt organised crime. This is a young lady wanting to make money to get fucked. Slightly different..

9/16/20 3:34 PM
1/1/01

Updates please?

Prices drop?

More choices or less now?

Details please

9/16/20 7:08 PM
1/1/01

Ttt

9/17/20 10:13 AM
1/1/01

ttt

9/17/20 1:26 PM
9/13/12

With the unemployment rate at catastrophic levels now, I'll bet we'll see thousands of new sugar babies.

9/17/20 5:16 PM
4/17/15
GarlicSauce -

With the unemployment rate at catastrophic levels now, I'll bet we'll see thousands of new sugar babies.

And a lot less of their small business owner sugar daddies too. 

9/18/20 1:41 PM
1/1/01

TTT for Windy

9/18/20 1:45 PM
1/1/01
Id take some guidance in this. Looks like it might be a good time.
Edited: 9/19/20 6:46 AM
9/13/12
tj tapper - Id take some guidance in this. Looks like it might be a good time.

It's never a bad time to enjoy women.

9/19/20 6:54 AM
3/29/13

Buncha no pussy getting fags

9/19/20 6:58 AM
9/13/12
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -

Buncha no pussy getting fags

It's only logical that fags don't seek pussy.

Edited: 9/21/20 12:14 AM
2/12/14
OldSchoolMike - Updates please?

Prices drop?

More choices or less now?

Details please

I am still at it, slowed down a little but am still probably average 2-3 a month. 

Prices may have dropped a little or are roughly the same, that being said you have to know how to negotiate. Average girls cost between 200-300. I have gotten a few girls for free, but that is fairly rare. 

The choices are the same, but it seemed since Covid hit there are more scammers. Very easy to avoid. There is always a new batch of fresh 18 year olds on seeking. Not all of them can make it on only fans. Believe it or not I am shocked the girls that do this. I am talking about college girls who are majoring in biology and their fathers are doctors.

I predict in 10 years the marriage rate will fall heavily and this will be the new dating market. I could see at least 20-30% of girls being on apps such as seeking in 10 years. I could see it competing bumble, tinder, hinge.

9/21/20 12:21 AM
2/12/14

I haven't noticed a huge difference with Covid hitting. Maybe the 600 a month unemployment has something to do with it. That being said seeking will be around forever.

There are some girls that are duds on seeking but I have a few girls I am going to keep on the rotation for the winter.

A 19 year old who has a geat pair of tits.

A 20 year old colombian girl who is very orgasmic and squirts all over the place

A 21 year old who works at a health club who is hot and has a great personality.

I know many here say bumble is great and everything, but the girls I met on their have baggage, are overweight and tend to be feminist cunts. To be honest older woman are just as tough if not tougher to deal with than the younger ones.

Like Charlie Sheen once said you pay them to leave. Would I like to settle down? Yes, probably when my kids get older or if I find the right one (Would never get married again). That being said in this sexual market place 95% of the girls are not marriage material.

9/21/20 1:07 AM
5/12/11

So do you get a hotel room every time you meet one or bring them to the house after a few times with them?  How do you know who the scammers are?

9/21/20 2:37 AM
2/21/10

The older i get i realize im more jealous of your extra diposable money than you getting to bang hotchicks

9/21/20 5:59 AM
12/31/05

In

9/21/20 6:23 AM
1/2/11
Windy City -

I haven't noticed a huge difference with Covid hitting. Maybe the 600 a month unemployment has something to do with it. That being said seeking will be around forever.

There are some girls that are duds on seeking but I have a few girls I am going to keep on the rotation for the winter.

A 20 year old colombian girl who is very orgasmic and squirts all over the place

A 21 year old who works at a health club who is hot and has a great personality.

I know many here say bumble is great and everything, but the girls I met on their have baggage, are overweight and tend to be feminist cunts. To be honest older woman are just as tough if not tougher to deal with than the younger ones.

Like Charlie Sheen once said you pay them to leave. Would I like to settle down? Yes, probably when my kids get older or if I find the right one (Would never get married again). That being said in this sexual market place 95% of the girls are not marriage material.

How much do you pay each of these girls per engagement?

9/21/20 6:58 AM
1/9/02
Windy City -

its funny that girls have convinced themselves that guys dont care about past number of sexual partners and obesity, the few american gilrs that dont buy into that shit and the loads of foreign women that dont will have a huge advantage in not getting pumped and dumped