OtherGround Forums I banged 18 sugar babies in 4 months AMA

9/27/20 2:47 PM
4/17/15
thekev1130 -
used2wrestle -
thekev1130 -
Windy City -
thekev1130 -

When you first start talking to a chick on there, is it expected to buy something off a wishlist to show you aren't wasting her time?  

No, do not buy them anything. lol

Never send money either before meet. There are so many scammers on the site so you have to know how to weed them out.

Ok gotcha.  It just seems like lonely dudes would just get off on messaging them without actually spending anything.  Weed them out how?  What's a common scam?

man, you're clearly a perfect target.

Ive never been on a dating site, let alone this.  I was married and then into another long term relationship soon after.  I want to take a break from dealing with constant bullshit and focus on my career and spending time with my son.  So, should I get them a Madonna CD or something as a gift when they show up?

If she's 45+ then yes to Madonna CD 

9/29/20 9:35 AM
4/25/13
Sprawl'n'Stall -

Vindell, you see people on here saying your lifes t y le is bad? No. But here YOU are doing so.

With feminism, women promiscuity being celebrated, the current lack of accountability for women by the media and all, SOCIAL MEDIA AND DATING APPS, women now cheat even more than men. Tey have way more options than before, with a lot less stigma for "living out their freedom", aka having sex with tons of guys. They are not loyal as women from a few decades before. And they have barely no social stigma for divorcing or cheating, and are often rewarded financially for it.

I don't think it's just because his marriage failed that WC is going that route. It's because of reality. A reality you don't see as you're NOT dealing with 2020's dating world. Good for you, but stop being so judgmental!

As for needing a woman your age, again, it's YOU. Do what you want, let others do what they want! Men have wanted young women throughout history, that's not a new thing at all, at all!

Women that are dumb and superficial and only into gossip and mindless stuff in their 20s... you think they turn into these great debaters and deep thinkers in their 40s? Ha! I find it's individual related, not age related at all.

The problem is I see most on here seek instant and more important easy no risk sexual gratification.

I understand that times have changed but there is still plenty of great women out there and I hear a lot of defeatism from the males on here. The males on here say it is just just to darn tough to find a good woman so it is easier to just pay for sex. Well alpha the hell up a bit then.

As far as needing a woman my age , you say not my personal way but fine for others. If a male can only handle a woman on a mental level someone half their age then it is a problem for them.  That saying with age comes wisdom is true. It is honestly not worth my effort to explain the difference between a male or female with 20 years of experience. A male that seeks out females half or more their age it says a lot about their mentality, even more so when it is talking about hookers 1/2 their age. That person is not able to relate to a female on any level really.

Like I have said many times I want the men on here is to have something with substance and something real but too many on here glorify hookers as a way for a love life. They have a shallow and empty life. Fine I will pick one of my mounts to stand on to combat these posters that glorify lonely none family values.

Again going back to how things changed. For every man that wants a relationship there is a female there also. The difference here though in this thread the males are being encouraged to be losers. Yes I said losers because if your love life is paying for sex then your a loser.

It is your life, do you want to spend it with someone.

9/29/20 9:44 AM
10/18/14
Vindell -
Sprawl'n'Stall -

Vindell, you see people on here saying your lifes t y le is bad? No. But here YOU are doing so.

With feminism, women promiscuity being celebrated, the current lack of accountability for women by the media and all, SOCIAL MEDIA AND DATING APPS, women now cheat even more than men. Tey have way more options than before, with a lot less stigma for "living out their freedom", aka having sex with tons of guys. They are not loyal as women from a few decades before. And they have barely no social stigma for divorcing or cheating, and are often rewarded financially for it.

I don't think it's just because his marriage failed that WC is going that route. It's because of reality. A reality you don't see as you're NOT dealing with 2020's dating world. Good for you, but stop being so judgmental!

As for needing a woman your age, again, it's YOU. Do what you want, let others do what they want! Men have wanted young women throughout history, that's not a new thing at all, at all!

Women that are dumb and superficial and only into gossip and mindless stuff in their 20s... you think they turn into these great debaters and deep thinkers in their 40s? Ha! I find it's individual related, not age related at all.

The problem is I see most on here seek instant and more important easy no risk sexual gratification.

I understand that times have changed but there is still plenty of great women out there and I hear a lot of defeatism from the males on here. The males on here say it is just just to darn tough to find a good woman so it is easier to just pay for sex. Well alpha the hell up a bit then.

As far as needing a woman my age , you say not my personal way but fine for others. If a male can only handle a woman on a mental level someone half their age then it is a problem for them.  That saying with age comes wisdom is true. It is honestly not worth my effort to explain the difference between a male or female with 20 years of experience. A male that seeks out females half or more their age it says a lot about their mentality, even more so when it is talking about hookers 1/2 their age. That person is not able to relate to a female on any level really.

Like I have said many times I want the men on here is to have something with substance and something real but too many on here glorify hookers as a way for a love life. They have a shallow and empty life. Fine I will pick one of my mounts to stand on to combat these posters that glorify lonely none family values.

Again going back to how things changed. For every man that wants a relationship there is a female there also. The difference here though in this thread the males are being encouraged to be losers. Yes I said losers because if your love life is paying for sex then your a loser.

holy shit you aren't a troll?

9/29/20 10:02 AM
6/14/12
Vindell -
Sprawl'n'Stall -

Cant differentiate between love life and sex life ; calls others losers. 

Lol. 

9/29/20 10:07 AM
9/13/12
Vindell -
Sprawl'n'Stall -

You are still confusing sex and love. Few men would be satisfied with just one woman for the rest of their lives. Most men have a high libido that one woman can't satisfy. Polygamy would solve this problem: 2-3 wives, lots of love and sex available. That's illegal so the natural result is many affairs/hookers. Most of their clients are married, that should tell you something.

Long term love for 1 woman + sex wtih several women = happy

9/29/20 10:36 AM
7/10/02

Vindell doubling down on his judgmental ways.

"Well alpha the hell up a bit then"

You still don't get it? Modern women are celebrated for promiscuity, for cheating, for "being a free spirit", "women power" and all that crap. Other women, instead of "policing" and shaming them, will actually work to sabotage the relationship. You have been out of the dating world for 20+ years yet still feel the need to judge other men, and think all failed relationships are because of weak men. Fuck YOU. Realize social media and dating apps did NOT exist 20 years ago, pretentious asshole.

No amount of Alpha will make a MODERN woman stay in line for more than 5-10 years. It's not slavery dumb dumb. It takes only one of the two to end a relationship - and women do so 80% of the time now. They get attention at will. At will. And they sense that power. Why wouldn't they? And they CRAVE it, like an addiction. Which BTW social media and dating apps are DESIGNED to do, much like video games for men: get people addicted to the dopamine rush.

And if kids are involved, courts will side with them by default. Not all the time though - *I* got full custody of my kids given to me a month ago.

And some of us men want SEX and very temporary companionship. Fuck love. Read on hypergamy. Women can sincerely "love you" this year and totally forget about you the next. Just like they switch trends or favorite pop artist. All the loyal women I know are aged 65+ and have been raised in another era. And BTW I relate well to women my age... and those 20+ years younger. Ha ha. Like if only liking old women was any sign of wisdom or intelligence. You're something else.

You could invest 3 months or 20 years in a relationship. If she switches her "love" (always conditional on resources and/or how the guy makes her feel, not on what she provides) all that never mattered. Man, you better not get divorced as you'll eat some major humble pie!

10/4/20 11:18 PM
2/12/14

Just fucked a girl from SA last night for free. 24 year old single mom, took her out to eat went back to my  car started making out and said lets take it to the next level and get a room. She said sure took her back to the hotel and fucked the shit out of her. This girl just wants something casual being she is going through a divorce. I think I am going to start playing this game on SA from now on. 

There are girls on the site that say they are not looking to hook up for sex, these are the girls I will target. You figure Dinner and drinks will cost me 50.00 and the guys in their age range are too broke to take them out. I have had many girls in college cry and say guys don't take them out any more. That and the fact I am on TRT and much more masculine than the average 22 year old. I will use this to my advantage and play this game for the next 1-2 months and see how it goes. 

I got 2 dates lined up this weekend. Both with 20 year olds one girl straight out said that she will not sleep with a guy within the first 3 dates. I said fine but don't expect any allowance, but I would pay for the date and she agreed. Obviously I am going to try to have sex with her right away.

The other one says she doesn;t like guys her age and is looking for a mentor/SD type of guy and would like to get to know them. I am going to try to nail both of these girls this weekend. Wish me luck guys. Who knows they may flake and I may not get anything but am going to try. 

10/4/20 11:38 PM
1/1/01
Windy City - 

Just fucked a girl from SA last night for free. 24 year old single mom, took her out to eat went back to my  car started making out and said lets take it to the next level and get a room. She said sure took her back to the hotel and fucked the shit out of her. This girl just wants something casual being she is going through a divorce. I think I am going to start playing this game on SA from now on. 

There are girls on the site that say they are not looking to hook up for sex, these are the girls I will target. You figure Dinner and drinks will cost me 50.00 and the guys in their age range are too broke to take them out. I have had many girls in college cry and say guys don't take them out any more. That and the fact I am on TRT and much more masculine than the average 22 year old. I will use this to my advantage and play this game for the next 1-2 months and see how it goes. 

I got 2 dates lined up this weekend. Both with 20 year olds one girl straight out said that she will not sleep with a guy within the first 3 dates. I said fine but don't expect any allowance, but I would pay for the date and she agreed. Obviously I am going to try to have sex with her right away.

The other one says she doesn;t like guys her age and is looking for a mentor/SD type of guy and would like to get to know them. I am going to try to nail both of these girls this weekend. Wish me luck guys. Who knows they may flake and I may not get anything but am going to try. 

Best of luck Sir! Happy hunting

10/5/20 1:14 AM
9/3/14
Windy City -

Serious question:  From what you post here you must have banged at least what? 30 chicks so far ?

How is it that none of them have fallen in love with you? 

I`m not trying to be a dick but from my experience, on girls I fuck, the hardest part is getting rid of them after the first 3-4 fuck sessions. Chicks fall for guys so easily, big dick, small dick, good looks, bad looks, 6-pack or dad bod it don`t matter really. 

How is it that you put in so much volume but can`t get one to stick?  Do you think maybe because the dating starts as a pay to fuck transaction they cannot fathom staying in a relationship with you?

I do agree all relationships (hooker or girlfriend) cost money, I like to eat well so dinner and alcoholic drinks for 2 would set me back a lot more than $50.  

10/5/20 3:17 AM
12/30/03
Peruvian Necktiez -
Windy City -

Serious question:  From what you post here you must have banged at least what? 30 chicks so far ?

I`m not trying to be a dick but from my experience, on girls I fuck, the hardest part is getting rid of them after the first 3-4 fuck sessions. Chicks fall for guys so easily, big dick, small dick, good looks, bad looks, 6-pack or dad bod it don`t matter really. 

How is it that you put in so much volume but can`t get one to stick?  Do you think maybe because the dating starts as a pay to fuck transaction they cannot fathom staying in a relationship with you?

I do agree all relationships (hooker or girlfriend) cost money, I like to eat well so dinner and alcoholic drinks for 2 would set me back a lot more than $50.  

Because they are on a casual fuck site? 

10/5/20 3:36 AM
4/22/07
Vindell -
Sprawl'n'Stall -

Lol ok fag

Edited: 10/5/20 9:25 AM
9/13/12
Peruvian Necktiez -
Windy City -

Is this Vindell's alt? Both you idiots are still stuck on this love point.

Windy City, abandon all hope. This guy is just unable to fathom that men have sex for pleasure, not for feelings necessarily.

10/5/20 10:20 AM
12/9/02
Peruvian Necktiez -
Windy City -

this is a good question

10/5/20 1:30 PM
6/14/12
yomamafool -
Peruvian Necktiez -
Windy City -

this is a good question

Yeah, im starting to fall in love with op myself.

Keep living your best life op. 

In other news, i just saw vindell white knighting for kirk cameron in another thread. All The pieces are coming together.

10/5/20 5:53 PM
1/1/01
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

I haven't noticed a huge difference with Covid hitting. Maybe the 600 a month unemployment has something to do with it. That being said seeking will be around forever.

There are some girls that are duds on seeking but I have a few girls I am going to keep on the rotation for the winter.

A 19 year old who has a geat pair of tits.

A 20 year old colombian girl who is very orgasmic and squirts all over the place

A 21 year old who works at a health club who is hot and has a great personality.

I know many here say bumble is great and everything, but the girls I met on their have baggage, are overweight and tend to be feminist cunts. To be honest older woman are just as tough if not tougher to deal with than the younger ones.

Like Charlie Sheen once said you pay them to leave. Would I like to settle down? Yes, probably when my kids get older or if I find the right one (Would never get married again). That being said in this sexual market place 95% of the girls are not marriage material.

Maybe it's just in my area, but the dating apps have been fucking awful lately. It's either fat divorced women with 3 kids, fake spamming bots, or profiles set up only to advertise a snapchat/instagram/cash app account. When I do get a good match, 99% of the time I never get a reply or the bitch can't hold a conversation. 

You have to understand with dating apps woman have figured out they could get any guy they want. This leads to a sense of entitlement. Even some of these fat divorced woman have gotten very cocky. lol. I was married for 10 years and when I got back in the game I couldn't believe how entitlled and unnattractive these woman have become. Not only are they fat, but they have an attitude. 

If I am 18 years old today, NO WAY I RECOMMEND anyone get married with a modern day woman. I talk to my son and he is young and I put it in his head, focus on yourself and never focus on woman and don't think you need to get married to live a good life.

As a man you have to adapt. For instance, if every house around your area is going for 1.1 million and they need work and you feel they are only worth 400k than keep renting and don't buy. That also pertains to the dating world. Right now it could be my son, my best friend, my brother in this current system I would say the majority are better off not getting married. 

The other day on Tinder I saw a divorced 45-year-old with 3 kids who was a good 40-50lbs overweight with an entire profile full of things she was looking for/didn't want in a guy. She had a picture of herself lying on her back, and she legimately had a triple chin. Yet she thinks guys should be flocking to her online. 

I had two long term relationships with women I met online, and they would tell me they were bombarded with messages on dating sites. I defintely agree with you that all the online attention has made women cocky. It's nuts. Even the ones I match with don't give a shit to put forth any effort in their messages. They don't care. They have 50 other guys to chat with.

I think a huge number of women on dating sites view their matches as random Facebook friends or Instagram followers. It's just about numbers(matches) and being "popular" online.  

10/5/20 5:59 PM
2/12/14
Peruvian Necktiez -
Windy City -

If you didn't sound like a spiteful little fuck I would answer your questions. 

10/5/20 6:08 PM
2/12/14
GarlicSauce -
Peruvian Necktiez -
Windy City -

Is this Vindell's alt? Both you idiots are still stuck on this love point.

Windy City, abandon all hope. This guy is just unable to fathom that men have sex for pleasure, not for feelings necessarily.

I am not even going to respond to these idiots. 

Edited: 10/5/20 6:15 PM
2/12/14
Connorwinztharematch -
yomamafool -
Peruvian Necktiez -
Windy City -

this is a good question

In other news, i just saw vindell white knighting for kirk cameron in another thread. All The pieces are coming together.

Give seeking a shot man, it is 90 dollars a month would be worth to give it a try. Less flakes than Tinder and the majority of these girls are down to meet once you weed out the scammers. Tell them to meet you for a drink and run your game. You don't have to set up a friends with benefits arrangement. I know you were doing great on Tinder this will be like shooting fish in a barrel. You should be able to get free pussy no problem. That is the game I am going to start running. I have paid enough lol. 

10/5/20 6:22 PM
2/12/14
j-money -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

I haven't noticed a huge difference with Covid hitting. Maybe the 600 a month unemployment has something to do with it. That being said seeking will be around forever.

There are some girls that are duds on seeking but I have a few girls I am going to keep on the rotation for the winter.

A 20 year old colombian girl who is very orgasmic and squirts all over the place

A 21 year old who works at a health club who is hot and has a great personality.

I know many here say bumble is great and everything, but the girls I met on their have baggage, are overweight and tend to be feminist cunts. To be honest older woman are just as tough if not tougher to deal with than the younger ones.

Like Charlie Sheen once said you pay them to leave. Would I like to settle down? Yes, probably when my kids get older or if I find the right one (Would never get married again). That being said in this sexual market place 95% of the girls are not marriage material.

Maybe it's just in my area, but the dating apps have been fucking awful lately. It's either fat divorced women with 3 kids, fake spamming bots, or profiles set up only to advertise a snapchat/instagram/cash app account. When I do get a good match, 99% of the time I never get a reply or the bitch can't hold a conversation. 

You have to understand with dating apps woman have figured out they could get any guy they want. This leads to a sense of entitlement. Even some of these fat divorced woman have gotten very cocky. lol. I was married for 10 years and when I got back in the game I couldn't believe how entitlled and unnattractive these woman have become. Not only are they fat, but they have an attitude. 

If I am 18 years old today, NO WAY I RECOMMEND anyone get married with a modern day woman. I talk to my son and he is young and I put it in his head, focus on yourself and never focus on woman and don't think you need to get married to live a good life.

As a man you have to adapt. For instance, if every house around your area is going for 1.1 million and they need work and you feel they are only worth 400k than keep renting and don't buy. That also pertains to the dating world. Right now it could be my son, my best friend, my brother in this current system I would say the majority are better off not getting married. 

The other day on Tinder I saw a divorced 45-year-old with 3 kids who was a good 40-50lbs overweight with an entire profile full of things she was looking for/didn't want in a guy. She had a picture of herself lying on her back, and she legimately had a triple chin. Yet she thinks guys should be flocking to her online. 

I had two long term relationships with women I met online, and they would tell me they were bombarded with messages on dating sites. I defintely agree with you that all the online attention has made women cocky. It's nuts. Even the ones I match with don't give a shit to put forth any effort in their messages. They don't care. They have 50 other guys to chat with.

I think a huge number of women on dating sites view their matches as random Facebook friends or Instagram followers. It's just about numbers(matches) and being "popular" online.  

I prefer to go younger, many of girls in their late 30's and 40's are looking for serious relationships and many are miserable. I find the younger girls to not only be hotter but more pleasant. 

10/5/20 6:32 PM
1/9/02
Vindell -
Sprawl'n'Stall -

ill fuck you till you love me faggot

10/5/20 6:56 PM
5/8/09
j-money -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

They get a lot of attention and even the fat chicks can get good looking guys to fuck them but not so easy to find that longterm relationship they're looking for.

10/5/20 7:38 PM
4/17/15
Windy City -
Connorwinztharematch -
yomamafool -
Peruvian Necktiez -
Windy City -

this is a good question

Give seeking a shot man, it is 90 dollars a month would be worth to give it a try. Less flakes than Tinder and the majority of these girls are down to meet once you weed out the scammers. Tell them to meet you for a drink and run your game. You don't have to set up a friends with benefits arrangement. I know you were doing great on Tinder this will be like shooting fish in a barrel. You should be able to get free pussy no problem. That is the game I am going to start running. I have paid enough lol. 

So the girls on SA are looking to get paid to fuck or not? This thread has morphed into a date for fuck thread, that's basically the transaction for every date including chicks from Only Farmers and Christian Mingle. 

10/5/20 8:32 PM
6/5/02

Wait are people convincing themselves that a website that connects hookers with customers is a ‘dating’ website and that they are ‘running game’ by getting hookers? 

I mean more power to you. If I wa single I’d probably do the same but let’s not pretend they are not hookers (nothing wrong with that)

10/5/20 8:51 PM
6/14/12
j-money -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

Dating apps empower women. All of them. If you re good looking and funny this doesnt make much difference. But its definitely breeding incels as men, who fall into the lower half of the attraction/ charm spectrum stand almost no chance of getting laid by anything that any man would find even remotely attractive. i e been on tinder and the like for years. I ve watched as the ham planet - mother - of -  3  types in their late 30's have mentally transitioned into princesses ( of the trailer park ) with standards located on high altitude summits of entitlement. 

Impetus to stay on your game, in shape, etc  but it also illustrates how old and out of touch with modern living the low - T, no testicle, kirk cameron movie loving, beta fags like vindell are.

" i love being married and fucking the same woman twice a year on special occassions with assistance from erection meds for 40 years so you should too! btw, who wants to come to my Left Behind reboot OG party ?!? " 

10/5/20 10:07 PM
7/10/02
LordSeano - 

Wait are people convincing themselves that a website that connects hookers with customers is a ‘dating’ website and that they are ‘running game’ by getting hookers? 

I mean more power to you. If I wa single I’d probably do the same but let’s not pretend they are not hookers (nothing wrong with that)

Of course not. Some of the last posts have been about dating sites. But it's page 44 LOL. I don't think there's confusion here. For hookers, game or not doesn't matter. For Sugar Babies, it can still help IMO. But I haven't done it yet.

I'm a "half-Chad" ha ha. I'm not THAT hot but I'm fit, sexual endurance galore, make them laugh, turn these dating sites 5s into sex beasts LOL. So I have partly contributed to their sense of entitlement. But nope, they don't keep me except as occasional FWB. They truly are delusional if they expect LTRs.

For hookups, easy times. For long term relationships, quite depressing.