OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

9/25/20 4:12 PM
9/13/12
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

I haven't noticed a huge difference with Covid hitting. Maybe the 600 a month unemployment has something to do with it. That being said seeking will be around forever.

There are some girls that are duds on seeking but I have a few girls I am going to keep on the rotation for the winter.

A 19 year old who has a geat pair of tits.

A 20 year old colombian girl who is very orgasmic and squirts all over the place

A 21 year old who works at a health club who is hot and has a great personality.

I know many here say bumble is great and everything, but the girls I met on their have baggage, are overweight and tend to be feminist cunts. To be honest older woman are just as tough if not tougher to deal with than the younger ones.

Like Charlie Sheen once said you pay them to leave. Would I like to settle down? Yes, probably when my kids get older or if I find the right one (Would never get married again). That being said in this sexual market place 95% of the girls are not marriage material.

Maybe it's just in my area, but the dating apps have been fucking awful lately. It's either fat divorced women with 3 kids, fake spamming bots, or profiles set up only to advertise a snapchat/instagram/cash app account. When I do get a good match, 99% of the time I never get a reply or the bitch can't hold a conversation. 

You have to understand with dating apps woman have figured out they could get any guy they want. This leads to a sense of entitlement. Even some of these fat divorced woman have gotten very cocky. lol. I was married for 10 years and when I got back in the game I couldn't believe how entitlled and unnattractive these woman have become. Not only are they fat, but they have an attitude. 

If I am 18 years old today, NO WAY I RECOMMEND anyone get married with a modern day woman. I talk to my son and he is young and I put it in his head, focus on yourself and never focus on woman and don't think you need to get married to live a good life.

As a man you have to adapt. For instance, if every house around your area is going for 1.1 million and they need work and you feel they are only worth 400k than keep renting and don't buy. That also pertains to the dating world. Right now it could be my son, my best friend, my brother in this current system I would say the majority are better off not getting married. 

Marriage is a business relationship built around having kids. Thats it. 

Marriage in most of the world has meaning. Marriage in the US and the West in general is worthless, since both of them can fuck and cohabit with no restrictions. There's nothing to look forward to anymore.

Also the meaning of marriage changed. Now it's about common interests and personal fulfillment, so when those are gone divorce happens (made easier now after no-fault laws). In the past it was about a higher and deeper meaning like responsibility, family, community, spirituality, etc.

9/25/20 4:38 PM
6/14/12
GarlicSauce -
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

I haven't noticed a huge difference with Covid hitting. Maybe the 600 a month unemployment has something to do with it. That being said seeking will be around forever.

There are some girls that are duds on seeking but I have a few girls I am going to keep on the rotation for the winter.

A 20 year old colombian girl who is very orgasmic and squirts all over the place

A 21 year old who works at a health club who is hot and has a great personality.

I know many here say bumble is great and everything, but the girls I met on their have baggage, are overweight and tend to be feminist cunts. To be honest older woman are just as tough if not tougher to deal with than the younger ones.

Like Charlie Sheen once said you pay them to leave. Would I like to settle down? Yes, probably when my kids get older or if I find the right one (Would never get married again). That being said in this sexual market place 95% of the girls are not marriage material.

Maybe it's just in my area, but the dating apps have been fucking awful lately. It's either fat divorced women with 3 kids, fake spamming bots, or profiles set up only to advertise a snapchat/instagram/cash app account. When I do get a good match, 99% of the time I never get a reply or the bitch can't hold a conversation. 

You have to understand with dating apps woman have figured out they could get any guy they want. This leads to a sense of entitlement. Even some of these fat divorced woman have gotten very cocky. lol. I was married for 10 years and when I got back in the game I couldn't believe how entitlled and unnattractive these woman have become. Not only are they fat, but they have an attitude. 

If I am 18 years old today, NO WAY I RECOMMEND anyone get married with a modern day woman. I talk to my son and he is young and I put it in his head, focus on yourself and never focus on woman and don't think you need to get married to live a good life.

As a man you have to adapt. For instance, if every house around your area is going for 1.1 million and they need work and you feel they are only worth 400k than keep renting and don't buy. That also pertains to the dating world. Right now it could be my son, my best friend, my brother in this current system I would say the majority are better off not getting married. 

Marriage in most of the world has meaning. Marriage in the US and the West in general is worthless, since both of them can fuck and cohabit with no restrictions. There's nothing to look forward to anymore.

Also the meaning of marriage changed. Now it's about common interests and personal fulfillment, so when those are gone divorce happens (made easier now after no-fault laws). In the past it was about a higher and deeper meaning like responsibility, family, community, spirituality, etc.

Indeed. Too many shifts in cultural paradigms across many variables in technology and economics have rendered marriage not only useless, but diametrically opposed to intelligent decision making. 

9/25/20 4:40 PM
2/11/03
Connorwinztharematch - 
GarlicSauce -
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

Indeed. Too many shifts in cultural paradigms across many variables in technology and economics have rendered marriage not only useless, but diametrically opposed to intelligent decision making. 

That's just a personal look at marriage, I enjoy my marriage and it goes well beyond the boundaries of economics.
Edited: 9/25/20 4:45 PM
7/10/02

When you remove extended family and peer pressure, marriage goes to shit, it means nothing.

By peer pressure I mean men "being coerced" to take care of their kids and not bail, to be responsible leaders of their household. And women being pressured, shamed, policed even, mostly by OTHER WOMEN, to behave, be good wives, not whoring round, not be celebrated for breaking up families and being sluts.

Feminism and dating apps have killed any womanly restraints. Women can get laid at will and now a lot exercise that option.

It is fun for us men just looking for sex. But no doubt for society, long term relationships... it's awful. Add family courts that heavily favor women, women's nature that go for higher paid men, divorce laws, alimony... and women are rewarded financially for breaking up families. Rewarded.

Was it all by design to destroy us from the inside or it just happened?

Anyway, back to the topic ha ha. And in a way, this thread is related. Supposedly some universities have like almost 10% of college gals on Seeking Arrangements! Being whores is now OK. Young women now realize their $$$ value and exercise it. Hell, some teenage girls want to be on Onlyfans later to make bank!

9/25/20 4:59 PM
3/28/02
Isaac298 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
GarlicSauce -
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

That's just a personal look at marriage, I enjoy my marriage and it goes well beyond the boundaries of economics.

one does wonder about the relationship history of these guys denigrating marriage

9/25/20 5:53 PM
4/17/15
EazyG -
Isaac298 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
GarlicSauce -
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

one does wonder about the relationship history of these guys denigrating marriage

When your interpersonal relationships are lousy then relationships are not an attractive option. Failure hurts 

9/25/20 6:15 PM
7/10/02

Ha ha. Fuck off you moral high ground pretentious douches.

Yeah yeah. YOUR relationship is so heavenly you need to come preach your greatness on such a thread? What are sugar babies of interest to you happily married blissful men that you need to put your brown noses in this topic among us degenerate perverts?

9/25/20 6:17 PM
1/1/01

Can,we post pictures of girls from these sites please....the people that don't agree get leave the thread anytime

9/25/20 6:46 PM
6/14/12
Isaac298 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
GarlicSauce -
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

To be fair, you re a little older and of a different generation and culture values etc. Im glad that you re happily married man. You re lucky. But you re also a minority group.  

9/25/20 6:50 PM
3/21/12
"When you remove extended family and peer pressure, marriage goes to shit, it means nothing."

Seriously, I'm amazed at how much things have changed in 15 years. The other day this woman I work with was openly talking about how she would like an open marriage but her husband wouldn't go for it. Not a hint of shame in her voice, it was like she was talking about not being able to go on a vacation.
9/25/20 6:52 PM
6/14/12
EazyG -
Isaac298 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
GarlicSauce -
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

I do open relationships. But thats another conversation. Exclusive relationships defy biology and human nature and are alnost guaranteed to fail for young people in the modern age. 

Open relationships if both parties are mature enough i think offer more pros than cons. Ive been in a couple  were great. They were all ended amiably due to jobs, relocating etc. I still talk to those girls and enjoy good social relationships with them. The same is not true of all of my other exes. Anecdotal, i know. 

9/25/20 6:53 PM
6/14/12
TzTinkle - "When you remove extended family and peer pressure, marriage goes to shit, it means nothing."

Seriously, I'm amazed at how much things have changed in 15 years. The other day this woman I work with was openly talking about how she would like an open marriage but her husband wouldn't go for it. Not a hint of shame in her voice, it was like she was talking about not being able to go on a vacation.

Posted at the same time as me as reinforced my point. 

Modern culture has transcended traditional marital institutions.

9/25/20 11:19 PM
2/12/14

The majority of the guys on this thread who are pro marriage have been out of the game so long that you have no idea about how modern woman are. The guys who are down talking me probably have not been on a date in 20 plus years lol.  Like I said before, if these crop of woman were 1950's quality woman I would say marriage is a good thing. Today not so much. You have to look at marriage today like an investment and investing in todays woman is a horrible investment. 

9/26/20 1:21 PM
7/10/02
Windy City - 

The majority of the guys on this thread who are pro marriage have been out of the game so long that you have no idea about how modern woman are. The guys who are down talking me probably have not been on a date in 20 plus years lol.  Like I said before, if these crop of woman were 1950's quality woman I would say marriage is a good thing. Today not so much. You have to look at marriage today like an investment and investing in todays woman is a horrible investment. 

Exactly

9/26/20 2:48 PM
12/15/09
Connorwinztharematch -
EazyG -
Isaac298 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
GarlicSauce -
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

I do open relationships. But thats another conversation. Exclusive relationships defy biology and human nature and are alnost guaranteed to fail for young people in the modern age. 

Open relationships if both parties are mature enough i think offer more pros than cons. Ive been in a couple  were great. They were all ended amiably due to jobs, relocating etc. I still talk to those girls and enjoy good social relationships with them. The same is not true of all of my other exes. Anecdotal, i know. 

Open relationships are nothing but a nicer way to say fuck buddies. Fuck buddies have been around forever and are a great thing. I get to fuck something and in the meantime actually look for someone worthy of a relationship. Never view a fuck buddy as a real relationship. 

9/26/20 11:44 PM
5/12/11

When you first start talking to a chick on there, is it expected to buy something off a wishlist to show you aren't wasting her time?  

9/26/20 11:53 PM
2/12/14
thekev1130 -

When you first start talking to a chick on there, is it expected to buy something off a wishlist to show you aren't wasting her time?  

No, do not buy them anything. lol

Never send money either before meet. There are so many scammers on the site so you have to know how to weed them out.

9/27/20 12:21 AM
6/14/12
bluebelt4ever -
Connorwinztharematch -
EazyG -
Isaac298 -
Connorwinztharematch - 
GarlicSauce -
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

Open relationships are nothing but a nicer way to say fuck buddies. Fuck buddies have been around forever and are a great thing. I get to fuck something and in the meantime actually look for someone worthy of a relationship. Never view a fuck buddy as a real relationship. 

No. they def werent fuck buddies. 

9/27/20 12:24 AM
5/12/11
Windy City -
thekev1130 -

Never send money either before meet. There are so many scammers on the site so you have to know how to weed them out.

Ok gotcha.  It just seems like lonely dudes would just get off on messaging them without actually spending anything.  Weed them out how?  What's a common scam?

9/27/20 1:18 AM
8/20/08

In for research.

9/27/20 8:53 AM
9/22/16
thekev1130 - 
Windy City -
thekev1130 -

Ok gotcha.  It just seems like lonely dudes would just get off on messaging them without actually spending anything.  Weed them out how?  What's a common scam?

For starters: On SA you cannot message girls without being a premium member. For the women, that's a dead giveaway about a man being legit or not, because the membership is not cheap.

The two most common scams are:
1. Girls asking for financial payments prior to meeting, like "Venmo me $50 so I know you're serious" or "CashApp me so I can buy the clothes you like." That kind of thing.

2. "I won't meet in private until we've met for a lunch or dinner date in public, for my safety. I expect to be compensated for this date." Bitch, you just tried to get $200 to have lunch on a Tuesday. Fuck off.

SA used to (not sure if they still do) have a link to an article about "X# of tips for being a SB", and the very first rule was, "Be prepared to have sex on the first date." At the end of the day, it's a transactional sexual relationship, and a woman looking for a relationship outside of that is on the wrong site.
9/27/20 9:49 AM
12/1/12
thekev1130 -
Windy City -
thekev1130 -

man, you're clearly a perfect target.

9/27/20 9:57 AM
5/12/11
used2wrestle -
thekev1130 -
Windy City -
thekev1130 -

Ive never been on a dating site, let alone this.  I was married and then into another long term relationship soon after.  I want to take a break from dealing with constant bullshit and focus on my career and spending time with my son.  So, should I get them a Madonna CD or something as a gift when they show up?

9/27/20 10:09 AM
1/1/01
thekev1130 - 
used2wrestle -
thekev1130 -
Windy City -
thekev1130 -

Ive never been on a dating site, let alone this.  I was married and then into another long term relationship soon after.  I want to take a break from dealing with constant bullshit and focus on my career and spending time with my son.  So, should I get them a Madonna CD or something as a gift when they show up?

You should post pictures

9/27/20 10:14 AM
5/12/11
Josh -
thekev1130 - 
used2wrestle -
thekev1130 -
Windy City -
thekev1130 -

You should post pictures

I havent even joined yet.  Determining the odds of leaving the hotel with both kidneys.